Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion (40679 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Snapchat: 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Iniobong34:
But the man and the maid na werey o
y him no use cd
or better stil use the pullout techniq
or give her postinor2
i just pray the wife understand him cool

I pray the wife does not understand him. In as much as I am pro-male for the right reasons, we mustn’t always take the other gender for granted especially when it comes to trust.

Even if na Kongi, why he no use his sense make he use protection?.

4 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by ufuosman(m): 6:07pm On Jul 20, 2022
Iniobong34:
y him no use cd
or give her postinor2
Pullout no easy oh, sometimes d joy and d way d actions dey go man go just relax grin
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Kobojunkie: 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:
He asked for my suggestion and help, because he mentioned abortion to her and she refuted saying she nearly died after the last one she did, so the doctor warned her sternly against it.
I told him that the best I can advise/do for him is to take her in until she puts to bed. let him tell his wife she ran off with a guy or something of the sort. then we take it up from there after delivery. The situation is one dicey and fragile one, if not handled carefully with wisdom, can ruin a lot! I thought they existed in Nollywood only oh...Any mature suggestion is welcome.
The best you could do was to ask him to tell another lie to try to cover up for his wandering prick? undecided

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Amayabor1: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Some men sef. You will sleep with a lady without protection (I doubt he did HIV screening on her), then cum inside her and not think it wise to buy an oral contraceptive like postinor to prevent pregnancy.

Let your friend do what suits him.

5 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by d4gmail: 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
undecided

The weakness of men!

He should send her far away. That's the only way out of the tunnel.

He can take responsibility from afar.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by jojothaiv(m): 6:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:
Werey OP said "Only once"
Hin no know say once is enough..

grin grin grin grin
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
This third leg has piloted your dear pilot friend into trouble
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by HardBishop: 6:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Some men can't control their libido. Why would his wife leave a maid of 22 yrs and not expect something.
Some pple dey take risk fa
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Mercury12(m): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Just hide all the knives when your wife is back undecided
Nawa o

4 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by amazingspiderma: 6:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
Why do people think they can get away with anything.

Nothing to say......
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by qtguru(m): 6:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
pocohantas:

Which kind dog? Because the dogs my loved ones have owned are all faithful, loyal and caring. Make una leave dog alone.

This particular dog still be virgin. If na “some” men, wahala.

As in the Pilot is a bastard, who sleeps with their maid, OP tell your friend he is a bastard.

3 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Rilwayne001: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
I just hope he doesn’t crash the next plane he’d be piloting, because I’m sure a lot would be going on in his head these coming days.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Emperorx: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Iniobong34:
y him no use cd
or give her postinor2
oga he is asking for advice on what to do the deed is already done if u cant bring solution forget the blame game abeg
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Megabig: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Some of una na pigs, to sleep with your maid who is suppose to serve you food. Na wa for una oh, no respect for your wife and I’m sure they did it in their masters bedroom.

4 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Thatakwabombabe: 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Birds of a feather. See the kind of friend you keep. A friend who sleeps with his maid. I can't imagine the greater atrocities you will commit in your time.

What advice do you want from us? I guess you are looking for solidarity from us to give your friend a go-ahead to do what exactly? If I knew his wife, I'll personally break the news to her and have her divorce him. Husband from hell.

Best bet, let him marry her as a second wife because if na me, I no go agree to be babymama or else I go scatter your home. I can never be sidelined. In his next life, he will learn to have restraint and keep his infested diick in his pants.

Baby calm down ooooohhhh cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Threesha(f): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

A close buddy of mine is in deep shit, just 2 days back he confided in me telling me his maid (who the wife employed herself) is 14weeks pregnant!

HOW IT UNFOLDED
Earlier in the year, his wife got an invite to do her masters program in Scotland and they have a 5year old Son, so she elected they employ a maid since she couldn't take him along, she even did so herself.

The husband is a pilot and always never at home (the security the wife had I guess), now I don't know whatever went on in his tiny head, they got intimate (just once) and boom! she caught the shot expertly.. He said she's being showing symptoms since he got back from travel, so he took her for a test and its confirmed.

I guess she knew all along but did nothing on purpose, because I don't want to believe that a 22year old girl would be comfortable not flowing for 3 months (not like she's a novice).
Now, his wife is due back in September, and he's scheduled to travel again by Monday(to return only God knows when).

So technically, his wife might even return before him.

He asked for my suggestion and help, because he mentioned abortion to her and she refuted saying she nearly died after the last one she did, so the doctor warned her sternly against it.

I told him that the best I can advise/do for him is to take her in until she puts to bed. let him tell his wife she ran off with a guy or something of the sort. then we take it up from there after delivery.

The situation is one dicey and fragile one, if not handled carefully with wisdom, can ruin a lot!

I thought they existed in Nollywood only oh...

Any mature suggestion is welcome.
Congratulations Marv! You made it to the side of daddies.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Emperorx: 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
Well your friend should register her for anti-natal, at this level the maid will need a lot of fruits, folic acid and ferrous sulphate, so he needs to provide them before travelling. Best wishes to your friend.

