Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,827 members, 7,837,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. (6744 Views)

#GoldenPenis: I Did This When A Girl Tried Manipulating Me With S€X!! (Photo) / A Girl That Was Manipulating Me Told Me She Was Pregnant For Me On April 1st / See How This Broke SIMP Is Manipulating This Lady [18+ Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Goodnigga: 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2022
Oga OP, your case is a similar case to every young guy. That's why many even think they are talking about their girl. My own girl that time too, was very beautiful, light skinned and she sabi dress. But I never showed her love initially.She asked me if I love her, I said that I am attracted to her, but no love yet until I watch her. For like 3 months, my heart was strong, this girl was always telling me I love you, I never replied. She said it's a lie that I loved her. No feelings at all. Omo, not until I fell in love with her, then she changed immediately to Shina Rambo. She started controlling and manipulating me. Of course, I had no options, no other girlfriend. She even told me that she could do without me but I couldn't. But the day I summoned courage to break up, it shocked her. The primary power of a woman over man is their PUSSY.

1. So, stop the sex for now, a girlfriend is useless to a man, and can't dare ask for anything or make shakara once sex is no longer involved.
2. Never apologize if you are not wrong again.
3. Reward only good behavior and punish bad behavior by withdrawing your love.
4. Treat her the way she treats you.
5. Be willing to walk away without notice.
6. Start learning to talk to other girls, the second power of girls after pussy is OPTIONS. They always have guys coming after them so it will be like they are doing you a favor for dating you. So, if she won't stop giving out her numbers and picking other suitors' calls, you too go for many girls, get their numbers too.
7. Upgrade yourself so that if she loses you, other girls will still be attracted to you, and you won't miss her

Selah!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Save1soul: 8:17pm On Jul 25, 2022
LEGALSER:

Guy, you don't need any advise, you only need to stand up and walk out of that relationship stop acting and sounding Petty. You be man, act like one.

That's the truth bro, I will do just that.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Gabkan7: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2022
You can't be a comrade accept the red flag and walk away be you a mental damage or suffer phycosis
SIMP LIKE YOU HAVE NO SELF WORTH na for house and with you niggaz your type dey form am a man
pass me the spark
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Save1soul: 8:27pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gabkan7:
You can't be a comrade
accept the red flag and walk away be you a mental damage or suffer phycosis

SIMP LIKE YOU HAVE NO SELF WORTH
na for house and with you niggaz your type dey form am a man

pass me the spark

" I am a man" hahaha

Why would a girl be intimidated when her man says that he is a man and should be respected. I just tire.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by imagrg(m): 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2022
Ladies could be so emotional as going to the extent of killing their lovers/husbands; so be careful she doesn't go to that extent when you marry her!

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Gabkan7: 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2022
Save1soul:

" I am a man" hahaha

Why would a girl be intimidated when her man says that he is a man and should be respected. I just tire.
She's not intimidated by your words, she is only irritated bcus ur action are not congurent with your words.
you vibe no be am
find your class 'lol'

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by kelspinall(m): 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2022
in post malone's voice

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Peskid147: 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2022
Save1soul:
Nairaland family, help a bro here, I had to open another account to post this, pls read till the end.

I have been dating this girl for more than 3 years, I will say that I have been experiencing hell fire in the past 1 year and 6 month. I know no one is perfect but the problem is too much.

She have some good sides every man will cherish, she appears decent and well brought up, but here are the problem.

1. She gets angry easily. This is a problem to our relationship because we can't have a normal conservation without quarrel, like we quarrel almost every 2 days.

2. Recently she talks to me disrespectful: if there is any small argument or disagreement among us, she talks to me like her jnr sister, not minding or caring how I feel.

3. Anytime we have a fight, she gives me the silent treatment for days and I end up apologizing even when she is wrong. When I remember her good side, I want to make peace and beg her.

4. Most times when we argue, I try telling her that I am a man and i won't take some things she does. This statement " I am a man" gets her provoke. She complained against me using that statement.

