Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,130 members, 7,860,062 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:54 AM

Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation (33118 Views)

Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation / Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Juanmike(m): 6:18pm On Jul 23, 2022
bluebay:

Can’t you comment like a normal human being ?
Only abnormalities would consider voting rubbish.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Number2(m): 6:25pm On Jul 23, 2022
You can watch the full interview here

WATCH INTERVIEW
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by EDOLUWA: 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
Stupid write up by the group supporting government that has turned Nigeria to the POVERTY CAPITAL OF THE WORLD.

It's either ATIKU OR OBI wether you like it or not ooooo

2 Likes

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by anonimi: 6:35pm On Jul 23, 2022
cenaman:
A thief will always remain a thief.

Like ThiefNuibu and Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by pavoda: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
A waste of time and a lack of clear priorities, typical for the APC and our candidate.. Can you now go and get interviewed also?
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by anonimi: 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
underated:
Sometime, Nigerians just like to criticize for criticism sake. Atiku responded well to those questions and as far as I’m concerned, his responses are balanced and unbiased. He gave simple solutions to underlying issues but it seems Nigerians need big grammar solutions to indicate if this person is fit or not. Good governance no be until u go havard go learn English.

Moreover, I think Nigerians are pushing their luck too far with our expectations. We’re demanding miracle that’s why we get scammed over and over again by religious leaders and politicians. They tell us what we ant to hear with little care of reality.

The reality is our leaders have little to do and can only take things step by step. Even with that, I don’t see Nigeria progressing because we Nigerians are natural evil people. We blame leaders for everything but they are just behavioural representations of the citizens.

You put that so well. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by victree007(m): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tareq1105:

My brother, I want the 4 major contestants and their Vice to be engaged in hot debates. Not one debate, not two. Our Guild of Editors should organize like 5 Debates of 2 hrs each on national TV in the following key areas:

1. Insecurity in the land

2. Economy and Agriculture

3. Unemployment and Corruption

4. Education and Health policies.

5. Power sustainability.

This arrangement would expose the candidates and Nigerians would be able to make their choice. By the end of the 5th debate, the winner would have been known to 60% of Nigerians.

After the Presidential candidates have taken their turn, their Vice Presidential candidates should do same.

Not until then, I don't have any candidate yet.

I totally agree with you. Granting interviews at TV stations will not cut it, they all need to be grilled on the subjects you listed and more. In saner climes, that is how you wield out candidates that have neither done their homework nor have capacity for the office for which they seek. Same thing is currently ongoing in the UK and in a matter of years, we'll begin to see same done here in the US where I am based.
Accountability and readiness starts from those debates.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Oyecool: 6:52pm On Jul 23, 2022
Must you curse those do not like what you liked. To the curse may Almighty Creator pay you as you wish others because of Nigeria politics and may you be restless in your life. Amin
Juanmike:
First to comment.
Anyway, anybody considering voting Tilumbu or Atiaku El Cameron, it will never be well with their unborn shildren.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by backnbeta(f): 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2022
Juanmike:
First to comment.
Anyway, anybody considering voting Tilumbu or Atiaku El Cameron, it will never be well with their unborn shildren.
What happened to freedom to vote and be voted for? I'm definitely not voting for any polithiefcian but cursing people for exercising their voting rights is just too low and shameful! Hopefully, Peter Obi is not like you!
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Lifeemetu(m): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Pls ooo
Can Tinubu honour the CNN invitation for interview. You guys should prepare the Jagaban of Bishops for his own interview.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Juanmike(m): 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2022
Oyecool:
Must you curse those do not like what you liked. To the curse may Almighty Creator pay you as you wish others because of Nigeria politics and may you be restless in your life. Amin
Anybody voting for either of them doesn't wish me or the country well, they know the right thing yet....so it will never be well with them.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Nokio1: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
Jeezuzpick:
Okay.

Atiku goofed, big time.

