Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,501 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) (31895 Views)

Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben / Ortom Of PDP Leads In Benue / Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Omoslim26: 12:50am On Jul 21, 2022
We expect him to get block votes from the MB.
Na them suffer pass from this evil apc party.
May God heal their land.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by garfield1: 1:01am On Jul 21, 2022
Omoslim26:
We expect him to get block votes from the MB.
Na them suffer pass from this evil apc party.
May God heal their land.

Son,middle belt have never given bloc votes just like sw.places like plateau,nasarawa,benue,fct,kogi,gives a narrow victory of not more than 100k margin.only kwara and Niger gives bloc votes and they are batified

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Omoslim26: 1:03am On Jul 21, 2022
garfield1:

Son,middle belt have never given bloc votes just like sw.places like plateau,nasarawa,benue,fct,kogi,gives a narrow victory of not more than 100k margin.only kwara and Niger gives bloc votes and they are batified

Hahahaha hahahaha give yourself hope Well well,it's already clear that tinubu might not even win in Iragbiji grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by garfield1: 1:04am On Jul 21, 2022
Omoslim26:

Hahahaha hahahaha give yourself hope Well well,it's already clear that tinubu might not even win in Iragbiji grin grin grin

Obj lost Ogun in 1999 boy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 1:34am On Jul 21, 2022
garfield1:

I don't know why you like deceiving yourself, I thought you learnt your lesson from Osun election What a blocked head!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 1:42am On Jul 21, 2022
sanpipita:

What's name of the chieftain

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by garfield1: 1:52am On Jul 21, 2022
TundeBricklayer:

I don't know why you like deceiving yourself, I thought you learnt your lesson from Osun election What a blocked head!

Ditto my yabaleft patient

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03am On Jul 21, 2022
Ortomic bomb to the house of bats. No more darkness in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by pointblank247(m): 4:50am On Jul 21, 2022
Cypress042:
Peter obi is gradually turning to a low key portable, the difference between them is just that he isn't a werey.

Anyways don't take me serious, i'm just feeling myself cool
nobody takes you serious,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by pointblank247(m): 4:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Snapchat:

1. He’s as corrupt as other politician too considering he was outed by the Pandora report.

2. Na your folks for your family house head dey pain. Say hi to them for me.

3. Neither Obi nor Tinubu would be Nigeria’s President by 2023.
softly softly oooo high blood pressure is real oooo kiss
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Snapchat: 5:25am On Jul 21, 2022
pointblank247:
softly softly oooo high blood pressure is real oooo kiss

Tell that to the old people in your family my G
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Centcanada: 7:47am On Jul 21, 2022
Snapchat:
I like Obi’s personality, infact i’m in love with him even though he’s not a saint. He’s better than some presidential candidates of other parties but neither Obi nor Tinubu would be Nigeria’s President by 2023.
You re on your own so far you are against the Youth
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Ibkhaleel: 7:49am On Jul 21, 2022
Peter Obi is not an intelligent man else he would have known better than allowing himself to be deceived. How and what on earth makes him believe he can ever win a presidential election in Nigeria. Igbos and their love for chasing clout is second to none, Peter Obi is a
clown and a clout chaser. Igbos should just stick to biafra clout chasing in peace.

PETER OBI AS A COMIC RELIEF
Peter Obi is a comic relief and soothing balm for the aching hearts, to the hotheaded, delusional fanatics who found in him a solace after their chimerical undertakings went burst and blown into smithereens.
They flaunt and sing his name only as lullaby to lull themselves to sleep and forget, albeit temporarily, their pains and agony, arising from the crashes of their bad intentions and ill-wishes, targeted against a particular group of Nigerians.
Others should therefore not only understand but also bear with them whenever they come online to vent their anger and frustration through their acerbic and delusional posts and comments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Ibkhaleel: 7:49am On Jul 21, 2022
Since Obi 'went into Labour' six weeks ago, there is relative peace in South East. The members of IPOB, ESN, Unknown Gunmen including their sponsors, supporters & closet sympathizers, now under the unified
banner of "Obedients", have all taken their patented lies, anger, self-inflicted pain, contrived sorrows, insults & violence to Twitter, WhatsApp & other social media platforms & blogs to bully opponents of their new Obidient' deja vu bubble that will eventually burst in February.

Obi Pandora is a killer. He sponsored IPOB terrorists and now they are going against his votes source in the SE.

