Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,063 members, 7,859,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:55 PM

Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation (33117 Views)

Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation / Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Juanmike(m): 11:00am On Jul 24, 2022
Fahd11:
I understand people have their fundamental human rights and it must be respected. I doubt you know this and maybe your ancestors were slaves traders who abused human rights. Luckily for me, the curses can't start from me because I have not stupidly like you insulted anyone wrongly. I have not displayed some your personal traits of rudeness and foolishness. So my dear, you can continue to live in the curse you have placed upon your head and your generations to come. If God is merciful enough, hopefully you get out of it soonest but if it has been destined that you will be the one to bring curse to your lineage, who am I to question fate? Cheers.
It has started.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by lexy2014: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2022
SmartPolician:

In my opinion, that section of the Nigerian law is not realistic. Therefore it should be amended or expunged.

With the cost of living getting worse, nobody can conveniently survive on just one government job. Everyone deserves a second stream of income, as far as the government job is not affected.

Very true and valid. The govt hasn't been able to cater for it's citizens as well as civil servants. But on the flip side, govt is paying a lot of civil servants free money for doing nothing. Many barely do anything in their offices, they ask for bribes, yet they still seek to use govt time for their private business. In all honesty, the civil shortchanges govt big time

1 Like

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by HRMK: 11:14am On Jul 24, 2022
OVER TO YOU ATIKU! DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO ALL THESE?

1 Like

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Jnrprince1(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2022
Juanmike:
First to comment.
Anyway, anybody considering voting Tilumbu or Atiaku El Cameron, it will never be well with their unborn shildren.
Even after voting for obi your preferred candidate and things gets worse may you and your generation never no peace

2 Likes

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Juanmike(m): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2022
Jnrprince1:

Even after voting for obi your preferred candidate and things gets worse may you and your generation never no peace
If I vote for obi, and things become better than it is, may you not live to witness it Amen.
And if you know the best candidate but decided to vote against...because of tribal or religious reasons, may your generations remain stagnant .Amen.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by DeOTR: 5:07pm On Jul 24, 2022
Juanmike:
Anybody voting for either of them doesn't wish me or the country well, they know the right thing yet....so it will never be well with them.
Living a fulfilled life, at the end of the day, is not a function of how well the government performed.
I bet many people laid similar curses on whoever would vote Jonathan before 2015 election. How far now?
Except maybe, you're a career politician who is waiting to cash out if Obi wins, I don't see you him becoming the President will improve your lot if keep doing exactly what you're during Buhari administration.

It's not enough to curse those that won't vote for Obi. Your Candidates has to prove he's capable. Personally, he has not impressed me yet and I'll never vote for him if he fails to and heaven will not fall.

2 Likes

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Juanmike(m): 5:47pm On Jul 24, 2022
You don't get the point do you?
The country is bleeped, it shouldn't be in the hands of an 87 year old man,imagine your grandfather running for president.
DeOTR:

Living a fulfilled life, at the end of the day, is not a function of how well the government performed.
I bet many people laid similar curses on whoever would vote Jonathan before 2015 election. How far now?
Except maybe, you're a career politician who is waiting to cash out if Obi wins, I don't see you him becoming the President will improve your lot if keep doing exactly what you're during Buhari administration.

It's not enough to curse those that won't vote for Obi. Your Candidates has to prove he's capable. Personally, he has not impressed me yet and I'll never vote for him if he fails to and heaven will not fall.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by DeOTR: 6:19pm On Jul 24, 2022
Juanmike:
The country is bleeped, it shouldn't be in the hands of an 87 year old man,imagine your grandfather running for president.
The Country was bleeped by men way younger, so I don't believe old age (which is supposed to be a time in our lives we're wisest) would translate to bad performance.
True, the older generation into which the foremost aspirants fall into failed.
But cursing people that would vote for other candidates than yours is not the forward.
It's a democracy and everyone has the same rights to vote for whoever they want, as you do.
No be 2015 Nigeria start to spoil and it will take more than the right person to things around.
I'm only going to vote for someone who express his plan to restructure this mess called a country, otherwise, I'm not wasting my time.
No matter how good a Pilot may be, he can't fly a plane without engine right?
That's exactly what it's gonna happen next year; recruiting a Pilot to fly a faulty plane.
You guys should take it easy with yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Juanmike(m): 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2022
DeOTR:

The Country was bleeped by men way younger, so I don't believe old age (which is supposed to be a time in our lives we're wisest) would translate to bad performance.
True, the older generation into which the foremost aspirants fall into failed.
But cursing people that would vote for other candidates than yours is not the forward.
It's a democracy and everyone has the same rights to vote for whoever they want, as you do.
No be 2015 Nigeria start to spoil and it will take more than the right person to things around.
I'm only going to vote for someone who express his plan to restructure this mess called a country, otherwise, I'm not wasting my time.
No matter how good a Pilot may be, he can't fly a plane without engine right?
That's exactly what it's gonna happen next year; recruiting a Pilot to fly a faulty plane.
You guys should take it easy with yourselves.
You are right though.
Take buhari as a case study, Tinubu won't be in charge, the likes of MC Oluomo will be running the government.
Running the country into chaos, that will never happen in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Sammuka: 7:05pm On Aug 05, 2022
Sbudor:
Interesting
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Emekaonline: 2:26pm On Jan 19, 2023
Juanmike:
First to comment.
Anyway, anybody considering voting Tilumbu or Atiaku El Cameron, it will never be well with their unborn shildren.

The same way it will never be well for anyone considering voting for Peter Obi Pandora who increased poverty level in his state from 20% to 54%. It will never be well with them and their many generations yet unborn
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Juanmike(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2023
Emekaonline:

The same way it will never be well for anyone considering voting for Peter Obi Pandora who increased poverty level in his state from 20% to 54%. It will never be well with them and their many generations yet unborn
It would considering they have good intentions.
Anyone voting based on tribe and personal gain will have his struggles tripled.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by buhariguy(m): 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2023
Juanmike:
First to comment.
the same way anybody voting for obi diot is an idiot
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Juanmike(m): 7:52pm On Jan 19, 2023
buhariguy:
the same way anybody voting for obi diot is an idiot
You will be like the person you wish to vote for both health and...
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by buhariguy(m): 7:55pm On Jan 19, 2023
Juanmike:
obituary ruin the life of anambra people for 8yrs, many were sent to their grave and many relocate to lagos, and tinubu gave your parents enabling environment to survive in Lagos
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by buhariguy(m): 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2023
Juanmike:
You will be like the person you wish to vote for both health and...
Amen.
You will also be the failure like how obituary rule anambra for 8yrs
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Juanmike(m): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2023
buhariguy:
Amen.
You will also be the failure like how obituary rule anambra for 8yrs
Lol he is not a failure like you
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Juanmike(m): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2023
buhariguy:
obituary ruin the life of anambra people for 8yrs, many were sent to their grave and many relocate to lagos, and tinubu gave your parents enabling environment to survive in Lagos
Just like Buhari did you and by Gods grace Tinubu will finish you off when he gets disgraced at the poll.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by buhariguy(m): 11:52am On Jan 20, 2023
Juanmike:
Just like Buhari did you and by Gods grace Tinubu will finish you off when he gets disgraced at the poll.
we made it possible for buhari, we will doing it again to make tinubu your president
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Juanmike(m): 12:59pm On Jan 20, 2023
buhariguy:
we made it possible for buhari, we will doing it again to make tinubu your president
No Tinubu will never smell that seat. I am certain of it.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by buhariguy(m): 1:57pm On Jan 20, 2023
Juanmike:
No Tinubu will never smell that seat. I am certain of it.
you told us you were also certain that buhari can never be your president.
We are the producer of president for you and your obi.diot people.
Know this and know peace
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Juanmike(m): 2:08pm On Jan 20, 2023
buhariguy:
you told us you were also certain that buhari can never be your president.
We are the producer of president for you and your obi.diot people.
Know this and know peace
No; not business as usual.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oyo Governorship: Gunmen Invade Folarin’s Family Compound, Injure Many / Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.