5. She does not want to be scolded, she doesn't want me to complain about wrongs she does, she believes with complains about her behavior, her self esteem will be affected. She confessed to me of having an ego.

In one of the arguments, she said I make her regret saying yes to me. Just last week, we had a small disagreement; I tried helping her recover something and since I was not able to do that, I told her I will still try and her response got me angry, she didn't appreciate the fact that I was trying, that got me angry.

I uploaded a female friends picture on WhatsApp and wished her happy birthday, my girlfriend screenshot the pic, sent it to me mocking me, calling me immature, saying that I am not mature, that if I post 100 female pictures, it won't disturb her.

This is a girl I have never cheated on for the 3 years we have dated, I respect and tell her virtually everything I do, all my plans, and she knows that I love her alone. She knows that she is the only girl I am seeing and I have promised to marry her, she also know that I am working towards marrying her.

Early this year, she phycologically abused me, she knew that I love her so much, so she was playing games with my emotions, today she will act like she is angry with me and not talk to me, when I beg she will calm to forgive me, tomorrow she will continue same thing, until she stopped when I got her in the game.

I will take all the insults, Nairaland family, what do I do here.

bro u are in a toxic relationship, any body that can not control his/her temper is ready to do worse damage.bro it high time you left dat relationship cuz it not gud to your mental health.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Chris2863(m): 9:35pm On Jul 25, 2022
AntichristXXX:
Baba fvck wetin you wan fvck and have other ladies on standby. Both of you no fit marry, forget it. No say I no warn you o.
op, take this advice. Those qualities you listed there, my babe dey flex them pass and as I dey now, I’m just catching cruise now. I’m done trying. Whenever she is tired, she will find her way

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by phemy36(m): 9:42pm On Jul 25, 2022
AntichristXXX:
Baba fvck wetin you wan fvck and have other ladies on standby. Both of you no fit marry, forget it. No say I no warn you o.

Nigerian female should be avoided by all means

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by sapien5: 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2022
This hits home. Bro leave that relationship, I had same experience, I thought I could fix things, the more I tried, the more desperate I appeared.
You're not meant to fix people's attitude, you're meant to be with someone with the right attitude.
If you don't leave, you'll get your self damaged.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by obinnazy(m): 9:47pm On Jul 25, 2022
I'm tired of seeing guys lament over relationships...
Kindly leave the relationship If you're tired and stop lamenting..

ALPHAMALES don't lament, only the weak and SIMPs does.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Save1soul: 9:53pm On Jul 25, 2022
Gabkan7:

She's not intimidated by your words, she is only irritated bcus ur action are not congurent with your words.
you vibe no be am
find your class 'lol'

Funny as this may sound, but it's the truth,she said that because she didn't see how a man I was.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Gabkan7: 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2022
Save1soul:

Funny as this may sound, but it's the truth,she said that because she didn't see how a man I was.
man move on b4 u enter the next with her and you date yourself.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by AntichristXXX: 10:25pm On Jul 25, 2022
Chris2863:
op, take this advice. Those qualities you listed there, my babe dey flex them pass and as I dey do, I’m just catching cruise now. I’m fine trying. Whenever she is tired, she will find her way

Na man you be.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by luscioustrish(f): 12:08am On Jul 26, 2022
I’m even irritated on your behalf and I’m a girl.
Ignore her.
Give her silent treatment.
Keep on repeating “I am a man” whenever the need arises.
Most importantly; DO NOT BEG!
People don’t value what they have until they lose it.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by ogkrakkid(m): 12:11am On Jul 26, 2022
Shut d f up. Pussy ass nigga

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Myhusband(m): 2:53am On Jul 26, 2022
before I go give you my words, go and check your BP first, the result will influence my advise

a gf not a wife o? sorry you hear
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by ruffkenny: 3:50am On Jul 26, 2022
The real problem here is not with the girl but with u,"if the foundation be destroyed "how can u save yourself..

