Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,576 members, 7,843,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? (34691 Views)

2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince / Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by JayB11(m): 5:30am On Jul 22, 2022
This OP thinks everyone is dull like him......abegie gerrawtttt undecided
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by tinacrl01(m): 5:34am On Jul 22, 2022

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by BluntCrazeMan: 5:37am On Jul 22, 2022
plaindealer:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/21/fact-check-are-bishops-pastors-who-attended-tinubus-unveiling-of-shettima-fake/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Even If One Of them happens to be FAKE,, just One of them,, then CAN is very correct.
Now,, we saw the video of some of them washing their hands and feet after the event.

Also, we saw the video of some of them when an Imam was briefing them.

We saw the video of one of the Bishops riding on a commercial bike (Okada).

Are those ones real bishops and pastors too??

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by kingyakos: 5:37am On Jul 22, 2022
DenreleDave:
cheesy grin cheesy. They are not fake.... Just that the opposition aka Peter Obi's fans have dominated the social media... So anything they don't wants, they know how to successfully convince others not to want it.... If na Peter obi gather those people, the same fans will be hailing him.....

Support Peter obi and become a saint even if you are a criminal

Support tinubu and you become a criminal even if you are a saint

Support Atiku and nobody go give you attention grin grin

Firstly, Apc is a failure and even Buhari knows that.... Personally, in this coming election, I will vote nobody.....

Igbos want their own and made him a saint.. They claim he is not for Igbos but its a big lie... They Also claim if it was other igbos, they wud not have supported them but na lie. If it was any Igbo they hated is bearing a party flag, they will make him a saint and support their own.. They will not support other igbos bcox they are not vying for presidency, don't forget dt igbos want this presidency so much. Even if na Joe igbokwe or okorocha dey lead a party for presidency, igbos will make them a saint and support them.. Igbos never leave their own especially on a vital position like this

Yorubas on the other hand have always been known as betrayal. Other tribes discipline their own and take them back but Yorubas are one of the most stupid tribe yet they claim to be civilized..... Yorubas are always hating their own..... Same way yorubas didn't support Obasanjo, they are about to do the same to Tinubu.....

After Igbo, Yorubas is the 2nd most foolish tribe in Nigeria..

Igbo are smart, they have hatred tinubu for the ages past, they have successfully convinced fellow yorubas to hate their son tinubu while they make their own son Peter Obi a saint....

Endsars was a mistake that should have never happened but Ip0b claimed to be not involved, yet there is evidence of kanu instructing his brainwashed Ip0b to destroy Lagos... If you want to deny, deny it for your family, u can't lie to me bcox I listened to it myself... I only feel sorry for the Omo ale that calls themselves omoluabi that contributed in the destruction on Lagos.

In conclusion, I will watch as they declare anyone as president..... You people should vote for competency and not tribe..... Anyone who doesn't do well, hope we wunt be tribal enough to vote him for another term even after he obviously failed the first time....

Congrats to Peter Obi

Congrats to Tinubu

Congrats to Atiku

Trash
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by IYDigitskill: 5:38am On Jul 22, 2022
Igbos want their personal and made him a saint.. They claim he isn't always for Igbos but its a big lie... They Also claim if it turned into different tribe, they wud no longer have supported them but lits all false. If it was any Igbo they hated is bearing a party flag, they may make him a saint and support their personal.. https:///igborace They will no longer help different igbos because they may be no longer vying for presidency, bear in mind that igbos need this presidency a lot. Even if na Joe igbokwe or okorocha dey lead a party for government, igbos will cause them to a saint and aid them.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by azikiweironsi(m): 5:42am On Jul 22, 2022
Is it compulsory that APC should be voted for in the coming next year election ? Why all these hullabaloo about Muslim -Muslim ticket, if you're not satisfied, why not vote for the parties that fielded Muslim-Christan tickets ? HABA!!! By the way who Muslim -Christian ticket help ? The present administration says it all.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Lawrry(m): 5:43am On Jul 22, 2022
Including these ones that are paying attention to APC movie director, to act for ASIWAJU/SHETTIMA in the movie titled: ASISHE 2023

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Caseless: 5:43am On Jul 22, 2022
CAN in the mud.

