Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

#GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) (5294 Views)

I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. / See After S*x Photo Of Couple Shared Online (18+) / Has A Nigerian Girl Tried To Entrap You With Pregnancy? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2022
23 DAYS TO #GoldenPenis!!

I remember back then a few before graduation, I invited a fellow female WAEC candidate over to my temporary apartment for S€X, I told her before hand what she was obviously coming over for, she knew this and of course still came over, I was too good to ignore (Not bragging).

15 minutes after her availability, I was about getting down to business, now, of all the time we have known each other, weeks before that time plus the extra 15 minutes I gave her before moving towards acquiring a fvvck, that point where I was about to unleash myself was the exact time she wanted to make me promise her my commitment and of a small smartphone popular at that time to seal the s€x! grin It was funny at the time to be honest.

But well, I need you all to pay attention to the next lines if notes.

I immediately withdrew myself, gave her a literal, one word NO, picked up my phone and started making phone calls to other girls right in front of her, I successfully called two girls and they would be on their way to my apartment at different time settings, now I looked back at Madam S€X DEAL, and told her to leave because two people were on their way to replace her presence.

She knew I was a guy a lot of girls around her were gunning for, that was why she needed me to promise her my commitment, well I did her a solid by not lying to her right

She called back the next day telling me how she saw one of the girls I called on her way to my apartment, she knew her because we were all WAEC candidates in the same government approved school, so she must have seen the girl's face once or twice, or maybe even a whole lot more.
She started apologizing to me for not fvvcking her.

Still Typing...
[img]https://s1/images/20220906_093133.jpg[/img]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:12am On Sep 06, 2022
Women are THROW BACKERS, what I mean is, women will dish you back with what you portray yourself to be, if you portray an insecure guy with the fear of losing a woman, she will treat you like a ready loser, if you act like you are lucky to get S€x, she will starve you of S€x, if you act like a guy with his D!!ck in 5000 carat GOLD with his ability to get S€x whenever he wants to ON HIS OWN TERMS, she will feel lucky to have your d!!ck inside her, she will feel worthless before you, she will feel like she will never be able to measure up and she will feel like you came down to her level of all the more s€x appealing women around you!!

Her name was AMINAT, I made her understand that her pvvssy wasn't what she thought it was, now she has either follow my rules or get tf out, the second option wasn't very conspicuous to her, it will never be to females, they hate missing out, that is something else you should take to your advantage.

I'm not a SIMP, you cannot manipulate me because I was coming for your pvvsy, are you fvvcking me or you are looking towards crowdfunding for a Tecno Y6?
I have a FVVCKING GOLDEN P€N!S!!!, you Will have to choose wisely between this D!!CK and an N18,000 phone BIITTCH!!
Yes, I fvvcked her later that week, with her mouth fvvcking shut this time. grin
#GoldenPenis is all about CONTROL!!

I used a lot of chooky words in this one.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:24am On Sep 06, 2022
You are having S€X for yourself not because of her or because she brought it to you, it's yours, TAKE IT!!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:28am On Sep 06, 2022
#GoldenPenis is all about getting full control of the s€x available to you in your space, you deserve to fvvck whenever YOU want to fvvck, not when the pvvsy mistakenly comes to you!!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:42am On Sep 06, 2022
I will say this again, women are not hard, it's all an illusion!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2022
[url=m.facebook.com/TheGidRedpiller][img]https://s4/images/InShot_20220902_105702805.gif[/img][/url]
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:15am On Sep 06, 2022
[url=mobile.twitter.com/thegidredpiller][img]https://s4/images/InShot_20220901_122020495.gif[/img][/url]
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by AishaDant(f): 11:20am On Sep 06, 2022
Mtchewwwwwwwwww

12 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by Ikennaford: 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2022
Lolz, those girls you called,na only you Dem de give sex!?

5 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by NoahHadNoArk: 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2022
AishaDant:
Mtchewwwwwwwwww
Na so u dey call your papa for house?!! grin

D name long o grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by phatriqk(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
There are some truth to what you say at times but to be honest men who belong to this Red Pill thing are just individuals who confuse being a toxic person with being an Alpha male, the two are not synonymous in any way at all, check it well they are either the way they are because of past experiences or are afraid of getting hurt, basically Red Pillers are insecure men and that's a fact , where Red Pillers always get it wrong is thinking all women are the same everywhere, classy women exist most of which are beyond the reach of all this Red Pillers, you form this toxic attitude as a coping mechanism, the fact that every woman you come across behaves in that manner just means you need to up your standards and you will definitely encounter classy women with real value. Having a bunch of girls to call anytime any day just shows that the girls you roll with ain't gat class, don't their value, same thing goes for you.

