Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion (40638 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by ukaface(f): 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
5ircreepy:
Clearly the man can afford a paternity test, he should confirm first. Some ladies be wilding.
some ladies be Wilding yenyenyen

Whey some guys no dey Wilding? No be married man knack the girl laidait? That one no be Wilding ?
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Ferdinandu(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
Tell us the style you use to impregnate her make we know how we go advice you. Missionary, doggy, Touch your toes, Snake in the monkey shadow. If you did more than one style,it means two of you are Pro so we don't have advice for you.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by CondemnBattery(f): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
My brother some girls are witches. A lady once told me she saw her period 3days before visiting sometimes back.
Thank God I refused the offer, following day I came back from work and saw her bleeding, said I should buy her pad. Ômo I almost fainted. But you said you just saw your period before visiting, that was when she confessed and told me her motives. Bros fear women, they are terrible beings
Iniobong34:
But the man and the maid na werey o
y him no use cd
or better stil use the pullout techniq
or give her postinor2
i just pray the wife understand him cool
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
Assuming that this story is real, the both of you are fools. undecided seriously, tell his wife that she had the baby with some unknown mugu, and you expect her to believe such cooked up rubbish? You also expect the maid to keep quiet? This is why women should make a life for themselves and be financially independent to prevent themselves from falling into shitty situations like these in the name of marriage.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by ukaface(f): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
posty56:
simp, una no they Eva learn , besides she might be catfishing use your head!
shey if you see girl wey you like you no go approach am? It's not a sin man, no dey attribute everything as simping, via are you gay?

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by LienwaltAbel(m): 6:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
Kobojunkie:
The best you could do was to ask him to tell another lie to try to cover up for his wandering prick? undecided
grin morons attract morons, why do you expect?

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by ukaface(f): 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Maverick777,

And who exactly is a call girl? Did your mother not teach you manners at home? You sound so bitter. Why do you have to call him names? Ode calling another person ode. Like you are any better?

Complimenting someone now is low self-esteem. You that has high self esteem but open a bunch of threads with imaginary stories that never happened to massage your inflated sense of self importance.
I like this one.

Vawulence initiated

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by JONSYN7154: 6:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
Give her agbado and casava it will terminate the pregnancy. grin grin

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by conscienceman4(m): 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Take the maid out of the house immediately or take your boy out of the house. The danger on ground e

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by David50: 6:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
I doubt he is the father of the baby.

First thing is couples shouldn't be this far apart. It opens the door for many many temptations. Who knows what the wife has equally dabbled into over there at Scotland. So all parties are WRONG in this equation.

The second thing is he should open up to his wife. Be empathetic, sorry and sincere. Trust me the ground will not open. You will be ok. Many men have falling into this temptation in the past.

Thirdly, DO NOT ABORT.

Fourthly, you should ask the Lord to forgive you. He will show you mercy.

Fifthly,tell the maid you will be doing paternity test as soon as she delivers. You may notice a sudden change in her attitude. I seriously doubt her claim.

I wish you well as you handle this wisely.

2 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Bobloco: 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:

He asked for my suggestion and help, because he mentioned abortion to her and she refuted saying she nearly died after the last one she did, so the doctor warned her sternly against it.

This one Na format
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Gabby2022: 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
The child might not be his,i pray DNA test will get him out of his misery.
On a more serious note he should listen to Jerry eze every morning and declare,what God cannot do does not exist,hopefully a miscarriage will happen.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by idonuana(m): 6:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
You will break the news to his wife and advice her to divorce, but after divorce you will rush into her man like oshodi conductor wey wan jump enta danfo
UyaiIncomparabl:
Birds of a feather. See the kind of friend you keep. A friend who sleeps with his maid. I can't imagine the greater atrocities you will commit in your time.

What advice do you want from us? I guess you are looking for solidarity from us to give your friend a go-ahead to do what exactly? If I knew his wife, I'll personally break the news to her and have her divorce him. Husband from hell.

Best bet, let him marry her as a second wife because if na me, I no go agree to be babymama or else I go scatter your home. I can never be sidelined. In his next life, he will learn to have restraint and keep his infested diick in his pants.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by jaxxy(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Birds of a feather. See the kind of friend you keep. A friend who sleeps with his maid. I can't imagine the greater atrocities you will commit in your time.

