Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,554 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) (48333 Views)

Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) / Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo / Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Mamijoh(f): 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:
Igbo youth point of correction, they are not even up to twenty.
Are you that pained??
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by nkem1992: 12:10am On Jul 22, 2022
saintrow1:

You ibos started the tribal war and we will finish it for you. Just like you started the civil war and we finished it.

It's funny how you ingrates are always crying victimisation. You ibos are tribalist in nature so don't get angry when people do the same to you.
No tribe is more tribalistic than the Yorubas Only kanuris nearly equate them.
The forth coming election will tilt toward religion and common sense.
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by youngpresidooo: 12:45am On Jul 22, 2022
Bar1941:

Ogbeni vote your Obi and allow me to vote whoever I like in peace. Why are Obi's supporters attacking and threatening whoever goes against their Obi?
you playing victim after you started it.
Lol
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by DreamyEyes: 6:30am On Oct 22, 2022
[quote author=verygudbadguy post=114939479]
[b]Is this how to build bridge across tribes? You call our leaders names and curse them needlessly.
You try to pitch us against one another with Yoruba Christians and Yoruba Muslims sentiments. We know all you are interested in is getting Yorubas to vote your tribesman.

Please, do this objectively. Campaign with his project, experience and capacity. Quit this campaign of calumny you have embarked on because it will make you lose the few Yorubas you have been able to get to your side.

I hope the outcome of next year election won't make you go back to your generaliz
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Bluntemperor: 9:30am On Apr 13
DispatcherLagos:
Good move.

Obi has no option but to win.

Yinmu.
The chest beaters, Campaign is over,na implementation we de o!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude / Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming / Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.