Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! (2224 Views)

Could This Be True About Ojukwu In Abidjan / Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) / Describe Ojukwu In One Word. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by ak47mann(m): 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2011
Finecat:

Why is this a news. The loser married a woman 30 years his junior. I wish the Coward a speedy recovery but keep this news in Biafra.
keep ur insult to your father tongue tongue
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by phreakabit(m): 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2011
~Bluetooth:

Very soon. . .very soon . . .very soon.hope they bring him in bodybag.

Well, until then. . . . . . . HE ain't going no where, he ain't going no where, he can't even stop now, cause he's  balling for life  ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by juman(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2011
He should get well soon. But if he go today, not too bad. A very sick man at the age of 77.
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by toblosky(m): 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2011
juman:

He should get well soon. But if he go today, not too bad. A very sick man at the age of 77.
you have a problem,a serious one grin grin grin
phreakabit:

Well, until then. . . . . . . HE ain't going no where, he ain't going no where, he can't even stop now, cause he's  balling for life  ♪♫ ♪♫ ♪♫
he is a general and GENERALS do die hard
Okoro2015:

Notice the most recurring word in that Release GENERAL.

The Peoples General, we wish you well. God will provide the best for you.
The seem to ignore that word GENERAL[/b]people's [b]GENERAL HE REMAINS
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:41pm On Jul 31, 2011
Quick Recovery igbo Hero,South East Hero,as Well as Nigerian HERO
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by zmoni: 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2011
Ojukwu will be fine, he is a good man and God will help him, sickness is not something anyone goes to the shop to buy.
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by nwabobo: 4:52pm On Jul 31, 2011
Where is Kayode Ogundamisi and his fake report on Saharareporters? They have been busted big time.

Shame on them.
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by juman(m): 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2011
toblosky:

you have a problem,a serious one grin grin grin

Do you think so? grin grin

Well sha, he should get well soon. grin
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2011
LOL. Dude will continue to die over and over tongue
This is Yardua's news all over again. While Ojukwu's wife is doing OBJ, she's using the same Mouth Gig mouth to tell us her hubby is okay. London hospital ko grin
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by aljharem3: 5:47pm On Jul 31, 2011
nwabobo:

Where is Kayode Ogundamisi and his fake report on Saharareporters? They have been busted big time.

Shame on them.

I hope you know he is IJAW

Ileke-IdI:

LOL. Dude will continue to die over and over tongue
This is Yardua's news all over again. While Ojukwu's wife is doing OBJ, she's using the same MouthAction mouth to tell us her hubby is okay. London hospital ko grin

No ileke-idi please give it a rest. Once you start, others would join and we do not want that
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 31, 2011
Oluwaseun Osewa. . . WTF is mouth action? Blow job is no longer appropriate. Na real wa! angry
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:01pm On Jul 31, 2011
Chintua:

Sorry, this is the political section.
Meet me in the "sectarian" section on NL huh?
Make I "piss" for that ya rabid Onukwu-Biafra cancer-striken throat!
Work don close.
Enjoy your uselessness ati joblessness!
Igbotic stinking swine!  kiss

^^^ Wannabe gangsta, i'm meeting you here and don't you go creeping off like the BLOODY COWARD you really are. You get mouth for internet abi? Oya, you've been given carte blanche to abuse to your hearts content, but  -true to form- you disappoint yet again angry. And there i was settling down with some pop-corn, excited to see if this pathetic low-life from the gutter has managed to up his game in the abuse stakes.

Imagine asking me to meet him/her in the sectarian section. You've taken up residence there abi? Being the BIGOT you are, where else (besides the sewer) would one expect to find an animal like you?

You're a first grade BASTARD for abusing other peoples ethncity, and a 'CHICKEN' to boot, for not having the guts to reveal your own. At least be honourable enough to say where you're from, unless of course you don't know as would be expected of a BASTARD like you.

I carry my 'Igboticness' with pride, which is more than i can say for you.

Now i command you to reply with a much more interesting array of insults, and don't disappoint yet again. You dey hear??

Ciao. smiley
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 31, 2011
oh my!!! WHere is my popcorn ding ding!!
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by marocguy(m): 6:34pm On Jul 31, 2011
i think chintua isnt stable, and bluetooth,dissapointing, u are beta than this man.
Ileke idi,pls advise chintua on the dangers of living a sad life,pls. Share experiences if you can. Thanks
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by henry101(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2011
marocguy:

i think chintua isnt stable, and bluetooth,dissapointing, u are beta than this man.
Ileke idi,pls advise chintua on the dangers of living a sad life,pls. Share experiences if you can. Thanks

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by ezeagu(m): 6:41pm On Jul 31, 2011
marocguy:

Nairaland will kill someone with laughter!
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 31, 2011
marocguy:

hahahah, so funny. OMG!! You should have been appointed the chief comedian. ROTFLMAO!!! Oh gosh. Funny man.
He said "share experiences", best thing I've heard all day. lol.  grin grin grin
Re: Ojukwu In Stable Condition, Says London Hospital! by ezeagu(m): 6:44pm On Jul 31, 2011
marocguy:

I just have to laugh again!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Mamman Nur, Mastermind Of Un House Bombing In Abuja (25m Bounty) / Ghana builds 'africa's Tallest Building' Set For $10 Billion Tech City / Aregbesola Creates 3,000 Fresh Jobs; Establishes West Africa’s Largest Garment F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.