Whenever IPOB terrorist burn INEC offices as at last year, their supporters applaud them chanting the zoo must go down. Now that IPOB supporters are now Obituary Supporters, they will not like this and start blaming an imaginary opponent for this incident.
I will never vote a terrorist as my president!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:49am On Jul 21, 2022
Ortom is OBIdient

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by SpecialEdition: 7:49am On Jul 21, 2022
Yes oh.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by tctrills: 7:50am On Jul 21, 2022
Snapchat:

1. He’s as corrupt as other politician too considering he was outed by the Pandora report.

2. Na your folks for your family house head dey pain. Say hi to them for me.

3. Neither Obi nor Tinubu would be Nigeria’s President by 2023.
I bet, you don't even know what's in the Pandora report.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by SpecialEdition: 7:50am On Jul 21, 2022
Tinibu boys how business?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:50am On Jul 21, 2022
I just like this man , he's got a great personality

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by SpecialEdition: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2022
Jealousy will kee some people
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by SmartPolician: 7:51am On Jul 21, 2022
If we miss Peter Obi in 2023, Zimbabwe will be a child's play.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Stanislause94: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2022
Incoming!!!
I noticed Tinubu urchins on NL has been quiet, what’s happening?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by SmartPolician: 7:52am On Jul 21, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Peter Obi is not an intelligent man else he would have known better than allowing himself to be deceived. How and what on earth makes him believe he can ever win a presidential election in Nigeria. Igbos and their love for chasing clout is second to none, Peter Obi is a
clown and a clout chaser. Igbos should just stick to biafra clout chasing in peace.

PETER OBI AS A COMIC RELIEF
Peter Obi is a comic relief and soothing balm for the aching hearts, to the hotheaded, delusional fanatics who found in him a solace after their chimerical undertakings went burst and blown into smithereens.
They flaunt and sing his name only as lullaby to lull themselves to sleep and forget, albeit temporarily, their pains and agony, arising from the crashes of their bad intentions and ill-wishes, targeted against a particular group of Nigerians.
Others should therefore not only understand but also bear with them whenever they come online to vent their anger and frustration through their acerbic and delusional posts and comments.

Huncle, stop wailing more than the bereaved!

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Dikaveli(m): 7:53am On Jul 21, 2022
Snapchat:
I like Obi’s personality, infact i’m in love with him even though he’s not a saint. He’s better than some presidential candidates of other parties but neither Obi nor Tinubu would be Nigeria’s President by 2023.

Even the pastors and Pope is no saint
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by tctrills: 7:55am On Jul 21, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
Since Obi 'went into Labour' six weeks ago, there is relative peace in South East. The members of IPOB, ESN, Unknown Gunmen including their sponsors, supporters & closet sympathizers, now under the unified
banner of "Obedients", have all taken their patented lies, anger, self-inflicted pain, contrived sorrows, insults & violence to Twitter, WhatsApp & other social media platforms & blogs to bully opponents of their new Obidient' deja vu bubble that will eventually burst in February.

Obi Pandora is a killer. He sponsored IPOB terrorists and now they are going against his votes source in the SE.

Whenever IPOB terrorist burn INEC offices as at last year, their supporters applaud them chanting the zoo must go down. Now that IPOB supporters are now Obituary Supporters, they will not like this and start blaming an imaginary opponent for this incident.
I will never vote a terrorist as my president!
Haba, why are you like this? Stop spreading stupid hate. Who told you that there has been relative peace in the SE?

You guys need to stop this nonsense for your own good, it's not like anyone is listening to you.

Travel around the country, from Lagos to Calabar, the youths support this guy because the want change.

Go up north, Benue, Taraba, Kaduna, Obi's support has nothing to do with Igbo.

Edo people are not Igbo yet they are crazy for Obi.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by chizy32: 7:55am On Jul 21, 2022
see below

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 7:57am On Jul 21, 2022
I'm a Yoruba man and OBIDIENT

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by canalily(m): 7:57am On Jul 21, 2022
Gradually building the grassroot
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Augustenite(m): 7:57am On Jul 21, 2022
Abfinest007:
Obi is meeting every important man in d con3

Saint Obi is still meeting those that grounded the country and take it backward.

Without restructuring, Obi cannot do anything meaningful if elected Nigerian President.

My opinion
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 7:57am On Jul 21, 2022
One thing I have observed, anywhere Obi is, everyone looks happy and lighten.

If lie, check the faces of everyone in this news

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Ucloaded01: 7:58am On Jul 21, 2022
H.E Peter Obi earlier started in one of his interviews on Arise TV that he will meet all the governors irrespective of party before elections.
So Atiku fans calm down, nobody is defecting to LP.

Vote ObiDatti
For a Better Naija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Tanko, Members Of Judiciary (Photos) / What's The Most Developed State In Nigeria? / PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.