Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,208 members, 7,860,355 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) (31893 Views)

Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben / Ortom Of PDP Leads In Benue / Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by ceexcel(m): 12:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
I think the governor is outspoken not useless or an errand governor just like many we know.

abuwidad:
But why meet with this useless governor

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Obidient4life2: 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
CommonSense1967:

M-kpuru mirri cannibal delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkey Lagos lagoon is your final destination.
You teach aboki English grin grin grin
Getat abeg!
Paedophile rapist terrorist Bandit!
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 12:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
Jnana19:
Name please of the person who decamped

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by TundeBricklayer: 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
CeoMYN:

When?

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by lucompton: 12:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Wow what a confuse statement
Snapchat:
I like Obi’s personality, infact i’m in love with him even though he’s not a saint. He’s better than some presidential candidates of other parties but neither Obi nor Tinubu would be Nigeria’s President by 2023.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Snapchat: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
lucompton:
Wow what a confuse statement

I think you are the one with comprehension issue bro
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
[quote author=TundeBricklayer post=114944294][/quote]

Na now I just dey hear e name. I will read further.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Everlastingson: 1:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
garfield1:

Son,middle belt have never given bloc votes just like sw.places like plateau,nasarawa,benue,fct,kogi,gives a narrow victory of not more than 100k margin.only kwara and Niger gives bloc votes and they are batified

That was previously. Now Benue, Plateau, Nasarawa, Kogi, FCT, Taraba, Adamawa, Kaduna, all SW, East, Rivers, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, NW, NE, are bringing in bloc vote for Obi.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Everlastingson: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
sukkot:
ortom looking at him like nigga when you go change this black shirt angry angry

The black shirt is a sign of mourning for Nigeria. Do you not know that Nigeria, a nation blessed by God with everything they need to be truly great, but turned into a begger nation and world headquarter for abject poverty by evil leaders, calls for mourning? When he wins the election the mourning will turn to laughter. Be OBIdient. It's God that does the work but He uses men.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
Peter obi needs to visit kogi state governor
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by sukkot: 3:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Everlastingson:

The black shirt is a sign of mourning for Nigeria. Do you not know that Nigeria, a nation blessed by God with everything they need to be truly great, but turned into a begger nation and world headquarter for abject poverty by evil leaders, calls for mourning? When he wins the election the mourning will turn to laughter. Be OBIdient. It's God that does the work but He uses men.
Peter OBI had 8 years to turn anambra to heaven. he didnt. i dont think he has any miracles in him. you cant give what you dont have

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by kabillionaire(m): 5:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Middle-Belt is OBIDIENT
Vote4ObiDatti:

Middle Belt in the bag. Just see how happy Ortom looks there cool cool

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by RexTramadol1: 5:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
TundeBricklayer:
Wike's camp is gradually moving to Obi, remember that PDP chieftain in Rivers loyal to Wike and Goodluck today decamped to Labour grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Pio44: 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2022
Snapchat:

Id!ots like the people who gave birth to you.
ur fast is so stupid by give birth u
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Snapchat: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Pio44:
ur fast is so stupid by give birth u

Your Id!ot folks must be regretting that they didn’t abort a retard like you. What a waste of sperm and eggs.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Everlastingson: 10:09am On Jul 22, 2022
sukkot:
Peter OBI had 8 years to turn anambra to heaven. he didnt. i dont think he has any miracles in him. you cant give what you dont have

When you sound like that you're not sincere. You clearly don't know Obi's history as Governor. We have already put out a lot about his performance as Governor but you don't want it coz of nepotism. Have those who clung to power since 1960 turned Nigeria to heaven? Obi is the best contestant available now and I know you know it.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by sukkot: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2022
Everlastingson:

When you sound like that you're not sincere. You clearly don't know Obi's history as Governor. We have already put out a lot about his performance as Governor but you don't want it coz of nepotism. Have those who clung to power since 1960 turned Nigeria to heaven? Obi is the best contestant available now and I know you know it.
to be honest with you i am not necessarily against peter obi but i am scared of the emboldened activity of his supporters when he gets power. anybody who says anything against him will be killed UGM style. i dont think we need this type of dictatorship in nigeria. see how they blew Dr Akinluyis brains out on the street in broad daylight ? i dont think we need that kind of energy in power in nigeria. such energy should be suppressed and crushed. to be honest with you that is my own personal hesitation with peter obi and his supporters getting power. nigeria would be turned to iraq or syria or afganistan
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Everlastingson: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2022
sukkot:
to be honest with you i am not necessarily against peter obi but i am scared of the emboldened activity of his supporters when he gets power. anybody who says anything against him will be killed UGM style. i dont think we need this type of dictatorship in nigeria. see how they blew Dr Akinluyis brains out on the street in broad daylight ? i dont think we need that kind of energy in power in nigeria. such energy should be suppressed and crushed. to be honest with you that is my own personal hesitation with peter obi and his supporters getting power. nigeria would be turned to iraq or syria or afganistan

Are you saying it's Obi supporters that are UGM? There are things I won't want to say here. But be informed that Dr Akunyili was already killed b4 the OBIdient Movement started. The energy you see Obi supporters manifest is anger against bad governance. If you're not angry with Nigeria then you're one of the evil people. Why are you being mischievous? Who told you Obi supporters kill? Is Nigeria better than Iraq and Syria presently? The terrorists in the North are they Obi supporters?

Don't think you can demarket Obi with those false fears you claim to harbour. You're not sincere. The Buhari whose supporters killed corps members in 2011 you still support. It's Peter Obi whose supporters want a better country you're against. You must be an agbado eater.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Everlastingson: 11:26am On Jul 22, 2022
sukkot:

Are you saying it's Obi supporters that are UGM? There are things I won't want to say here. But be informed that Dr Akunyili was already killed b4 the OBIdient Movement started. The energy you see Obi supporters manifest is anger against bad governance. If you're not angry with Nigeria then you're one of the evil people. Why are you being mischievous? Who told you Obi supporters kill? Is Nigeria better than Iraq and Syria presently? The terrorists in the North are they Obi supporters?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by sukkot: 12:32am On Jul 23, 2022
Everlastingson:

https://www.nairaland.com/7241611/ipob-threatening-life-because-peter
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by sukkot: 12:34am On Jul 23, 2022
Everlastingson:

Don't think you can demarket Obi with those false fears you claim to harbour. You're not sincere. The Buhari whose supporters killed corps members in 2011 you still support. It's Peter Obi whose supporters want a better country you're against. You must be an agbado eater.

https://www.nairaland.com/7241611/ipob-threatening-life-because-peter
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by sukkot: 12:45am On Jul 23, 2022
Everlastingson:

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/B-KsKN9DggE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Supporters Hold 1 Million March In Asaba Delta State / Al-Mustapha Arrives In Kano Amidst Jubilation / Serikae Dickson Booed At Jonathan's Campaign Rally In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.