You have shown her the nice,soft and easy part of u,always caring for her and opening up every details for her like your life depends on her validation,hence this see finish,lost of respect,getting angry and shouting at you,giving u the silent torture and making u feel less of a man cos she knows u will still be the one running to her even if she is wrong,u have indulged her so much and u have shown her indirectly that she can treat u that way. Now u have lost your self esteem and confidence to even act as a man where she is,infarct u are loosing yourself to the point she wants to even control your birthday wishes to friends. when u refuse to do what u ought to do as a man every time from your mind but do always what a girl tell u or want u to do this is always the result..

It is disheartening but u have to start acting as a real man,be more masculine and stronger than her,let her do what u want and act less concerned if she doesn't do what u want or better still,punish her by withdrawing every help or closeness u have with her little by little, withdraw your love, attention and care..If it is sex she is using to get u,don't touch her,hang out with friends and meet new people as well as new girls,and don't always spend too much time at home or around her, Find a way to bruise her ego and self esteem so she can come running back to u, you as a man is supposed to be in charge not a woman in charge of u..Never beg her at all in any case,I repeat never beg her especially when u are not wrong,The way u act towards her can either decrease or increase your self worth,if u act needy,u will decrease your ego and if u act opposite ie nonchalant and less concerned to her,u will increase your ego..Remove this scarsity mindset u have,there are many fishes in the river, she ought to know that u can easily replace her with a better girl if u want..

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by David1017(m): 4:56am On Jul 26, 2022
You are seeing she's manipulating you. And u are thinking if she is?..
Many of us think we can change a grown person
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by sslcrypt: 6:08am On Jul 26, 2022
Sorry to say that you are a victim and also a weakling. My brothers can never date such a lady, you men ought to be wise and stop been weak.
When I was dating my hubby then there was mutual respect but I gave him more respect because that's how I was raised.
Majority of ladies these days lack respect and home training and I feel sorry for guys who just gush over them like people with no reasoning.
At the end tho, I noticed men do love with their hearts which is a strength and many ladies know it this, thus the reason they will manipulate things to the favor.
If I were your older sister leave that relationship it's toxic and dead on arrival.

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Russianlord101(m): 7:25am On Jul 26, 2022
Oga leave that babe mehn. Just breakup with her
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by sanya4good(m): 7:26am On Jul 26, 2022
Men should stop loving women with their hearts and brain at the same time.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Ezendimmuo: 7:57am On Jul 26, 2022
luscioustrish:
Ignore her.

Even this babe dey vex for you...
This is the greatest height of it OP grin

M very sure after reading all these comments
You won't leave her
I was once in your shoes...
One of the worst people to advice are guys in love

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Save1soul: 8:01am On Jul 26, 2022
luscioustrish:
Ignore her.

Thank you, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Save1soul: 8:04am On Jul 26, 2022
ruffkenny:
The real problem here is not with the girl but with u,"if the foundation be destroyed "how can u save yourself..

You have shown her the nice,soft and easy part of u,always caring for her and opening up every details for her like your life depends on her validation,hence this see finish,lost of respect,getting angry and shouting at you,giving u the silent torture and making u feel less of a man cos she knows u will still be the one running to her even if she is wrong,u have indulged her so much and u have shown her indirectly that she can treat u that way. Now u have lost your self esteem and confidence to even act as a man where she is,infarct u are loosing yourself to the point she wants to even control your birthday wishes to friends. when u refuse to do what u ought to do as a man every time from your mind but do always what a girl tell u or want u to do this is always the result..

It is disheartening but u have to start acting as a real man,be more masculine and stronger than her,let her do what u want and act less concerned if she doesn't do what u want or better still,punish her by withdrawing every help or closeness u have with her little by little, withdraw your love, attention and care..If it is sex she is using to get u,don't touch her,hang out with friends and meet new people as well as new girls,and don't always spend too much time at home or around her, Find a way to bruise her ego and self esteem so she can come running back to u, you as a man is supposed to be in charge not a woman in charge of u..Never beg her at all in any case,I repeat never beg her especially when u are not wrong,The way u act towards her can either decrease or increase your self worth,if u act needy,u will decrease your ego and if u act opposite ie nonchalant and less concerned to her,u will increase your ego..Remove this scarsity mindset u have,there are many fishes in the river, she ought to know that u can easily replace her with a better girl if u want..

