Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,112 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion (40631 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by qtguru(m): 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
jaxxy:

obviously I blamed the man in my original post bt the lady I quoted man it look like the maid was innocent in all of this while the man was the beast which I totally disagreed.

I see what you mean
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
BlueAir:
Werey if marriage no come scatter nko? U go commit suicide danu. Wife wey travel go out obviously wouldn't expect the husband to be fucccking d bed. SMH. The man should polish up and would win d wife back. Bitter thing

Koshi, ko geddifok outta my mention. You men think it's all women that take back cheats. Hahaha. Smell the coffee, that time is gone. Let him go polish his infested diick.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
Echoban:

sheybi u're not the maid now so why taking it personal angry

Op Is asking for an advise, if u can't give them rest. angry

Get lost.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
jaxxy:

The maid wey open leg nko? she is not to blame abi? The maid saw an opportunity and took it. she probably knew what she was doing and sadly it was the woman who employed her not the man.

If there's anyone to blame here, it's the man. What does a naive girl of 22 know? The old cargo couldn't protect himself or avoid nutting inside. Irresponsible thing.

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
idonuana:
You will break the news to his wife and advice her to divorce, but after divorce you will rush into her man like oshodi conductor wey wan jump enta danfo

Koshi danu jor.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by chypotenti(m): 8:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
Op! Tell your friend say we nairaland family said that....................HE IS ON HIS OWN!!!!!!!

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Echoban: 8:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:

all of that is already in place Sire.

lol!

The gateman might even d one responsible while ur friend my just b a victim of circumstances
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by swissgoldenpro2: 8:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Abortion is a sin
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Munzy14(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
CondemnBattery:
I'm not a female. I'm a proud male with a family.

Business however is female, which represents fruitfulness, growth and multiplication.

Smh...

Life no balance.. grin grin
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by jaxxy(m): 8:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

If there's anyone to blame here, it's the man. What does a naive girl of 22 know? The old cargo couldn't protect himself or avoid nutting inside. Irresponsible thing.

That 22 year woman not girl should not have slept with her bosses husband for any reason and they intentionally let her sef get pregnant again after she's done an abortion for god knows who.

She is a criminal along with the Randy husband.

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by SamOchuko: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

A close buddy of mine is in deep shit, just 2 days back he confided in me telling me his maid (who the wife employed herself) is 14weeks pregnant!

HOW IT UNFOLDED
Earlier in the year, his wife got an invite to do her masters program in Scotland and they have a 5year old Son, so she elected they employ a maid since she couldn't take him along, she even did so herself.

The husband is a pilot and always never at home (the security the wife had I guess), now I don't know whatever went on in his tiny head, they got intimate (just once) and boom! she caught the shot expertly.. He said she's being showing symptoms since he got back from travel, so he took her for a test and its confirmed.

I guess she knew all along but did nothing on purpose, because I don't want to believe that a 22year old girl would be comfortable not flowing for 3 months (not like she's a novice).
Now, his wife is due back in September, and he's scheduled to travel again by Monday(to return only God knows when).

So technically, his wife might even return before him.

He asked for my suggestion and help, because he mentioned abortion to her and she refuted saying she nearly died after the last one she did, so the doctor warned her sternly against it.

I told him that the best I can advise/do for him is to take her in until she puts to bed. let him tell his wife she ran off with a guy or something of the sort. then we take it up from there after delivery.

The situation is one dicey and fragile one, if not handled carefully with wisdom, can ruin a lot!

I thought they existed in Nollywood only oh...

Any mature suggestion is welcome.