Let's wait for the Alágbàdo of Àgbàdo, Èmi lo kàn (I) of Ìrágbìjí Annex, Bourdillon Street, Lagos.
..... Archbshop of wuru wuru diocese

1 Like

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Teeq1234: 8:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
Make BAT sef go do his own. So others go see wetin to talk about Also
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by PharmacyStore: 9:11pm On Jul 23, 2022
Okay we have heard
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Fahd11: 9:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Irrespective, he is still a better candidate than Tinubu... If shaky shaky Tinubu can forget his party's name, definitely he will forget his nationality soonest....
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Fahd11: 9:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
Same way it shall not be well with you and your generations to come for cursing people who have their fundamental rights of freedom of choice and association. All of you Obi ranters will continue to lose supporters to your side when you continue to exhibit this violent approach.
Juanmike:
First to comment.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by zainabhoney4: 9:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
Interesting to know. Nigerians should be discerning in choosing their next leaders.Interesting to know. Nigerians should be discerning in choosing their next leaders....
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by smogjoe(m): 9:51pm On Jul 23, 2022
Juanmike:
First to comment.
Because you can curse irrelevantly doesn’t mean what you said is sensible. It’s just flair of emotions without objectivity! I wonder those blind followers liking your post.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Fujiyama: 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tareq1105:

My brother, I want the 4 major contestants and their Vice to be engaged in hot debates. Not one debate, not two. Our Guild of Editors should organize like 5 Debates of 2 hrs each on national TV in the following key areas:

1. Insecurity in the land

2. Economy and Agriculture

3. Unemployment and Corruption

4. Education and Health policies.

5. Power sustainability.

This arrangement would expose the candidates and Nigerians would be able to make their choice. By the end of the 5th debate, the winner would have been known to 60% of Nigerians.

Either Tinubu or Atiku or kwakwaso or Obi, we shall see who's more prepared for the job. I'm sure we all would like to see the performance of our candidates.

After the Presidential candidates have taken their turn, their Vice Presidential candidates should do same.

Not until then, I don't have any candidate yet.

^^^
You were doing well until your last line. Your posting history contradicts that claim.

A real pity because everything else you said is spot on.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Juanmike(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2022
smogjoe:

Because you can curse irrelevantly doesn’t mean what you said is sensible. It’s just flair of emotions without objectivity! I wonder those blind followers liking your post.
You are blind
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Juanmike(m): 10:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
Fahd11:
Same way it shall not be well with you and your generations to come for cursing people who have their fundamental rights of freedom of choice and association. All of you Obi ranters will continue to lose supporters to your side when you continue to exhibit this violent approach.
It will start from you.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Billsclinton(m): 11:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
Juanmike:
First to comment.

Amen
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Rashman578(m): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2022
Juanmike:
First to comment.

One thing you forgot is that everyone has a right to vote and be voted. Hurling curses on those who would vote for Someone not your own choice of candidate is absolutely irresponsible and showed a very backward mentality, the type that plunged Nigeria into the sorry state, plus it can be a big turn off for some neutrals that might have even wanted to vote for your candidate in the first place.

Let's be civil please.

1 Like

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Bilabong(m): 8:00am On Jul 24, 2022
Juanmike:
First to comment.
Fact check..

U be second. And use glo.

1 Like

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Juanmike(m): 8:27am On Jul 24, 2022
Bilabong:

Fact check..

U be second. And use glo.
Whatever.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Juanmike(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2022
Rashman578:

One thing you forgot is that everyone has a right to vote and be voted. Hurling curses on those who would vote for Someone not your own choice of candidate is absolutely irresponsible and showed a very backward mentality, the type that plunged Nigeria into the sorry state, plus it can be a big turn off for some neutrals that might have even wanted to vote for your candidate in the first place.

Let's be civil please.
Yes, like during 2015, we have a right. And you made most political blunders ever seen.
No you don't have the right...you must make it right this time.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Hanndye: 9:08am On Jul 24, 2022
Desperadoes' write-up.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Fahd11: 10:41am On Jul 24, 2022
I understand people have their fundamental human rights and it must be respected. I doubt you know this and maybe your ancestors were slaves traders who abused human rights. Luckily for me, the curses can't start from me because I have not stupidly like you insulted anyone wrongly. I have not displayed some your personal traits of rudeness and foolishness. So my dear, you can continue to live in the curse you have placed upon your head and your generations to come. If God is merciful enough, hopefully you get out of it soonest but if it has been destined that you will be the one to bring curse to your lineage, who am I to question fate? Cheers.
Juanmike:
It will start from you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Staunch Buharists, Olateju And Farouk Kperogi Criticise Buhari Over Appointments / Fayose Celebrates His 56th Birthday On The Streets Of Ado-Ekiti Today (photos) / Nigerian Army Launches Cyber Warfare Command And App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.