Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) (29670 Views)

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service / Worshipers Defy Flood To Attend Church Service (Video) / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Rapture4real(m): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
You can't do this nonsense in a church where they Pastor follows God's leading. Has church now become a cinema house?

3 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Zorn: 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Love is sweet and very wicked cheesy tongue
So true bro.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Blackfire(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
Igbo people
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Christavo77: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Love sweet oo �
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by fancifulasuquo(m): 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Distraction of the highest order angry angry angry
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Mayohl: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Please I personally want to propose to my boyfriend who's a Muslim, and I want to go to the mosque and do the proposal. I want to know, will I be lynch? will I be stone or burn? Will this my move be disastrous? We all know how Muslims think and reason.
No try it abeg
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by NLElder: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
This happened in Zambia...not Nigeria anything.
andysmith123:
As a nigerian lady you must open your mouth and put one hand on your chest, it's in the constitution
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Adakintroy: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
thats why unlike synagogue with prophet. Then.

Make i hear say your leg reach alter Let alone carry acting skill come demonstrate.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Comradegood(m): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Not Nigerian
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
Drama �
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
argeven:
how muck
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
Dreal1247:
Which church. It cannot take place in a church like that. Nigerian movies always there with unimaginable surprises.
You don't know anything.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Dafrede: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
Yeyenatu
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
100% well said.

There's a time & place for everything.
Racoon:
Why going to pull such stunt in God's house meant for worship? Why distracting people's focus on offering God their solemn worship by choosing to propose @ that particular time?

Please believer should stop all these worldly system they copying to the church because they are just a disrespect to the sanctity of God's name and place of worship. Also is the nonsense of comedy in church or using the name of God for satirical comedy.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by izubext007: 8:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
Thank she did not slap him.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by 43Ronin: 8:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
The simp leg go don pain am well well.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Princewell2012(m): 8:26pm On Jul 21, 2022
Racoon:
Why going to pull such stunt in God's house meant for worship? Why distracting people's focus on offering God their solemn worship by choosing to propose @ that particular time?

Please believer should stop all these worldly system they're copying to the church because they are just a disrespect to the sanctity of God's name and place of worship. Also is the nonsense of comedy in church or using the name of God for satirical comedy.
l
Actually I was thinking about it the moment I saw this post. While doing that doing worship section? The lady would have turned it down yo teach him a big lesson. It is obvious the young man doesn't fear God

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Nonexisting: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
All these simps sef.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
Skyfornia:
I don't know if it's a good or bad thing... One mind is telling me they desecrated the altar of God and another is telling me that love is good And God is love.
And the Pastor entered the temple courts and drove out all who were making and accepting marriage proposals. He overturned the tables and cameras of the onlookers and the seats of the choristers.
And he said to them.

"Matthew21:13: It is written, "My house will be called a house of prayer,’ but you are making it ‘a den of robbers and marriage proposers
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Asour: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
Skyfornia:
I don't know if it's a good or bad thing... One mind is telling me they desecrated the altar of God and another is telling me that love is good And God is love.

God isn't erotic love though.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by koolaid87: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2022
Skyfornia:

God is a God of discipline.

Can he proposed to the girl while she was talking to her biological Dad? How much more...

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Kendollar696(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Please I personally want to propose to my boyfriend who's a Muslim, and I want to go to the mosque and do the proposal. I want to know, will I be lynch? will I be stone or burn? Will this my move be disastrous? will they start shouting ALLAHU AKBAR? We all know how Muslims think and reason. Because to them, everything is blasphemous to their prophet, but they can insult other faith as much as they can.

God punish this failed app developer and failed politician below.

Christianity is what Islam can never be in this life and even in a thousand life to come.

We don't even compete self...
We are Overcomers...
One love
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Uchedizzy(f): 8:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
No respect again for God , is okay!!

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by lexy2014: 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by GoodIsGod: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
All manner of churches. Why must it be during service. Nonsense.
You try it in winners, you are suspended for a long time and given open rebuke.

If it was during choir practice, well it could be pardoned depending on how strict the choir leader is.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by MadamOk(f): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
As the spirit lead... Congratulations to them
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by DrDunamis(m): 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2022
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Udemzy05: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
Na wa oooo
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Chyma231(m): 9:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
Mugu !!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel / Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? / Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.