Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,166 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:27 AM

More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo (60145 Views)

Sowore Reacts To Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo's Leaked Audio Call / Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette / Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by springlex: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
badoh:

Can you please tell me the impact of Osinbajo for the past 7 years as VP? I'm from the southwest and a christian, but governance is not by just speaking grammar but the impact you were able to make while governing. I see him and his principal as a monumental disaster to this country. It was a grave mistake to have returned them the second time. Both of them deserved to be impeached.

Oga go and sit down joor

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Nosa111(m): 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
He needs to start visiting and penetrating the north more. Have not seen him in any northern state yet
pleasureosondu:

The laughter on Oyedepo 's face is refreshing. No fake but all joy. Christians, warm up your PVC and make your mark at the polls.

Btw Peter Obi is kinda a workaholic. Dude is everywhere
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Pootle: 7:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
effort1:

Vote buying like how APC bought vote in Ekiti and Osun, right?

grin
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by OChimex: 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2022
murphyg:
why PO always wearing dark cloth sef

Most good, wise, smart people always wear dark clothes. Lols

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Hakeem3(m): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2022
pleasureosondu:

The laughter on Oyedepo 's face is refreshing. No fake but all joy. Christians, warm up your PVC and make your mark at the polls.

That's to show how ready and committed he is in rescuing this country from the hands of these evil old corrupt looters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Hakeem3(m): 7:20pm On Jul 21, 2022
pleasureosondu:

That's to show how ready and committed he is in rescuing this country from the hands of these evil old corrupt looters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:21pm On Jul 21, 2022
successmatters:
Peter Obi is a man of destiny.

We the youths believe that the salvation of Nigeria will come from God through the hands of Peter Obi and Yusuf Baba Datti Ahmed.

please Just take a look at befiting president of a country, just imagine Peter obi as our president, dream of every nigerians will be fulfilled having this man as president. I'm from osun State, I'm so much in love with this man be put next president.

3 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Malcolm123: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
pleasureosondu:

Christians warm up your PVC, Muslim stay away
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Myhusband(m): 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2022
successmatters:
If Peter Obi rules Nigeria for 4 years, Nigeria will become the best country in Africa.

Give it to the man wey sabi,

yes just like anambra of his 8yrs rule

what a joke
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Malcolm123: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
Totilopussylick:
This is how a president should look like.

Extremely healthy looking.

Vibrant and obidient cool.

Lyk GEJ
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Myhusband(m): 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
please Just take a look at befiting president of a country, just imagine Peter obi as our president, dream of every nigerians will be fulfilled having this man as president. I'm from osun State, I'm so much in love with this man be put next president.

all Igbo are now Yoruba because of pity obi

is suku okrika bambiala not wonderful like this
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by smicc: 7:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Even we Tinubu supporters will insult no one on this thread. We are too good for that. Let everyone be given every opportunity to market their candidates.

But will Igbos turned OBIdient slaves agree?

And you said no insult! If you go insult nko? Calling someone slave. It is well with our youth.

As for me, since APC did not give my best candidate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, the opportunity, I therefore opted for OBIdient!

[code][/code]OBI/DATTI2023
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by kennyz247(m): 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2022
successmatters:
If Peter Obi rules Nigeria for 4 years, Nigeria will become the best country in Africa.

Afghanistan may be more peaceful than Nigeria if he ojorolisly wins
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by hardon1(m): 7:31pm On Jul 21, 2022
successmatters:

Na lie... He can only but try and fix some basic things. Nigeria can't turn into the best country in 4years.

The problem of this country are ernomous
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by successmatters(m): 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2022
hardon1:

Na lie... He can only but try and fix some basic things. Nigeria can't turn into the best country in 4years.

The problem of this country are ernomous

Actually, you don't know Peter Obi
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by africandollar: 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
murphyg:

Maybe because he's light-skinned?

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Chatflick(m): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
ElSudani:

Really? The guy sounds like Kermit the frog. Hard to listen to.
He was talking about Peter Obi not your father.

