Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) (31888 Views)

Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben / Ortom Of PDP Leads In Benue / Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by sukkot: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2022
ortom looking at him like nigga when you go change this black shirt angry angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by 1nice(m): 7:58am On Jul 21, 2022
Peter Obi as President of Nigeria is Mission Possible come 2023.

Enemies of Peter Obi has fallen.
Their conspiracy against Peter Obi will never succeed and all their evils plans against Labour Party will surely fail.

Peter Obi is a Strong man, and the enemies of Peter Obi will surely be disgrace in every ways.

Get your PVC and Vote for Peter Obi come 2023.
Peter Obi is the next President of Nigeria come 2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by anonimi: 8:00am On Jul 21, 2022
Obidient4life2:
All hands must be on deck! Obi is the last hope

The last hope for more failure, just as Thiefnuibu packaged Bubu as the stingy pauper last hope after Jonathan/PDP?
Na who una want fool again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by anonimi: 8:02am On Jul 21, 2022
Abfinest007:
Obi is meeting every important man in d con3

Or every important rogue and failure like himself?
How useful has Ortom being to Benue people who allowed him to be their governor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by tamdun: 8:03am On Jul 21, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

Middle Belt in the bag. Just see how happy Ortom looks there cool cool
U guys think middle belt is just benue?
Obi won't get 20% in middle belt

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 21, 2022
Obi is the Candidate of the Retired Generals who brought Nigeria to this sorry pass. Oyedepo who hosted Peter Obi yesterday was at the instance of Obasanjo. Obasanjo dreads Tinubu so much that the prospect of his presidency scares him. Since 1966 this set of leeches has held Nigeria hostage. Obasanjo sponsored Jonathan but at the end disowned him. Nigerians, una de sleep?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Obidient4life2: 8:06am On Jul 21, 2022
anonimi:

The last hope for more failure, just as Thiefnuibu packaged Bubu as the stingy pauper last hope after Jonathan/PDP?
Na who una want fool again

So in your little mind Atiku is the answer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by 07kjb: 8:15am On Jul 21, 2022
Escobat people won't like this
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by deeva2: 8:23am On Jul 21, 2022
So he his begging Ortom to collapse his political structure for him...I thought the assumed Nigerian youths and online supporters are enof to built their structure.. Yeye ppl

The same ipob/biafran that abused and accused Ortom of betraying the south/obi by supporting Atiku now wants him.

Obi is beginning to understand that political structure and affiliation in naija cant be set aside.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Jack500: 8:24am On Jul 21, 2022
Newton2024:
60% of SW is in the bag for Obi. Yoruba ni mi. I'm telling you the reality.

Keep deceiving yourself, your brain will start working in February
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by opribo(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2022
The Lord has presented to Nigerians several choices of whom we shall follow.
“Choose you this day whom ye will (follow) serve: … but as for me and my house, we will (follow) serve the Lord.” (Josh. 24:15.) Peter Obi represented here.

God won't come here to vote he will give us choices as HE has already done, it is now left for us to discern the good from the bad. He can give us a hint by putting the spirit of God in him so it will be easy to make the right decision.
We definitely need a change, and who amongst all the lots clamouring for presidency can make that change, it is Peter Obi, he is detribalised and he has something to offer - CHANGE from sharing to productivity, from joblessness to wealth creation.
Every hand that can work must find work to do to put food on the table. Teachers will have dignity in their labour because you must be paid your dues and not work and nothing to show for it. All the labour unions will be happy because he said so he will do it and God will help him. He is humble so he will carry himself as a servant leader and not let power enter his head.
Look at his choice for a VP and excellent, a man full of good health and presentable to the world to represent us, he is interlectually sound and passionate about Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by pacespot(m): 8:31am On Jul 21, 2022
Ortom is the good leader of his people. Fúlàní are looking for occupation in the Middle Belt but this man keeps resisting them, but at the huge cost of his people lives.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Djkenny080(m): 8:32am On Jul 21, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Machinegun91(m): 8:35am On Jul 21, 2022
I mean it when I said my vote, friends and family are for Obi.