Who won't want to marry a pilot if young ladies can be fighting over Aguba
Hahahahahahaah u are very funny
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Olam09(m): 6:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

A close buddy of mine is in deep shit, just 2 days back he confided in me telling me his maid (who the wife employed herself) is 14weeks pregnant!

HOW IT UNFOLDED
Earlier in the year, his wife got an invite to do her masters program in Scotland and they have a 5year old Son, so she elected they employ a maid since she couldn't take him along, she even did so herself.

The husband is a pilot and always never at home (the security the wife had I guess), now I don't know whatever went on in his tiny head, they got intimate (just once) and boom! she caught the shot expertly.. He said she's being showing symptoms since he got back from travel, so he took her for a test and its confirmed.

I guess she knew all along but did nothing on purpose, because I don't want to believe that a 22year old girl would be comfortable not flowing for 3 months (not like she's a novice).
Now, his wife is due back in September, and he's scheduled to travel again by Monday(to return only God knows when).

I told him that the best I can advise/do for him is to take her in until she puts to bed. let him tell his wife she ran off with a guy or something of the sort. then we take it up from there after delivery.

The situation is one dicey and fragile one, if not handled carefully with wisdom, can ruin a lot!

I told him that the best I can advise/do for him is to take her in until she puts to bed. let him tell his wife she ran off with a guy or something of the sort. then we take it up from there after delivery. Ori yi ti buru

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by ajerimitan: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
That lady is a pest. She deserves to be treated as one. That is betrayal from her side. Outing fire to burn down the bakery of a person that fed you with bread attracts capital punishment. If that woman was a Mafia she would be the one checkmating them with surprises and not the other way round.

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by KLand(m): 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
No to abortion please.

Is the convinced that the pregnancy is for him? If yes, he should just confess to his wife and face the consequences of his indiscretion with the house girl.

If he fails to do so, the truth will somhow be revealed.

The housemaid can even begin to blackmail him.

Either way, the man is in deep shot.

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Samcent: 6:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
MEGA4BILLION:
Well your friend should register her for anti-natal, at this level the maid will need a lot of fruits, folic acid and ferrous sulphate, so he needs to provide them before travelling. Best wishes to your friend.

Who won't want to marry a pilot if young ladies can be fighting over Aguba

.... wahala no dey finish... grin

The maid will be thanking her stars that she is carrying the baby of a whole pilot in her womb.. cool

Op, whatever decision your friend takes, abortion should be out of it.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Ishilove: 6:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:

what has the number of babies got to do with anything?

Money (to cater for them)? We spend it as a hobby.
what else?

So you see? you made no sense.
If you were not experiencing brain relocation syndrome which has made the current location of your brain to be in your groin region, you would have realised that more kids will mean more complications.

You and your fake stories should fvck off jare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by meobizy(f): 6:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
I don’t remember having a second wife been outlawed. He made himself a polygamous husband. His wife should bring one of her unmarried sisters so he’d get a third wife.

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by judedwriter(m): 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Few minutes enjoyment can cost you everything you labored so hard for years...

That's the mystery of sex outside of marriage.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Rapidgrowth: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Birds of a feather. See the kind of friend you keep. A friend who sleeps with his maid. I can't imagine the greater atrocities you will commit in your time.

What advice do you want from us? I guess you are looking for solidarity from us to give your friend a go-ahead to do what exactly? If I knew his wife, I'll personally break the news to her and have her divorce him. Husband from hell.

Best bet, let him marry her as a second wife because if na me, I no go agree to be babymama or else I go scatter your home. I can never be sidelined. In his next life, he will learn to have restraint and keep his infested diick in his pants.

As u fine reach na so u wicked, see her eyes!

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
HardBishop:
Some men can't control their libido. Why would his wife leave a maid of 22 yrs and not expect something.
Some pple dey take risk fa

So are you suggesting wives should not trust their husbands? Should we enter the marriage with fear and distrust?

2 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Kingcalls: 6:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
It might even belong to the driver or gate man
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by jaxxy(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:

May God help us Men, not to allow our libido becloud our sense of judgement and reasoning!

I'm sure he has other babies in different area codes since he's a pilot and never arround. undecided

How can a grown ass man impregnate maid abi na jazz?? undecided
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by arantess: 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
kinzation:
On today's Episode lipsrsealed
Of stories that didn't happen grin

2 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Itzurboi(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Rilwayne001:
I just hope he doesn’t crash the next plane he’d be piloting, because I’m sure a lot would be going on in his head these coming days.
Seriously, love how you access the situation differently from the comments up there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by osazsky(m): 6:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

HOW IT UNFOLDED

why women they do masters..serves her right..I know of a lady that had a serious marriage suitor at 26 but she insisted on masters..now she dey do PhD.. she will be 39 by dec not married yet only child of the parents.stupid people

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Aniweta00: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

It can be you because you are too beautiful and clean to be a maid.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor / My Wife's Family Calling My Son Another Name / What I Noticed In My Neighborhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.