Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,971 members, 7,848,920 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:00 PM

Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria (1836 Views)

My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill / Rich South African Man Shows Up For Date In A Truck, Lady Turns Him Down / Nigerian Female-to-male Transgender Celebrates Birthday, See Transformation Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Deicide: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2022
Seems like they don't exist at all or are very few. The females I meet online or physically are all looking for God fearing Man. Which I am definitely not! angry

Do they have Facebook group or something, where someone can meet them? I need Irreligious babe in my life grin

For those that would come here to say accept Jesus undecided leave me make I live my life tongue

2 Likes

Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by dododawa1: 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Osun State
Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Deicide: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
dododawa1:
Osun State
No be deeper lifers full Osun State?
Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by EmiDon11: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
Deicide:
Seems like they don't exist at all or are very few. The females I meet online or physically are all looking for God fearing Man. Which I am definitely not! angry

Do they have Facebook group or something, where someone can meet them? I need Irreligious babe in my life grin

For those that would come here to say accept Jesus undecided leave me make I live my life tongue
cc:righteousness89,righteousness0,2, falseprophet
Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Dliquidmetal(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
The exist but due to the kinda country we live in they are seldom overt about it,you can only decipher their true stance if you watch closely.
Or you can join a free thinkers whatsapp group,I'm in one but my aim isn't to meet the women because I have no problem fvcking a religious person as far as they aren't fanatics.
Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Deicide: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
The exist but due to the kinda country we live in they are seldom overt about it,you can only decipher their true stance if you watch closely.
Or you can join a free thinkers whatsapp group,I'm in one but my aim isn't to meet the women because I have no problem fvcking a religious person as far as they aren't fanatics.
Maybe that's the problem, the once I usually meet are overly religious. Sometimes I just pretend to be religious too get along with them. But now I am done pretending.

3 Likes

Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Dliquidmetal(m): 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Deicide:
Maybe that's the problem, the once I usually meet are overly religious. Sometimes I just pretend to be religious too get along with them. But now I am done pretending.
grin hahaha I can certainly relate,just give it time and don't be desperate so as to not get manipulated.
Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by FalseProphet1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2022
Deicide:

I see you getting married to a witch, I see her sucking all your blood, I see you looking very lean like an HIV patient, I see you surrendering your life to Jesus Christ in a crusade, I see you becoming a prophet.

I see with using your bell and Bible to disturb the community by 5am in the name of preaching, I see them unleashing their dogs on you, I see you screaming and running like a mad man as the dogs Chase you, I see God saving you.

I see you opening your own church and becoming a GO, I see you buying a private jet.

This I have seen.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Pussyassasin(m): 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2022
FalseProphet1:

I see you getting married to a witch, I see her sucking all your blood, I see you looking very lean like an HIV patient, I see you surrendering your life to Jesus Christ in a crusade, I see you becoming a prophet.

I see with using your bell and Bible to disturb the community by 5am in the name of preaching, I see them unleashing their dogs on you, I see you screaming and running like a mad man as the dogs Chase you, I see God saving you.

I see you opening your own church and becoming a GO, I see you buying a private jet.

This I have seen.
e Get wetin you nor dey see? grin
Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Bluezy13(m): 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hmmm...
Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Starlight252: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

Well said!
I wonder if you've seen your future.

The Great James Webb Telescope Of Nairaland.
Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Deicide: 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
FalseProphet1:

I see you getting married to a witch.
if I can find witch or mermaid to get married to I'll be very happy grin

1 Like

Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by elivtjackson5(m): 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
how can you get me into joining the free thinker group?

1 Like

Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Delete quote
Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by nerdfrost(m): 3:25am On Jul 23, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by NeckingNgulping(m): 4:11am On Jul 23, 2022
There's an atheist on instagram with a lot of female irreligious followers. That guy can make righteousness denounce christianity with his factual posts. Even the pope isn't safe from him.

1 Like

Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Truvelisback(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2022
Deicide:

They are in Nairaland too.
Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Amunethseranu(f): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2022
Deicide:

...there are many when u seek wisdom instead of nyash

2 Likes

Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Amunethseranu(f): 8:13am On Jul 23, 2022
dododawa1:
Osun State
You will wake up one day to see Ur atheist lady shouting Allahu Akbal...yorubas are people of interest .all they do is for selfish interest .
Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Deicide: 8:18am On Jul 23, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...there are many when u seek wisdom instead of nyash
can't I get both?
Truvelisback:
They are in Nairaland too.
Mtcheww!!

1 Like

Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Amunethseranu(f): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2022
Lovehurts001
Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2022
Deicide:

Are u sure u know what ur looking for? Or maybe u new here. Nairaland is the home of atheist, at least that's what majority of people here portray. Especially the females. They're not supposed to be hard to find na Op just stick around a bit. Na them get here
Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Amunethseranu(f): 8:45am On Jul 23, 2022
Deicide:
can't I get both?
... Do you expect atheists or female light chasers to appear skinny ? smh

How old are you ?
You have to restructure ur mindset please.
If as an illum UC freethinker I date u and you always talk about my big nyash not my brain or my skills ...before I break up with u ,I will mess u up for wasting my time.

