Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,061 members, 7,859,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation (33116 Views)

Julius Abure Drags Arise Television To Court For Defamation / Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable / President Buhari's Interview On Arise TV (Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Freebills12: 4:38pm On Jul 23, 2022
Are we stupid or what? Tinibu saying that Atiku broke the law and cheat the system! Is it not ridiculous? Someone who is a certified drug dealer, no primary school certificate, no secondary school certificate, error in birthday, name, lied in INEC form in 1993, 1998 and 2003.
Tinibu questioning Atiku about rotational president... Tinibu is flying Muslim /Muslim ticket, as if it's not enough he insulted the Christians by giving bishop's robe to Moslems and mechanics to impersonate Christians. Wonder shall never end

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by snowball11(m): 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
Abeg, who asked these agbadorians for explanation? grin

Idiotic urchins that are enslaved by a notorious drug lord! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by nkem1992: 4:39pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sirheny007:
Atiku was really calm, composed and articulate.
He gave reasonable ideas and viable solutions to pertinent questions.
Although I did not agree with some of his opinions but I was largely impressed.

I cannot wait to listen to Tinubu...and watch him sh!t on his agbada.
angrycheesygringrin
I admired his composure

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by sayso: 4:41pm On Jul 23, 2022
underated:
Sometime, Nigerians just like to criticize for criticism sake. Atiku responded well to those questions and as far as I’m concerned, his responses are balanced and unbiased. He gave simple solutions to underlying issues but it seems Nigerians need big grammar solutions to indicate if this person is fit or not. Good governance no be until u go havard go learn English.

Moreover, I think Nigerians are pushing their luck too far with our expectations. We’re demanding miracle that’s why we get scammed over and over again by religious leaders and politicians. They tell us what we ant to hear with little care of reality.

The reality is our leaders have little to do and can only take things step by step. Even with that, I don’t see Nigeria progressing because we Nigerians are natural evil people. We blame leaders for everything but they are just behavioural representations of the citizens.
never knew there are Nigerians still with a sound value. Thank you for it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by sotall(m): 4:42pm On Jul 23, 2022
Tinubu is worse than Atiku.

All these APC media propaganda will just open mouth waaaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by KikBuhari2Daura: 4:55pm On Jul 23, 2022
We are waiting for the Agbado interview
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 23, 2022
Juanmike:
First to comment.
Anyway, anybody considering voting Tilumbu or Atiaku El Cameron, it will never be well with their unborn shildren.

Cause causeless shall not come, according to the Word of God. It shall never be well with you and your unborn children unto many generations after you. You shall leave in darkness without the Light that freely gives light all the days of your life. May you not see the rising of the sun tomorrow. May you be slave to your peers and a beggar of crumbs at the table of your antagonists. May you never see fulfilment in ALL of your endeavours and aspirations and may your coming into this world be a vain venture.

May God punish you and all that are named with you, IJN.

Na by force? Democracy guarantees freedom of association and expression of opinions without let or hindrance. You shall die premature death, Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by donbrowser(m): 5:02pm On Jul 23, 2022
dyera:

Goodluck Jonathan

Peter Obi

61 year old man lol
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Tareq1105: 5:08pm On Jul 23, 2022
SmartPolician:
No candidate in this race understands the intricacies of Nigeria's problems more than Atiku Abubukar. It's easy to perform at state level, but the federal level is a different ball game. We have seen the latter swallow many politicians who did so well in their various states. A good example is Tunde Fashola who people thought was going to perform miracles when he got three big portfolios.

In my opinion, Atiku gave excellent responses - although they weren't as detailed as I expected. If Atiku goes on a debate with Peter Obi, he would do so well because he knows the problems and solutions. However, Atiku's biggest problem is that Nigerians don't trust him because he has been called unprintable names in the past. Secondly, he may lack the political will to implement the solutions as his allies or businesses will be hurt in the process.

Atiku would not give further details bcoz he has limited knowledge of the issues on ground. 2ndly, Atiku has "personal" business and economic agenda to execute, and God will not permit him.

I can never ever vote a one time Custom Officer, formerly of Idi Iroko border and Airport, the citadel of corruption.

1 Like

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by frog12: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
yes except they were lies and meant to deceive people like you

Sirheny007:

angrycheesygringrin
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by naikeboy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2022
Atiku na still lagger like Buhari, tinubu abeg... This was a recorded and edited interview not live and he still fumbled... Till now he refused to answer the simple question.... What he and obj did with 16b dollars power project....
# obidienttheanswer.....

1 Like

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by olamike02: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
Juanmike:
First to comment.
Anyway, anybody considering voting Tilumbu or Atiaku El Cameron, it will never be well with their unborn shildren.
Because of your gingory you are reigning curse on other people. That's why no sane person will want to vote for Pandora You too dey lie Obi.
All of you that think you can intimidate anyone you are all bastards . OBI can't win in ANAMBRA know this and be at peace with yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by frog12: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2022
he seemed calm that's why he wanted the interview at his house

underated:
Sometime, Nigerians just like to criticize for criticism sake. Atiku responded well to those questions and as far as I’m concerned, his responses are balanced and unbiased. He gave simple solutions to underlying issues but it seems Nigerians need big grammar solutions to indicate if this person is fit or not. Good governance no be until u go havard go learn English.

