Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,415 members, 7,850,474 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? (34707 Views)

2023: Why We Attended Shettima's Unveiling - Pastor Igbokwe Prince / Clerics At Shettima's Unveiling Not Hired - Tinubu / One Of The 'Bishops' At Shettima's Unveiling Contested As APC Youth Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by bnovative(m): 8:21am On Jul 22, 2022
You just mentioned two names and concluded that the bunch of impostors were not fake?
You are pathetic.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Goddy10: 8:24am On Jul 22, 2022
DenreleDave:
cheesy grin cheesy. They are not fake.... Just that the opposition aka Peter Obi's fans have dominated the social media... So anything they don't wants, they know how to successfully convince others not to want it.... If na Peter obi gather those people, the same fans will be hailing him.....

Support Peter obi and become a saint even if you are a criminal

Support tinubu and you become a criminal even if you are a saint

Support Atiku and nobody go give you attention grin grin

Firstly, Apc is a failure and even Buhari knows that.... Personally, in this coming election, I will vote nobody.....

Igbos want their own and made him a saint.. They claim he is not for Igbos but its a big lie... They Also claim if it was other igbos, they wud not have supported them but na lie. If it was any Igbo they hated is bearing a party flag, they will make him a saint and support their own.. They will not support other igbos bcox they are not vying for presidency, don't forget dt igbos want this presidency so much. Even if na Joe igbokwe or okorocha dey lead a party for presidency, igbos will make them a saint and support them.. Igbos never leave their own especially on a vital position like this

Yorubas on the other hand have always been known as betrayal. Other tribes discipline their own and take them back but Yorubas are one of the most stupid tribe yet they claim to be civilized..... Yorubas are always hating their own..... Same way yorubas didn't support Obasanjo, they are about to do the same to Tinubu.....

After Igbo, Yorubas is the 2nd most foolish tribe in Nigeria..

Igbo are smart, they have hatred tinubu for the ages past, they have successfully convinced fellow yorubas to hate their son tinubu while they make their own son Peter Obi a saint....

Endsars was a mistake that should have never happened but Ip0b claimed to be not involved, yet there is evidence of kanu instructing his brainwashed Ip0b to destroy Lagos... If you want to deny, deny it for your family, u can't lie to me bcox I listened to it myself... I only feel sorry for the Omo ale that calls themselves omoluabi that contributed in the destruction on Lagos.

In conclusion, I will watch as they declare anyone as president..... You people should vote for competency and not tribe..... Anyone who doesn't do well, hope we wunt be tribal enough to vote him for another term even after he obviously failed the first time....

Congrats to Peter Obi

Congrats to Tinubu

Congrats to Atiku

You think that's a Smart Analysis??
grin grin

Anybody can see thru you.

Folks are Smarter now, those Antics doesn't work no more.

No Sane/Unbiased Nigerian will Support the Duo of Atiku/BAT based on their past Precedent.

Some innocent folks might support them based on misinformation/ disinformation.

You know we already know that the misinformation/disinformation that is hindering the growth of this country comes from folks like you.
Man, you've Failed cool

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by OptimistBrain: 8:27am On Jul 22, 2022
plaindealer:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/21/fact-check-are-bishops-pastors-who-attended-tinubus-unveiling-of-shettima-fake/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Mr Go back to school and fact check your education if you pass through School or school passed through you.... Next time try and Check the meaning of Bishop. Any body can be a man of God but you see claiming to be a Bishop? Not possible. The young priest u claim attended the ceremony from Benue if at all he attended is just a priest and before he can become a Bishop he must have spent a lot more than 25 years in priesthood. A Bishop is in charge of not just a parish but a diocese. Oga OP I repeat, go and fact check if you graduated or not because what you wrote here na trash.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Quaddafi29: 8:29am On Jul 22, 2022
Rubbish. Does the ignorant poster know that many irritants answer pastor or are called pastors because they preached to their fellow tenants? Most of the so called Men of God wore bishops clothing to the comic event. Every so called fact check here has been childish.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by LordErrk: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2022
Folafikemii:
FTC first time in 30 years. Lol

Sure you sabi wetin FTC mean? grin
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by omooba969(m): 8:39am On Jul 22, 2022
eeithis:
bro why are you guys this heartless when igbo start mocking or hating on there fellow igbos you guys keep saying that theres so much disunity among us... Now that we have supported our own to the core.... Now you guys are saying that we only want to vote our own..... Bro you know what you guys should do what please una I pray tinubu should win so that we go kukuma die in suffering this country is too corrupt for a saint to lead it.

Lol cheesy I feel your pain bro and you should know that this is a black man's problem - it is the way we reason. The black man's brain is not fully enhanced.

