Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) (48345 Views)

Peter Obi's Billboard At Taraba City Gate Pulled Down (Photo) / Photos Of Peter Obi Billboard In Uyo / Youths Erect Peter Obi's Billboard In Osun (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by driand(m): 11:33am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Ogbeni vote your Obi and allow me to vote whoever I like in peace. Why are Obi's supporters attacking and threatening whoever goes against their Obi?
Nobody has threatened you and ur supporters, that line hardly sells these days

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by jamace(m): 11:36am On Jul 21, 2022
All lovers of Nigeria are for Peter Obi. Others are enemies of Nigeria.

Yours Obi-diently
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Phaantom22: 11:38am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Ogbeni vote your Obi and allow me to vote whoever I like in peace. Why are Obi's supporters attacking and threatening whoever goes against their Obi?
Because nigeria needs to be liberated from the shackles of backward leadders
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Teeroyzimma: 11:39am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:
Igbo youth point of correction, they are not even up to twenty.
suffer never tire you
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by MasterKernel: 11:45am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Because you attacked a people (Igbos) after seeing a post by Nigerian Youths, according to the Nairaland, owned by Seun, who's a Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Stanleyq: 11:49am On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Point of correction, our obi u should say, he belongs and loved by all including u, his goodness as a president will be enjoyed by all. Or do u hate him, give reason for ur hatred, ur name, ur address, lets settle u.
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by akbonus: 11:59am On Jul 21, 2022
GudHardDick:

All these Tinubu urchins sef, always crying the victim card whenever they attack OBIDIENT supporters. Imagine someone supporting peter Obi, you tagged them as Igbo. I have noticed that whoever is seen supporting peter Obi you Tinubu urchins will label that person as an Igbo. No be attack be that? Abi e shock you say Obi get supporters outside SE? U see never anything... wait until 2023 election day na Dem your eyes go clear!

Obi for you
Obi for me
Obi for everyone!!!
MAY GOD BLESS YOU,I HAVE SEEN A THOUSAND AND ONE COMMENT OF SUCH MADNESS,ANYONE THAT SUPPORTS OBI IS SEEN AS AN IPOB,OR IBO MISCREANT.I AM FROM DELTA STATE AND I HAVE SAID IT TIMES WITHOUT NUMBER THAT IT IS ONLY THE YORUBA IDOITS THAT SEES OBI AS SE CANDIDATE RATHER THAN SITTING DONW AND ANALYSE THE FORTH COMING ELECTION HEY JUST JUMPING TO CONCLUSION OF OBI BEING AN IBO CANDIDATE.LET ME ADVICE MY YORUBA PEOPLE,OBI IS A NIGERIAN PROJECT ATTACKING IBOS WILL NOT CHANGE IT,TINUBU CANNOT CHANGE NIGERIA,REASON IS HE IS TOO CORRUPT AND THE THIEVES ARE TOO MUCH AROUND HIM,HE NEVER DEVELOP LAGOS,I KNOW DEVELOPMENT WHEN I SEE ONE,I VISIT LAGOS REGULARLY AND SPEND WEEKS SOMETIMES.GO PLAN HOW YOU WILL GET VOTERS TO VOTE TINUBU AND STOP THIS YOUR TRIBAL CARD IT WILL NOT WORK.LET ME SHOCK YOU,THIS IS HOW THEY WILL VOTE
1.ATIKU WILL GET LARGER MUSLIM PARTS OF THE NORTH FEW FROM THE SE/SW,AND VERY LITTLE FROM SS
2.TINUBU WILL GET LARGER PARTS OF THE SW,PARTS OF THE NORTHERN MUSLIM,FEW FROM SE,VERY LITTLE FROM SS,WE DONT WANT APC IN THE ENTIRE SS
3.OBI WILL GET A WIN THE SE,LARGER PART OF SS,GREATER PORTION OF CHRISTIANS FROM SW,AND ALSO A GREATER PORTION OF CHRISTIANS FROM THE NORTH.
IF YOU LIKE INSULT THIS ANALYSIS BUT I WILL ADVICE YOU TO LOOK INTO IT AND IF POSSIBLE ASK A POLITICAL ANALYST TO HELP YOU LOOK AT IT AND STUDY IT FOR YOU AND GIVE VERDICT TO YOU.
OBI IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT, TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT.
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by joepepsy(m): 12:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
He will take 3rd position not to talk of win.
DispatcherLagos:
Good move.

Obi has no option but to win.
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by dododawa1: 12:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
Election not win on social media
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Petdagr8t(m): 12:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Good move ���
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Bar1941(m): 12:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
obynzo:

dude you are very funny. This gaslighting game has since been stale. You are the one that classed them as igbo youth, already you have started tribal profiling. Now you are saying that Obi supporters are threatening you, which one threatened you now? Oga have conscience naaa, after you will go to church and pray for blessings whereas you have flouted one of the 10 commandments by bearing false witness against your neighbor.

Obi was even still a governor when you people have been calling Tinubu and Yorubas names, is the term Igbo youth now an abuse? Obi being an Igboman is expected to have his stronghold majorly among the Igbos, so if I say Igbo youth is it now an abuse?

