Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion (40674 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mrtaye what a simp you are.
Enough of this. angry angry
Uyaicomparable WTF

2 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mrtaye what a simp you are.
Enough of this. angry angry
Uyaicomparable WTF.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
CONGRATULATIONS in advance on the new baby... hopefully in your next marriage, you will keep your dikc in your pant and/or use protection when fukcing low life women!

Because she's a maid now, that makes her a low life? Can you imagine? Don't you think that's too harsh a word to ascribe someone? How about the man?

Any man who cheats on his wife knowingly or unknowingly is a low-life.

10 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
Well your friend should register her for anti-natal, at this level the maid will need a lot of fruits, folic acid and ferrous sulphate, so he needs to provide them before travelling. Best wishes to your friend.

Who won't want to marry a pilot if young ladies can be fighting over Aguba
all of that is already in place Sire.

lol!
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
formerUKSF:

Uyaicomparabl WTF.

What?
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Because she's a maid now, that makes her low life? Can you imagine? Don't you think that's too harsh to ascribe someone? How about the man?

Any man who cheats on his wife knowingly or unknowingly is a low-life.

a maid who was employed by a woman, and goes ahead to sleep with this woman's husband is just as a low life as the ignoramus husband who mounted her without condom.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ishilove:
Maverick... That's Tom Cruise's character's nick in Top Gun. Maverick is a pilot, and the man with the restless gbola in the OP is also a pilot.

Odiegwu.

Op, I hope the lady gives birth to triplets. That will teach you to control yourself when your wife is not around. Shior
what has the number of babies got to do with anything?

Money (to cater for them)? We spend it as a hobby.
what else?

So you see? you made no sense.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

a maid who was employed by a woman, and goes ahead to sleep with this woman's husband is just as a low life as the ignoramus husband who mounted her without a condom.

A man has a wife and the wife trusted him with her entire life. She travels and is possibly faithful wherever she is, but the useless and randy dog went ahead to sleep with a low life like himself, doesn't that also make him a certified ignoramus?

If at least, she could not proffer to use a condom, why didn't he use his senses to nut out or at least take precautionary measures?

Okay. I guess he likes them tight and warm? I repeat, if I knew the wife, I am breaking the news to her. I don't suffer fools gladly.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
A man who has a wife and whose wife trusted him with her life travels but the useless and randy dog went ahead to sleep with a low life like him, doesn't that make him a certified ignoramus like him? If at least, she could not proffer to use a condom, why didn't he use his senses to nut out or at least, take precautionary measures?

Okay. I guess he likes them tight and warm? I repeat, if I knew the wife, I am breaking the news to her. I don't suffer fools gladly.

yes, the man is a low life, the maid is a low life and they both deserve one another to be miserable together. thats why i said the below in bold:

MrBrownJay1:
CONGRATULATIONS in advance on the new baby... hopefully in your next marriage, you will keep your dikc in your pant and/or use protection when fukcing low life yeye women!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:

what has the number of babies got to do with anything?

Money (to cater for them)? We spend it as a hobby.
what else?

So you see? you made no sense.

I was not wrong after all, you and your friend are ignoramuses. I don't even know what the essence of this thread is since you and your randy oloko 10 naira friend both know what to do after all and that is even if the story here is real.

We spend it as a hobby indeed. Bunch of low lives.

Since you know you can cater for the mother and child, why bother us with your bunkum?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by pocohantas(f): 5:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
qtguru:
Na wa, truly some men are dogs.

Which kind dog? Because the dogs my loved ones have owned are all faithful, loyal and caring. Make una leave dog alone.

This particular dog still be virgin. If na “some” men, wahala.

3 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by emmanuelbrown26: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Birds of a feather. See the kind of friend you are keeping. A friend who sleeps with his maid. I can't imagine the greater atrocities you will commit in your time.

What advice do you want from us? I guess you are looking for solidarity from us to give your friend a go-ahead to do what exactly? If I knew his wife, I'll personally break the news to her and have her divorce him. Husband from hell.

Best bet, let him marry her as a second wife because if na me, I no go agree to be babymama or else I go scatter your home. I can never be sidelined. In his next life, he will learn to have restraint and keep his infested diick in his pants.
Dis midget, u still dey comment on matter wey no concern u?
At d bolded, u never even get boy friend na husband u wan get with dis una useless attitudes.
As for op, ur friend was careless in handling dis issue. What happened to contraceptives.
500naira Postpill or 800naira postinor 2 would hv done d job.
Two things are involve in dis:
1. Abortion
2. He should be ready to sort d girl out

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by emmanuelbrown26: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mrtaye:

Wow is your name Beauty?
Don't mind that midget
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Complimenting someone now is low self-esteem. You that has high self esteem but open a bunch of threads with imaginary stories that never happened to massage your inflated sense of self importance.

Aint you married to your 70yr old yet.

2 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by GloriousGbola: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
pocohantas:

Which kind dog? Because the dogs my loved ones have owned are all faithful, loyal and caring. Make una leave dog alone.

This particular dog still be virgin. If na “some” men, wahala.

