Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,062 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:57 AM

Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation (33119 Views)

Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation / Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by jimyjames(m): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
People like Reno omokri won't find anything wrong with atikus interview his focus is on obi, he has nothing to sell atiku with than attacking obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by ellovee(m): 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
Atiku might have goofed in his response to some of the issues raised by the interviewers, but he is far more better than Buhari and BAT.
From your claim, there is no evidence that Atiku operated private business to the detriment of his work.

4 Likes

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2022
J
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Nyanabo(m): 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2022
Lol Apc and PDP and throwing jabs ... OBIdients sit down and watch as God set the camo of our enemies on fire....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Unrated900(m): 3:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
You peope plus ur useless blogger should go to hell
All this are propaganda messages false and filmed to finish atiku by APc
Atiku
Tinubu
Obi
All this people got nothing to offer
Even if Obi becomes the president
Terrorist would still proceed
Economy would be shady
Employment would be Stand still
Let the country split is the agenda
#splitjigeriaforbetter#
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by crazygod(m): 3:40pm On Jul 23, 2022
But come to think of it, no one is talking about Al Mustapha's ambition of becoming a president too?
#AnythingButTinubuorAtiku
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by blaquebelle: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
You mean the PDP candidate is a law breaker and your candidate is not?

Astonishing.

1 Like

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by escohido123: 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
Oga na u sabi.all we know na b say Tinubu will Neva rule Nigeria.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by descartes400: 3:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
Patiently waiting for Tinubu's interview!
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by erniok(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
On the issue of combining his government job with taxi business, is there an exant law that prohibits that? If not, APC rebuttal is very weak by quoting 1999 constitution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by JustforMen: 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sirheny007:
Atiku was really calm, composed and articulate.
He gave reasonable ideas and viable solutions to pertinent questions.
Although I did not agree with some of his opinions but I was largely impressed.

I cannot wait to listen to Tinubu...and watch him sh!t on his agbada.
angrycheesygringrin

You want him to go and piss shit for the studio chair! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by emerged01(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2022
Some people should from the article how to challenge your opposition not by insults.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by lexy2014: 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
One thing stood out for me in bayo onanugas critique of atikus interview. Bayo onanuga brought to our knowledge this:

The 1999 constitution further codifies this in Part I, Fifth Schedule, Section of 2 (b).

It says a public officer shall not, except where he is not employed on full-time basis engage or participate in the management or running of any private business, profession or trade. The rules however allow a public officer to engage in farming.

I have been looking for this for sometime because the Tinubu that onanuga represents started alpha beta in 2002 while he was a sitting governor in Lagos state

7 Likes

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by victree007(m): 3:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
Couldn't help but notice that this article was from the Tinubu Campaign Organisation.
I hope Bola Tinubu presents himself to be interviewed soon as well, so we can scrutinize, fact-check, and evaluate his candidacy for the same office.
I am mostly curious to know if all 4 major presidential candidates and their respective VP nominees will be open to debates. Time will tell.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by OLADD: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
Horrendous gibberish from Tinubu's fake news purveyor. Here's Bayo Onanuga, the once revered publisher of The News and Tempo magazines, hitherto respected media practitioner who has now become a shadow of himself.

Can you believe this Tinubu campaign's spokesperson who is struggling like a toddler to cover up the Fake Bishops debacle, now having the gut to tackle Atiku instead of repackaging his paymaster's bruised and failed project.

In a saner clime, this OP (Bayo Onanuga) should go into hiding instead of engaging in disingenuous macabre dance.

ATIKU'S TIME IS NOW AND MILLIONS OF BAYO ONANUGA AND HIS APC SHAMELESS JOURNEYMEN CAN'T STOP IT.

ATIKU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Makinaki: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
Mr Campaign by press release. Baba, come out and talk. Better still you sef grant interview to TV station. All this press releases na wash abeg
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Queseda: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
Op we know you're working for Obi but don't lie against Waziri. He did well in that interview even better than Obi
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Bastaadi: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2022
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by SmartPolician: 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
JoviaIjune1:
my froe will you just keep quiet for a minute?
Go to romance section kid

When sane people have different viewpoints, they outline their points. I think Seun should create a psychiatric section for folks like you.

1 Like

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by lexy2014: 3:48pm On Jul 23, 2022
erniok:
On the issue of combining his government job with taxi business, is there an exant law that prohibits that? If not, APC rebuttal is very weak by quoting 1999 constitution.

I believe that there's a law to that effect but onanuga shot himself in the foot by quoting the 1999 constitution because his boss Tinubu started alpha beta in 2002 as governor of Lagos state

1 Like

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by lexy2014: 3:49pm On Jul 23, 2022
OLADD:
[Horrendous gibberish from Tinubu's fake news purveyor. Here's Bayo Onanuga, the once revered publisher of The News and Tempo magazines, hitherto respected media practitioner who has now become a shadow of himself.

Can you believe this Tinubu campaign's spokesperson who is struggling like a toddler to cover up the Fake Bishops debacle, now having the gut to tackle Atiku instead of repackaging his paymaster's bruised and failed project.

In a saner clime, this OP (Bayo Onanuga) should go into hiding instead of engaging in disingenuous macabre dance.

ATIKU'S TIME IS NOW AND MILLIONS OF BAYO ONANUGA AND HIS APC SHAMELESS JOURNEYMEN CAN'T STOP IT.

ATIKU IS THE NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

Has atiku won any election yet that qualifies him as Nigeria's next president?
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by erniok(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
lexy2014:

I believe that there's a law to that effect but onanuga shot himself in the foot by quoting the 1999 constitution because his boss Tinubu started alpha beta in 2002 as governor of Lagos state
If it exists, that's what APC should have quoted not 1999 constitution. It makes their write up laughable.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by ZeroChil: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Even though this expose is coming from a batshit urchin, it sweetened my heart to see someone carpet the lesser kleptomaniac (Atiku). Atikulate wankers oya your turn to fire back at the bigger K.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by donbrowser(m): 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
dyera:
Am I the only one that is having a feeling of deja Vu, like it's 2015 all over again.

A middle age southern Christian politician is contesting against an old politician that is giving us mouth watering promises, although this time there are two old politicians.

I would like to believe that Nigerians are wiser than they were in 2015.

Who's the middle age?
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Joezik(m): 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
So someone just sit down compose this
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by lexy2014: 3:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
erniok:

If it exists, that's what APC should have quoted not 1999 constitution. It makes their write up laughable.

Very true. But it's good he quoted 1999 constitution because it will only put the shackles on Tinubu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) / Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App / Meet Aliyu Habibat, The Youngest Female Candidate For House Of Assembly In Kogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.