What advice do you want from us? I guess you are looking for solidarity from us to give your friend a go-ahead to do what exactly? If I knew his wife, I'll personally break the news to her and have her divorce him. Husband from hell.

Best bet, let him marry her as a second wife because if na me, I no go agree to be babymama or else I go scatter your home. I can never be sidelined. In his next life, he will learn to have restraint and keep his infested diick in his pants.

The maid wey open leg nko? she is not to blame abi? The maid saw an opportunity and took it. she probably knew what she was doing and sadly it was the woman who employed her not the man.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by bobbythegreat(m): 6:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
as a fellow guy man ,he should marry her as a second wifey. nothing sweet pass dat one
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by osazsky(m): 6:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
Prob nor dey finish..madam go Calaba go bring maid with big yanchh,, left her with oga then travelled for 8 months to go and study paper..na so family take scatter..some women actually think men are iron..the sexually build up of a man is always wanting..this is a lesson to other wives that are found of leaving thier best friends 8n thier matrimonial home then travel for 6 days chc programmes.. I have no pitty or sorry to waste..the man is at gain while the woman lost..who will know marry her when she leaves the marriage out of anger..cus the truth must be known one day..will oga love the second wife more than the first wife..note no one should put a single blame on the maid who is subject to the boss..nor the man either..the wives should carry her cross simple

2 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Berankis: 6:50pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

A close buddy of mine is in deep shit, just 2 days back he confided in me telling me his maid (who the wife employed herself) is 14weeks pregnant!

HOW IT UNFOLDED
Earlier in the year, his wife got an invite to do her masters program in Scotland and they have a 5year old Son, so she elected they employ a maid since she couldn't take him along, she even did so herself.

The husband is a pilot and always never at home (the security the wife had I guess), now I don't know whatever went on in his tiny head, they got intimate (just once) and boom! she caught the shot expertly.. He said she's being showing symptoms since he got back from travel, so he took her for a test and its confirmed.

I guess she knew all along but did nothing on purpose, because I don't want to believe that a 22year old girl would be comfortable not flowing for 3 months (not like she's a novice).
Now, his wife is due back in September, and he's scheduled to travel again by Monday(to return only God knows when).

So technically, his wife might even return before him.

He asked for my suggestion and help, because he mentioned abortion to her and she refuted saying she nearly died after the last one she did, so the doctor warned her sternly against it.

I told him that the best I can advise/do for him is to take her in until she puts to bed. let him tell his wife she ran off with a guy or something of the sort. then we take it up from there after delivery.

The situation is one dicey and fragile one, if not handled carefully with wisdom, can ruin a lot!

I thought they existed in Nollywood only oh...

Any mature suggestion is welcome.
Your advice is a setup. They should just find a better way. Abort.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Trilz(m): 6:51pm On Jul 20, 2022
Let's hear the maid's part of the story first before anything cool

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Munzy14(m): 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

A close buddy of mine is in deep shit, just 2 days back he confided in me telling me his maid (who the wife employed herself) is 14weeks pregnant!

HOW IT UNFOLDED
Earlier in the year, his wife got an invite to do her masters program in Scotland and they have a 5year old Son, so she elected they employ a maid since she couldn't take him along, she even did so herself.

The husband is a pilot and always never at home (the security the wife had I guess), now I don't know whatever went on in his tiny head, they got intimate (just once) and boom! she caught the shot expertly.. He said she's being showing symptoms since he got back from travel, so he took her for a test and its confirmed.

I guess she knew all along but did nothing on purpose, because I don't want to believe that a 22year old girl would be comfortable not flowing for 3 months (not like she's a novice).
Now, his wife is due back in September, and he's scheduled to travel again by Monday(to return only God knows when).

I told him that the best I can advise/do for him is to take her in until she puts to bed. let him tell his wife she ran off with a guy or something of the sort. then we take it up from there after delivery.

The situation is one dicey and fragile one, if not handled carefully with wisdom, can ruin a lot!

So your friend was penetrating his maid and raw at that...He wanted to chop thank you and very much..

Let him tell us when he will do intro for his second wife...Rubbish!

