Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:43 AM

More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo (60142 Views)

Sowore Reacts To Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo's Leaked Audio Call / Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette / Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Dubaku543: 10:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
Myhusband:

yes just like anambra of his 8yrs rule

what a joke
visit core rural areas in Anambra you will think they are all urban areas because he started fundamentally from the basic foundation. Peter brought development in Anambra. I am from Imo State but I can attest to you that Anambarians are the most hardworking, successful members of the Igbo tribe. I call them alphas. In HDI, rural road development, infrastructure and productivity for South Eastern State level, I will give Obi an 'A'. It was obvious he had a plan and a vision and it was proven! Give him 8 more years in Anambra he will compete with Lagos in infrastructure..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by haffaze777(m): 10:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
Empiree:
it is obvious you aren't comment. You think it is only here I read everything that is going on?.. even though these are ghost people, you don't see CAN?. CAN, afenifere and others causing RELIGIOUS trouble?. They are Igbo too?. So I don't care about whether Igbo hide behind yoruba names..I am aware of that. But that's irrelevant to me. I have seen overwhelming Yorùbá Christians do the same. So it is better you don't comment on mine to have to than to jump, please

Majority of sane Yoruba know CAN,Afenifeni and Muric for what they're,they don't represent yoruba's interest be it Muslim or Christian,so whatever they say is opinion of their members which is 1℅ of Yoruba population. Are you saying we should start fighting and killing ourselves in Yoruba land because of religion or don't you know that's what you are promoting will lead to if majority of Yoruba buy into it? If some urchins are calling for religion war in Yoruba land don't you think what reasonable omo oko should do is to douse the tension instead of adding fuel to the fire,I quoted you because we share two things in common unlike them,we're both Yoruba and Muslims so quoting you instead of them is the reasonable thing to do because I don't expect you to behave like them,but after this if you still think I'm wrong you can continue with them in promoting war in Yoruba land but remember we don't have any other home beside Yoruba land. Peace

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by hohafrank(m): 10:40pm On Jul 21, 2022
Elidrisy20:
CAN + IPOB project,thunder fire una
Stray dog,where did you come out from?
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by hassana728: 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2022
vote buyingvote buying...
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
Pa Oyedepo is OBIdient
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Safyqueen: 11:16pm On Jul 21, 2022
pleasureosondu:
At the bolded is false. If you say they exercise their voting rights in mass numbers, I gree but if you talk about population itself, I beg to differ. It's opinion like these that belittle christians which emboldened Tinubu to do a MM ticket. Have you ever to states like Kastina, Adamawa or Sokoto? You'll see indigenes with Hausa names but are Christians. Na Dem you dey refer to as Northern Christians. But I can place a bet that you may not get a handful of indigenous people who are Muslims in the entire SS and SE.

Secondly, Tinubu, a Muslim made this election a religious war simply because of his quest to win. Atiku, a Muslim too refused zoning to the a South even when it was necessary as we operate a democratic society. Since both men has no respect for Christianity, I'd reciprocate in kind. My issue with us as christians is that we're overly peaceful and tolerant cos the Bible tell us too. E don reach time to dey remove some pages comot from bible. Ask yourself, if Obi hasn't popped up, christians will have 2 Muslims to chose just when a Muslim rule has ended? Are we ma.d?

Nonetheless, I get your point but I'm unapologetic about my views.

Thank God you got my point. I must also respect your view.

We need understanding for Nigeria to move on. Neo-colonialism has incapacitated African presidents and non can perform to lift their country out of poverty and insecurities.

Illegal mining of natural resources by this western neo-colonialist has infiltrated insecurities and they are using it to precipitate religious disharmony amongst the citizens. Their media outlets and local collaborators always try to disabuse the citizens especially the christains from seeing the bigger picture that is the reality. The christain were made to hate the Muslims with the term islamization, Fulani oligarchy, ethnic cleansing, nepotism, jihad and so on.

