Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,330 members, 7,850,179 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:50 PM

Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? (34704 Views)

2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince / Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by mrkia(m): 7:10am On Jul 22, 2022
There's no need to debunke it because we know the Carriers.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by onyxo76(m): 7:12am On Jul 22, 2022
when CAN has disowned them, was it not yesterday that one of them was crying that he was paid 40k instead of 100k to appear as a bishop? abegi, go any Anglican diocese make them show you correct Bishop not all those hungry looking bros.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by ogatboy(m): 7:14am On Jul 22, 2022
plaindealer:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/21/fact-check-are-bishops-pastors-who-attended-tinubus-unveiling-of-shettima-fake/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Pastor of Muslim Christian Church. Journalism fact checking based on what they see on social media. Did you recharge out to the people personally and go to their church?

Envelop journalism on Bishop that did not know how to wear Bishop attire. Lol.
Or the ones that wore cloths for ceremonial worship to political rally

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by idealogical: 7:15am On Jul 22, 2022
jaxxy:

u think u ate smart playing tribalism card. igbos that voted obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan all non igbos? They hate tinubu cos he dies rubbish. A godfather who fights with all hos godsons and claims he made everybody including Adam and Eve.

Igbos cannot vote an old, overhyped corrupt yoruba godfather, bring adesina and see if ogbos won't vote him.

Yorubas don't like tinubu, it has nothing to do with igbos go and ask Afenifere, funsho Williams and others why they hate him. Leave igbos out of it

You voted for OBJ for your own selfish and anti Yoruba spoiler reasons, not because you love Yoruba people.

OBJ wasn't Yoruba people's choice so why vote for him,?

You are anti Yoruba and you are always against the interest of Yoruba people.

You didn't even vote for OBJ in the real sense, you voted for PDP, you were tied to the PDP so even if Tinubu was the PDP candidate, it won't make any difference, you will vote for him.

Stop fooling yourself.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Buyalltools: 7:18am On Jul 22, 2022
DenreleDave:

Firstly, Apc is a failure and even Buhari knows that.... Personally, in this coming election, I will vote nobody.....

This is the major factor people, including Yorubas are not ready to give that mandate to Tinubu. He championed the campaign of Buhari and most of the campaign promises failed to see light of the day.

Yorubas on the other hand have always been known as betrayal. Other tribes discipline their own and take them back but Yorubas are one of the most stupid tribe yet they claim to be civilized..... Yorubas are always hating their own..... Same way yorubas didn't support Obasanjo, they are about to do the same to Tinubu.....

This is far from the truth, bro please stop this. Yorùbá had their prefer candidacy in AD and voted him but gave their vote to Obasanjo for second term. Yorùbá is the only tribe that vote for competence not tribe.

After Igbo, Yorubas is the 2nd most foolish tribe in Nigeria..

Igbo are smart, they have hatred tinubu for the ages past, they have successfully convinced fellow yorubas to hate their son tinubu while they make their own son Peter Obi a saint....

No doubt, Igbo hatred for Tinubu has no limit, but taken into account the doings, and Tinubu antecedents, do you see him as a viable candidate, a realible one?
I bet, if Osinbajo has come out victorious, you would have seen how South westerners would have love to vote and campaign for Osinbajo.
Another close look at Tinubu, thus man is close to parkinson. Watch him in videos closely. This is a man that never support any South West agenda on security and you want Yoruba to support a man that cares only for his ambition?

Endsars was a mistake that should have never happened but Ip0b claimed to be not involved, yet there is evidence of kanu instructing his brainwashed Ip0b to destroy Lagos... If you want to deny, deny it for your family, u can't lie to me bcox I listened to it myself... I only feel sorry for the Omo ale that calls themselves omoluabi that contributed in the destruction on Lagos.

This makes a lot more of sense, like I never support the request to End Sars but to reform the police. Meanwhile the EndSars is not for Lagos destruction, it is a campaign that happen in many states.
I think that's why Tinubu order the killings.

In conclusion, I will watch as they declare anyone as president..... You people should vote for competency and not tribe..... Anyone who doesn't do well, hope we wunt be tribal enough to vote him for another term even after he obviously failed the first time....

This is it bro. Competency is what we want. Yoruba's are not fool, stupid or betrayal as you termed it man.

Selah.

Congrats to Peter Obi

Congrats to Tinubu

Congrats to Atiku
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by idealogical: 7:18am On Jul 22, 2022
onyxo76:
when CAN has disowned them, was it not yesterday that one of them was crying that he was paid 40k instead of 100k to appear as a bishop? abegi, go any Anglican diocese make them show you correct Bishop not all those hungry looking bros.