26 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ikennaford:
Lolz, those girls you called,na only you Dem de give sex!?
4% of men get 96% of all the S€x available, I Wii talk about this very soon too.
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2022
phatriqk:
There are some truth to what you say at times but to be honest men who belong to this Red Pill thing are just individuals who confuse being a toxic person with being an Alpha male, the two are not synonymous in any way at all, check it well they are either the way they are because of past experiences or are afraid of getting hurt, basically Red Pillers are insecure men and that's a fact , where Red Pillers always get it wrong is thinking all women are the same everywhere, classy women exist most of which are beyond the reach of all this Red Pillers, you form this toxic attitude as a coping mechanism, the fact that every woman you come across behaves in that manner just means you need to up your standards and you will definitely encounter classy women with real value. Having a bunch of girls to call anytime any day just shows that the girls you roll with ain't gat class, don't their value, same thing goes for you.
You just wrote one long note of BULLCRAP.

No woman have standards, if you appear wanted enough, she will fvvck you too.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:36pm On Sep 06, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

D name long o grin grin
I wouldn't have preferred for you to clap back but well.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by Corridon: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

You are a man. I like what I'm seeing here. More ink to your pen.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by Broveens42(m): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

Very true.
You would see a House help, well taken care of , playing hard to get for some guys in the street but prefers the soft touch from Madam's kid .... Where is her standard ? grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by kingPhidel(m): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2022
...as long as the rules works on ya sisters, cousins also their won’t be problem...

Let’s guide our daughters in the right part of life. The fact that my gender creat a path of deceit to, let’s teach our daughters self worth and be financially successfully independent because when they realize they like diamond and we all know the process of getting diamond then golden whatever won’t maltreat our daughters.

Do unto others as you’d want them do to you. Remember you’d have daughters and sisters.

I cum In Peace

2 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
Broveens42:

Very true.
You would see a House help, well taken care of , playing hard to get for some guys in the street but prefers the soft touch from Madam's kid .... Where is her standard ? grin
BOOM!!
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:10pm On Sep 06, 2022
Corridon:
You are a man. I like what I'm seeing here. More ink to your pen.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by Sojourner2000(m): 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

How much will this book cost
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by AishaDant(f): 5:05pm On Sep 06, 2022
NoahHadNoArk:

D name long o grin grin

I usually don't respond to insults but since you have decided to drag my innocent father into this, you must be absolutely retarded and disgusting.

You clearly don't have a father because if you did and he was a good father - you will respect and value fathers.

Clowns like you end up being extremely useless to everyone around you. Heck even to yourself, you're useless!

I won't be surprised if a speeding truck crushed you to death because your life has zero value.

Rubbish!

8 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:07pm On Sep 06, 2022
Sojourner2000:

How much will this book cost
More details will be provided prior the release date.

See details HERE
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by Konjiboii: 5:23pm On Sep 06, 2022
AishaDant:

I usually don't respond to insults but since you have decided to drag my innocent father into this, you must be absolutely retarded and disgusting.

You clearly don't have a father because if you did and he was a good father - you will respect and value fathers.

Clowns like you end up being extremely useless to everyone around you. Heck even to yourself, you're useless!

I won't be surprised if a speeding truck crushed you to death because your life has zero value.

Rubbish!

Aunty shut da hell up. Wetin make you enter the thread

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by AishaDant(f): 5:30pm On Sep 06, 2022
Konjiboii:

Aunty shut da hell up. Wetin make you enter the thread

Because naira land belongs to your ancestors, so you sit in your cage and decide who enters what thread?

I feel sorry for everyone in your life.

You're clearly another useless drunkard!

6 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by Rexymania(m): 5:33pm On Sep 06, 2022
LoL paranoid

1 Like

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
So many females pissing it off in this thread huh?? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by Ikennaford: 5:41pm On Sep 06, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
4% of men get 96% of all the S€x available, I Wii talk about this very soon too.

Don't lecture me idiot

4 Likes

Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2022
Ikennaford:

Don't lecture me idiot
Oh wow.
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:02pm On Sep 06, 2022
NO.7 ON TRENDING!!

NO.1 IN ROMANCE.
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by Konjiboii: 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2022
AishaDant:

Because naira land belongs to your ancestors, so you sit in your cage and decide who enters what thread?

I feel sorry for everyone in your life.

You're clearly another useless drunkard!

And i will piss in your eye if you quote me again, get off the thread stupid
Re: #GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) by Ishilove: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2022
Werey alaso

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Did Not Call Me / How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Why Some Girls Can Never Be Faithful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.