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Toryib(m): 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2022
Malcolm123:

Christians warm up your PVC, Muslim stay away

U're not ObiYusful but sentimental. I'm sure u belong to BAT or A ti-ku.

Most Muslims don't even support the Muslim-Muslim Ticket.

Stop creating confusion.
How much did TifNubu pay u 4dis?

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by 7arrows: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
Totilopussylick:
This is how a president should look like.

Extremely healthy looking.

Vibrant and obidient cool.

I swear, not like a sick about to die old man who cannot walk for 5mins.
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by bitingcool: 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2022
annisy:
Winners chapel worldwide are not cowards especially their papa and pastors but you see thier papa papa, that daddy GO likes to sit on the fence!!
If you know you know

God bless you
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by 7arrows: 7:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
Dubaku543:
Buhari is a calamity!! He made me forget I had a president!

How do you think terrorism started and became official in NIGERIA?
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by ElSudani: 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2022
Chatflick:

He was talking about Peter Obi not your father.

You are right, I was talking about Peter Obi. Does your mother talk like Kermit as well?

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by smicc: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2022
Youth please give yourselves brain and vote for Peter Obi as our next president. After Peter Obi the next president should be a technocrat in his 50's and after that person, we should be looking at a president in his 40's. Then we know that the youth are truly ruling and in control.

Don't let them deceive us, we have the largest no in the demographical analysis.

The youth is like 22% of the population. That is like 44 million youth. We can conveniently decide our president without much ado, if we cooperate.

Please let us cooperate and rebuild our nation from this old and wicked people.

My One Cent!

2 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Elidrisy20: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2022
CAN + IPOB project,thunder fire una
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
Myhusband:

all Igbo are now Yoruba because of pity obi

is suku okrika bambiala not wonderful like this
do I look like Igbo man to you this ojuelegba agbero. Tinubu no be better human, awon oloriburuku gbogbo

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Lamasta(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
He looks presidential
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Jostoman: 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
murphyg:
Google is your friend
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Malcolm123: 7:49pm On Jul 21, 2022
Toryib:

U're not ObiYusful but sentimental. I'm sure u belong to BAT or A ti-ku.

Most Muslims don't even support the Muslim-Muslim Ticket.

Stop creating confusion.
How much did TifNubu pay u 4dis?

Am not particular about any candidate
because with my experience with different presidents and governors (it is almost impossible to know who will perform just from there campaign)......most of them get influence by there associate telling them lies DAT everything is a okay

I just try to correct DAT guy, dat is not the way to campaign (in nigeria without any of the major religion vote u can't win (same as north/south)

If obi fails to win or get reasonable vote (part of the major reason will be how his supporters are campaigning for him (abusing a whole tribe or segragating a whole religion how do you want his supporters to feel

Even with the situation of things now the best bet to win the ruling party is for all the major opposition to form coalition Esp. PDP and LP
With some "give and take"
Maybe concrete agreement lyk 4years for u, 4 years for me ......na so European parties take dey collection power from ruling parties
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by HIPROFILE(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
I wonder the conversation that must have made Sir Oyedepo laugh that hard.

Baba be like: Peter I heard you are stingy and you dont give shishi…..

Mr Peter like: Man of God they are not far from the truth..ooo
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by 43Ronin: 7:51pm On Jul 21, 2022
Thiéfnubu urchinssssss....

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Safyqueen: 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
pleasureosondu:

Hmmm, you say christains, warm up your PVC and make your Mark at the polls.

If a Muslim should make this kind of statement now and at the end Obi fails, you will end up being a big wailer.

Stop ethno-religio-tribal egocentricity and bigotry.

You should know without sentiment that Muslims are more in number than christains in Nigeria.

We pray for the best. Stop wrapping religion with this kind of politics and democracy we are having nowadays. No country survives religious war.
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Drealtitan1: 8:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Tinubu supporter are all what ohafia pple call Efulefu...

Obituary don go meet commercial bishop

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.