The guy played into her snare, she will not agree to abortion as she wants to be a madam of the house as well, he might not be even be responsible for her pregnancy, he should let his wife know and beg for her forgiveness and understanding, this girl will raise hell and might even want to move into their home as a second wife

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Godmademan(m): 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
The pregnancy us not his until proven otherwise. He already made the mistake of stooping low once, he should avoid another by accepting responsibility for the pregnancy without proper verification. My advise is that he take her for a Chorionic Villus Sampling Test. They can perform a paternity test through that. Think it can be done in Lagos or Abuja. Costs BTW 150 to 350 thousand naira. Ideally 14 weeks is perfect timing for the test. No time to waste.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by DavidHarry(m): 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Chai... she has to abort it. That story that she almost died during the last one na trash. She might have even done it more than once. Don't let her trap your man bro. His life would be chaotic
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Kobojunkie: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
queenfav:
These are the issues."Japa" isn't for everyone.I am a staunch believer in family.Husband is a pilot,wife left her 5 yr old son with a maid in the name of japa to Scotland.Well i hope she is ready for second wife.The earlier people learn to prioritize what's important in their lives,the better they will be!
Interesting perspective! undecided

You say all of this assuming that the pilot's prick only started wandering when his wife decided to "Japa", abi? undecided

You assume this is the first time Mr. Pilot has in fact impregnated another woman because you want to blame it all on his wife for seeking to better herself, abi? undecided

3 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

A close buddy of mine is in deep shit, just 2 days back he confided in me telling me his maid (who the wife employed herself) is 14weeks pregnant!

HOW IT UNFOLDED
Earlier in the year, his wife got an invite to do her masters program in Scotland and they have a 5year old Son, so she elected they employ a maid since she couldn't take him along, she even did so herself.

The husband is a pilot and always never at home (the security the wife had I guess), now I don't know whatever went on in his tiny head, they got intimate (just once) and boom! she caught the shot expertly.. He said she's being showing symptoms since he got back from travel, so he took her for a test and its confirmed.

I guess she knew all along but did nothing on purpose, because I don't want to believe that a 22year old girl would be comfortable not flowing for 3 months (not like she's a novice).
Now, his wife is due back in September, and he's scheduled to travel again by Monday(to return only God knows when).

He asked for my suggestion and help, because he mentioned abortion to her and she refuted saying she nearly died after the last one she did, so the doctor warned her sternly against it.

I told him that the best I can advise/do for him is to take her in until she puts to bed. let him tell his wife she ran off with a guy or something of the sort. then we take it up from there after delivery.

The situation is one dicey and fragile one, if not handled carefully with wisdom, can ruin a lot!

most married men are stupid, the moment you start cheating you need to make sure the woman you are cheating with is on contraceptives, not the pill becoz she is in control as whether she takes them or not

You go together to a family planning clinic and let have inplant or something, this way you are eliminating surprise and on the event she falls pregnant you at least you both tried

than to act mumu

2 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Prettychild(f): 9:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Birds of a feather. See the kind of friends you keep. A friend who sleeps with his maid. I can't imagine the greater atrocities you will commit in your time.

What advice do you want from us? I guess you are looking for solidarity from us to give your friend a go-ahead to do what exactly? If I knew his wife, I'll personally break the news to her and have her divorce him. Husband from hell.

Best bet, let him marry her as a second wife because if na me, I no go agree to be babymama or else I go scatter your home. I can never be sidelined. In his next life, he will learn to have restraint and keep his infested diick in his pants.
The lady too needs to be blamed. Doesn’t she know he was married? If he was a poor man would she have opened her legs for him? What happened to women supporting women? Couldn’t she have slept with a single man?

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by CondemnBattery(f): 9:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
When you tire to shake your head , you go sha rest.
Munzy14:

Smh...

Life no balance.. grin grin
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Fantazy(m): 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
I might make more mistakes in this life, but the only mistake I will never make is to marry a woman who is not settled yet.

All this stories of furthering studies or whatever after marriage is a mess.
Finish every of the plans you have before you settle down with a man so you can have full time for the kids when you guys start reproducing

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Vix805: 9:47pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na mumu wey no get self control.

WhatsApp spy app available at 2k only.
see all the messages your partner is sending and receiving on their WhatsApp without them knowing.

dm number below.

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by nanauju(f): 10:03pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

HOW IT UNFOLDED

Both your friend and the maid are both adults that consented the sex, although your friend should have controlled himself seeing that the position of the lady as a maid puts her in a more ‘lower’ position and that might just have made her have sex because he’s just the the ‘boss’. The sort of thing that happens between employers and employees

So I’d suggest they should both decide what they want, keeping the baby, aborting, marrying...