Show us the so called paid crying pastor.

All you people do is lie, this is why you are all lying and fake Christians.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by chijioke17(m): 7:18am On Jul 22, 2022
You are fact checking with no proof save for the same hear say you are trying to dispel. They were about 30 of them according to Shettima, but you only spoke of 3, with no proof. The only one proof was brought out for, you didn’t even fact check. I can design banners and post on Facebook in 24hrs just to seem genuine. You really are gullible
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by idealogical: 7:21am On Jul 22, 2022
chijioke17:
You are fact checking with no proof save for the same hear say you are trying to dispel. They were about 30 of them according to Shettima, but you only spoke of 3, with no proof. The only one proof was brought out for, you didn’t even fact check. I can design banners and post on Facebook in 24hrs just to seem genuine. You really are gullible

Clerics with known churches and church services with pictures are not enough proof?

You people no dey even try to make sense...
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by almangid(m): 7:21am On Jul 22, 2022
DenreleDave:
cheesy grin cheesy. They are not fake.... Just that the opposition aka Peter Obi's fans have dominated the social media... So anything they don't wants, they know how to successfully convince others not to want it.... If na Peter obi gather those people, the same fans will be hailing him.....

Support Peter obi and become a saint even if you are a criminal

Support tinubu and you become a criminal even if you are a saint

Support Atiku and nobody go give you attention grin grin

Firstly, Apc is a failure and even Buhari knows that.... Personally, in this coming election, I will vote nobody.....

Igbos want their own and made him a saint.. They claim he is not for Igbos but its a big lie... They Also claim if it was other igbos, they wud not have supported them but na lie. If it was any Igbo they hated is bearing a party flag, they will make him a saint and support their own.. They will not support other igbos bcox they are not vying for presidency, don't forget dt igbos want this presidency so much. Even if na Joe igbokwe or okorocha dey lead a party for presidency, igbos will make them a saint and support them.. Igbos never leave their own especially on a vital position like this

Yorubas on the other hand have always been known as betrayal. Other tribes discipline their own and take them back but Yorubas are one of the most stupid tribe yet they claim to be civilized..... Yorubas are always hating their own..... Same way yorubas didn't support Obasanjo, they are about to do the same to Tinubu.....

Igbo are smart, they have hatred tinubu for the ages past, they have successfully convinced fellow yorubas to hate their son tinubu while they make their own son Peter Obi a saint....

Endsars was a mistake that should have never happened but Ip0b claimed to be not involved, yet there is evidence of kanu instructing his brainwashed Ip0b to destroy Lagos... If you want to deny, deny it for your family, u can't lie to me bcox I listened to it myself... I only feel sorry for the Omo ale that calls themselves omoluabi that contributed in the destruction on Lagos.

In conclusion, I will watch as they declare anyone as president..... You people should vote for competency and not tribe..... Anyone who doesn't do well, hope we wunt be tribal enough to vote him for another term even after he obviously failed the first time....

Congrats to Peter Obi

Congrats to Tinubu

Congrats to Atiku
smiley smiley
You know there’s a saying that goes “ The worst of men are those who choose to stay neutral in times of moral choice “ I’m not quoting it correctly but hopefully you get the point. Staying in the middle and not voting at all is leaving your fate to the wind. It’s better you “waste” your vote on your most preferred candidate than choose to do nothing and watch the country burn around you… even if your candidate doesn’t win, at least you tried and in its self a noble thing to do. But I mean what do I know
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by plaindealer: 7:24am On Jul 22, 2022
This is the crooked, corrupt and fake Christian CAN..

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Gracire: 7:25am On Jul 22, 2022
Next time let Lie Mohammed do this for you,he is a better liar
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by plaindealer: 7:25am On Jul 22, 2022
Pastor Ugo Ugokwe....

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by GoldenstateChel: 7:27am On Jul 22, 2022
Dey are fake,see how some they think like small children,even small children can't think so low like thiz,so to u,is that how bishop dress,u still they defend this rubbish,try diz in Islam whether dey will not stone and kill u b4 day break.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Joezik(m): 7:27am On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by sinkhole: 7:27am On Jul 22, 2022
idealogical:

Clerics with known churches and church services with pictures are not enough proof?

You people no dey even try to make sense...

He said: “I am Apostle Ekapong Ubi Ofem from Yakurr Local Council of Cross River State. To put the record straight, I never attended any meeting or unveiling of anyone, nor was any invitation given to me as regards any form of event in Abuja. I have not travelled out of this state since January.

