Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,398 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:30 PM

More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo (60137 Views)

Sowore Reacts To Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo's Leaked Audio Call / Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette / Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Myhusband(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dubaku543:
You must be extremely and irredimably stupid beyond human salvaging. So I should spend my time listing all completed roads in Anambra because I am as jobless as you person whining male bitch? Go Bleep yourself bloody dimwit!

look at this cow, you claimed pityobi is this and that, alaye update us on his achievement and you're writing your parents biography
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by slowice(m): 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
newnigerdelta1:

Jealousy o,jealousy......

Hahahaha werey
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 3:54am On Jul 23, 2022
Myhusband:

which Yoruba have time to be abusing fellow Yoruba because of that rejected pity obi

may what you wishes your parents happen to them.

I don't need a public validation to tell the world how handsome I am unlike you dumb igbo with your ajadi, see the junkie looking like condemned ice cream

I'm voting Tinubu and he's your next president, na payi you go payi if you want payi, it won't stop what has been written
Ode, oro ti dun were, of what benefits is TINUBU fraudulent wealth to Yoruba people, instead trading Yoruba destiny. Tinubu will even die before 2023, you are already a walking dead fool
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Myhusband(m): 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Ode, oro ti dun were, of what benefits is TINUBU fraudulent wealth to Yoruba people, instead trading Yoruba destiny. Tinubu will even die before 2023, you are already a walking dead fool

all your family will get the curses and bad wishes for Tinubu and yoruba Nation

foolish igbo kid
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Mogadishuu: 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Both men look good

https://twitter.com/thebardogbamola/status/1550104368082522113?

if he likes let him snap with jesus christ

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FFK: "Nnamdi Kanu Kept On Naval Warship Off The Coast Of Bayelsa By Buhari" / Usman Abdullahi: Nigerian Soldier Dies During Fight With Boko Haram (Photo) / Photos Of Fayose With Neck Collar & Arm Sling After Police Teargassed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.