The only person I just feel for here is the wife, she no know say an wild dog she keep for house travel

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Bobbyjay001(m): 10:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Birds of a feather. See the kind of friends you keep. A friend who sleeps with his maid. I can't imagine the greater atrocities you will commit in your time.

What advice do you want from us? I guess you are looking for solidarity from us to give your friend a go-ahead to do what exactly? If I knew his wife, I'll personally break the news to her and have her divorce him. Husband from hell.

Best bet, let him marry her as a second wife because if na me, I no go agree to be babymama or else I go scatter your home. I can never be sidelined. In his next life, he will learn to have restraint and keep his infested diick in his pants.

Is pregnancy now an automatic ticket to marriage? Mumu response.

2 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by nanauju(f): 10:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

A man sleeping with a paid adult maid can also be equated to an employer sleeping with his employee.
If she wasn’t comfortable or felt she was being abused, I think she should have escalated to her madam or better still left the ‘work place’. Maid jobs aren’t that difficult to get really.

While I make NO excuse this man’s behavior, the woman had her options and there are so many (saying NO, using a condom, using a pill if it was just a one time, escalating to service provider, or leaving the job completely), and if one of them included being a 2nd wife, so be it to her

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by jamesversion: 10:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

HOW IT UNFOLDED

If he doesn't want his wife to ever know about it, then he should 'tighten loose ends'.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by prettyirene: 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
There is no advice to give. Your friend should pay the price of indiscipline. That's y I can never advice an woman to marry a man who lacks discipline and self control. If your friend can impregnate his maid, I am very sure he will do same to his wives sisters and mother. According to the book .. righteousness exalts a nation but sin brings shame and reproach. Let him bear the consequences of his actions. Delah

2 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by apiski(m): 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

I was not wrong after all, you and your friend are ignoramuses. I don't even know what the essence of this thread is since you and your randy oloko 10 naira friend both know what to do after all and that is even if the story here is real.

We spend it as a hobby indeed. Bunch of low lives.

Since you know you can cater for the mother and child, why bother us with your bunkum?

Wow! Are you really this rough with words, I mean, offline? I will understand if it's just for the... Otherwise, you just need to take it easy. No offence please. Just asking.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
apiski:

Wow! Are you really this rough with words, I mean, offline? I will understand if it's just for the... Otherwise, you just need to take it easy. No offence please. Just asking.

Yes, I am. And what does that mean? It means that if you cross my path, you won't finish telling the story. Be warned.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by galantjoe(m): 11:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Abortion is no no. Let her carry it to term.

My advice is to allow the girl to stay While his wife comes back. A story that her boyfriend impregnated her will be told
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by NemoDatQuod(m): 11:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
Truth is the most powerful weapon on earth. I will advise he tell his wife immediately. She will ultimately find out. With the profile you have painted of that maid, his wife will find out before the end of this year. The maid does not plan on remaining a maid for long or on staying hidden for long. Moreover, for how long will he keep the existence of his own child hidden?

Let the truth set him free. Let the heavens fall today instead of in a few years time, when there will be more at risk. The longer a marriage endures, the more dangerous disastrous revelations such as this becomes for the man.

Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

HOW IT UNFOLDED

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Testimony1988(m): 11:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hmmmmm, his wife shouldn't have gone far for her master's degree program.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by FORWARDEVERLY: 11:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
He did well..
Men are Polygamous in nature..
Women know this and know peace..
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by apiski(m): 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes, I am. And what does that mean? It means that if you cross my path, you won't finish telling the story. Be warned.

(Chuckles) Yeah, I get that.

A peace offering: I sent you a PM. Please can you attend to it if you don't mind?
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by JoNach: 12:47am On Jul 21, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol scatter which home?? Dem no born you, dats how you people trap men after ignoring signs of no menstrual,and what you do u mean by birds of same feather is he the one that told him to bleep her? If he's your bro will you say same?? Is that even how you pay back the person that employed you by forcing yourself to Marry her husband you daughters of jezebelna your type dem dey poison neat.. no trace after autopsy sef. Yeye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Girl Rescues Her 3 Sisters From Burning House In Anambra (Photo) / What I Experienced In My Friend's House. / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.