Benue state is for Obi

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Vistra40: 8:45am On Jul 21, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Since Obi 'went into Labour' six weeks ago, there is relative peace in South East. The members of IPOB, ESN, Unknown Gunmen including their sponsors, supporters & closet sympathizers, now under the unified
banner of "Obedients", have all taken their patented lies, anger, self-inflicted pain, contrived sorrows, insults & violence to Twitter, WhatsApp & other social media platforms & blogs to bully opponents of their new Obidient' deja vu bubble that will eventually burst in February.

Obi Pandora is a killer. He sponsored IPOB terrorists and now they are going against his votes source in the SE.

Whenever IPOB terrorist burn INEC offices as at last year, their supporters applaud them chanting the zoo must go down. Now that IPOB supporters are now Obituary Supporters, they will not like this and start blaming an imaginary opponent for this incident.
I will never vote a terrorist as my president!

No kill yourself oh! You only have one vote. No one is begging for it.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Vistra40: 8:49am On Jul 21, 2022
deeva2:
So he his begging Ortom to collapse his political structure for him...I thought the assumed Nigerian youths and online supporters are enof to built their structure.. Yeye ppl

The same ipob/biafran that abused and accused Ortom of betraying the south/obi by supporting Atiku now wants him.

Obi is beginning to understand that political structure and affiliation in naija cant be set aside.

Isn’t the last paragraph of your comment a good thing? At least, he has been listening to you guys. Hope you don’t beef him for it tomorrow.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by AyomideOG01: 8:50am On Jul 21, 2022
Osariemen12:
That mod wey ban me will not live beyong this year.
U are a big fo0l. Maybe na u go first am die self. Wishing someone death because of ban...na wa o
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by SaiOba: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2022
You are a REAL gee.. You know what's up.
TundeBricklayer:
Wike's camp is gradually moving to Obi, remember that PDP chieftain in Rivers loyal to Wike and Goodluck today decamped to Labour grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by odomanis: 8:55am On Jul 21, 2022
abuwidad:
But why meet with this useless governor

He has supporters in Benue state and he also need votes from that state. By such visits,the state government wont be harsh to his campaign or supporters in that state. At least you can see what el rufai did to his supporters in kaduna recently.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 21, 2022
TundeBricklayer:
Wike's camp is gradually moving to Obi, remember that PDP chieftain in Rivers loyal to Wike and Goodluck today decamped to Labour grin grin

When?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by CSTRR: 9:04am On Jul 21, 2022
abuwidad:
But why meet with this useless governor
He is a still a governor and that comes with influence.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by deeva2: 9:05am On Jul 21, 2022
Vistra40:

Isn’t the last paragraph of your comment a good thing? At least, he has been listening to you guys. Hope you don’t beef him for it tomorrow.

If his online supporters will stop being delusional and accept that fact..
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Snapchat: 9:09am On Jul 21, 2022
tctrills:

I bet, you don't even know what's in the Pandora report.

I’m a fellow black man like you but we don’t reason alike. I read a lot, I bet you don’t.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 9:10am On Jul 21, 2022
Snapchat:
I like Obi’s personality, infact i’m in love with him even though he’s not a saint. He’s better than some presidential candidates of other parties but neither Obi nor Tinubu would be Nigeria’s President by 2023.

Obi will win by God’s grace whether the devil or anybody likes it or not
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Snapchat: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2022
Centcanada:
You re on your own so far you are against the Youth

The so called youths are not the only one in the country.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by tctrills: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2022
Snapchat:

I’m a fellow black man like you but we don’t reason alike. I read a lot, I bet you don’t.
Funny, I still put my money, you are only part of the crowd screaming what you don't know.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Pio44: 9:14am On Jul 21, 2022
Snapchat:

1. He’s as corrupt as other politician too considering he was outed by the Pandora report.

2. Na your folks for your family house head dey pain. Say hi to them for me.

3. Neither Obi nor Tinubu would be Nigeria’s President by 2023.
if u are in north u might not like to be alive den it a pity, boko harm
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Snapchat: 9:16am On Jul 21, 2022
tctrills:

Funny, I still put my money, you are only part of the crowd screaming what you don't know.

Okay. I insist neither Obi nor Tinubu will be Nigeria’s President by 2023 and there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Atoki Killed At War Front, Friends Mourn Him / Youtube Obasanjo's Corruption: Obiageli Ezekwesili Tackled By Al Jazeera / My Story Wih Fulani Herdsmen By Okafor Stan (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.