Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,562 members, 7,843,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? (34690 Views)

2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince / Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Fujiyama: 11:34am On Jul 22, 2022
The OP's username is 'plaindealer'. cheesy

This candidate and his goons na wa. They must sha 'deal' in something. It is what defines them.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Abujaexpress: 11:39am On Jul 22, 2022
plaindealer:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/21/fact-check-are-bishops-pastors-who-attended-tinubus-unveiling-of-shettima-fake/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
The fact is that the so called Pastor Prince Ugokwe who paraded himself as a Bishop and founder of Christian-Muslim Love Foundation is my neighbour and he merely conducts his church service in an uncompleted kitchen-like building with just about 20 worshipers. How can such a man influence Christians to support or vote a Muslim-Muslim ticket?
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Adezanotti: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2022
May God continue to bless you for this post.... YORUBA RONU O!
DenreleDave:
cheesy grin cheesy. They are not fake.... Just that the opposition aka Peter Obi's fans have dominated the social media... So anything they don't wants, they know how to successfully convince others not to want it.... If na Peter obi gather those people, the same fans will be hailing him.....

Support Peter obi and become a saint even if you are a criminal

Support tinubu and you become a criminal even if you are a saint

Support Atiku and nobody go give you attention grin grin

Firstly, Apc is a failure and even Buhari knows that.... Personally, in this coming election, I will vote nobody.....

Igbos want their own and made him a saint.. They claim he is not for Igbos but its a big lie... They Also claim if it was other igbos, they wud not have supported them but na lie. If it was any Igbo they hated is bearing a party flag, they will make him a saint and support their own.. They will not support other igbos bcox they are not vying for presidency, don't forget dt igbos want this presidency so much. Even if na Joe igbokwe or okorocha dey lead a party for presidency, igbos will make them a saint and support them.. Igbos never leave their own especially on a vital position like this

Yorubas on the other hand have always been known as betrayal. Other tribes discipline their own and take them back but Yorubas are one of the most stupid tribe yet they claim to be civilized..... Yorubas are always hating their own..... Same way yorubas didn't support Obasanjo, they are about to do the same to Tinubu.....

After Igbo, Yorubas is the 2nd most foolish tribe in Nigeria..

Igbo are smart, they have hatred tinubu for the ages past, they have successfully convinced fellow yorubas to hate their son tinubu while they make their own son Peter Obi a saint....

Endsars was a mistake that should have never happened but Ip0b claimed to be not involved, yet there is evidence of kanu instructing his brainwashed Ip0b to destroy Lagos... If you want to deny, deny it for your family, u can't lie to me bcox I listened to it myself... I only feel sorry for the Omo ale that calls themselves omoluabi that contributed in the destruction on Lagos.

In conclusion, I will watch as they declare anyone as president..... You people should vote for competency and not tribe..... Anyone who doesn't do well, hope we wunt be tribal enough to vote him for another term even after he obviously failed the first time....

Congrats to Peter Obi

Congrats to Tinubu

Congrats to Atiku

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by DenreleDave(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Pleasant01:

Werey grin .....see how dis one ridicule all of us grin
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Prozico22(m): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2022
compton11:
nah nigga!

Human be d problem,no be party
for APC to bring muslim muslim that why i called them failure
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Shattuck(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2022

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by compton11(m): 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Prozico22:

for APC to bring muslim muslim that why i called them failure
they haven't even win,u don they judge
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by MultiDot: 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
Your fact check is biased, they were about 30 fake men of God but you only mentioned just about three people and does the three you mentioned amount to 30?
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Billsclinton(m): 12:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nigerians truly deserve whatever they are getting. You could only verify 3 clergymen as real out of over 20 and you are even posting it. Even God don tire for nigerians matter, especially the voters
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by mushystuff: 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2022
Spirit04:
Igbos supported Obi in 2019 and no one cared. This time around they've launched the most vicious and hateful campaign ever against Tinubu and trust me they will be met with an even greater proportion of hatred and viciousness. The only problem is that when you receive a tiny dose of your caustic activities you start crying igbophobia. The Igbos that Kanu have been training on hatred and bitterness for the past 6 years have now abandoned their Biafra project and unleashed their entire bitterness on Tinubu. When you people receive equal treatment you better not cry. Yoruba sef na mumu tribe. Sitting on your hands and watching people malign your elders 24/7 and not doing anything about it.

