Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,178 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion (40633 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by DrDunamis(m): 12:48am On Jul 21, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

A close buddy of mine is in deep shit, just 2 days back he confided in me telling me his maid (who the wife employed herself) is 14weeks pregnant!

HOW IT UNFOLDED
Earlier in the year, his wife got an invite to do her masters program in Scotland and they have a 5year old Son, so she elected they employ a maid since she couldn't take him along, she even did so herself.

The husband is a pilot and always never at home (the security the wife had I guess), now I don't know whatever went on in his tiny head, they got intimate (just once) and boom! she caught the shot expertly.. He said she's being showing symptoms since he got back from travel, so he took her for a test and its confirmed.

I guess she knew all along but did nothing on purpose, because I don't want to believe that a 22year old girl would be comfortable not flowing for 3 months (not like she's a novice).
Now, his wife is due back in September, and he's scheduled to travel again by Monday(to return only God knows when).

So technically, his wife might even return before him.

He asked for my suggestion and help, because he mentioned abortion to her and she refuted saying she nearly died after the last one she did, so the doctor warned her sternly against it.

I told him that the best I can advise/do for him is to take her in until she puts to bed. let him tell his wife she ran off with a guy or something of the sort. then we take it up from there after delivery.

The situation is one dicey and fragile one, if not handled carefully with wisdom, can ruin a lot!

I thought they existed in Nollywood only oh...

Any mature suggestion is welcome.
So what about the possibility of her being pregnant for another person and forcing it on your friend. It's possible to do paternity test even if the child isn't yet born he should go for this option first.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by 989900: 12:57am On Jul 21, 2022
You traveled to Scotland for a year or more and left your man with a maid? OK.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by amakanancy(f): 1:13am On Jul 21, 2022
This is unfair on the woman. why this wickedness
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:41am On Jul 21, 2022
Prettychild:

The lady too needs to be blamed. Doesn’t she know he was married? If he was a poor man would she have opened her legs for him? What happened to women supporting women? Couldn’t she have slept with a single man?

really ?

its not the lady'sb (the maid) job to be faithful to anyone. it is those who are married who are meant to faithful to each other, in this case hubby should be faithful to his wife and so is wife to her hubby

Do you think when the two families (both in laws) knows that hubby impregnanted the maid, they will call the maid for family meeting ? No they will call the two people who signed to be faithful to each other aka hubby and wife. in this case hubby is guilty of being unfaithful not maid

Yes maid lacks moral but it doesnt make her responsible to keep or maintain the faithfulness of the married couple she works for

the reason people empower cheating spouses, its because you fight the wrong person the 3rd one instead of fighting the one who stepped out of his marriage to cheat

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by maasoap(m): 7:14am On Jul 21, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Birds of a feather. See the kind of friends you keep. A friend who sleeps with his maid. I can't imagine the greater atrocities you will commit in your time.

What advice do you want from us? I guess you are looking for solidarity from us to give your friend a go-ahead to do what exactly? If I knew his wife, I'll personally break the news to her and have her divorce him. Husband from hell.

Best bet, let him marry her as a second wife because if na me, I no go agree to be babymama or else I go scatter your home. I can never be sidelined. In his next life, he will learn to have restraint and keep his infested diick in his pants.

You're judging based on what his friend did, lol. No law whether man's made or God's made says friends must be have the same behaviour or behave exactly the same way. What you do or engage in when no one is watching can't be exactly the same thing your friends engage in when no one is watching. This only came out because the girl got pregnant, it could happen for many years and he wouldn't know if the girl didn't get pregnant.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by sooperrescue(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2022
There’s no big deal about sleeping with your house help. Abraham and Jacob did it in the Bible. The only problem here is the pilot is not the owner of the pregnancy. When the son is in school, and the pilot is in the air, who’s with the maid? The maid wants to frame the man because he has the means.

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by maasoap(m): 7:19am On Jul 21, 2022
Maverick777:

abortion might be risky for her(that's if she's being honest)
marrying her......

You trust people's words too easily: your friend said that he did it once, you believed him. The girl said she was told that abortion is risky for her, you believed her too. Lol.
She used that pregnancy to trap your friend, simple. She needs to be made to willingly go for abortion whatever it takes. Even it means settling her with millions of naira!
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Streetdreamx(m): 7:46am On Jul 21, 2022
See the house maid here..

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by lendahand(m): 7:47am On Jul 21, 2022
5ircreepy:
Clearly the man can afford a paternity test, he should confirm first. Some ladies be wilding.
thought it's done only when the baby has been put to bed
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Emmanuel30a: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

A close buddy of mine is in deep shit, just 2 days back he confided in me telling me his maid (who the wife employed herself) is 14weeks pregnant!