To be sincere, there was no need to even have any bishop at the unveiling. They knew why they chose a Muslim running-mate and they should focus on that and campaign in issues. Who go win go win.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by tesppidd: 5:44am On Jul 22, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Even If One Of them happens to be FAKE,, just One of them,, then CAN is very correct.
Now,, we saw the video of some of them washing their hands and feet after the event.

Also, we saw the video of some of them when an Imam was briefing them.

We saw the video of one of the Bishops riding on a commercial bike (Okada).

Are those ones real bishops and pastors too??
You Simply have no shame.

See what an old man like you is saying..

Even an 8 year old cannot talk like this.

SMH.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by maxzzo1(m): 5:44am On Jul 22, 2022
Folafikemii:
They are all fake
Nebi small ,these are d set of people that called dem sef.....
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by JustforMen: 5:44am On Jul 22, 2022
You are a woeful liar and a deluded con man.

Bishops are clerics but not all clerics are Bishops!

If you understand this statement, you will see the folly and futility of trying to defend a rather brazen act of coruuption and desperation even before your pay-master ascends the office of the presidency.

Is this the type of Nigeria that you want?

He is trying too hard to perpetuate a lie that the Christian community is in support of a Muslim-Muslim ticket which he is on - Of course they are not. AND ALL MUSLIMS WILL RISE IN HOLY PROTEST & INDIGNITION IF THE REVERSE WAS TO BE THE CASE, IN PRESENT DAY NIGERIA AND SOMEONE IMPERSONATES SOME SHEIKS FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES

When did Bishops start attending political rallies and behaving like touts?

If I were the one in his position, I will simply stand by my decision and not desperately try to justify my choice. He is a man and he should own his actions without unneccessary desparation which weakens his position and turns him to a laughing stock.

I don't care about his religion but his credentials and motives for aspiring desperately for the presidency while I fully acknowledge his right to do so.

You have not done a fact check, you went on a paid tour of deceit and ignorance. I am sorry you only come across as a desperate defender of an obvious lie. once again, ALL BISHOPS ARE CLERICS BUT NOT ALL CLERICS ARE BISHOPS
therefore, the hungary looking, godforsaken artisans and agberos may claim to be clerics, BUT IT IS THE GREATEST SHOW OF IGNORANCE AND DESPERATION TO INSIST THAT THEY ARE BISHOPS.

We are not even talking about the lie that there are 30 of them which is my greatest worry. That a presidential candidate is having to tell such brazen lie is wrrisome to me!!
plaindealer:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/21/fact-check-are-bishops-pastors-who-attended-tinubus-unveiling-of-shettima-fake/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Lawrry(m): 5:49am On Jul 22, 2022
All Muslim imams were on vacation that day, to the extent that, they forgot to come out in large numbers just as Christians Bishops & Priests did to support APC. Who are they trying to impress by deceit?
APC Jesus Loves You. Stop lying.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by OloYeOfEgbE: 5:49am On Jul 22, 2022
DenreleDave:
cheesy grin cheesy. They are not fake.... Just that the opposition aka Peter Obi's fans have dominated the social media... So anything they don't wants, they know how to successfully convince others not to want it.... If na Peter obi gather those people, the same fans will be hailing him.....

Support Peter obi and become a saint even if you are a criminal

Support tinubu and you become a criminal even if you are a saint

Support Atiku and nobody go give you attention grin grin

Firstly, Apc is a failure and even Buhari knows that.... Personally, in this coming election, I will vote nobody.....

