Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,194 members, 7,849,702 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:18 AM

More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo (60146 Views)

Sowore Reacts To Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo's Leaked Audio Call / Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo Leaked Audio By Peoples Gazette / Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Haopop: 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Just become OBI-dient and YUS-ful to your life by getting your PVC, vote on election day & also protect your vote from BATS or else A ti Ku o!

11 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Franchise21(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
So cool
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by DonMaxxy(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Good men
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by fistonati(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Aidejay(m): 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
ElSudani:

Really? The guy sounds like Kermit the frog. Hard to listen to.

grin OOH lawd!!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by annisy(f): 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2022
Winners chapel worldwide are not cowards especially their papa and pastors but you see thier papa papa, that daddy GO likes to sit on the fence!!
If you know you know

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Christistruth00: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
David Oyedepo the Babalawo in Chief Of Winners Shrine

Has he told his in-laws where he buried his first Wife that he lived with in Ilorin yet ?

https://desertherald.com/revealed-details-about-bishop-oyedepos-dead-first-wife-revealed-by-uk-blogger/

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by DonMaxxy(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
pleasureosondu:

The laughter on Oyedepo 's face is refreshing. No fake but all joy. Christians, warm up your PVC and make your mark at the polls.

Btw Peter Obi is kinda a workaholic. Dude is everywhere

The guy is everywhere you're right. Despite the security situation of the country. The guy so much believes in this country

5 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Satedly(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by NwaAdazzi(m): 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tinubus supporters will say dis is Photoshop! Lmao!! obi 2 d world

4 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
Akurakambe:
Beautiful souls. Powerful Team. Real and original BISHOP.

God bless Peter Obi
God bless OBIdient people

Tinubu and his online urchins will be in severe pain. SHAME ON Tinubu URCHINS.

Tinubu supporter are all what ohafia pple call Efulefu...

1 Like

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Antoeni(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
Oyedepo is Not to Trust, Simple
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Moh247: 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nobody go curse or cry because Tinubu , Kwankwaso and Atiku camp are matured but let it be the other way around, Ipob go wail reach page 6

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Zeezenho: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Even we Tinubu supporters will insult no one on this thread. We are too good for that. Let everyone be given every opportunity to market their candidates.

But will Igbos turned OBIdient slaves agree?

All this cheap and hate filled agbado urchins.they will insult everyone same them will be crying claiming been insulted.

Mugu we are waiting for campaign to start make all of you batmen deh collect full dose of 24 hours woto woto.

8 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Idaytesj29(m): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
MonkeyMods:
See Tinubu supporter staring in amazement undecided

Las las na that Tinubu supporter go go Pooling Unit and cast vote for him while the Bishop is watching TV on election day
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Ojuntana: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Even we Tinubu supporters will insult no one on this thread. We are too good for that. Let everyone be given every opportunity to market their candidates.

And you ended up insulting them
You just couldn't resist could you?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by lereinter(m): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Lolzzzzz

When he go apc Christian unit ie rccg, Abi he has zero his mind from there

He should try to meet imams too fa, it will work for him
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Zane2point4(m): 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
christejames:
So presidential kiss kiss kiss

Finally Nigeria will have a president that they will be looking forward to watch on TV shocked, which means NTA will finally come back to life cool.

UN, ECOWAS, AU and other word meetings will be witnessing large streamings on their social media platform from Nigeria because we want to see our president cool
God bless you for this statement gee

Its bn yrs i banned my own NTA, i turn it on atimes and and see old men that i cant even comprehend what they’re saying in that channel, we really have a chance,if we blow this up,its wahala!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Coldfeets: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2022
Looking so simple.

Looking so presidential.

Obidient for life.

8 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2022
Okoroawusa:

You started well and became idiot in your finishing line.... Very typical of fraudulent and deceitful agbado supporters.

Indomie child

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Dpaulie(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
Presido!!!!
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Lazenby007(m): 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
How can a grown man or woman who claims to be sensible and reasonable neglect this kind of healthy looking man for that old shaky shaky daddy.

7 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Allisgud: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2022
Tilumbu no go won near oyedepo for endorsement,cos all he does is use money to buy people conscience instead of showing integrity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
Zane2point4:

God bless you for this statement gee

Its bn yrs i banned my own NTA, i turn it on atimes and and see old men that i cant even comprehend what they’re saying in that channel, we really have a chance,if we blow this up,its wahala!!!

My NTA channels on DStv blocked me because I refused to view it.
Not my fault because nothing to see.

I can't sit down and be listening to fidra refflufflic of najiraa

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Globalistic(f): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
Obidient Servant that is reading to fix the broken country.

Despite all his tours, he's getting younger. God bless Obi Dattis Yusful.

5 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by flejnr2(f): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2022
He is not a city boy
Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by SimplyAJ(m): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
That's CU. Funny how I passed that building when they were around

3 Likes

Re: More Photos Of Peter Obi And Bishop David Oyedepo by Telldem1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2022
pleasureosondu:
Both men look good

https://twitter.com/thebardogbamola/status/1550104368082522113?

God will forgive our sins come 2023 for obidient

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts As Nigerians Attack Her For Attending World Economic Forum / Arrest Of Chamberlain Usoh & Kayode Okikiolu Of Channels TV ... - Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.