“I am not aware of the unveiling of the APC presidential running mate. I wonder how my name appeared in Abuja as one of the men of God that attended that event. It is disheartening how people could go that length to destroy someone’s image. This is a pure case of malicious defamation.”

He added: “I have received almost 80 calls from all over Nigeria and even Togo, where the headquarters of World Wide Mantle Assembly is. One of my close friends had alerted me of this evil by forwarding to me the viral list of the so-called men of God, who, purportedly, attended the said event. It was from the Facebook page of one Emmanuel.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by abah001: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2022
This guy posting this fact check is an agent of APC and agent of darkness
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by plaindealer: 7:29am On Jul 22, 2022
Fact Check

CAN is a group of bigots, crooked and corrupt brown envelope chasing un-Christian liars, they've always been.

Just imagine, they call themselves Christians, but they lie and attack and denigrate other Christians all because of money and partisan politics.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by plaindealer: 7:31am On Jul 22, 2022
sinkhole:

He said: “I am Apostle Ekapong Ubi Ofem from Yakurr Local Council of Cross River State. To put the record straight, I never attended any meeting or unveiling of anyone, nor was any invitation given to me as regards any form of event in Abuja. I have not travelled out of this state since January.

“I am not aware of the unveiling of the APC presidential running mate. I wonder how my name appeared in Abuja as one of the men of God that attended that event. It is disheartening how people could go that length to destroy someone’s image. This is a pure case of malicious defamation.”

He added: “I have received almost 80 calls from all over Nigeria and even Togo, where the headquarters of World Wide Mantle Assembly is. One of my close friends had alerted me of this evil by forwarding to me the viral list of the so-called men of God, who, purportedly, attended the said event. It was from the Facebook page of one Emmanuel.

The poster asked why you didn't reveal the source.

I could have typed and post the same thing on NL.

The name on the FB page was intentionally cut off to be deceptive.

Why credit the story to the man if you can not show the source or the man's name.?
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by jaxxy(m): 7:32am On Jul 22, 2022
idealogical:

You voted for OBJ for your own selfish and anti Yoruba spoiler reasons, not because you love Yoruba people.

OBJ wasn't Yoruba people's choice so why vote for him,?

You are anti Yoruba and you are always against the interest of Yoruba people.

You didn't even vote for OBJ in the real sense, you voted for PDP, you were tied to the PDP so even if Tinubu was the PDP candidate, it won't make any difference, you will vote for him.

Stop fooling yourself.

Listen to urself again. And no if tinubu was in pdp ignos won't vote him. Igbos don't vote nonsense or party especially on national level cos I know some igbo states like like abia have refused to have sense like Anambra bt they are learning the hard way.

Igbos vote obasanjo cos they trust in his leadership capacity and skills and his nationalistic views. offcourse Igbos won't vote a Yoruba man who only cares about Yorubas and nobody else. Igbos won't vote tribal bigots. No sir.

So u see igbos vote for a Yoruba man, it is u that is saying obasanjo isn't for yorubas because he is not a bigot.

Igbos vote Yaradua and Jonathan for their unifying personality not the divisive personality tinubu has with a very bad mouth.

Igbo won't vote nonsense.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Awoleesu(m): 7:33am On Jul 22, 2022
idealogical:

You yourself fake no be small.

Why did cover the name on the FB page?

All you you Igbos do is lie..

Now I see you're worse dumb than I'd thought!

It didn't occur to your numb skull, it was necessary to protect the identity of the FB handle!?