Igbos want their own and made him a saint.. They claim he is not for Igbos but its a big lie... They Also claim if it was other igbos, they wud not have supported them but na lie. If it was any Igbo they hated is bearing a party flag, they will make him a saint and support their own.. They will not support other igbos bcox they are not vying for presidency, don't forget dt igbos want this presidency so much. Even if na Joe igbokwe or okorocha dey lead a party for presidency, igbos will make them a saint and support them.. Igbos never leave their own especially on a vital position like this

Yorubas on the other hand have always been known as betrayal. Other tribes discipline their own and take them back but Yorubas are one of the most stupid tribe yet they claim to be civilized..... Yorubas are always hating their own..... Same way yorubas didn't support Obasanjo, they are about to do the same to Tinubu.....

After Igbo, Yorubas is the 2nd most foolish tribe in Nigeria..

Igbo are smart, they have hatred tinubu for the ages past, they have successfully convinced fellow yorubas to hate their son tinubu while they make their own son Peter Obi a saint....

Endsars was a mistake that should have never happened but Ip0b claimed to be not involved, yet there is evidence of kanu instructing his brainwashed Ip0b to destroy Lagos... If you want to deny, deny it for your family, u can't lie to me bcox I listened to it myself... I only feel sorry for the Omo ale that calls themselves omoluabi that contributed in the destruction on Lagos.

In conclusion, I will watch as they declare anyone as president..... You people should vote for competency and not tribe..... Anyone who doesn't do well, hope we wunt be tribal enough to vote him for another term even after he obviously failed the first time....

Congrats to Peter Obi

Congrats to Tinubu

Congrats to Atiku

Trash from a refugee..

Thank your stars,Benin republic has steady light.. who dash you trash to post before?

weak weak weak cryer
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:51am On Jul 22, 2022
No matter how well u paint them, they are fake and this are the frenemies we have around us.

They are sellouts, they are dangerous than the viper u see beneath ur feet.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Toks2008(m): 5:55am On Jul 22, 2022

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Peacefulgold(m): 5:58am On Jul 22, 2022
No one is arguing if they are Christians or men of God ,but truth remains dat they can b pastors in their mushroom churches but definitely they are not bishops ...

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by cp3o: 6:00am On Jul 22, 2022
ProfOkai:
Nairaland is from Iragbiji

It's been taken over. Sad.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by harmargedon: 6:00am On Jul 22, 2022
plaindealer:

guy rest, nairaland is big enough for people to have recorgnized them. How come no one could identify them and their churches.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by gulfer: 6:01am On Jul 22, 2022
, I rest my case.... Bayo Onanuga, Tinubu's campaign DG used to control the NEWS and in the past angry angry angry
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by cp3o: 6:02am On Jul 22, 2022
Lawrry:
All Muslim imams were on vacation that day, to the extent that, they forgot to come out in large numbers just as Christians Bishops & Priests did to support APC. Who are they trying to impress by deceit?
APC Jesus Loves You. Stop lying.

Don't mind the rascals.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Tobi890: 6:06am On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Tobi890: 6:09am On Jul 22, 2022
tesppidd:
You Simply have no shame.

See what an old man like you is saying..

Even an 8 year old cannot talk like this.

SMH.
They are all fake, go and hug transformer, why trying so hard to make us believe, they are real? Sign of desperation
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by cp3o: 6:09am On Jul 22, 2022
JustforMen:
You are a woeful liar and a deluded con man.

Bishops are clerics but not all clerics are Bishops!

If you understand this statement, you will see the folly and futility of trying to defend a rather brazen act of coruuption and desperation even before your pay-master ascends the office of the presidency.

Is this the type of Nigeria that you want?

He is trying too hard to perpetuate a lie that the Christian community is in support of a Muslim-Muslim ticket which he is on - Of course they are not. AND ALL MUSLIMS WILL RISE IN HOLY PROTEST & INDIGNITION IF THE REVERSE WAS TO BE THE CASE, IN PRESENT DAY NIGERIA AND SOMEONE IMPERSONATES SOME SHEIKS FOR POLITICAL PURPOSES

When did Bishops start attending political rallies and behaving like touts?