Spot on bro, you just said everything, everything bro.

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by ojotobiloba1: 10:23am On Jul 26, 2022
Save1soul:
Nairaland family, help a bro here, I had to open another account to post this, pls read till the end.

I have been dating this girl for more than 3 years, I will say that I have been experiencing hell fire in the past 1 year and 6 month. I know no one is perfect but the problem is too much.

She have some good sides every man will cherish, she appears decent and well brought up, but here are the problem.

1. She gets angry easily. This is a problem to our relationship because we can't have a normal conservation without quarrel, like we quarrel almost every 2 days.

2. Recently she talks to me disrespectful: if there is any small argument or disagreement among us, she talks to me like her jnr sister, not minding or caring how I feel.

3. Anytime we have a fight, she gives me the silent treatment for days and I end up apologizing even when she is wrong. When I remember her good side, I want to make peace and beg her.

4. Most times when we argue, I try telling her that I am a man and i won't take some things she does. This statement " I am a man" gets her provoke. She complained against me using that statement.

5. She does not want to be scolded, she doesn't want me to complain about wrongs she does, she believes with complains about her behavior, her self esteem will be affected. She confessed to me of having an ego.

In one of the arguments, she said I make her regret saying yes to me. Just last week, we had a small disagreement; I tried helping her recover something and since I was not able to do that, I told her I will still try and her response got me angry, she didn't appreciate the fact that I was trying, that got me angry.

I uploaded a female friends picture on WhatsApp and wished her happy birthday, my girlfriend screenshot the pic, sent it to me mocking me, calling me immature, saying that I am not mature, that if I post 100 female pictures, it won't disturb her.

This is a girl I have never cheated on for the 3 years we have dated, I respect and tell her virtually everything I do, all my plans, and she knows that I love her alone. She knows that she is the only girl I am seeing and I have promised to marry her, she also know that I am working towards marrying her.

Early this year, she phycologically abused me, she knew that I love her so much, so she was playing games with my emotions, today she will act like she is angry with me and not talk to me, when I beg she will calm to forgive me, tomorrow she will continue same thing, until she stopped when I got her in the game.

I will take all the insults, Nairaland family, what do I do here.

Another SIMPle man, seems that your gf is under 25 years old. If she is, she is and will never ready to obey

2 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by luscioustrish(f): 3:22pm On Jul 26, 2022
Ezendimmuo:

Even this babe dey vex for you...
This is the greatest height of it OP grin

M very sure after reading all these comments
You won't leave her
I was once in your shoes...
One of the worst people to advice are guys in love

Honestly
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by TheZeezle(m): 3:37pm On Jul 26, 2022
Your family wont be proud of you if you open up like to them. Can you stop talking to her right now and act like you don't care bororo..

1 Like

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Nonam: 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2022
Save1soul:

Exactly bro, I feel I might not get another girl like her.

Shut up and change your mumu mindset.
Who said you will not get someone more better than her? You don't need advice becos poverty has turn you to mumu

You will have sence when she teach you a regrettable lesson

3 Likes

Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Save1soul: 7:06pm On Jul 26, 2022
Nonam:

Shut up and change your mumu mindset.
Who said you will not get someone more better than her? You don't need advice becos poverty has turn you to mumu

You will have sence when she teach you a regrettable lesson

That was then bro, I thought so, but now I know better.
Re: I Think My Girlfriend Is Manipulating Me. by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2022
ruffkenny:

All this for a short life, when will u die, u think u live for forever

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Advice : What Do Men Really Think Of Women Who Smoke. / I Bet It Wit U!!....u Can Neva Meet Such An Innocent, Decent N Carin Lady Again. / Is It Wrong To Be A Blasian?(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.