Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) (6338 Views)

What Does It Mean If A Girl Sends You This Text (pic Attached) / caught my wife fucking my landlord pic attached / "The Level Of Moral Decay Now Is Alarming, Ladies Losing Their Values" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by Haynnie: 10:04am On Jul 24, 2022
Many netizens has been concerned over the morals of men who let women walk beside curb. Some said it was how they were brought up, others said is not deep and shouldn’t be of any concern since they are both adult. But majority saw it as not a good upbringing as to show how they don’t care about anything.

The question here is, does this act concern moral upbringing or is just part of a personality in some men? Or is this a serious issue to be concerned with?

Well, is understandable if it were to be a child because the safety of a child should be looked at but for an adult, you are responsible for your own safety.

My dear Nairalanders what are your opinion about this issue?

1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by God1000(m): 10:08am On Jul 24, 2022
I see nothing wrong here, don't read meaning into everything

9 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by TarOrfeeek: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2022
grin

Men are now realising that regardless of how much sacrifice you make for a wamen.

She'll still ask you that question that is embedded in their genetic make up.

"What have you done for me?"

wink

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by MITCHELL96: 10:17am On Jul 24, 2022
Nothing's actually wrong here man, this isn't one of the pressing issues we should be talking about please.

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by Haynnie: 10:19am On Jul 24, 2022
TarOrfeeek:
grin

Men are now realising that regardless of how much sacrifice you make for a wamen.

She'll still ask you that question that is embedded in their genetic make up.

"What have you done for me?"

wink

True. Mostly women were the ones calling out men for carefree lifestyle

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by JASONjnr(m): 10:30am On Jul 24, 2022
Haynnie:

True. Mostly women were the ones calling out men for carefree lifestyle

And now the table is turning and you're already complaining?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by YxCEc2kUDRp2RWy: 10:31am On Jul 24, 2022

> woman detected
> opinion ignored

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by vastolord4(m): 10:34am On Jul 24, 2022
If he doesn't walk by the curb, the lady should simply change her position why wait for him to always act? undecided undecided .. but in Yankee, you're responsible for your safety I guess that's why everyone carries a gun.
Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by WonderManly(m): 10:35am On Jul 24, 2022
I'm coming... I will comment later.
Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by Haynnie: 10:38am On Jul 24, 2022
JASONjnr:

And now the table is turning and you're already complaining?

Im not cus I do this too to my female friends and is not a big deal to
I only posted how people reacted to the situation
Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by obiekunie01: 10:40am On Jul 24, 2022
sebi they said we are equal and should be treated equally.

here you have it!

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by siofra(f): 11:46am On Jul 24, 2022
Lol

My male friends do it, when I'm walking beside the curb they will try to stop me but I don't let them stop me.

I walk beside the curb because I want to.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by blaquebelle: 11:48am On Jul 24, 2022
I'm female and I see nothing wrong with it. In fact it's weird for me when a guy insists on walking on that side. Like bro, na the same jamming car fit jam both of us. Not like your muscles will save your life or something. Especially when I care about the person.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by LOVEGINO(m): 12:09pm On Jul 24, 2022
Op nor get problem.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by meobizy(f): 12:16pm On Jul 24, 2022
Naija no dey the pictures. Not my concern.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 24, 2022
Do not risk your life for any pvssy; better you give it to the devil directly.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by Nyascobar1414: 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
nijaomegacode:
Do not risk your life for any pvssy; better you give it to the devil directly.

No true words than this.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by Nyascobar1414: 1:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
Same with marriage, whereby our simps brothers are taking care of another adult(women)...

They will learn!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 24, 2022
Me wey dey waka leave my woman nko?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by VenumX: 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2022
No big deal except when walking or crossing with kids.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by posty56: 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2022
wetin women dey see themselves as sef mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by majamajic(m): 2:20pm On Jul 24, 2022
Na me good make motor kiiii ?? grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by Rexymania(m): 2:38pm On Jul 24, 2022
Why are you taking paracetamol for someone else's headache?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by ThrustReverser(m): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2022
But why are those people in the third picture crossing the road through the zebra crossing

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 24, 2022
Haba na
Me i can't do that o. I'm a good guy.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by Elchappo: 3:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
If I am to pretend to pressing issues in Nigeria and talk about this, I would say it's a moral issue...
Remember back then, I would not allow her on that position due to d fact that she is a weaker vessel as I did to every child I had to walk with..

But present Nigeria, current female mentality, it's advised u allow that aeroplane wey fail break to jam her...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by talk2hb1(m): 3:55pm On Jul 24, 2022
Haynnie:
Many netizens has been concerned over the morals of men who let women walk beside curb. Some said it was how they were brought up, others said is not deep and shouldn’t be of any concern since they are both adult. But majority saw it as not a good upbringing as to show how they don’t care about anything.

The question here is, does this act concern moral upbringing or is just part of a personality in some men? Or is this a serious issue to be concerned with?

Well, is understandable if it were to be a child because the safety of a child should be looked at but for an adult, you are responsible for your own safety.

What Happened To Gender Equality?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by phemmyfour: 5:34pm On Jul 24, 2022
Haynnie:

Na una dey ask for gender equality yet you are yearning for care of the opposite gender

1 Like

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by thesicilian: 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2022
phemmyfour:
Na una dey ask for gender equality yet you are yearning for care of the opposite gender
They don't know what they want
Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2022
Na men car suppose dey break their legs abi? Or if the guy is in the hospital for broken leg won't the girl go ahead to sleep with his friends and neighbors?

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by Nonam: 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2022
My opinion is that, I don't get your point or understand what you are even talking about.

Haynnie:

Re: Why Are Men Like This? Lack Of Moral Upbringing? (pic Attached) by Haynnie: 10:03pm On Jul 25, 2022
Nonam:
My opinion is that, I don't get your point or understand what you are even talking about.

Follow the comments you will understand

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Afraid Of Ekaette? *pics* / Recession Guys: See Why Girl Snubbed Guy At A Mall / If You Do These 8 Things Around Women, They'll Hate You Like Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.