If I were the one in his position, I will simply stand by my decision and not desperately try to justify my choice. He is a man and he should own his actions without unneccessary desparation which weakens his position and turns him to a laughing stock.

I don't care about his religion but his credentials and motives for aspiring desperately for the presidency while I fully acknowledge his right to do so.

You have not done a fact check, you went on a paid tour of deceit and ignorance. I am sorry you only come across as a desperate defender of an obvious lie. once again, ALL BISHOPS ARE CLERICS BUT NOT ALL CLERICS ARE BISHOPS
therefore, the hungary looking, godforsaken artisans and agberos may claim to be clerics, BUT IT IS THE GREATEST SHOW OF IGNORANCE AND DESPERATION TO INSIST THAT THEY ARE BISHOPS.

We are not even talking about the lie that there are 30 of them which is my greatest worry. That a presidential candidate is having to tell such brazen lie is wrrisome to me!!

Lai Mohamed has more capable successors, if Tinubu and co come on board. Oga can't show his primary school certificate, and it's crystal clear their intentions towards the Christians in Nigeria are towards a continuation of the massive bloodshed of Buhari's misrule. Otherwise, this shameful episode would not have been.
REALISE, THE PERSON OF JESUS THE CHRIST, THE ONE YOU GUYS INSULTED, IS MORE THAN CAPABLE TO ANSWER YOU BACK. AND HE WILL MAKE A STATEMENT OVER NIGERIA, BEGINNING WITH THE PLAYERS IN BUHARI'S EIGHT YEAR MISADVENTURE.
MAY GOD BLESS NIGERIA IN DEED AND IN TRUTH.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by gender123: 6:10am On Jul 22, 2022
angry

sad[size=8pt][/size]

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by ivandragon: 6:10am On Jul 22, 2022
A Pastor is different from a Bishop...

They might be pastors, but certainly not Bishops.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by obyrich(m): 6:15am On Jul 22, 2022
You could not mention the name of even 1 Bishop and his church in your findings yet this made front page. Fact check my foot.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by JAGS001(m): 6:19am On Jul 22, 2022
CAN are hypocrite organization just like our MURIC getting involved in any political matters, but MURIC are better than CAN because they allow all christian governors in SW to rule without disturbing them of christianizing SW mean while if it's CAN they will claim it's Islamization if the governors are of Islamic faiths, at this point CAN are the problem of Nigeria christians they are not religion freedom fighters but a political dogs hiding under religion, how will a religious leaders be getting involve in politics that shouldn't be the way they address things if truly they are men of God politicians are gamers so CAN is also following the footsteps, I hope one day CAN will form a political party let them try their popularity instead of using religion to cover face.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by edungene7: 6:21am On Jul 22, 2022
Most times I wonder how those who support APC and Tinubu reason are we really sure such persons are Nigerians living in Nigeria? If they are obviously something is seriously wrong
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Invitationn: 6:23am On Jul 22, 2022
mushystuff:
Please who is Joe Igbokwe supporting? Hope Uzodinma and Dave Umahi nko? Let me name the few you may know...

The one time since 1999 a credible candidate who happened to be Igbo has emerged, y'all will not rest about his tribe and focus on issues! Or an Igbo man doesn't deserve support?

If he didn't have obvious support from his home and beyond, it is still people like you that will claim that Igbos hate themselves and can never unite to support their own. Why didn't you all make sure a younger, more credible candidate emerged from APC/PDP so that you'll have less work to do?

Lol
You really think your candidate is doing less work or has less work to do grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays / IPOB Asaba Gave Nnamdi Kanu A Portrait & Title Of 'OJI IGODO BIAFRA' / Ayo Fayose Reacts To Ekweremadu’s Attack In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.