And who's IPOB?
Lol! Another guess work from an olodo right? grin

Pls take some chill pills and embrace the truth.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by IfnobeGod20: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2022
JAGS001:
CAN are hypocrite organization just like our MURIC getting involved in any political matters, but MURIC are better than CAN because they allow all christian governors in SW to rule without disturbing them of christianizing SW mean while if it's CAN they will claim it's Islamization if the governors are of Islamic faiths, at this point CAN are the problem of Nigeria christians they are not religion freedom fighters but a political dogs hiding under religion, how will a religious leaders be getting involve in politics that shouldn't be the way they address things if truly they are men of God politicians are gamers so CAN is also following the footsteps, I hope one day CAN will form a political party let them try their popularity instead of using religion to cover face.
Many of you God gave you sense but you decided to go and keep it somewhere and trading with empty fleshy skull.
Muslims handed over to christains in Oyo, Ogun and Osun. If not they aborted Ambode tenure and didn't allow him to do second term and they knew if they bring Muslim candidate, christain community in Lagos may revolt. That was why Sanwoolu come to complete his tenure. If not by now, it would have been the turn of Muslim community. Meaning it was Muslim 4/christain 2.
Come to think of it, when muslim handed over to muslim in Osun who talked, nobody. In Lagos Tinubu a muslim handed over to Fashola a Muslim. In Osun Aregbesola a muslim handed over to Oyetola a muslim. Nobody talked.
You may say but Ekiti and Ondo had not had Muslim governors. Yes, they may not have because of state peculiarity, as a result of densely populated christain population. It's the same status enjoyed in Yobe and Borno. There had never been a christain governor there. Not because there is no substantial christains there, even more than muslims in Ekiti and Ondo.
Just to tell you that you're myopic and doesn't use your brain.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by nonut: 7:34am On Jul 22, 2022
DenreleDave:
cheesy grin cheesy. They are not fake.... Just that the opposition aka Peter Obi's fans have dominated the social media... So anything they don't wants, they know how to successfully convince others not to want it.... If na Peter obi gather those people, the same fans will be hailing him.....

Support Peter obi and become a saint even if you are a criminal

Support tinubu and you become a criminal even if you are a saint

Support Atiku and nobody go give you attention grin grin

Igbos want their own and made him a saint.. They claim he is not for Igbos but its a big lie... They Also claim if it was other igbos, they wud not have supported them but na lie. If it was any Igbo they hated is bearing a party flag, they will make him a saint and support their own.. They will not support other igbos bcox they are not vying for presidency, don't forget dt igbos want this presidency so much. Even if na Joe igbokwe or okorocha dey lead a party for presidency, igbos will make them a saint and support them.. Igbos never leave their own especially on a vital position like this

Congrats to Peter Obi

Congrats to Tinubu

Congrats to Atiku
You wrote this long epistle to discredit Igbos and Peter Obi. Adding Yorubas and calling them foolish is just a distraction for people who doesn't know you. You're a confirmed tribalist and you never liked Igbos one bit. Where were you when Igbos voted for Obasanjo, Yaradua and Jonathan? Was it not the same Buhari Igbos refused to vote, has been causing terror to Nigerians? If you were supporting any other Yoruba politician against the crook called Tinubu, I wouldn't have written this reply. But a known drug dealer who was almost indicted is someone you want Yorubas and Nigerians to support? You might as well as pick up form and join Tinubu's media on nairaland, since you did an excellent job of convincing a lot of people Igbos are the problem. People like you are the reason why Nigeria can never move forward. If Rochas okorocha was made APC or PDP presidential candidate, he would not only lose in igboland, he'll also lose in IMo state. But it's difficult for your type to understand, because you'll always vote along ethnicity lines. Buhari used two Igbos as vice president aspirants and we still refused to vote for him. If that doesn't tell you the kind of people they are, then you're not worth this explanation.
Be bold and tell people you're voting for Tinubu. Stop trying to act neutral when you're not in anyway. For your sake, I hope Tinubu doesn't win. If he wins, your current condition will be a child's play to what he's gonna bring.
Peter Obi is not a Saint. You can't be that rich without any baggage. But no rich person is. You must have soiled your hands one way or the other. That's the cost of being rich. But he's much better than the others and that's why I'm voting for him. No known health issue, no criminal indictment, a successful business man. So, vote for Tinubu, but don't drag Peter Obi and Igbos into your hate epistle.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by idealogical: 7:37am On Jul 22, 2022
Awoleesu:

Now I see you're worse dumb than I'd thought!

It didn't occur to your numb skull, it was necessary to protect the identity of the FB handle!?

And who's IPOB?
Lol! Another guess work from an olodo right? grin

Pls take some chill pills and embrace the truth.

Make yourself useful by proving them wrong with your own facts instead of talking rubbish.

Even reading you no sabi.