What would a Muslim stand to gain by killing a christain but how would one tell the christains that the killer are not Muslims when they chanting ALLAHU AKBAR. But looking at the bigger picture one will see that the killer doesn't give regards to religion as more Muslims and their communities are wiped out by this menace more than the christains.
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Steviealohan(m): 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tumbubu supporters gnashing their teeth's in anguish.

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by GambaOsaka: 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2022
I wish all the noise will turn to actual votes.
And northern youths will also have this drive.
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by clothingonline(m): 11:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
I could remember baba pics with Gej 2019
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by bowei(m): 12:01am On Jul 22, 2022
Atiku’s think tank
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Empiree: 12:38am On Jul 22, 2022
haffaze777:

Majority of sane Yoruba know CAN,Afenifeni and Muric for what they're,they don't represent yoruba's interest be it Muslim or Christian,so whatever they say is opinion of their members which is 1℅ of Yoruba population. Are you saying we should start fighting and killing ourselves in Yoruba land because of religion or don't you know that's what you are promoting will lead to if majority of Yoruba buy into it? If some urchins are calling for religion war in Yoruba land don't you think what reasonable omo oko should do is to douse the tension instead of adding fuel to the fire,I quoted you because we share two things in common unlike them,we're both Yoruba and Muslims so quoting you instead of them is the reasonable thing to do because I don't expect you to behave like them,but after this if you still think I'm wrong you can continue with them in promoting war in Yoruba land but remember we don't have any other home beside Yoruba land. Peace
Bro, at this point you are infringing on my space and I wouldn't like that. You don't have to comment please. Thanks
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Eamandre(m): 12:48am On Jul 22, 2022
Toneypen247:
Man of the people

Is dis d painting if a painter?

You might find my signature helpful...kindly check it below to get an assistant in that your research work.
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by CoolAmbience(m): 1:03am On Jul 22, 2022
successmatters:
Peter Obi is a man of destiny.

We the youths believe that the salvation of Nigeria will come from God through the hands of Peter Obi and Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed.

Obi is not going to be Nigeria's president.

Which salvation are you talking about? Is it the Anambra salvation of not conducting LGA elections or not accounting for LGA funds or embarking on shabby road construction projects that can't outlive an administration or saving billions of the people's patrimony in your private bank in jobless economy?

Una juju no go ever work!
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by CoolAmbience(m): 1:05am On Jul 22, 2022
pleasureosondu:

The laughter on Oyedepo 's face is refreshing. No fake but all joy. Christians, warm up your PVC and make your mark at the polls.

Btw Peter Obi is kinda a workaholic. Dude is everywhere

Muslims dey warm up too na...
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by CoolAmbience(m): 1:09am On Jul 22, 2022
successmatters:
If Peter Obi rules Nigeria for 4 years, Nigeria will become the best country in Africa.

Give it to the man wey sabi,

Just like the Anambra that he ruled for 8 years, and hijacked LGA funds by not conducting LGA elections, has now become Nigeria best state.

Hurray! Let's celebrate!
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by CoolAmbience(m): 1:10am On Jul 22, 2022
ceede2:
Na so, the love is too much n we no dey give chi chi.

Tribal sentiments, not love.
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Igbojew: 1:31am On Jul 22, 2022
pleasureosondu:

The laughter on Oyedepo 's face is refreshing. No fake but all joy. Christians, warm up your PVC and make your mark at the polls.

Btw Peter Obi is kinda a workaholic. Dude is everywhere
Am telling you,he is the Presidential candidate that has all it takes to be a president......I am that Igbojew
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by JAGS001(m): 5:47am On Jul 22, 2022
successmatters:
If Peter Obi rules Nigeria for 4 years, Nigeria will become the best country in Africa.

Give it to the man wey sabi,
Best country in Africa just like Anambra is the best state in Nigeria right now abi??
I don't know how you guys think with your an*s.
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by sunkieisland(m): 7:46am On Jul 22, 2022
Akurakambe:
Beautiful souls. Powerful Team. Real and original BISHOP.

God bless Peter Obi
God bless OBIdient people

Tinubu and his online urchins will be in severe pain. SHAME ON Tinubu URCHINS.

