Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady (28086 Views)

Dummy Of The Week Asked For Permission To Date My Gf (screenshots) / Boyfriend Of Ghanaian ‘Kitchen Stool Sextape’ Girl Speaks / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by nlfpmod: 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2022
As shared by Helen Chioma, a Twitter user:

I had an experience with a guy that I had just agreed to be in a relationship with. One week into the relationship, dude asked me to address him as “lord” I am not even bluffing, I thought he was trying to be funny and I laughed over it. I came back to my senses when he asked...

me what was funny. I knew from that moment that I have used my hand to bring wahala to myself. The one that broke the camel's back, was when I was eating out with one of my male pal in a restaurant and The lord of my life called me on phone.

The conversation went like this..
*Phone rings*
Me: Hello

My lord: (Silence)

Me: Hello, are you there? Can you hear, me?

My lord: (Silence)...... (More silence)

Me: (Hangs up)

He calls back...

Me: Hello..

My lord: (Silence)

I was beginning to think it was network until Oga decided to break the breathing competition.

My lord: Is it me you are saying hello to?

Me: What should I have said?

*He hung up*

My friend on the side asked me if I was okay. I explained to him what “my lord” was doing on the phone.

My lord called back, and him being the proper fool that he is, proceeds to ask me if the way I said “Hello” was the way I was supposed to address him. I didn't even know...

When I burst out laughing, apparently my laughter aggravated his supposed anger and dude hung up again.

He called back and asked me if I was with a man, I replied yes. He said that was why I was talking to him like that, I kept quiet. He asked me where I was, I told I was...

In a restaurant, he asked which one, I refuse to disclose. He started ranting. He said I was with another of my boyfriend and I was cheating on him. My friend who was there all along, listening to the back and forth squabbling, asked me to concede our location to him.

In jiffy, dude called me that he was outside the restaurant and that I should come out, I and my friend were done from the restaurant and we both went out. My lord was trying to cause a scene and I wasn't up for it, my friend who had given us space to talk had to come back...

And asked what the problem was, my lord, shouted at him to get out. At that point, I knew I was done. The relationship was barely two weeks and I am already hyperventilating. I told him I was done, that I was so done. Dude started crying, I swear I have never seen anything like..

It, from roaring like a lion to suddenly crying and professing his love for me. And also saying that all this wouldn't have happened if I had just responded to him properly when he called. Only I had to leave with my friend immediately, when in my friend's car, I deleted....

Mr lord’s number blocked him on all social media platforms, broke my sim card, and used my friend's phone to call my brother, I explained to my brother what had just happened and he reassured me I was going to be fine, and me to call him if any other issue arises. Honestly, I..

Was terrified, and visibly shaking. I thought Mr lord was going to hurt me or come look for me, but that didn't happen, and for that I am forever grateful.

What a life!

https://twitter.com/Helenchiomaking/status/1549864872623718402?t=dRAzBHebXSgKKmtve7Kr5w&s=08

Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by GardenGreen: 5:52pm On Jul 21, 2022
But you like being addressed as Queens. Una singleness dey mental

236 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by SunnyDash(m): 5:55pm On Jul 21, 2022

Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by Kosoco(m): 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
You broke your Sim Card. Lia Mohammed is on Internship in your conglomerate...

397 Likes 28 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by Jeon(f): 5:58pm On Jul 21, 2022
yolz..

Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by godofuck231: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2022
You be king and you no be man , you see your fantasies en? The fanta inside too much so em add lord put make e for de more refreshing

22 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by Rastaramsey(m): 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
Maybe your girl just ban alora and that shit dey shack am grin grin

Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by Jmichael1(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2022
Isoryt....
Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by OperationalVehi: 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Maybe your girl just ban alora and that shit dey shack am grin grin

Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by DoveXlover: 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2022
Nonsense!!!!
Twitter and lies!!!! The story makes no sense.
Even if it's a movie, it still don't make sense.

162 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by PrettyBolu(f): 7:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
This story doesn't even make sense. You broke your sim card because of a guy you met less than 2 weeks ago? I don't understand

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by WatchYourSix: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2022
E shock you??...
Na so e dey shock guys when you ladies ask for 50k after 2 days of meeting a guy

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by Oceanblaze(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2022
You dey go date curtis...him own na inside house him dey do him own curtism

Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2022
And she’s still single and have obviously embrace feminism as consolation for her singlehood. HelenKing indeed, I don’t understand why frustrated old ladies(feminists) always add king to their name smh

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by MufasaLion: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2022

Whosoever I will date must address me as "Emperor or Royal Highness."

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by MufasaLion: 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2022
peepydelano:
And she’s still single and have obviously embrace feminism as consolation for her singlehood

She did the right thing!

Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by Nonexisting: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2022
Then address him as Lord or carry your overused slack pussy and fucck off the relationship. Is that too hard?

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by 40fy: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2022

**Yeah!! Y'all see that?? That's me!!
**I'm a man full of Respect and Dignity!!
**So you gotta treat me with respect and address me as Lord or god or Chief or Almighty!!!

Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by cavreek: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2022
U should have present a burnt offering for him

Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by toluleke(m): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
Yes now.. Lord luggard since he want to colonize you

Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by TimmyTen(m): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
His lordship bishop T of agbado diocese

Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by tillaman(m): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
You don too put salt na why you go break your sim this era wey SIM card na gold
You don make your point no be tata dey NL

Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by smile11s(m): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2022

Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by nymphomaniac(m): 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2022
You and your boyfriend are babies.
Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by Jim99: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
And what's wrong with that?

Typical feminist.

Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by Authoreety: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
His LORD spiritual

Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by ExtremeDot: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
Oh
Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
We graduates from the Kokoro Political School are not concerned about such trivial matter. We are only interested in making sure that this useless evil criminal drug man whose photograph appears below is completely disgraced and chased away in 2023. We have passed the era of maize and cassava politics.

Re: My Boyfriend Of 1 Week Asked Me To Address Him As “Lord" - Lady by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 21, 2022
si senorita

Here Is Why Your Sexual Urge (konji) Is So Strong And Uncontrollable (photos) / My Fiancee Just Broke My Heart / I'm About 3 Weeks Pregnant. How Do I Get Rid Of It?