Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,602 members, 7,851,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:41 PM

I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. (6797 Views)

#GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) / A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st / See How This Broke SIMP Is Manipulating This Lady [18+ Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by ruffkenny: 8:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ooh so you think it is better for him to be dying slowly under the guise of relationship or die many times before his real death than to have the right kind of relationship and live happily?

What has short life got to do with being in a toxic relationship?

Except a man takes back control of the woman in his life,he would always feel small, dominated,sad and intimidated ..

It is very clear that some women will never allow u take back control once you have lost it to them in the first place esp narcissist ,that's why it is advisable for him to move on with better options or make this one right. Do u believe that this girl that is so stubborn to him can meet another stronger guy tomorrow who she will be crying for and striving to please,it all depends on how a guy plays the card,girls are all wonderful being but the way we handle them is the only determining factor to whether she will give u peace and do her best to please u or make u cry while u do your best to please her,the ball is in a man's court actually..

Still moving on with other girls will not work for him if he keep this same attitude of over pleasing girls cos sooner or later it will still get to this point where he gives out total control to the girl..

The summary is ,guys need to stop simping and be the man in control of their relationship ...

Heathrow44:

All this for a short life, when will u die, u think u live for forever
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
ruffkenny:
Ooh so you think it is better for him to be dying slowly under the guise of relationship or die many times before his real death than to have the right kind of relationship and live happily?

Except a man takes back control of the woman in his life,he would always feel small, dominated,sad and intimidated ..

It is very clear that some women will never allow u take back control once you have lost it to them in the first place esp narcissist ,that's why it is advisable for him to move on with better options or make this one right. Do u believe that this girl that is so stubborn to him can meet another stronger guy tomorrow who she will be crying for and striving to please,it all depends on how a guy plays the card,girls are all wonderful being but the way we handle them is the only determining factor to whether she will give u peace and do her best to please u or make u cry while u do your best to please her,the ball is in a man's court actually..

Still moving on with other girls will not work for him if he keep this same attitude of over pleasing girls cos sooner or later it will still get to this point where he gives out total control to the girl..

The summary is ,guys need to stop simping and be the man in control of their relationship ...

the story is for the man to move on, if I was him, I would av moved on since, her shadow wouldn't be any where to be found, my only advice for him is if he's getting intimacy he can continue while sourcing for other women,
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Save1soul: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2022
ruffkenny:

You have said it all bro, I allowed her too much control. lessons learnt.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Blunttruth: 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2022
One of the red Piller gang coming here to seek for a simp advice hiding under a new moniker .

I would advise you take a break. Just completely cut off, no calls, no messages no visits no communication. It's hard but try. If she comes over and trys to use sex bluff her. Do this for long time, and then gradually you will get over her cos all those attitude will amplifying marriage.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by ifihearam: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2022
Save1soul:

You have said it all bro, I allowed her too much control. lessons learnt.

Una just dey deceive una self thinking say this OP go hear a single advise.

A simp is a simp come rain or sunshine.
Thus guy is madly in love and suffers from low self esteem, we all know here that this op knows deep down that the girl is no longer in love with him and she is cheating on him, but he thinks being a simp and aplogising to her even when she is wrong would make her love him again...the ship of love has long sailed, this babe is waiting to cross the Ts and dot the I so she can dump your sorry ass next month.

If you had money sef,you will get a little respect but this one does not have money and you want oyalty and respect from a slay queen?
The reason she gets angry when you tell are you are a man is because she does not se any masculine quality in you hence it irritates her, no sense of security, no control,no money,no commanding presence, she doe not miss you, as a matter of fact tell us the truth she refuses you sex because you irritate her.
My advise is, start creating room for breakfast cos it must come next month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by ROBERTSONBIGGIE: 9:46pm On Jul 26, 2022
If she manipulates you, manipulate her back na. Or better still, copulate her but not while she dey ovulate or you will end up with impregnate
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Victorious12: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2022
ifihearam:

Una just dey deceive una self thinking say this OP go hear a single advise.

A simp is a simp come rain or sunshine.
Thus guy is madly in love and suffers from low self esteem, we all know here that this op knows deep down that the girl is no longer in love with him and she is cheating on him, but he thinks being a simp and aplogising to her even when she is wrong would make her love him again...the ship of love has long sailed, this babe is waiting to cross the Ts and dot the I so she can dump your sorry ass next month.
mehn. I had to laugh hard at those first lines
He can’t dump her
He won’t take the advice
They have left him already
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by ifihearam: 9:52pm On Jul 26, 2022
Victorious12:
mehn. I had to laugh hard at those first lines
He can’t dump her
He won’t take the advice
They have left him already

He is dating himself bro
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Nwaotu10(m): 9:57pm On Jul 26, 2022
You beg her for forgiveness even when she's at fault?
You must be a SIMP le man. grin
You need to be placed on REDPILL overdose, 4kinn SIMP .