Fake Christian.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by thedio(m): 7:37am On Jul 22, 2022
I think it's high time CAN formed a political party and present candidates for elections.
That senseless body is a divisive agent as far as I am concern. I called them senseless cos I don't understand what will be their stake if Tinibu eventually win the next general election. CAN av spoken well and took their stand,why following APC up and down like an opposition party.
We all know it's unfair for a political party to present Muslim/Muslim joint ticket but their r other post u can demand for, like senate president to check them incase of any fowl play,speaker is there,chief of staff ,CJN and SGF are also Gud. CAN can demand for 3rd and 4th position instead of escalating and heating up the politics. Awon didinrin
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by obinna58(m): 7:38am On Jul 22, 2022
Fact check with no fact

I've always respected facts check until now

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by henzill(m): 7:39am On Jul 22, 2022
Tinubu and APC are no fool. Is not enough to carry 5 to 6 upcoming Bishop in their own words and mix with unknown and Godmen.
Of the 30 that went there, mention 15 of them identity
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Ojuntana: 7:40am On Jul 22, 2022
plaindealer:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/21/fact-check-are-bishops-pastors-who-attended-tinubus-unveiling-of-shettima-fake/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
is mad. You mentioned only three names claiming they're indeed pastors and then concluded that over twenty others are not fake.
Even the ugokwe, his Facebook describes him as ambassador. Can pm news tell us which country he represented Nigeria as ambassador?
Junk journalism for peanuts!!
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Cameroonglass(m): 7:40am On Jul 22, 2022
Nairaland no put hand in thing you know almost nothing about,,,,,, or u want to loose your credibility..... Those guys are fake,,,they are not fit to put on those holy clothes,,,how would Nigerian's feel if the sacred clothing of Islamic leaders are inappropriately worn??…..
Nairaland be neutral
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by idealogical: 7:42am On Jul 22, 2022
jaxxy:

Listen to urself again. And no if tinubu was in pdp ignos won't vote him. Igbos don't vote nonsense or party especially on national level cos I know some igbo states like like abia have refused to have sense like Anambra bt they are learning the hard way.

Igbos vote obasanjo cos they trust in his leadership capacity and skills and his nationalistic views. offcourse Igbos won't vote a Yoruba man who only cares about Yorubas and nobody else. Igbos won't vote tribal bigots. No sir.

So u see igbos vote for a Yoruba man, it is u that is saying obasanjo isn't for yorubas because he is not a bigot.

Igbos vote Yaradua and Jonathan for their unifying personality not the divisive personality tinubu has with a very bad mouth.

Igbo won't vote nonsense.

Tinubu is a tribal bigot, but his cabinet as the governor of Lagos state was full of Igbo, ijaw and Hausa people..

The PDP you voted for nko?

They still left you empty handed, they did not even think you are important enough for a common bird cage, they did not build any thing in the SE for 16 years.

You came up empty handed like losers so of what importance was your failed adventure with the PDP.

This is the problem with hateful and bigoted soilers, you sabotage yourself while trying to sabotage Yoruba people
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by kayperry: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2022
Caseless:
CAN in the mud.

To be sincere, there was no need to even have any bishop at the unveiling. They knew why they chose a Muslim running-mate and they should focus on that and campaign in issues. Who go win go win.

Today in Nigeria just anybody can call himself/herself a pastor and start a church ... buh the basic fact remain
" those clergy at the Unveiling where "unknown" men
" those clergy are not registered member of CAN, every association treat unregistered members as fake.
We can only conclude CAN lied if only those clergy were registered members buh CAN decided to deny them buh they are not

IF the clergy lacks popularity and are not part of CAN they have no CREDIBILITY to represent the xtain body of nigeria.
CAN can"t possibly be in the mud because there is no difference btw clergy that lacks credibility and fake
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by hotseat: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2022
Whether they claim to be bishops or pastors is at this time immaterial because they are blacklegs who have no place in Christendom and are consequently disowned.

A purported Christian must walk in the light of God and not an instrument to be used by the devil.

CAN and PFN must ostracize, disfellowship and treat them as certified enemies of Christendom.

The hood, they say, doesn't make a monk!

After all, what does light and darkness have in common?

We remain resolute and categorical; there is no place for a Muslim-Muslim ticket in present day Nigeria.

Tinubu and APC stand discredited and would definitely be shown the red card come 2023!
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by LocalMan2(m): 7:44am On Jul 22, 2022
Tinubu is doing well by paying hungry jonalist like you. I've read two of your fact check here this morning and the both centered on Tinubu. It's obvious that non of you facts are true.
The bitter truth is that Tinubu will loose comes 2023. We just have two presidential aspirant for now, which is Obi and Atiku.
Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigerians than to bear the name of a president. If some of you jonalist can think outside the box, you will realise that Tinubu's popularity is just in Lagos State.. Go and check more fact, if he was popular in his own state PDP wouldn't have beat him in the first place in Osun State go and check your fact.

plaindealer:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Tribunal Judgment: Festus Keyamo Congratulates Buhari At Home (Photo) / COVID-19: Status Of 20 Governors Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.