There's no unity of purpose. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by comodo: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2022
plaindealer:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/07/21/fact-check-are-bishops-pastors-who-attended-tinubus-unveiling-of-shettima-fake/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
OP. How you do things like this is. As u mention their names, you show their original picture taken in their church, then show the one at the event place by the side shikena.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by TolaniLuv: 8:46am On Jul 22, 2022
DenreleDave:
cheesy grin cheesy. They are not fake.... Just that the opposition aka Peter Obi's fans have dominated the social media... So anything they don't wants, they know how to successfully convince others not to want it.... If na Peter obi gather those people, the same fans will be hailing him.....

Firstly, Apc is a failure and even Buhari knows that.... Personally, in this coming election, I will vote nobody.....

Igbos want their own and made him a saint.. They claim he is not for Igbos but its a big lie... They Also claim if it was other igbos, they wud not have supported them but na lie. If it was any Igbo they hated is bearing a party flag, they will make him a saint and support their own.. They will not support other igbos bcox they are not vying for presidency, don't forget dt igbos want this presidency so much. Even if na Joe igbokwe or okorocha dey lead a party for presidency, igbos will make them a saint and support them.. Igbos never leave their own especially on a vital position like this

Yorubas on the other hand have always been known as betrayal. Other tribes discipline their own and take them back but Yorubas are one of the most stupid tribe yet they claim to be civilized..... Yorubas are always hating their own..... Same way yorubas didn't support Obasanjo, they are about to do the same to Tinubu.....

Igbo are smart, they have hatred tinubu for the ages past, they have successfully convinced fellow yorubas to hate their son tinubu while they make their own son Peter Obi a saint....

Endsars was a mistake that should have never happened but Ip0b claimed to be not involved, yet there is evidence of kanu instructing his brainwashed Ip0b to destroy Lagos... If you want to deny, deny it for your family, u can't lie to me bcox I listened to it myself... I only feel sorry for the Omo ale that calls themselves omoluabi that contributed in the destruction on Lagos.

In conclusion, I will watch as they declare anyone as president..... You people should vote for competency and not tribe..... Anyone who doesn't do well, hope we wunt be tribal enough to vote him for another term even after he obviously failed the first time....

Congrats to Peter Obi

Congrats to Tinubu

Congrats to Atiku

I believe every tribe in Nigeria or black people generally are packs of betrayals.

The problem is when an Igbo man say it! Everybody knows Igbo within themself don’t like each other. And they are betrayers too. I have my Igbo’s friends I just don’t understand why an Igbo think Yoruba are betrayers ?
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by comodo: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2022
omooba969:

Lol cheesy I feel your pain bro and you should know that this is a black man's problem - it is the way we reason. The black man's brain is not fully enhanced.

There's no unity of purpose. cool
Exactly my prayer. Tinubu should win this coming election. I go on many cyberspace. You even see, Oh this and that people will laugh at us. Oh never will an Igbo man rule this country. Oh it's our turn to be President. Common, the life of the country is at stake and we are still being petty!!! Minister of finance just said yesterday that our dept servicing has over shot our income, meaning that either we borrow to service debts or we derail. We are in deep shit. Anyways I pray for the worst of them all to win. All of us will be here in this country to reap the fruits of our stupid mistakes. Nigeria should just be nuked.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Sunday2021: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2022
plaindealer:

that rev father from benue state is not more a Rev father because the Catholics sacked him when he begin to indulge in politics.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Abimbola29(m): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2022
Who wrote this episode write up,he or she is working for APC,damage control in process ..
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by DrMuzungu(m): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2022
Any "man of God" who worships that pedophile Shettima is probably a pedophile too.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Ellasure: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2022
Defending the indefensible.

Lies upon lies. Surely you have to use lies to defend lies. You are not looking for repentance and forgiveness, so dammed everybody everything

Go to your hellfire in schackles.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Ellasure: 9:16am On Jul 22, 2022
You don't need to call for tribal defence of indefensible actions and activities.

Would you like your tribe to be known for foolishness? Just because of a need for herd mentality.

Besides, Awolowo struggled for Yoruba man freedom with the establishment of free education at all levels and times. Do you want them to give away that on the alter of lucre and mamon worship? The few miscreants that fall to the wayside can pursue their destructive ways the way best suited for their pockets ambitions.

Just imagine, someone that has never learn to be straight or be truthful can never change at old age. People say that you don't learn use of left hand at old age.

Whatever problem that arise and you have to use fakery of religious intentions is surely devious and not to the best of public interest. The good Lord will see Nigeria through this fake government and fake APC plans.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Fweshest3: 9:29am On Jul 22, 2022
May God punish u for all this evil. Even with the clear evidence, you are still writing junk to back up your evil party? Chei! I give up on this country. Nnamdi kanu was right. Nigeria breeds criminals and liars
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jul 22, 2022
mushystuff:
Please who is Joe Igbokwe supporting? Hope Uzodinma and Dave Umahi nko? Let me name the few you may know...

The one time since 1999 a credible candidate who happened to be Igbo has emerged, y'all will not rest about his tribe and focus on issues! Or an Igbo man doesn't deserve support?