FYI Igbos supported Atiku. Don't lose that part just to propagate your sick, ethnic agenda against Igbos. The selfishness of Tinubu and his supporters is unquantifiable and they specifically deserve any vitriol they get. Notice I am not referring to the entire Yoruba as a whole because.
Obasanjo-President; Osinbajo-VP all 8 years each and now an opportunity for the South has come again, Tinubu jumps out again as what?

lt would have even been a bit more palatable if he'd supported Osinbajo as a more cosmopolitan, competent, younger person but it has to be him due to his greed and evil machinations just to destroy the rest of the country at his age when we're yet to recover from Buhari whom he installed since 2015! God forbid evil please.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by mushystuff: 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
Invitationn:

Lol
You really think your candidate is doing less work or has less work to do grin

It's a lot easier to support and campaign for a younger, competent, non-ethnic, unentitled candidate like PO with complete qualifications than the likes of Atiku and Tinubu whose histtries who are shrouded in fraud and are depending on state machinery to keep leeching the country dry and dead. Weigh the options and choose...
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Waterbear(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2022
DenreleDave:
cheesy grin cheesy. They are not fake.... Just that the opposition aka Peter Obi's fans have dominated the social media... So anything they don't wants, they know how to successfully convince others not to want it.... If na Peter obi gather those people, the same fans will be hailing him.....

Firstly, Apc is a failure and even Buhari knows that.... Personally, in this coming election, I will vote nobody.....

Igbos want their own and made him a saint.. They claim he is not for Igbos but its a big lie... They Also claim if it was other igbos, they wud not have supported them but na lie. If it was any Igbo they hated is bearing a party flag, they will make him a saint and support their own.. They will not support other igbos bcox they are not vying for presidency, don't forget dt igbos want this presidency so much. Even if na Joe igbokwe or okorocha dey lead a party for presidency, igbos will make them a saint and support them.. Igbos never leave their own especially on a vital position like this

Yorubas on the other hand have always been known as betrayal. Other tribes discipline their own and take them back but Yorubas are one of the most stupid tribe yet they claim to be civilized..... Yorubas are always hating their own..... Same way yorubas didn't support Obasanjo, they are about to do the same to Tinubu.....

Igbo are smart, they have hatred tinubu for the ages past, they have successfully convinced fellow yorubas to hate their son tinubu while they make their own son Peter Obi a saint....

Endsars was a mistake that should have never happened but Ip0b claimed to be not involved, yet there is evidence of kanu instructing his brainwashed Ip0b to destroy Lagos... If you want to deny, deny it for your family, u can't lie to me bcox I listened to it myself... I only feel sorry for the Omo ale that calls themselves omoluabi that contributed in the destruction on Lagos.

In conclusion, I will watch as they declare anyone as president..... You people should vote for competency and not tribe..... Anyone who doesn't do well, hope we wunt be tribal enough to vote him for another term even after he obviously failed the first time....

Congrats to Peter Obi

Congrats to Tinubu

Congrats to Atiku

That's where you failed it...

If Okorocha runs for the seat under LP, I and most Igbos would rather vote PDP or APC if they filed Osinbajo...

In fact your whole assessment is false..

Yorubas would have voted their brother Osinbajo if he was given a chance...

You're just so wrong in everything
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by ElSudani: 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
The attacks on these pastors clearly shows the outrage about Muslims/Muslims ticket is not sincere.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by nonut: 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
DenreleDave:

You are pained dt I added images of insult against a tribe abi..

Are we not slaves again?

Have you all forgotten Nnamdi Kanu speech.

Have u apologized to Pastor Kumuyi after threatening him not to come to the east for any service....

If u done that, then feel free to. Engage mi..
Pained because of you or your rant? Maybe for someone I don't know, not you.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Owologbo(m): 2:00pm On Jul 22, 2022
Aldol:
Ok, truth is coming out

Which truth?
The OP mentioned a rev. father that's been suspended by the Catholic Church for delving into politics as one of the bishops (that alone tells you they are fake).
No rev. Father will wear a chusable to such a gathering even if he was to attend.

I just hope all the Catholic priest killed by bandits these past days is not for the purpose of taking their chusable to APC political gathering for their members to wear as Rev. Father.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Owologbo(m): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2022
ElSudani:
The attacks on these pastors clearly shows the outrage about Muslims/Muslims ticket is not sincere.

which pastors?
Tell APC bandits to stop kidnapping/killing our Rev. Fathers because of their chusable.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by ElSudani: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2022
Owologbo:

which pastors?
Tell APC bandits to stop kidnapping/killing our Rev. Fathers because of their chusable.

Hypocrite. Those people are not Christians because they don't fit into your agenda?
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by ElSudani: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2022
Owologbo:

Which truth?
The OP mentioned a rev. father that's been suspended by the Catholic Church for delving into politics as one of the bishops (that alone tells you they are fake).
No rev. Father will wear a chusable to such a gathering even if he was to attend.