SIFIA pains like some of my people say
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by kmaster007: 8:42am On Jul 22, 2022
Incoming president of the Zoo
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by josephevergreen(m): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2022
Able presido..much love sir
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by newnigerdelta1: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2022
slowice:

Oga if you are poor, go and meet your master buhari. Don't disturb our papa, no be him make economy hard for you

See 2023 bastard,I go feed your generation
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Hallabee1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
Akurakambe:
Beautiful souls. Powerful Team. Real and original BISHOP.

God bless Peter Obi
God bless OBIdient people

Tinubu and his online urchins will be in severe pain. SHAME ON Tinubu URCHINS.

Aje...

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Myhusband(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dubaku543:
visit core rural areas in Anambra you will think they are all urban areas because he started fundamentally from the basic foundation. Peter brought development in Anambra. I am from Imo State but I can attest to you that Anambarians are the most hardworking, successful members of the Igbo tribe. I call them alphas. In HDI, rural road development, infrastructure and productivity for South Eastern State level, I will give Obi an 'A'. It was obvious he had a plan and a vision and it was proven! Give him 8 more years in Anambra he will compete with Lagos in infrastructure..

list the rural areas here

I served in Anambra state and stay there for additional 1yrs, lists the rural areas road your pityobi that think infrastructures can't drive economy constructed

save me all the story
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Dubaku543: 2:31pm On Jul 22, 2022
Myhusband:

list the rural areas here

I served in Anambra state and stay there for additional 1yrs, lists the rural areas road your pityobi that think infrastructures can't drive economy constructed

save me all the story
Shebi You want APC? Go vote APC abeg make I rest
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Myhusband(m): 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dubaku543:
Shebi You want APC? Go vote APC abeg make I rest

list the rural roads you can't yet you will be criticizing those that are better than your candidate

Peter obi remain igbo candidate to me
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Myhusband(m): 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
do I look like Igbo man to you this ojuelegba agbero. Tinubu no be better human, awon oloriburuku gbogbo

you're senseless who ask for your ugly pic, you're igbo and I can prove that

Tinubu is your next president, oloriburuku ni gbogbo idile e amugbo
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by slowice(m): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
newnigerdelta1:

See 2023 bastard,I go feed your generation

Mouth action..... Enough destitute dey your family and village, feed dem first before you feed strange wey you nor go ever meet. Ode
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Dubaku543: 3:37pm On Jul 22, 2022
Myhusband:

list the rural roads you can't yet you will be criticizing those that are better than your candidate

Peter obi remain igbo candidate to me
You must be extremely and irredimably stupid beyond human salvaging. So I should spend my time listing all completed roads in Anambra because I am as jobless as you person whining male bitch? Go Bleep yourself bloody dimwit!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by newnigerdelta1: 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
slowice:

Mouth action..... Enough destitute dey your family and village, feed dem first before you feed strange wey you nor go ever meet. Ode

Jealousy o,jealousy......
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
Myhusband:

you're senseless who ask for your ugly pic, you're igbo and I can prove that

Tinubu is your next president, oloriburuku ni gbogbo idile e amugbo
your papa na oloriburuku, na Ogun go kill you and TINUBU. Omoale jatijati. Your mama was fck by Ape, if it's a lie, upload your picture like I did. Eranko. Aye Iwo at TINUBU konii daa fun Iwo ati TINUBU
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Myhusband(m): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
your papa na oloriburuku, na Ogun go kill my.parents and TINUBU. Omoale jatijati. my mama was fck by Ape, if it's a lie, upload your picture like I did. Eranko. Aye Iwo at TINUBU konii daa fun Iwo ati TINUBU

which Yoruba have time to be abusing fellow Yoruba because of that rejected pity obi

may what you wishes your parents happen to them.

I don't need a public validation to tell the world how handsome I am unlike you dumb igbo with your ajadi, see the junkie looking like condemned ice cream

I'm voting Tinubu and he's your next president, na payi you go payi if you want payi, it won't stop what has been written

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him / Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) / Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.