Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,293 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. (1378 Views)

At A Charging Spot With A Lady Who Used Questionable Pictures As Her Wallpaper / Relationship Trends Among Teenagers In Nigeria / Ghanian Lady Flaunt Huge Backside, Spark Outrage Among Nigerian Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 22, 2022
I've noticed the following

1. They don't cut their hair: Dread or a fro. Sometimes, they weave it. I went out today and saw a few young men who had added colourful beads to their braids. Imagine!

2. They paint their nails: Usually black. But I suspect soon they would fix artificial nails. Many

3. They pierce their ears and nose and wear rings: I find this particularly disturbing.

4. They take so much care of their skin: You hardly find a blemish. No pimples? No scars? No discoloration? These are the signs that you are a man! Without them you are just a... Nothing

5. They are fashionable: And their closets aren't full of suits and ties. But bright shirts and ripped jeans. Wtf!

Join the campaign to #bringbackmanlymen

We can't lose our dear boys to this madness. Yahoo is a menace that has not only can't consumed their souls but has also made them feminine. It is an abomination. #endyahoo

Ubunja

Thegidredpiller

Nyascobar1414

Uzomacharles

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 22, 2022
Winter03:

1. They don't cut their hair: Dread or a fro. Sometimes, they weave it. I went out today and saw a few young men who had added colourful beads to their braids. Imagine!

2. They paint their nails: Usually black. But I suspect soon they would fix artificial nails. Many

3. They pierce their ears and nose and wear rings: I find this particularly disturbing.

4. They take so much care of their skin: You hardly find a blemish. No pimples? No scars? No discoloration? These are the signs that you are a man! Without them you are just a... Nothing

5. They are fashionable: And their closets aren't full of suits and ties. But bright shirts and ripped jeans. Wtf!

We can't lose our dear boys to this madness. Yahoo is a menace that has not only can't consumed their souls but has also made them feminine. It is an abomination. #endyahoo

Ubunja

Thegidredpiller

Nyascobar1414

Uzomacharles

Is it bad to braid hair, or take care of your skin ?

Abeg getat

5 Likes

Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 22, 2022
Think4Myself:

Is it bad to braid hair, or take care of your skin ?

Abeg getat
Yahoo boy spotted. I will end you. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by MITCHELL96: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by Albertone(m): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2022
Winter03:

Ubunja

Thegidredpiller

Nyascobar1414

Uzomacharles
1.So you aren't aware that men have been rocking dread(dada) and afro even before your great grand father was born?

2.Sign of a sissy.

3.Who brought the rule that only women must have piercings?

4.So if I don't have blemish, pimples,scars and discoloration,I should go and cause it to my skin just to look manly?

5.Aren't men supposed to be fashionable?Should men rather be shabby?

Only your number 2 point is sensible.

3 Likes

Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2022
Winter03:
Yahoo boy spotted. I will end you. undecided

Shut the Bleep up!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
Think4Myself:

Shut the Bleep up!!!!!!
The audacity! This gift card yahoo boy thinks I'm his mate? Oghene! undecided

Me? You told me to shut up?

Efcc would soon pick you up.

1 Like

Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2022
'Real men' ain't in extinct. Look well!
Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2022
Winter03:
The audacity! This gift card yahoo boy thinks I'm his mate? Oghene! undecided

Me? You told me to shut up?

Efcc would soon pick you up.

Mother fvcker

Shut your freaking mouth up
Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2022
vakjay08:
'Real men' ain't in extinct. Look well!
They are! The only good men are old. Who would my darling daughter marry when she grows up? I ask you! Who?

The yahoo boys who can't even find shirts that are their sizes?

The boys who put beads in their hair like nursery children?

1 Like

Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by Olojuobinrin(m): 7:33pm On Jul 22, 2022
Taking care of one’s skin isn’t a bad thing , as a matter of fact , I also have piercings on both ears and I wear my ear rings whenever I have an event.
The fact that people choose to wear bright colors and look fashionable doesn’t literally translate to being into yahoo or whatever you , some of them are into entertainment, showbiz !