If you be cheat, just add respect for the wife you married....Her maid displacing her is a big humiliation no woman will tolerate.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Udoboss(m): 6:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
The best is to open to His wife and find a way to confirm If he is the Father
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by PS712: 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

HOW IT UNFOLDED

If she said she the last time she did abortion she almost died and so is bent on keeping this one then rest assured that pregnancy isn't his. He's just being hoodwinked by an olosho for economic gains since he'll henceforth assume responsibility for her upkeep.
Importantly, you (abi your pseudo friend) just dodged a bullet, they hatched plan B instead of plan A which would have been to kill you and get away with your wealth. She's not alone in this plan, her boyfriend who could be one of the stewards working with you or some random guy is in this plan with her.
What to do? Play smart. Don't make her suspect you or predict your next move...
Tell her to accompany you to shop some household items that madam said you should get that someone will come to the house to pick. When you drive go to a place you already arranged with one of your friends who will act as a medical personnel. Park before entry and then start talk to her..
If you and your wife don't have kids yet tell her you have chosen to be calm and nice to her despite the news she broke to you and her response, not because you don't know what you are doing, but because there is more she doesn't know..
Proceed to telling her you'll share your family's little secret with her and that is that you are the reason you don't have kids yet, that you were told by doctors that you are impotent. So the chance that you are responsible is very slim. But that you too desire and hope it is yours already because 3 days before meeting with her you completed first dose of some medications, and that you told the medical personnel who gave you the drugs he said it is unlikely the first line/dose starts work so immediately with your kind of condition but that he wants to meet with her to ask her some questions and also start diagnosis on her, it will include matching the foetus in her with your blood. Tell her the man is inside the building holding meeting so he said you should call him when you get there. And tell her you will from there go to the store. Then call your friend who will come and act as a medical personnel.
But if you have kids already, edit the story to include you didn't get your wife pregnant, it was through IVF with donor sperm. If the kids look exactly like you then edit it to just your inability to get a woman pregnant through the natural route, only via IVF and that this is the first.
You have to catch her off guard.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Munzy14(m): 6:58pm On Jul 20, 2022
CondemnBattery:
My brother some girls are witches. A lady once told me she saw her period 3days before visiting sometimes back.
Thank God I refused the offer, following day I came back from work and saw her bleeding, said I should buy her pad. Ômo I almost fainted. But you said you just saw your period before visiting, that was when she confessed and told me her motives. Bros fear women, they are terrible beings
Are you not a Female... grin grin grin

Uratta ekwoola ooo

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by camri: 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
Iniobong34:
But the man and the maid na werey o y him no use cd or better stil use the pullout techniq or give her postinor2 i just pray the wife understand him cool
you sabi pullout?
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by camri: 7:01pm On Jul 20, 2022
ukaface:
some ladies be Wilding yenyenyen

Whey some guys no dey Wilding? No be married man knack the girl laidait? That one no be Wilding ?
you talk like a wildling?
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by camri: 7:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ferdinandu:
Tell us the style you use to impregnate her make we know how we go advice you. Missionary, doggy, Touch your toes, Snake in the monkey shadow. If you did more than one style,it means two of you are Pro so we don't have advice for you.
whats your favorite sex position?
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by camri: 7:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
CondemnBattery:
do you use condom?
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by malaria(f): 7:05pm On Jul 20, 2022
Poster without mincing word, he should either discuss with the maid to go ahead and have the baby while he takes care of the child without marrying the girl. Or he decides with his wife to take the girl as 2and wife . As both of them are busy workaholics, someone will be taking care of their house and their children. So its either the maid stays with the baby and mrs title or she goes home and have her child while the man caters for the child. When the child grows he will go and take his child.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by doneback04: 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
Iniobong34:
But the man and the maid na werey o
y him no use cd
or better stil use the pullout techniq
or give her postinor2
i just pray the wife understand him cool
On God knows how many people u are dealt with , so all this prescription is in your head
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by idonuana(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
You want to take her in so that you too will add to the pregnant? Pls tell me na big yansh the girl get wey dey charm you and your friend?
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

HOW IT UNFOLDED

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by MEGA4BILLION(m): 7:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Samcent:

.... wahala no dey finish... grin

The maid will be thanking her stars that she is carrying the baby of a whole pilot in her womb.. cool

Op, whatever decision your friend takes, abortion should be out of it.

You know the maid is already the "mother of a pilot's son"

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by tnerro1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
How do you leave your 5 year old son with a stranger aka maid alone for a long period of time for this kin Nigeria wey we Dey so, this story no add up bros

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What I Experienced In My Friend's House. / 5 Years After Divorce, Woman Returns To Ex-husband's House To Beat Up New Wife / Things That Are Better Than Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.