I just hope all the Catholic priest killed by bandits these past days is not for the purpose of taking their chusable to APC political gathering for their members to wear as Rev. Father.

You are ranting nonsense. You don't have greater access to Jesus than the people you denigrate. In fact, your attitude and the attitude of CAN is contrary to the teachings of Jesus Christ.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by DenreleDave(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
but if na pdp or apc okorocha dey, una go make am saint
Waterbear:

That's where you failed it...

If Okorocha runs for the seat under LP, I and most Igbos would rather vote PDP or APC if they filed Osinbajo...

In fact your whole assessment is false..

Yorubas would have voted their brother Osinbajo if he was given a chance...

You're just so wrong in everything
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by DenreleDave(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
then rest.. dont mention me again
nonut:
Pained because of you or your rant? Maybe for someone I don't know, not you.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Aldol: 2:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
Owologbo:

Which truth?

So he was a reverend father? Wow I thought he was a mechanic as earlier alleged
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by joowealth(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
DenreleDave:

Congrats to Peter Obi

Congrats to Tinubu

Congrats to Atiku

That reminds me of one Gbenga Adeboye's song (Omo Yoruba ronu). I just pray we all see it the right way!
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by franudi: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Nonsense talk. They are all fake.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by ElSudani: 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
DenreleDave:

Congrats to Peter Obi

Congrats to Tinubu

Congrats to Atiku

The bolded is where I completely disagree with you. Yorubas are not betrayers. It Is actually a positive attribute that Yorubas doesn't go lockstep into anything.
No society can develop and grow if diverse opinions are not encouraged, it is not betrayal.
The people who tag us betrayers know this and if you ask them when, where or how they were betrayed by Yorubas they usually have nothing to say.
Just yesterday Atiku said Obi did not inform him that he was leaving the PDP, imagine if a Yoruba man did that, they will say aha, Yorubas are betrayers.
Let us be careful about accepting what others call you, at the end of the day it is what you call yourself that really matters.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Mickeybook(f): 4:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
If can says they are fake who are you to say the are not fake?
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Owologbo(m): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2022
Aldol:

So he was a reverend father? Wow I thought he was a mechanic as earlier alleged

Is he a Rev. father now or a politician?
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Owologbo(m): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2022
ElSudani:

Hypocrite. Those people are not Christians because they don't fit into your agenda?
They may be Christians but not what you tag them and robe them as.
APC should stop killing our Rev. Fathers for chusable.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by nonut: 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2022
DenreleDave:
then rest.. dont mention me again
Not when you keep talking about what concerns me.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Prozico22(m): 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
[quote author=compton11 post=114974896] they haven't even win,u don they judge[/quot
the cant win because the are failure
buhari failure
tinubu failure
shettima failure
lai mohammed failure
el rufia failure
Apc failure
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Lovelydaisies: 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2022
mushystuff:
Please who is Joe Igbokwe supporting? Hope Uzodinma and Dave Umahi nko? Let me name the few you may know...

The one time since 1999 a credible candidate who happened to be Igbo has emerged, y'all will not rest about his tribe and focus on issues! Or an Igbo man doesn't deserve support?

If he didn't have obvious support from his home and beyond, it is still people like you that will claim that Igbos hate themselves and can never unite to support their own. Why didn't you all make sure a younger, more credible candidate emerged from APC/PDP so that you'll have less work to do?

He's yarning dust. I have a neighbor and another lady who are staunch APC members and supporters. They are both Igbos.
If Igbos didn't back Peter Obi, they'd call them betrayers. Now they are backing Peter, Igbos are tribalistic. Na wa o!

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Waterbear(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2022
DenreleDave:
but if na pdp or apc okorocha dey, una go make am saint

Even here, he is disliked by all...
That's the truth, no igbo would align under okorocha ...
Didn't you see how he was mocked and laughed at during the primaries? Even igbos said Osinbajo was the better candidate...
So how would same people who think a Yoruba brother was better than the igbo candidate make him a saint?
We are fair and just while choosing, we're don't do much on tribalism ..
When Yar'adua campaigned, he had many igbos cheering him, same with Obj ...
When you see a spade, forget tribalism, call it a spade..
That way we grow together...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tinubu Wanted To Be Vice-President To Atiku – Bucknor-Akerele / Sowore: Falana Tells NBA To Discipline Osinbajo, Other Lawyers In Cabinet / Tinubu Adjusts South-East Rallies, Obi Shuns Mondays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.