Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,326 members, 7,860,785 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:22 PM

Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) (31898 Views)

Governance: Zulum Of Borno Vs Ortom Of Benue - Angula Bishop Reuben / Ortom Of PDP Leads In Benue / Snail Seller Meets Governor Akeredolu, Her Customer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Confirm4real(m): 9:17am On Jul 21, 2022
Abeg na only black native Peter Obi get

Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Snapchat: 9:18am On Jul 21, 2022
Pio44:
if u are in north u might not like to be alive den it a pity, boko harm

You may die before then for all I care and not witness the shame of your favorite candidiasis but the fact still remain he won’t be president by 2023.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by googlepikins: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2022
MufasaLion:
This Ortom is really old. Never seen his close-up this real.
Are you ok?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by tctrills: 9:20am On Jul 21, 2022
Snapchat:

Okay. I insist neither Obi nor Tinubu will be Nigeria’s President by 2023 and there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it.
You just proved me right about your ignorance.
I can remember us talking about who would be president. Calm down, I am not God to determine who rules ok.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Jnana19(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2022
Name please of the person who decamped
TundeBricklayer:
Wike's camp is gradually moving to Obi, remember that PDP chieftain in Rivers loyal to Wike and Goodluck today decamped to Labour grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Jnana19(m): 9:24am On Jul 21, 2022
True ,i wouldnt vote but i believe the power would be given to atiku,these people run the country and have men who chooses the next leader not me or you
Snapchat:

1. He’s as corrupt as other politician too considering he was outed by the Pandora report.

2. Na your folks for your family house head dey pain. Say hi to them for me.

3. Neither Obi nor Tinubu would be Nigeria’s President by 2023.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Jnana19(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2022
The devil we know is better than the angel we dont know this is my take
frugal:

Thank you for being honest. Everybody loves his personality, including Tinubu. Let's not allow tribalism and sentiments make us miss this guy and elect another disastrous president. He's the only option we have for a fresh air in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Snapchat: 9:30am On Jul 21, 2022
tctrills:

You just proved me right about your ignorance.
I can remember us talking about who would be president. Calm down, I am not God to determine who rules ok.

By 2023, we’ll have a new President and it won’t be Obi or Tinubu.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by tctrills: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2022
Snapchat:

By 2023, we’ll have a new President and it won’t be Obi or Tinubu.
Ok sir
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Omoslim26: 9:34am On Jul 21, 2022
garfield1:

Obj lost Ogun in 1999 boy

ObJ had the support of Nigerians,but tinubu doesn't have the support of any well meaning Nigerians.
Every sensible human being knows that his apc remains the greatest disaster to hit this Country.
Everyone knows that Muslim-Muslim is not a unifying agenda so why should apc and Tinubu be voted for??
Desperate people,small time una go hire Oyinbo people claim se UN support una evil agenda grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Snapchat: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2022
tctrills:

Ok sir

Good.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Picardor2: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2022
Snapchat:
I like Obi’s personality, infact i’m in love with him even though he’s not a saint. He’s better than some presidential candidates of other parties but neither Obi nor Tinubu would be Nigeria’s President by 2023.
E go shock u bro
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Snapchat: 9:43am On Jul 21, 2022
Picardor2:
E go shock u bro

Bro, no too raise your hope sha. No p, we dey here together lol.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Pio44: 9:56am On Jul 21, 2022
Snapchat:

You may die before then for all I care and not witness the shame of your favorite candidiasis but the fact still remain he won’t be president by 2023.
idiot people like u cause what Nigeria is suffering
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by CommonSense1967: 10:01am On Jul 21, 2022
Obidient4life2:
All hands must be on deck! Obi is the last hope
Last hope of the M-kpuru mirri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys not of Nigerians. Pls correct your statement.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by sprinter101(m): 10:04am On Jul 21, 2022
TundeBricklayer:
Obi is coming

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/2023-ortom-peter-obi-meet-behind-closed-doors/