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Bar1941(m): 12:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
Devil1Messenger:

This is Where the issue is
U attack them first by calling them igbo youths and when someone try to counter you, you started playing victim
This is the trick tinubu urchins are using.
But guess what?
We go press una neck reach ground because na all of us they suffer the mistake of buhari u guys gave us and we won't allow that to happen again

So the phrase Igbo youth is now an attack? Na wa for this people ooo
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Obi was even still a governor when you people have been calling Tinubu and Yorubas names, is the term Igbo youth now an abuse? Obi being an Igboman is expected to have his stronghold majorly among the Igbos, so if I say Igbo youth is it now an abuse?

Oga stop trying to play smart here. You are not that clever, you profiled the Abuja people that put the billboard as igbo youth, which was not necessary and you are typing epistle here to cleverly dodge abi? Oga we know these games it has already failed

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Devil1Messenger: 12:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

So the phrase Igbo youth is now an attack? Na wa for this people ooo
Yes it's an attack because u can't prove they are igbo youths. Even if u can prove it, u are not expected to come make a tribal statement in a Nigeria public forum like dis
Incase u don't know the implications of "igbo youths"
You are a deliberately creating a tribal war, which even have more bad effect than personal attack
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Pappyjulie196(m): 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

He is not threatening you Oga.. Just that you are enemy of progress.

2 Likes

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by newnigerdelta1: 12:45pm On Jul 21, 2022
XerXers:
Kwali Area Council. FCT Abuja

This are the laborers in vain
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Prozico22(m): 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:
BETTER PASS FAKE BISHOP YOUR DRUG LORD USE

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by princemartinsG(m): 1:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ops correct yourself

Igbo youths you meant to say

DispatcherLagos:
Good move.

Obi has no option but to win.
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Whoknowsme: 1:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:
More are coming

1 Like

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Whoknowsme: 1:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
Pappyjulie196:

He is not threatening you Oga.. Just that you are enemy of progress.
Gbamsolutely
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Hotice007: 2:37pm On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:
So the who village or town should erect bill board? Use ur brain
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

U are just what ohafia pple call Efulefu...

Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Yoruba people are solidly behind Peter Obi
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Wwwq: 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by effort1: 3:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
Bar1941:

Lolz. Let us see at least 2 people volunteering for Tinubu without financial inducement.
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Yoruba Christians should wake up or risk being minority in the next 60 years.
they told you religion doesn't matter in southwest but they're making and stamping religious moves all over yoruba land.
they're solidifying their moves.
they told you that Muslim/Muslim ticket doesn't matter but can a Yoruba Muslim accept it if vice versa?
a day will come when they'll conquer all southwest state and convert Obas to Emir and tell you that it doesn't matter.
who would have thought that the same people that told you that religion doesn't matter in South West will drag hijab crises upto supreme Court.
now even mission owned school will have hijabs littering around its environment.
but trust me if it's other way round even non Muslim will be compelled to wear hijab.
what's their next move especially if they succeed with Muslim/Muslim ticket?
maybe implementing Sharia law in Yoruba land and enforcing it to the core.
it's time Yoruba Christians wake up.
you and these guys are not one as you think.
they made you to hate igbos because igbos are the only people seeing through their deceits.

wake up real Omoluabis and fight for your land from invaders
real Yorubas lagbaa

Obasanjo, Osibanjo were the ones represnted and still representing Yoruba race as president and vice president of Nigeria since return of democracy. Yoruba muslims didn't complain
Osun election won by Adeleke with christian-christian ticket despite the state is more populated by muslims, but Yoruba muslims didn't complain.
Now Tinubu is only a Yoruba muslim STILL trying to win a seat in aso Rock and Atiku is most likely to win yet you said all that bullshit above? Does yoruba muslims have to die before you cheistians are satisfied? is hatred of your neighbour what christienity teaches you? I am asking you follower of religion of hate and jealousy.... If because of hatred of yoruba muslims you people refused to back Tinubu to win then this will mark the beginning of full scale religion politics in yoruba land and we muslims are happy with our brother being the president no matter where he comes from. una go cry becuse we will make sure only hausa muslims get to win election in the country hencefort. bloody haters of muslims
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by morikee: 4:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
All4one111:
while you Labour to death

Shallow minded is this how you reply to criticism?
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Chizzyjr(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Just registered my PVC today... registration in the East is so hard don't know y but I'm definitely obidient to making things right these time around for my children unborn
Obi 2023
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
Your cheap blackmail is effort in futility, this is not baby factory criminals region where mosques and Muslims are burn at will, both osun state governor and his deputy are Christians, all governors in the south west are Christians after swearing-in of osun state governor. we know whom you are

STOP FOOLING YOURSELF! TINUBU IS A ROTTEN PRODUCT THAT CANNOT BE SOLD, YOU IGNORANT FELLOW.
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2022
AderonkeOlaniyi:

STOP FOOLING YOURSELF! TINUBU IS A ROTTEN PRODUCT THAT CANNOT BE SOLD, YOU IGNORANT FELLOW.
What do I expect from you, you are Igbo, well I was told igbos wake their parents with strong tackles, calling them names wouldn't be difficult
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by harmony75: 7:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
Good job guys �
Re: Youths In Kwali, FCT Erect Peter Obi Billboard (Pictures) by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
igbotormentor:
What do I expect from you, you are Igbo, well I was told igbos wake their parents with strong tackles, calling them names wouldn't be difficult

CHRONIC IGNORAMUS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ali Kachalla: Unveiling The Zamfara Terror Kingpin Who Downed NAF Jet / Army Tells Amaechi “parade Has Changed Gear” / Tolulope Arotile's Death: Shehu Sani Mourns Combat Helicopter Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.