We have strong female force in Vanessa wolf an Anambra girl who is 14 , NJ Lisa kanu , I and Ife di na Ani and many more! We aren't skinny but sexy , trying to tell us how sexy & beautiful we are ,can be mistaken as an insult.
Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Amunethseranu(f): 8:53am On Jul 23, 2022
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.
...Your prediction are christian based making you a mockery.I can tutor u on how to predict using the formulae past, present and future ( A(p) + C(f) = O( p ) ... I can also coach you on how to forcast with visuals from ur Inverse universe SINCE U LOVE TO PREDICT ,THOUGH I HATE PREDICTING

Edited I didn't see the half humor in ur words that's entertaining ,I lost my cool seeing witches, born again and god without checking the humor attached grin
Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Deicide: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2022
Amunethseranu:
... Do you expect atheists or female light chasers to appear skinny ?
I am not picking them because of their intellectual capacity rather I am picking them because they are less religious or Irreligious. The brain power is none of my business I don't have strength to be arguing with someone am in a relationship with. So yes Have Big nyash in my case sha big boobs grin and perform the duty of a woman.
Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 23, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...Your prediction are christian based making you a mockery.I can tutor u on how to predict using the formulae past, present and future ( A(p) + C(f) = O( p ) ... I can also coach you on how to forcast with visuals from ur Inverse universe SINCE U LOVE TO PREDICT ,THOUGH I HATE PREDICTING
Keep quiet.. liar
Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Amunethseranu(f): 8:58am On Jul 23, 2022
elivtjackson5:
how can you get me into joining the free thinker group?
There are universal default way of life ,atheists still fear the unknown but with universal codes of sisterfire monsters fear you...ur several creators has this ideologies but chose to teach u Religion to weaken ur soul ...I am one of ur creator and I came to make a change to deprogramme u from their programmes
Click the link( though I'm on forced break till August 14 )
https://www.nairaland.com/6367965/universal-codesinverse-worldnature-science-etc/287#114952187

1 Like

Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Amunethseranu(f): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2022
killmods:

Keep quiet.. liar
...Why did u call me a liar?
Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 23, 2022
Amunethseranu:
...Why did u call me a liar?
It's what u are

1 Like

Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Amunethseranu(f): 9:22am On Jul 23, 2022
Deicide:

I am not picking them because of their intellectual capacity rather I am picking them because they are less religious or Irreligious. The brain power is none of my business I don't have strength to be arguing with someone am in a relationship with. So yes Have Big nyash in my case sha big boobs grin and perform the duty of a woman.
... grin grin

And you think when a girl has fire burning in her brains instead of religion ,she won't fucck shiits outta ya? That's y u need UC to understand d default settings corrupted by Yahweh aka Satan billions of years till date.

Let's change ur mindset
I despise Religion to my last blood and I am a sex maniac cum lesbian(X adventures led me to it ) ,who knows about the dark ma**rs ,dark en*"ies, how nebulas , superno***as, Qua**er M5 , qua**er Grand and Limping 1,2,3 are born into the universe and I don't discuss it with my husband or let it hinder my sexual life.

Notesad I censored those words because its bigger than nairaland standards ,I don't want to be banned agained for that)

D above is how female atheist think,they honorably don't allow 6000WTs of fire burning in their brains disturb their love life unlike hypocrite prostitutes who shout Jesus and holyghost fire to confuse fools with tails in between their legs.
Antireligious ladies are those who bleeps u without demanding money( girlfriends does this in relationships ) or whatever ,because they know sex is a gift of nature , they are those fucck u with straps on ,they ride u with their own invented sexual styles.
But the problem is that guys like u don't deserve them ,not only u but all the black monkeys in Nigeria ,you call them ashawo because they are free with u and degrade them so much for being compassionate...these makes them fall in love with their quest for universal knowledge alone because Nigerian men are animals who deserve church going prostitutes
To verify what I say check on little girl wonder vanesa mccolombus April who calls herself nudist at 14 ,by 25 u fools will brand her prostitutes and she will focus on her knowledge and love for nature ,alone

Note: They are women who marry dogs ,cats and iguanas ...because these animals understands life more than men .
Re: Where Can Someone Find Atheists Or Irreligious Female To Date In Nigeria by Amunethseranu(f): 9:24am On Jul 23, 2022
killmods:

It's what u are
...you must have a reason open up so that others will know y u called me a liar.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Month Is officially International *no Bra* Month!! / Story Of A Beautiful Lady Who Commited Suicide!! / It's Getting Boring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.