HOW IT UNFOLDED
Earlier in the year, his wife got an invite to do her masters program in Scotland and they have a 5year old Son, so she elected they employ a maid since she couldn't take him along, she even did so herself.

The husband is a pilot and always never at home (the security the wife had I guess), now I don't know whatever went on in his tiny head, they got intimate (just once) and boom! she caught the shot expertly.. He said she's being showing symptoms since he got back from travel, so he took her for a test and its confirmed.

I guess she knew all along but did nothing on purpose, because I don't want to believe that a 22year old girl would be comfortable not flowing for 3 months (not like she's a novice).
Now, his wife is due back in September, and he's scheduled to travel again by Monday(to return only God knows when).

He asked for my suggestion and help, because he mentioned abortion to her and she refuted saying she nearly died after the last one she did, so the doctor warned her sternly against it.

I told him that the best I can advise/do for him is to take her in until she puts to bed. let him tell his wife she ran off with a guy or something of the sort. then we take it up from there after delivery.

The situation is one dicey and fragile one, if not handled carefully with wisdom, can ruin a lot!

Don't do abortion, if you want to reap the fruits of your labour or labours... I would always choose the truth that set us apart than following lies that keep us together or than following lies that keep people together. If Truth or THE TRUTH cannot bring us together and keep us together, then; lies would always set us apart or put us apart.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 8:46am On Jul 21, 2022
maasoap:

You trust people's words too easily: your friend said that he did it once, you believed him. The girl said she was told that abortion is risky for her, you believed her too. Lol.
She used that pregnancy to trap your friend, simple. She needs to be made to willingly go for abortion whatever it takes. Even it means settling her with millions of naira!
my friend has no reason to lie to me, as for the girl that's why I put a clause...
he intends settling her after birth tho.

ps; if you don't see any reason why someone should lie to you, always give a benefit of a doubt.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 8:47am On Jul 21, 2022
DrDunamis:

So what about the possibility of her being pregnant for another person and forcing it on your friend. It's possible to do paternity test even if the child isn't yet born he should go for this option first.
we were also exploring that option but the CCTV in his house shows she almost never goes out..
nothing is certain tho
but we doubt that.

thanks anyway

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 8:50am On Jul 21, 2022
NemoDatQuod:
Truth is the most powerful weapon on earth. I will advise he tell his wife immediately. She will ultimately find out. With the profile you have painted of that maid, his wife will find out before the end of this year. The maid does not plan on remaining a maid for long or on staying hidden for long. Moreover, for how long will he keep the existence of his own child hidden?

Let the truth set him free. Let the heavens fall today instead of in a few years time, when there will be more at risk. The longer a marriage endures, the more dangerous disastrous revelations such as this becomes for the man.

you know women!
no one would hear the last of this if he tell her.
and he loves/wants his marriage...
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 8:50am On Jul 21, 2022
jamesversion:

If he doesn't want his wife to ever know about it, then he should 'tighten loose ends'.
on it sir!
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2022
Echoban:

The gateman might even d one responsible while ur friend my just b a victim of circumstances
there's def going to be DNA before settlement
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 8:54am On Jul 21, 2022
idonuana:
You want to take her in so that you too will add to the pregnant? Pls tell me na big yansh the girl get wey dey charm you and your friend?
I'm celibate sire.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 8:56am On Jul 21, 2022
PS712:

If she said she the last time she did abortion she almost died and so is bent on keeping this one then rest assured that pregnancy isn't his. He's just being hoodwinked by an olosho for economic gains since he'll henceforth assume responsibility for her upkeep.
Importantly, you (abi your pseudo friend) just dodged a bullet, they hatched plan B instead of plan A which would have been to kill you and get away with your wealth. She's not alone in this plan, her boyfriend who could be one of the stewards working with you or some random guy is in this plan with her.
What to do? Play smart. Don't make her suspect you or predict your next move...
Tell her to accompany you to shop some household items that madam said you should get that someone will come to the house to pick. When you drive go to a place you already arranged with one of your friends who will act as a medical personnel. Park before entry and then start talk to her..
If you and your wife don't have kids yet tell her you have chosen to be calm and nice to her despite the news she broke to you and her response, not because you don't know what you are doing, but because there is more she doesn't know..
Proceed to telling her you'll share your family's little secret with her and that is that you are the reason you don't have kids yet, that you were told by doctors that you are impotent. So the chance that you are responsible is very slim. But that you too desire and hope it is yours already because 3 days before meeting with her you completed first dose of some medications, and that you told the medical personnel who gave you the drugs he said it is unlikely the first line/dose starts work so immediately with your kind of condition but that he wants to meet with her to ask her some questions and also start diagnosis on her, it will include matching the foetus in her with your blood. Tell her the man is inside the building holding meeting so he said you should call him when you get there. And tell her you will from there go to the store. Then call your friend who will come and act as a medical personnel.
But if you have kids already, edit the story to include you didn't get your wife pregnant, it was through IVF with donor sperm. If the kids look exactly like you then edit it to just your inability to get a woman pregnant through the natural route, only via IVF and that this is the first.
You have to catch her off guard.
thank you for your time!

