Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,636 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) (29668 Views)

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service / Worshipers Defy Flood To Attend Church Service (Video) / Elderly Man Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Church Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Chyma231(m): 9:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Una just wan tell the whole church say una dey Bleep since abi Oluku
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Thazard(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2022
JoshTrillions:
Bad guy with sharp strategy..If you no want make the whole congregation of Christ look you with disdain, u gats accept the proposal cheesy grin

gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by ukaface(f): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Abeg make all of them getat abeg

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Okeziesg(m): 9:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Mba Not only blushing na bruming..
bewla:
Am blushing
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Abuolododo93: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
Racoon:
Why going to pull such stunt in God's house meant for worship? Why distracting people's focus on offering God their solemn worship by choosing to propose @ that particular time?

Please believer should stop all these worldly system they're copying to the church because they are just a disrespect to the sanctity of God's name and place of worship. Also is the nonsense of comedy in church or using the name of God for satirical comedy.
...ÒPÒNÚ...You heard the comments from your colleagues faith?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by pek(m): 9:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Skyfornia:
I don't know if it's a good or bad thing... One mind is telling me they desecrated the altar of God and another is telling me that love is good And God is love.
Nothing good about it. The house of God shouldn't be turned into what I don't know. How about taking their drama outside the church? That's certainly not why they were there.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by coolxpaul(m): 9:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgPka9sgJoU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
The guy second name na patience.
I wish them the very best
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Clinghton: 9:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
They members are to stop worship and record the drama with their phones, pure desecration if you ask me.

Know where and when to do things.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:30pm On Jul 21, 2022
Dreal1247:
Which church. It cannot take place in a church like that. Nigerian movies always there with unimaginable surprises.

I think it is disrespectful to interrupt worship session cos u want to propose. I hope its a movie or skit.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Ctony1: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
Elock1:
angry
Whateva works 4 dem

But this idea of kneeling down to propose in public is kinda embarrassing to me sha.

I know y'all will say it's love and bla bla
But why cant we talk about it in private

We already both know if we want it or not, why must you be dramatic in the name of being romantic.

Love your submission
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Please I personally want to propose to my boyfriend who's a Muslim, and I want to go to the mosque and do the proposal. I want to know, will I be lynch? will I be stone or burn? Will this my move be disastrous? will they start shouting ALLAHU AKBAR? We all know how Muslims think and reason. Because to them, everything is blasphemous to their prophet, but they can insult other faith as much as they can.

God punish this failed app developer and failed politician below.

Christianity is what Islam can never be in this life and even in a thousand life to come.
You and grammar the fight? grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Temi2468: 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
Skyfornia:
I don't know if it's a good or bad thing... One mind is telling me they desecrated the altar of God and another is telling me that love is good And God is love.

You spoke well and ended it with a conflicting context.

They desecrated God's worship.
It's irreverence!

Can't proposal wait after service?
Where's all these worldly trend taking people to?

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by MadamVanessa(f): 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
BenDo63:
You and grammar the fight? grin

Is your own pidgin or English, specify.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
MadamVanessa:

Is your own pidgin or English, specify.
me na pidgin grin
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Ctony1: 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Elock1:
angry
Whateva works 4 dem

But this idea of kneeling down to propose in public is kinda embarrassing to me sha.

I know y'all will say it's love and bla bla
But why cant we talk about it in private

We already both know if we want it or not, why must you be dramatic in the name of being romantic.

The first place I met my fiancée was in the church
I personally took her there. no one was there; We were just friends then. We spoke and chatted as friends. A year later, I took her there to propose to her without any one witnessing it. She never believed it.

Our perspective on things sometimes has to be different and personal

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Ctony1: 10:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Love this
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by alizma: 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
This is called acceptance under circumstances that can be classified as duress.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by PharmacyStore: 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2022
While this is romantic, this should not be encouraged
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Longman8: 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Congratulations � to them. But there is something i don't really understand during every engagement scene that had seenAnd that is. Why do Ladies always cover their face with their hands each time they are to be engaged to.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by magictonic(m): 10:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
this is wrong.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Lamasta(m): 11:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Love is sweet and very wicked cheesy tongue

Love is not wicked bro try change your supplier

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Lamasta(m): 11:03pm On Jul 21, 2022
magictonic:
this is wrong.
No mind the pastor that allowed such he turned the service of God to proposal service
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by TruthinAction: 11:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
He disrespected God by interrupting the worship he was receiving unless it's a movie set. You can't try that with an earthly king. You head will go off. Let me just believe it's a lie.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Jaftee(m): 11:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
Keyboardist is still looking for keys �

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by harmargedon: 12:20am On Jul 22, 2022
Nonsense
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by dragunov: 1:17am On Jul 22, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CgPka9sgJoU/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

The pastor of that church should be flogged. What's all this nonsense?
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by dragunov: 1:19am On Jul 22, 2022
PharmacyStore:
While this is romantic, this should not be encouraged

There is nothing romantic about that. It was arrant nonsense.
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by DigitalTrading2: 2:38am On Jul 22, 2022
Abalado:
See finish,,even in the house of God?no respect for God again,can he do that in the court room while the court is on session,,?

Funny, but that's just it. can he try that in a court of law?
while the court is on session??
Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by wowcatty: 3:34am On Jul 22, 2022
This is what we are saying about making mockery of worship. Well maybe it's because they know they are not worshipping God.

You don't talk to anyone or see anything during a true worship, eyes should be closed.

I don't care what you want to give me, if you interrupt my spiritual session, you are the one I'm binding first when next I go into prayer.

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Zeezenho: 4:50am On Jul 22, 2022
I don't know were the people learned this from.knee to propose to a woman.its anti natural Biko.

2 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Vix805: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2022
better scope from the guy. she can't reject him without seeming disrespectful.

Re: Man Proposes To Girlfriend As She Takes Worship During Church Service (Video) by Efeboyi: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2022
Can't they wait till after the service?? undecided undecided
If na me be that pastor... Oya the two of you outside. angry angry cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel / Now That T.B. Joshua's Prophecy Is True, Will You Visit/attend His Church? / Mbaka: I Will Not Worship At Catholic Church Again - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.