WTF MAN! grin
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by apiski(m): 10:08pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nonexisting1:
The problems you listed from number 1 to number 5 are all red flags and you are still in the relationship? Wisdom is seriously chasing you but it seems you have always been running faster away from it. Enjoy your simping in peace, God forbid I interrupt it.

SECONDED
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Nonywendy(m): 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
Save1soul:
Nairaland family, help a bro here, I had to open another account to post this, pls read till the end.

I have been dating this girl for more than 3 years, I will say that I have been experiencing hell fire in the past 1 year and 6 month. I know no one is perfect but the problem is too much.

She have some good sides every man will cherish, she appears decent and well brought up, but here are the problem.

1. She gets angry easily. This is a problem to our relationship because we can't have a normal conservation without quarrel, like we quarrel almost every 2 days.

2. Recently she talks to me disrespectful: if there is any small argument or disagreement among us, she talks to me like her jnr sister, not minding or caring how I feel.

3. Anytime we have a fight, she gives me the silent treatment for days and I end up apologizing even when she is wrong. When I remember her good side, I want to make peace and beg her.

4. Most times when we argue, I try telling her that I am a man and i won't take some things she does. This statement " I am a man" gets her provoke. She complained against me using that statement.

5. She does not want to be scolded, she doesn't want me to complain about wrongs she does, she believes with complains about her behavior, her self esteem will be affected. She confessed to me of having an ego.

In one of the arguments, she said I make her regret saying yes to me. Just last week, we had a small disagreement; I tried helping her recover something and since I was not able to do that, I told her I will still try and her response got me angry, she didn't appreciate the fact that I was trying, that got me angry.

I uploaded a female friends picture on WhatsApp and wished her happy birthday, my girlfriend screenshot the pic, sent it to me mocking me, calling me immature, saying that I am not mature, that if I post 100 female pictures, it won't disturb her.

This is a girl I have never cheated on for the 3 years we have dated, I respect and tell her virtually everything I do, all my plans, and she knows that I love her alone. She knows that she is the only girl I am seeing and I have promised to marry her, she also know that I am working towards marrying her.

Early this year, she phycologically abused me, she knew that I love her so much, so she was playing games with my emotions, today she will act like she is angry with me and not talk to me, when I beg she will calm to forgive me, tomorrow she will continue same thing, until she stopped when I got her in the game.

I will take all the insults, Nairaland family, what do I do here.

let me ask u this question, where do u want this relationship to lead u to? If u can't deal with this her attitude, pls quit for ur sanity. Don't be an ass licker
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Victorious12: 10:10pm On Jul 26, 2022
ifihearam:

He is dating himself bro
for three years him be the woman for the ship
Even if they marry sef
Him go graduate to houseboy
Guy no feel bad

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by apiski(m): 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2022
TOPIC: FOOLISHNESS

WHAT IS FOOLISHNESS?

Foolishness is an office... A person who occupies the office of foolishness is called a fool...

HOW DO I STOP BEING A FOOL?

ANSWER:

KEEP OCCUPYING THE OFFICE OF A FOOL

You want to be told what to? Never, I will never tell you. That very thing in your mind, do it because that's what you will end up doing. Yes, we know. But I guarantee you that after a rough journey through the hard way, you will never remain the same. Like me, you must have learnt by force, so that in a few years time you'd be here advicing young folks, (as in such thing) and the endless chain continues. Hahahahaha!
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by sslcrypt: 4:28am On Jul 27, 2022
Read through this post again and realized op sees himself as a ugly guy who can't get a woman so he wants to end his life on top one that manges to give him attention.
He doesn't want to end this crap, so no more advice, he's a weakling

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Nonam: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2022
Save1soul:

That was then bro, I thought so, but now I know better.

That girl will someday and surely make you depressed by turning you to mumu becos of your financial level.

Some people need to leave your life for you to get to a greater height.

Bye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Come Back To Find You Maid In This Position (photo) / Side Chick Destroys Boyfriend's Properties And House Infront Of His Wife (Pics) / Prostitution In Broad Day Light In The Streets Of Arizona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.