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 8:57am On Jul 21, 2022
Berankis:

Your advice is a setup. They should just find a better way. Abort.
how is murder a 'better' way?
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 8:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Bobloco:

This one Na format

most likely!
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 8:59am On Jul 21, 2022
jaxxy:

I'm sure he has other babies in different area codes since he's a pilot and never arround. undecided

How can a grown ass man impregnate maid abi na jazz?? undecided
a maid is firstly a human/woman.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Maverick777:

you know women!
no one would hear the last of this if he tell her.
and he loves/wants his marriage...

"No one will hear the last of it if he tells his wife" so you want your friend to keep this show of shame as a secret from his wife?

A man who sleeps with a woman without protection, a woman who's medical history he's not aware off does not care about himself and most definitely, does not care about his wife.

I am very certain that that your friend have been sleeping around with different women, but this time around, e don hook am for neck.

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 9:00am On Jul 21, 2022
infogenius:

Yeah, but it also depends how the impregnator plays it. Because if the woman suspects foul play ( which is more likely to happen), the woman may run the show herself or make use of other people.
hopefully it wouldn't get to that.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 9:04am On Jul 21, 2022
Ardar:

"No one will hear the last of it if he tells his wife" so you want your friend to keep this show of shame as a secret from his wife?

A man who sleeps with a woman without protection, a woman who's medical history he's not aware off does not care about himself and most definitely, does not care about his wife.

I am very certain that that your friend have been sleeping around with different women, but this time around, e don hook am for neck.
people make mistakes, don't be so judgemental
And psychology tells me that, if he was so randy like you said, he wouldn't have been so naive, don't you think?
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by jaxxy(m): 9:07am On Jul 21, 2022
Maverick777:

a maid is firstly a human/woman.

so he can impregnate his daughter if she's a woman? or a teacher can impregnate a student cis she's 1st a woman? where are ur values, ethics and morals?
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 21, 2022
Maverick777:

people make mistakes, don't be so judgemental
And psychology tells me that, if he was so randy like you said, he wouldn't have been so naive, don't you think?

what stupid mistake, if your story is real then that pilot man have been sleeping with other women even before the maid. This is how innocent people get infected by diseases all in the name of marriage.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2022
jaxxy:

so he can impregnate his daughter if she's a woman? or a teacher can impregnate a student cis she's 1st a woman? where are ur values, ethics and morals?
you've stopped making sense, so has my reply to u stopped.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Emaprince: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2022
amakanancy:
This is unfair on the woman. why this wickedness
Are you saying that for that 5yrs, the woman wasn't fuckiing other men in Scotland?

Women love to make it seem like men are the only culprits. Do you know how many pregnancies she might have aborted over there, because if she keeps it..her secrets will be exposed?

The only sin the man committed is because that stupid maid wants to keep the pregnancy. As for adultery..the wife might have done worst than him. Dont tell me she was celibate for 5yrs.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Berankis: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2022
Maverick777:

how is murder a 'better' way?
How is murder? And is murder legalised in some countries?
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by infogenius(m): 9:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Maverick777:

hopefully it wouldn't get to that.

OK, It's alright
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Emaprince: 9:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Ardar:

what stupid mistake, if your story is real then that pilot man have been sleeping with other women even before the maid. This is how innocent people get infected by diseases all in the name of marriage.
So the woman was also celibate for 5yrs in Scotland? Or because she must have aborted every pregnancies over there to cover her secrets? You are attacking the man cos the maid wanted to keep the pregnancy.

Abi women no like sex too? Or they no dey cheat? Isn't Nigerian women the most promiscuous especially the married ones?

Abeg keep quiet
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by hush15: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

HOW IT UNFOLDED

That's why there is condom
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 10:41am On Jul 21, 2022
hush15:

That's why there is condom
learn to be solution driven or keep mute.
the deed has already been done!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What I Experienced In My Friend's House. / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife / Things That Are Better Than Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.