Moreover, I think Nigerians are pushing their luck too far with our expectations. We’re demanding miracle that’s why we get scammed over and over again by religious leaders and politicians. They tell us what we ant to hear with little care of reality.

The reality is our leaders have little to do and can only take things step by step. Even with that, I don’t see Nigeria progressing because we Nigerians are natural evil people. We blame leaders for everything but they are just behavioural representations of the citizens.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by chinchum(m): 5:26pm On Jul 23, 2022
dyera:

60 to 70 is the transition from middle age to old age, just as 30 to 40 is the transition from youth to middle age. Old age proper, starts from 70.
you obviously constructed this definition. It has more to do with perception though.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2022
If you vote Obi, e no go better for you and your unborn generation.
Think before you type.
Juanmike:
First to comment.

2 Likes

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Tareq1105: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
victree007:
Couldn't help but notice that this article was from the Tinubu Campaign Organisation.
I hope Bola Tinubu presents himself to be interviewed soon as well, so we can scrutinize, fact-check, and evaluate his candidacy for the same office.
I am mostly curious to know if all 4 major presidential candidates and their respective VP nominees will be open to debates. Time will tell.

My brother, I want the 4 major contestants and their Vice to be engaged in hot debates. Not one debate, not two. Our Guild of Editors should organize like 5 Debates of 2 hrs each on national TV in the following key areas:

1. Insecurity in the land

2. Economy and Agriculture

3. Unemployment and Corruption

4. Education and Health policies.

5. Power sustainability.

This arrangement would expose the candidates and Nigerians would be able to make their choice. By the end of the 5th debate, the winner would have been known to 60% of Nigerians.

Either Tinubu or Atiku or kwakwaso or Obi, we shall see who's more prepared for the job. I'm sure we all would like to see the performance of our candidates.

After the Presidential candidates have taken their turn, their Vice Presidential candidates should do same.

Not until then, I don't have any candidate yet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by africantycoon: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2022
underated:

Your last paragraph is nothing but the truth.....

1 Like

Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Tareq1105: 5:43pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sirheny007:

angrycheesygringrin

Why he was relaxed.

1. He paid Arise TV to move the interview to his house.

2. He had access to the questions before the interview yet he couldn't answer well.

3. The interview was edited before you watched it.

So, he wasn't on Hot seat.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by oyeb15: 5:44pm On Jul 23, 2022
Atiku is the only person that can solve Nigeria problem. Obi will get confused and Tinubu will compound the problems
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Okarakwu: 5:46pm On Jul 23, 2022
So when will your candidate Bola Tinubu will appear on Arise too?.....so we learn more about cassava and agbado
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Mamaafrik1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 23, 2022
see pot that is calling kettle back.
ALL OF UNA GO DIE THROWAY
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by james007: 6:06pm On Jul 23, 2022
underated:

I wish I can kiss � you there.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Juanmike(m): 6:12pm On Jul 23, 2022
LARRYOBRAIN:
If you vote Obi, e no better for you and your unborn generation.
Think before you type.
E go better... Cos I made the right choice.
The universe will reward me.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Juanmike(m): 6:13pm On Jul 23, 2022
olamike02:

Because of your gingory you are reigning curse on other people. That's why no sane person will want to vote for Pandora You too dey lie Obi.
All of you that think you can intimidate anyone you are all bastards . OBI can't win in ANAMBRA know this and be at peace with yourself.
* No Insane person would vote credibility.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Juanmike(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
Okealaaye:

Cause causeless shall not come, according to the Word of God. It shall never be well with you and your unborn children unto many generations after you. You shall leave in darkness without the Light that freely gives light all the days of your life. May you not see the rising of the sun tomorrow. May you be slave to your peers and a beggar of crumbs at the table of your antagonists. May you never see fulfilment in ALL of your endeavours and aspirations and may your coming into this world be a vain venture.

May God punish you and all that are named with you, IJN.

Na by force? Democracy guarantees freedom of association and expression of opinions without let or hindrance. You shall die premature death, Amen.
May you be cursed if you vote your grandfather for President.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Juanmike(m): 6:14pm On Jul 23, 2022
moshino:

Stop cursing people's UNBORN children because they decide to support a different candidate than yours, what sin did the UNBORN children commit. This is not a way to convince people to support your own candidate. And when you curse innocent UNBORN children, that curse is actually for yourself.
And you.
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Ambber(f): 6:16pm On Jul 23, 2022
Sirheny007:

angrycheesygringrin
lmao grin grin grin be nice!
Re: Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation by Juanmike(m): 6:17pm On Jul 23, 2022
kennyz247:

likewise it will never be well ur generation and unborn generation if you vote any other party
And you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Scores At Edo Train Station, Many Injured / Nigeria Grounds Dan Etete’s Jet In Canada / Oyo Governorship: Gunmen Invade Folarin’s Family Compound, Injure Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.