Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) (29669 Views)

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service / Worshipers Defy Flood To Attend Church Service (Video) / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Yomit71(m): 11:34am On Jul 22, 2022
what's she singing sef, all I can hear onomotokeeee embarassed
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Mayor36: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2022
As much as this is something joyous and something to celebrate there are restrictions to things that can be done in the church. The church is a worship centre and even if he was to propose he could have at least waited till after service and not to distract other worshippers.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Vitally123: 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2022
Arrangee: Playing on the pulpit, because it's the extension of her father's house where wine carrying is done? Every man's work shall be tested when the video of life will be played on the last day. Let people keep disrespecting God and his altar.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by caesymore(m): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Racoon:
Why going to pull such stunt in God's house meant for worship? Why distracting people's focus on offering God their solemn worship by choosing to propose @ that particular time?

Please believer should stop all these worldly system they're copying to the church because they are just a disrespect to the sanctity of God's name and place of worship. Also is the nonsense of comedy in church or using the name of God for satirical comedy.

Oga judge, marriage na where Bros J do his first Miracle and na oluwa ordain marriage and marriage dey take place for Church istead of mall, club house or street Church is the best place to propose.

No go kee yourself unto another man happiness
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by aimmoney9: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Please I personally want to propose to my boyfriend who's a Muslim, and I want to go to the mosque and do the proposal. I want to know, will I be lynch? will I be stone or burn? Will this my move be disastrous? will they start shouting ALLAHU AKBAR? We all know how Muslims think and reason. Because to them, everything is blasphemous to their prophet, but they can insult other faith as much as they can.

God punish this failed app developer and failed politician below.

Christianity is what Islam can never be in this life and even in a thousand life to come.
You mean you want to go to the mosquito...... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel / Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? / Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.