Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,786 members, 7,813,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:40 PM

His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion (40558 Views)

My 16 Year Old Live-in Maid Is Pregnant For A 20 Year Old Boy / Dying Husband Leaves House, Cars For Wife, Gifts His Company & $726m To His Maid / My Pregnant Girlfriend Wants Abortion. How Do I Convince Her To Keep It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Top of the day Fam!

A close buddy of mine is in deep shit, just 2 days back he confided in me telling me his maid (who the wife employed herself) is 14weeks pregnant!

HOW IT UNFOLDED
Earlier in the year, his wife got an invite to do her masters program in Scotland and they have a 5year old Son, so she elected they employ a maid since she couldn't take him along, she even did so herself.

The husband is a pilot and always never at home (the security the wife had I guess), now I don't know whatever went on in his tiny head, they got intimate (just once) and boom! she caught the shot expertly.. He said she's being showing symptoms since he got back from travel, so he took her for a test and its confirmed.

I guess she knew all along but did nothing on purpose, because I don't want to believe that a 22year old girl would be comfortable not flowing for 3 months (not like she's a novice).
Now, his wife is due back in September, and he's scheduled to travel again by Monday(to return only God knows when).

So technically, his wife might even return before him.

He asked for my suggestion and help, because he mentioned abortion to her and she refuted saying she nearly died after the last one she did, so the doctor warned her sternly against it.

I told him that the best I can advise/do for him is to take her in until she puts to bed. let him tell his wife she ran off with a guy or something of the sort. then we take it up from there after delivery.

The situation is one dicey and fragile one, if not handled carefully with wisdom, can ruin a lot!

I thought they existed in Nollywood only oh...

Any mature suggestion is welcome.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 1:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

front page please.
May God help us Men, not to allow our libido becloud our sense of judgement and reasoning!

166 Likes 10 Shares

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Iniobong34: 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
But the man and the maid na werey o
y him no use cd
or better stil use the pullout techniq
or give her postinor2
i just pray the wife understand him cool

145 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by TheZeezle(m): 1:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
O gbenu tan part2

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by kinzation(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2022
On today's Episode lipsrsealed

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Stallionhorse: 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2022
When you started eating your house girls kpekus you didnt ask us now belle din come you dey run come here like mumu, God will punish you if you don't rake down this post useless animal!!

133 Likes 8 Shares

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by H0didon(m): 1:40pm On Jul 20, 2022
You mean that man enjoyed 2 different pussies without calling us?? grin. And now what normally happens when you have sex without condom, has finally happened... And you want us to advise him right?? We that didn't even see the maid sef sad. No be say when e dey Bleep, dey flex am he yarn us.... Now una get mind call us..... Wetin dey pain me pass be say he no even wan talk the style wey e dey Bleep im maid ohh and he want make we advise am...How nau? If we no sabi the style he use knack...Now we go come carry our innocent head for this matter...me wey be say my head small untop all the big problems....

You for at least halla us when the Bleep still dey occur....now this cool.

As our Ancestors would say "Na people wey benefit from thieves dey tell am where to steal next".

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Stephen0mozzy: 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
Werey OP said "Only once"

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Godada(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2022

He should persuade her with lots of goodies to abort.

Either that or he marries her as the second wife.

Please give us the location of the trad. We wanna chack something.

21 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Boogyman557: 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2022

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
Birds of a feather. See the kind of friends you keep. A friend who sleeps with his maid. I can't imagine the greater atrocities you will commit in your time.

What advice do you want from us? I guess you are looking for solidarity from us to give your friend a go-ahead to do what exactly? If I knew his wife, I'll personally break the news to her and have her divorce him. Husband from hell.

Best bet, let him marry her as a second wife because if na me, I no go agree to be babymama or else I go scatter your home. I can never be sidelined. In his next life, he will learn to have restraint and keep his infested diick in his pants.

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 2:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
Stephen0mozzy:
Werey OP said "Only once"
yeah, that's what I was told.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 2:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
Godada:

He should persuade her with lots of goodies to abort.

Either that or he marries her as the second wife.

Please give us the location of the trad. We wanna chack something.
abortion might be risky for her(that's if she's being honest)
marrying her......

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by 5ircreepy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2022
Clearly the man can afford a paternity test, he should confirm first. Some ladies be wilding.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by jogsman01(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nkan bee!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2022
5ircreepy:
Clearly the man can afford a paternity test, he should confirm first. Some ladies be wilding.
then after that, what next?

2 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Mrtaye: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:
Birds of a feather. See the kind of friend you are keeping. A friend who sleeps with his maid. I can't imagine the greater atrocities you will commit in your time.

What advice do you want from us? I guess you are looking for solidarity from us to give your friend a go-ahead to do what exactly? If I knew his wife, I'll personally break the news to her and have her divorce him. Husband from hell.

Best bet, let him marry her as a second wife because if na me, I no go agree to be babymama or else I go scatter your home. I can never be sidelined. In his next life, he will learn to have restraint and keep his infested diick in his pants.
Wow is your name Beauty?

