Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,328 members, 7,829,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) (48334 Views)

Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) / Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo / Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Akagas(m): 10:28am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Ogbeni vote your Obi and allow me to vote whoever I like in peace. Why are Obi's supporters attacking and threatening whoever goes against their Obi?
because your option is as useless as having option.take note All youths must vote Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Babalola0920: 10:29am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Igbo youths, so they can only gather 11 Igbo youths in the all whole of Abuja or only these ones are jobless and want Peter Obi to rescue.

I think say na only me see am and NL allow just 11 unknown people to make headline for erecting BILLBOARD he be like say nairaland self na 2 face him dey do
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by obasidon1(m): 10:30am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:
Igbo youth point of correction, they are not even up to twenty.
Bingo your problem is it the number of the people or the kind gesture they have demonstrated? Hatred will kill you Ewu Gambia.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Lovelive: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2022
Nobody attacked you; it's the other way round.
You Tinubu ' urchins are gotten the reactions from your actions.

Live simple/vote simple and let other people simply live / vote.

Bar1941:

Ogbeni vote your Obi and allow me to vote whoever I like in peace. Why are Obi's supporters attacking and threatening whoever goes against their Obi?

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 21, 2022
Babalola0920:

I think say na only me see am and NL allow just 11 unknown people to make headline for erecting BILLBOARD he be like say nairaland self na 2 face him dey do
I think lalasticlala and Dominique are igbos, Igbos are for Peter Obi.
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by saintrow1: 10:33am On Jul 21, 2022
jimyjames:

The tribal card you people are playing won't work, it has gone beyond that now

You ibos started the tribal war and we will finish it for you. Just like you started the civil war and we finished it.

It's funny how you ingrates are always crying victimisation. You ibos are tribalist in nature so don't get angry when people do the same to you.
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by idamokoemmanuel(m): 10:35am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:
Olodo, Ode

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by idamokoemmanuel(m): 10:36am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Ode oshi

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by JealousCobra(m): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Hahahaha, can Tinubu do anything presently without paying out his ass in inducement, does anyone even love him if not for his stollen wealth.

Even you can't do anything for him without "pay before service".. grin

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Emir01: 10:37am On Jul 21, 2022
Wasting of resources
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Eaglemuna(m): 10:38am On Jul 21, 2022
Please guys am in need of a job
Bsc in Accounting
any job to pay my bills and take care of my family
will do. Thanks as I wait for response.
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by All4one111: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2022
morikee:
Labour in vain
while you Labour to death
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Achilles881: 10:42am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

You were the first to attack by calling them Igbo youths, when an edo person challenged you by showing his support, you started complaining.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by JealousCobra(m): 10:43am On Jul 21, 2022
saintrow1:

You ibos started the tribal war and we will finish it for you. Just like you started the civil war and we finished it.

It's funny how you ingrates are always crying victimisation. You ibos are tribalist in nature so don't get angry when people do the same to you.

Yello bar slave, I sight you...
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by tenpipsperday: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

I wonder what your BP will be reading when the actual campaign starts

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by defcon4: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2022
how do i get the poster?
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by maybet081: 10:45am On Jul 21, 2022
saintrow1:

please what about the religious war between tinubu and christian association of Nigeria who started it?
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

dude you are very funny. This gaslighting game has since been stale. You are the one that classed them as igbo youth, already you have started tribal profiling. Now you are saying that Obi supporters are threatening you, which one threatened you now? Oga have conscience naaa, after you will go to church and pray for blessings whereas you have flouted one of the 10 commandments by bearing false witness against your neighbor.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by bizzibodi(m): 10:50am On Jul 21, 2022
Affliction shall not affect us a 2nd time.
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by smarttony(m): 10:53am On Jul 21, 2022
Biggest Motivation
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 11:03am On Jul 21, 2022
saintrow1:

We started the tribal war by ignoring our own to vote Obasanjo? We started the tribal war by voting Jonathan?
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Cheasystickylov: 11:04am On Jul 21, 2022
GudHardDick:

Hatred and bitterness has affected your sense of reasoning.

As an Edo man, my vote and that of my entire family and community goes massively to peter Obi of labour party.

You better get your PVC and join the moving train fast. Vote for peter Obi. Vote for labour party!
obi is piking 98 percent of votes in Edo
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by pegix(m): 11:05am On Jul 21, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

God bless Yoruba Christians and reasonable Yoruba Muslims
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
there's been allegations
But none have been confirmed
It's dumb claiming and working on the basis of unrealistic allegations
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by tctrills: 11:08am On Jul 21, 2022
yahmohy27:

He should not be trubalist now that you want his vote for your brother?
Check your spelling
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Gfrank07: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2022
GudHardDick:

Hatred and bitterness has affected your sense of reasoning.

As an Edo man, my vote and that of my entire family and community goes massively to peter Obi of labour party.

You better get your PVC and join the moving train fast. Vote for peter Obi. Vote for labour party!
Vote your Obi abeg, We go vote our Bat..The Emilokan of Nigeria..
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Mozegee: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2022
Even if they are too,shame on people like you who want to be ruled by ds set of corrupt leaders. If u are not tired of suffering,Nigerian youths are tired, irrespective of their religion or ethnicity they need good governance for once.it will shock u.
Bar1941:
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by FullBlastLight: 11:20am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Mumu! cool
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by FullBlastLight: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Mumu! cool
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by DispatcherLagos: 11:21am On Jul 21, 2022
jrusky:

Win in your village baa?

You don't know politics una eyes go clear soon shey una no wan gree get sense say politics don't go this way?

I had said it severally "anyone that enter dancing floor first will ends up as spectator". Una go learn las las by the time the real game changer show up your obi will ends in your village as landlord president and not Nigeria president.
Same way Yaradua, Jonathan were spectators in 2007 and 2011 respectively.
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by FullBlastLight: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Igbo youths, so they can only gather 11 Igbo youths in the all whole of Abuja or only these ones are jobless and want Peter Obi to rescue.

Mumu! cool
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Devil1Messenger: 11:22am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

This is Where the issue is
U attack them first by calling them igbo youths and when someone try to counter you, you started playing victim
This is the trick tinubu urchins are using.
But guess what?
We go press una neck reach ground because na all of us they suffer the mistake of buhari u guys gave us and we won't allow that to happen again

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by FullBlastLight: 11:24am On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Is that why you used 150 line to type what is meant to take less than 16 lines

Mumu! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Set To Return To Pdp? Accuses Apc Of Ingratitude / Twitter Ban: Malami Orders Prosecution Of Offenders / My Fears For Buhari’s Change Agenda - Olusegun Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.