Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,531 members, 7,847,210 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 12:47 PM

Man Gives Son Resounding Hot Slaps For Using His Car To Take Girlfriend Out To A - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gives Son Resounding Hot Slaps For Using His Car To Take Girlfriend Out To A (1379 Views)

Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO / Man Gets Resounding ‘No’ After Proposing To His Girl At A Mall In Warri (Video) / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gives Son Resounding Hot Slaps For Using His Car To Take Girlfriend Out To A by uchebest20(m): 5:43pm On Oct 01, 2022

Man gives son resounding hot slaps for using his car to take girlfriend out to a hotel without permission (Video)

A little boy from Ghana has angered his father by taking his car out without first getting his permission.

According to reports, the boy utilized the car to pick up Juliana, his girlfriend, and drive them to his guest house where they chilled.

According to reports, he told his father he was leaving for school when, in reality, he was taking Juliana out in the family car.

The youngster was having fun with the girl in the guest home when the man returned and could not find his car. He was eventually able to locate the boy there.

He scolded the youngster and delivered some resounding slaps to his face, as seen in a video that has gone viral online.

He also implied that he would bring both of them to the police station.

He immediately stormed out of the building and began searching for his son’s girlfriend, who was still in the premises.

Check out the video below:
https://metastar.com.ng/2022/10/01/man-gives-son-resounding-hot-slaps-for-using-his-car-to-take-girlfriend-out-to-a-hotel-without-permission-video/

1 Share

Re: Man Gives Son Resounding Hot Slaps For Using His Car To Take Girlfriend Out To A by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nice slap
Re: Man Gives Son Resounding Hot Slaps For Using His Car To Take Girlfriend Out To A by Cutehector(m): 5:50pm On Oct 01, 2022
Father did well.
Re: Man Gives Son Resounding Hot Slaps For Using His Car To Take Girlfriend Out To A by mespusinglez(m): 6:14pm On Oct 01, 2022
MY DAD WON'T EMBARRASS ME LIKE THAT...HIM GO ALLOW ME COME BACK HOUSE FIRST.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Son Resounding Hot Slaps For Using His Car To Take Girlfriend Out To A by Godada(m): 6:15pm On Oct 01, 2022

Factory Reset slap
Re: Man Gives Son Resounding Hot Slaps For Using His Car To Take Girlfriend Out To A by MonthlySalary: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2022
Cutehector:
Father did well.

The father was stupid. You won't understand, but I bet those knowledgeable will know why

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Son Resounding Hot Slaps For Using His Car To Take Girlfriend Out To A by marlow1962(m): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2022
Only in this country I see a 25 years old guy afraid to invite his gal over at home for dinner with the family (too bad)
Even the females are not left out, even at 30 (the unmarried) are still afraid to bring dia guy over for dinner with the family ( except it’s marriage mata, no wonder majority of dem gets old at their fadas house).
Our parents only taught us how to survive ( very good), but majority fails to teach dem how to love others, express your feelings.
At age 20, Nigerian parents already know that dia sons and daughters have a love life outside the family, so I don’t see what’s wrong with inviting them over (interrogate them to know who they really are)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gives Son Resounding Hot Slaps For Using His Car To Take Girlfriend Out To A by Mystic216: 8:00pm On Oct 01, 2022
Let the fathers come judge
Re: Man Gives Son Resounding Hot Slaps For Using His Car To Take Girlfriend Out To A by Baronthecelebri: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2022
Nice one from the father
Re: Man Gives Son Resounding Hot Slaps For Using His Car To Take Girlfriend Out To A by SopaterOfBeroea(m): 1:19am On Oct 02, 2022
marlow1962:
Only in this country I see a 25 years old guy afraid to invite his gal over at home for dinner with the family (too bad)
Even the females are not left out, even at 30 (the unmarried) are still afraid to bring dia guy over for dinner with the family ( except it’s marriage mata, no wonder majority of dem gets old at their fadas house).
Our parents only taught us how to survive ( very good), but majority fails to teach dem how to love others, express your feelings.
At age 20, Nigerian parents already know that dia sons and daughters have a love life outside the family, so I don’t see what’s wrong with inviting them over (interrogate them to know who they really are)
You just said the truth
Can't agree less

3 Likes

Re: Man Gives Son Resounding Hot Slaps For Using His Car To Take Girlfriend Out To A by Fiscus105(m): 2:03am On Oct 02, 2022
marlow1962:

When u have daughter of 18 years old, please and please give her freedom to invite boyfriends to make love on ur matrimonial bed and make sure you re refree and her mother ur wife, is linesman in that very important match o.

When they ask u, tell the whole world that, it's only in this country that parents dnt allow their children to bring lovers and that u want to change the narrative.
Re: Man Gives Son Resounding Hot Slaps For Using His Car To Take Girlfriend Out To A by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:51am On Oct 02, 2022
marlow1962:
well said

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Son Resounding Hot Slaps For Using His Car To Take Girlfriend Out To A by Pelumar(m): 9:28am On Oct 02, 2022
Fiscus105:

When u have daughter of 18 years old, please and please give her freedom to invite boyfriends to make love on ur matrimonial bed and make sure you re refree and her mother ur wife, is linesman in that very important match o.

When they ask u, tell the whole world that, it's only in this country that parents dnt allow their children to bring lovers and that u want to change the narrative.
he said 20 yo and try to read and understand people opinions

(1) (Reply)

Should I Ask Her To Leave? / 5 Types Of Women Who Can't Maintain A Marriage / Moment Drunk Man Wakes Up In A Wrong House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.