Sorry, what am I looking at here? I am seeing premium spinster leg and one buttaman bingo in the background

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by pocohantas(f): 5:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Sorry, what am I looking at here? I am seeing premium spinster leg and one buttaman bingo in the background

Na dog. But e never impregnate any bitch.
Is this better? grin
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
pocohantas:

Is this better? grin

I love dogs, but anytime I see "dog defaced a person" news i hate them angry angry
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by GloriousGbola: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
pocohantas:

Is this better? grin

Ishilove this is how it's done. This is the dog you should be getting. Not ekuke ruggedman bingo cheesy.

Poco no lie to yasef oo. Bring any thing in heat and this fine boy go tanda and run comot for ya house cheesy
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by pocohantas(f): 5:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
formerUKSF:

I love dogs, but anytime I see "dog defaced a person" news i hate them angry angry

Yea, I was like that too. My brother had a bullmastiff and my friend has this one. So I had to be in the same space with them. Never warmed up to my brother’s dog though.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by zed7: 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
I wouldn't pay for this script. Too corny.

2 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by pocohantas(f): 5:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Ishi this is how it's done. This is the dog you should be getting. Not ekuke ruggedman bingo cheesy.

Poco no lie to yasef oo. Bring any thing in heat and this fine boy go tanda and run comot for ya house cheesy

We bring one babe for am, e no gree knack am o. As heat done start, make we try again.

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by FiremanX: 5:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
pocohantas:

Is this better? grin
wat is a bitch
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by kingthreat(m): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
That maid wants to be the mother of his child and the money that comes with it. Since it is the wife that employed her, there is a high possibility that she will know. Get ready to be there for your friend in this turbulent times of his marriage. It's about to hit the rocks.

3 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Mrtaye: 5:44pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Thanks. Talk to me about what?
About your ravishing beauty if that's truly you

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by infogenius(m): 5:55pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:

Whatever action the wife would or would want to take regarding anything would go through the husband first, don't you think?

Yeah, but it also depends how the impregnator plays it. Because if the woman suspects foul play ( which is more likely to happen), the woman may run the show herself or make use of other people.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by cococandy(f): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
Xtupid

2 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by BigYash: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
His wife will read the story on nairaland. She travel to Scotland. The husband is a pilot. It is finished undecided

9 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Lemmy123(m): 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
Abortion is out of it; you are literally committing murder...

See my signature below
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

A close buddy of mine is in deep shit, just 2 days back he confided in me telling me his maid (who the wife employed herself) is 14weeks pregnant!

HOW IT UNFOLDED
Earlier in the year, his wife got an invite to do her masters program in Scotland and they have a 5year old Son, so she elected they employ a maid since she couldn't take him along, she even did so herself.

The husband is a pilot and always never at home (the security the wife had I guess), now I don't know whatever went on in his tiny head, they got intimate (just once) and boom! she caught the shot expertly.. He said she's being showing symptoms since he got back from travel, so he took her for a test and its confirmed.

I guess she knew all along but did nothing on purpose, because I don't want to believe that a 22year old girl would be comfortable not flowing for 3 months (not like she's a novice).
Now, his wife is due back in September, and he's scheduled to travel again by Monday(to return only God knows when).

So technically, his wife might even return before him.

He asked for my suggestion and help, because he mentioned abortion to her and she refuted saying she nearly died after the last one she did, so the doctor warned her sternly against it.

I told him that the best I can advise/do for him is to take her in until she puts to bed. let him tell his wife she ran off with a guy or something of the sort. then we take it up from there after delivery.

The situation is one dicey and fragile one, if not handled carefully with wisdom, can ruin a lot!

I thought they existed in Nollywood only oh...

Any mature suggestion is welcome.

The maid has got him!

grin

De babe like de Oga and the idiot sef enta trap like hungry grasscutter.

He should call Yul Edochie for mentorship. That's my advice.

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by phemmyfour: 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

A close buddy of mine is in deep shit, just 2 days back he confided in me telling me his maid (who the wife employed herself) is 14weeks pregnant!

HOW IT UNFOLDED
Earlier in the year, his wife got an invite to do her masters program in Scotland and they have a 5year old Son, so she elected they employ a maid since she couldn't take him along, she even did so herself.

The husband is a pilot and always never at home (the security the wife had I guess), now I don't know whatever went on in his tiny head, they got intimate (just once) and boom! she caught the shot expertly.. He said she's being showing symptoms since he got back from travel, so he took her for a test and its confirmed.

I guess she knew all along but did nothing on purpose, because I don't want to believe that a 22year old girl would be comfortable not flowing for 3 months (not like she's a novice).
Now, his wife is due back in September, and he's scheduled to travel again by Monday(to return only God knows when).

So technically, his wife might even return before him.

He asked for my suggestion and help, because he mentioned abortion to her and she refuted saying she nearly died after the last one she did, so the doctor warned her sternly against it.

I told him that the best I can advise/do for him is to take her in until she puts to bed. let him tell his wife she ran off with a guy or something of the sort. then we take it up from there after delivery.

The situation is one dicey and fragile one, if not handled carefully with wisdom, can ruin a lot!

I thought they existed in Nollywood only oh...

Any mature suggestion is welcome.
congratulations, condom is cheap but he was obsessed with flesh to flesh. Let him just accept the responsibility

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor / My Wife's Family Calling My Son Another Name / What I Noticed In My Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.