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by posty56: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
the maid intention is to take the wife place that's why she said nothing all those times,your friend should bear the consequences of his foolishness

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by posty56: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mrtaye:

Wow is your name Beauty?
simp, una no they Eva learn , besides she might be catfishing use your head!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by PumpumPrince: 3:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

A close buddy of mine is in deep shit, just 2 days back he confided in me telling me his maid(who the wife employed herself) is 14weeks pregnant!

HOW IT UNFOLDED
Earlier in the year, his wife got an invite to do her masters program in Scotland and they have a 5year old Son, so she elected they employ a maid since she couldn't take him along, she even did so herself.
The husband is a pilot and always never at home(the security the wife had I guess), now I don't know whatever went on in his tiny head, they got intimate(just once) and boom! she caught the shot expertly.. He said she's being showing symptoms since he got back from travel, so he took her for a test and its confirmed.
I guess she knew all along but did nothing on purpose, because I don't want to believe that a 22year old girl would be comfortable not flowing for 3 months(not like she's a novice).
Now, his wife is due back in September, and he's scheduled to travel again by Monday(to return only God knows when).
He asked for my suggestion and help, because he mentioned abortion to her and she refuted saying she nearly died after the last one she did, so the doctor warned her sternly against it.
I told him that the best I can advise/do for him is to take her in until she puts to bed. let him tell his wife she ran off with a guy or something of the sort. then we take it up from there after delivery.
The situation is one dicey and fragile one, if not handled carefully with wisdom, can ruin a lot!

front page please.

angry
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by PumpumPrince: 3:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

A close buddy of mine is in deep shit, just 2 days back he confided in me telling me his maid(who the wife employed herself) is 14weeks pregnant!

HOW IT UNFOLDED
The husband is a pilot and always never at home(the security the wife had I guess), now I don't know whatever went on in his tiny head, they got intimate(just once) and boom! she caught the shot expertly.. He said she's being showing symptoms since he got back from travel, so he took her for a test and its confirmed.
I guess she knew all along but did nothing on purpose, because I don't want to believe that a 22year old girl would be comfortable not flowing for 3 months(not like she's a novice).

front page please.

brother...please stop lyin ..its ok.,,we no yor house girl is pregnant for u....& not yor friend. we here to help so please STOP lie..
...anyways wot u need to do is get rid of the gaddem kid coz she tryin to trap u...no man ones kid. Bro if u have kid, u wunt be able to chase women..so to hell with the gaddem kid sir!!..WORDS OF WISSSDOM!! (no ofeinse)
angry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by infogenius(m): 3:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777:
Top of the day Fam!

HOW IT UNFOLDED

cc; mynd44
seun
lalasticlala
front page please.

This story get as e be.

You guys will need to cook that tale that the maid ran off with a guy as well. I am sure the wife will be held responsible for the maid’s whereabouts.
The police may get involved in this fairytale and Your guy is a suspect so are u.

Make una cook this lie well because it doesn’t show how smart u and d impregnator are.

10 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mrtaye:

Wow is your name Beauty?

Yes.
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by qtguru(m): 3:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
Na wa, truly some men are dogs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
infogenius:

This story get as e be.

You guys will need to cook that tale that the maid ram off with a guy well. I am sure the wife will be held responsible for the maid’s whereabouts.
The police may get involved in this fairytale and Your guy is a suspect so are u.

Make una cook this lie well because it doesn’t show how smart u and d impregnator are.
Whatever action the wife would or would want to take regarding anything would go through the husband first, don't you think?
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Mrtaye: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2022
UyaiIncomparabl:

Yes.
No wonder you are beautiful hmmm oruko lo n ro ni.... can I talk to you Beauty

1 Like

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Maverick777: 4:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mrtaye:

Hello Sir,
please take your randy, low-self esteem self out of my thread and stop embarrassing your lineage
If you want to engage call-girls, that's why there's an e-mail option.

As you've never seen a girl before.
ode!

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mrtaye:

Thanks. Talk to me about what?
Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
Well your friend should register her for anti-natal, at this level the maid will need a lot of fruits, folic acid and ferrous sulphate, so he needs to provide them before travelling. Best wishes to your friend.

Who won't want to marry a pilot if young ladies can be fighting over Aguba.

The maid's mother reading out their family's no abortion rule to the pilot.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2022
CONGRATULATIONS in advance on the new baby... hopefully in your next marriage, you will keep your dikc in your pant and/or use protection when fukcing low life yeye women!

12 Likes

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by Ishilove: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick... That's the nickname of Tom Cruise's character in Top Gun. Maverick is a pilot, and the man with the restless gbola in the OP is also a pilot.

Odiegwu.

Op, I hope the lady gives birth to triplets. That will teach you to control yourself when your wife is not around. Shior

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: His Maid Is Pregnant For Him And He Wants Abortion by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
Maverick777,

And who exactly is a call girl? Did your mother not teach you manners at home? You sound so bitter. Why do you have to call him names? Ode calling another person ode. Like you are any better?

Complimenting someone now is low self-esteem?You that has high self esteem but open a bunch of threads with imaginary stories that never happened to massage your inflated sense of self importance.

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My 5 yr old Cousin Behaves like Ancestor / What I Experienced In My Friend's House. / Things That Are Better Than Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.