If he didn't have obvious support from his home and beyond, it is still people like you that will claim that Igbos hate themselves and can never unite to support their own. Why didn't you all make sure a younger, more credible candidate emerged from APC/PDP so that you'll have less work to do?

Igbos supported Obi in 2019 and no one cared. This time around they've launched the most vicious and hateful campaign ever against Tinubu and trust me they will be met with an even greater proportion of hatred and viciousness. The only problem is that when you receive a tiny dose of your caustic activities you start crying igbophobia. The Igbos that Kanu have been training on hatred and bitterness for the past 6 years have now abandoned their Biafra project and unleashed their entire bitterness on Tinubu. When you people receive equal treatment you better not cry. Yoruba sef na mumu tribe. Sitting on your hands and watching people malign your elders 24/7 and not doing anything about it.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Pleasant01: 9:33am On Jul 22, 2022
DenreleDave:
cheesy grin :

Werey grin .....see how dis one ridicule all of us grin
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Tangni007(m): 9:38am On Jul 22, 2022
Your findings only mentioned 3. What about the remaining. Your findings are not transparent. You are saying CAN lied when your so called finding is a lie. Until you mention the remaining clerics especially that woman church and location you are a bloody liar. Let's be guided.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2022
bishops of WHERE? which cathedral ARE THEY FROM? OR WHICH diocese or Archdiocese ARE THEY FROM?
If una know meaning of bishop, una go vomit when you saw those ugly clowns. undecided
THIS ACT IS DISPICABLE,CONDEMNABLE AND A WANTOM DESECRATION OF THE OFFICE OF BISHOP IN D CHRISTIAN DOOM IN NIGERIA. IF TINUBU'S PPL KNEW THE CONSEQUENCES OF THIS CHARADE THEY WONT HAVE TRIED SUCH. YOU DONT PLAY GOD ,YOU DONT DISHONOUR THE THINGS OF GOD.THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES AND THAT IS D MYSTERY YOU CANT EXPLAIN AS IT UNFOLDS SOON. angry
AS AN INTELLIGENT PSN DONT MAKE MOVE ON WHAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND. angry
IF IT WERE NON MUSLIMS THAT FAKE OFFICE OF THEIR SHEIKS BY WEARING THE TURBANS THIS MANNER,THEY WOULD HAVE HUNG THOSE PPL. undecided
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Essien45: 9:44am On Jul 22, 2022
You manage to identify 44 out of 30 as purported by Shettima. If you score 4 out of 30 what is that?
You're really clumsy and you call this fact check?
Abeg gerrout of here!
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by quinox947: 9:49am On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by GistFullGround: 9:53am On Jul 22, 2022

PM News is the "fakest of fakes"!

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by EverblazingTee: 9:53am On Jul 22, 2022
You are indeed a wise man. You see through the facade! I wish I can like this comment over and over again.
DenreleDave:

Congrats to Peter Obi

Congrats to Tinubu

Congrats to Atiku
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Eniitankorede: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2022
I only thank God that these people spewing this hatred against Tinubu are nothing more than 5% and a dot on the map. So their votes are inconsequential. Otherwise I would be preparing to move my extended family and their friends and acquaintances out of NIGERIA. Imagine if Hausa and Fulani were this vengeful liars? I don’t know why Biafra has not been approved for these cancerous lots.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by ultim: 9:55am On Jul 22, 2022
plaindealer:

They have cornered some people for the support of baba agbado. Hope it's not what I'm thinking. The west, the media. Ok oh. A new consciousness bornnout of some meeting somewhere. But una go fail. Walahi
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by CommonSense1967: 10:00am On Jul 22, 2022
plaindealer:

criminal Association of Nigeria CAN are known criminals and liars.
Nothing surprises me.about these religious fanatical fools anymore.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by kingxsamz(m): 10:07am On Jul 22, 2022
*fact check* but with no proof. Just bunch of words written. Seun, you and your mods are something else.
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 22, 2022
DenreleDave:

Congrats to Peter Obi

Congrats to Tinubu

Congrats to Atiku
You really made valid points here. But I can't just support Muslim Muslim ticket. It's driving me crazy. Tinubu keep making mistakes. He's not doing things that ll appease southerners or Christians
Re: Fact Check: Are Bishops, Pastors Who Attended Shettima's Unveiling Fake? by SunnyGodson: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2022
To confirm that they all are all truly fake, for your information, Rev. Father Hyacinth Alai is a SUSPENDED Catholic Priest from Benue who is also the APC gubernatorial candidate.
His attendance at the unveiling is purely political and not as REPRESENTING THE CLERGY.

APC IS A COMPLETE JOKE AND IT TAKES A LOST SOUL TO CAST THEIR LOT WITH THEM!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senator Ahmed Sani Yerima Justifies Marriage To 13-year-old Egyptian Girl. / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / Onofiok Luke Kneels Down For Udom Emmanuel's Supreme Court Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.