Mr president obi na only 1 native u get or u just lile wearing only black native
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by yahmohy27: 10:22am On Jul 21, 2022
Snapchat:
I like Obi’s personality, infact i’m in love with him even though he’s not a saint. He’s better than some presidential candidates of other parties but neither Obi nor Tinubu would be Nigeria’s President by 2023.
Even if he losses the election?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by yahmohy27: 10:25am On Jul 21, 2022
Obidient4life2:
All hands must be on deck! Obi is the last hope
For ipob
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by becky39000(m): 10:33am On Jul 21, 2022
Snapchat:

Neither will Atiku also
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Babalola0920: 10:35am On Jul 21, 2022
SCAM VISIT tactical visiting
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by idamokoemmanuel(m): 10:40am On Jul 21, 2022
Snapchat:

Olodo
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by kingsceemark(m): 11:21am On Jul 21, 2022
abuwidad:
But why meet with this useless governor

Hahahahaha leave that one aside, that's a game of politics
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Obidient4life2: 11:51am On Jul 21, 2022
yahmohy27:

For ipob
Almajiri urchin drink sniper so that you can have peace.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Obidient4life2: 11:52am On Jul 21, 2022
CommonSense1967:

Last hope of the M-kpuru mirri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkeys not of Nigerians. Pls correct your statement.
Boko Haram urchin please locate the next transformer and killl yourself .
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by CommonSense1967: 11:57am On Jul 21, 2022
Obidient4life2:

Boko Haram urchin please locate the next transformer and killl yourself .
M-kpuru mirri cannibal delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkey, Lagos lagoon is your final destination.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Snapchat: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2022
idamokoemmanuel:

Olodo

Like the ones who gave birth to you.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Snapchat: 11:58am On Jul 21, 2022
becky39000:

Neither will Atiku also

Amen.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by jamace(m): 11:58am On Jul 21, 2022
```AYO FAYOSE ON PETER OBI PRESIDENCY;

I love Igbos but I have to tell them the truth because I love them.

It is now a law to transmit votes electronically, that means rigging of elections has been reduced drastically.

Igbos are only tribe that have 99% of voters in the South East and second highest voters in other regions in Nigeria.

In the South West, after Yoruba votes, Igbo votes come second. Lagos has the highest number of voters in Nigeria and Igbos are competing with Yorubas in voting power in Lagos.

In the South South, we have indigenous Igbos in the South South and all the major cities in the South South are occupied by Igbos. Go to Port Harcourt you will understand what I mean.

In the North Central, go to Jos and all the state capital in the North Central, Igbos are the second largest population after the indigenous people.

In the North West, go to Kano and Kaduna and you will know that Igbos are the second largest population after indigenous people.

In the North East, go to Maidugri and all the state capitals, Igbos are the second largest tribe after the indigenous people.

Go to federal capital territory Abuja, Igbos are the largest population in Abuja today.

If Igbos truly want to determine who will rule this country today, they will but they only sit back and lament without any action.

Peter Obi is the most qualified candidate to rule this country but Igbos are not with their voters card.

Go and get your PVC today!!!

- Ayodele Fayose.
yahmohy27:

Even if he losses the election?

Which of them?
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Snapchat: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2022
Pio44:
idiot people like u cause what Nigeria is suffering

Id!ots like the people who gave birth to you.
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by PharmacyStore: 12:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Peter OBI is doing well, but he needs a strategic Northern alliance
Re: Peter Obi Meets Governor Ortom Of Benue State (Photos) by Stanleyq: 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Snapchat:

1. He’s as corrupt as other politician too considering he was outed by the Pandora report.

2. Na your folks for your family house head dey pain. Say hi to them for me.

3. Neither Obi nor Tinubu would be Nigeria’s President by 2023.
But who

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rape: Betty Akeredolu Trains Girls On Taekwondo For Self Defence / BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / James Ibori Received By Bayelsans As He Arrives For Condolence Visit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.