As for the painting of nails, I don’t want to go there because the reason a guy gave me for having painted nails was weird and scary at the same time .
Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 22, 2022
Think4Myself:

Mother fvcker

Shut your freaking mouth up
Mynd44 Seun

This yahoo boy is harassing me
Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2022
Albertone:

1.So you aren't aware that men have been rocking dread(dada) and afro even before your great grand father was born?

2.Sign of a sissy.

3.Who brought the rule that only women must have piercings?

4.So if I don't have blemish, pimples,scars and discoloration,I should go and cause it to my skin just to look manly?

5.Aren't men supposed to be fashionable?Should men rather be shabby?

Only your number 2 point is sensible.
Another yahoo boy.

Your great grandmother was wearing waistbeads and walking around with her chest bare. Pray your wife does the same.
Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by Albertone(m): 7:38pm On Jul 22, 2022
Winter03:
Another yahoo boy.

Your great grandmother was wearing waistbeads and walking around with her chest bare. Pray your wife does the same.

Since the days of Adam and Eve, humans started wearing coverings. undecided

I don't know why you're jealous of yahoo boys.Maybe it's because your not up to the Status of lacing their shoes.
Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
Winter03:
Mynd44 Seun

This yahoo boy is harassing me

Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 22, 2022
Olojuobinrin:
Taking care of one’s skin isn’t a bad thing , as a matter of fact , I also have piercings on both ears and I wear my ear rings whenever I have an event.
The fact that people choose to wear bright colors and look fashionable doesn’t literally translate to being into yahoo or whatever you , some of them are into entertainment, showbiz !

As for the painting of nails, I don’t want to go there because the reason a guy gave me for having painted nails was weird and scary at the same time .

Atleast you confess. Go to the nearest church. Go and pray and ask God for forgiveness.

Look at your foolish excuses.
Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2022
Winter03:
They are! The only good men are old. Who would my darling daughter marry when she grows up? I ask you! Who?

The yahoo boys who can't even find shirts that are their sizes?

The boys who put beads in their hair like nursery children?

Beads in your hair makes you feminine ??

Gosh you sound foolish
Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2022
Albertone:

Since the days of Adam and Eve, humans started wearing coverings. undecided

I don't know why you're jealous of yahoo boys.Maybe it's because your not up to the Status of lacing their shoes.
Uneducated. Typical. Go pick up a book. undecided
Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by posty56: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
so how is it affecting you ,they are not related to you so mind your business
Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2022
Think4Myself:

Beads in your hair makes you feminine ??

Gosh you sound foolish
Mynd44
Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2022
posty56:
so how is it affecting you ,they are not related to you so mind your business
Oh. But you're known here for concerning yourself with the affairs of indecent women. Hypocrite.

Yahoo boy sympathizer
Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2022
Think4Myself:

Dem go ban me, I go still create another account harass you. stupid piece of shitt
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2022
Winter03:
So you're not as stupid IRL as you are here? That's your point? Get a job. Follow your advice. Stop harassing women.

You're a man talking about real men buy you're not a real man yourself.
Real men don't respond to criticism with insults
Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by siofra(f): 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2022
A shabby man is an alpha man grin
Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2022
siofra:
A shabby man is an alpha man grin
Every alpha here is a yahoo boy offline. Don't be deceived.
Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by techWriter3: 10:11pm On Jul 22, 2022
Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 23, 2022
Hm
Re: Questionable Trends Among Nigerian Men. by Vix805: 9:55am On Jul 23, 2022
op what is wrong with you abeg , so any body that disagrees with your opinion is a yahoo boy or a yahoo boy sympathiser , you see say you don dey craze abi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Gives Son Resounding Hot Slaps For Using His Car To Take Girlfriend Out To A / Help!! Why Is Menstruation Blood So Salty? / What's ONE Habit That Stops People From Becoming Successful?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.