Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,181 members, 7,829,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Is There Hope For Virgins In The Marital World? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Hope For Virgins In The Marital World? (1071 Views)

10 Categories Of Female Virgins In Nigeria / Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions / A Thread For Virgins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Hope For Virgins In The Marital World? by SylviaCozy(f): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2007
help i think i have a problem. my friends tell me i'm leading my self to a ditch. i'm 21 without a boyfriend. most single guys i meet want to sleep with me immediately they meet me and the others are always married embarassed. i'm truly against (real) sex before marriage and b'cos of that i've decided to abstain, the truth is that i'm still a virgin. i'm really confused. is there hope for virgins in the marital world? i really want to get married a virgin. cry
Re: Is There Hope For Virgins In The Marital World? by glamchic: 4:15pm On Aug 16, 2007
Let me level with you.What you are hoping to acheive will be hard but not impossible.I know a few people who have done. However you have got to have the right reasons for wanting to hold on to it. If it's beacuse of your faith,then you are more likely to succeed but if it's just because you think it's the right thing to do,then what happens one day when you meet a proper sweet talker who sweeps you off your feet? You would find yourself giving in to him.What's best is just not to bring it up wihen you talk to guys and just stay without a boyfriend until you are older and more confident as a woman to say no firmly without fearing you would sound childish
Re: Is There Hope For Virgins In The Marital World? by Bolarge(m): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2007
Re: Is There Hope For Virgins In The Marital World? by prizeless(m): 3:59pm On Mar 14, 2008
THERE IS SO MUCH HOPE, SYLVIACOZY, FOR U

NOT JUST HOPE, BUT A LIFE FILLED WITH BLISSFULL THINGS AND A REAL CUTE GUY AND WONDERFUL KIDS AS A REWARD.

U'D NEVER REGRET THAT DECISION U MADE TO STAY CLEAN.
Re: Is There Hope For Virgins In The Marital World? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Mar 14, 2008
prizeless:

THERE IS SO MUCH HOPE, SYLVIACOZY, FOR You

NOT JUST HOPE, BUT A LIFE FILLED WITH BLISSFULL THINGS AND A REAL CUTE GUY AND WONDERFUL KIDS AS A REWARD.

You'D NEVER REGRET THAT DECISION You MADE TO STAY CLEAN.
word!!
Re: Is There Hope For Virgins In The Marital World? by Maykelly(f): 4:35pm On Mar 14, 2008
Is good to be a virgin, Men they will always try their luck. If you accept they Win, but if you say no they Loss.
but I hope by the time you're married; you will not go about chasing men.
Re: Is There Hope For Virgins In The Marital World? by Bblak(f): 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2008
prizeless:

Couldn't have said it better. cool
Re: Is There Hope For Virgins In The Marital World? by TOYOSI20(f): 4:42pm On Mar 14, 2008
prizeless:

Well said cool
Re: Is There Hope For Virgins In The Marital World? by nossycheek(f): 4:45pm On Mar 14, 2008
There is hope but my Virgin sisters in law (38 & 34) are finding it difficult to get married
Re: Is There Hope For Virgins In The Marital World? by hammers(m): 4:51pm On Mar 14, 2008
tHER IS CERTAINLY HOPE 4 U.
TODAY U WILL SLEEP SOUNDLY AND HAPPILY
U HAVE INDEED MET UR MATCH
I AM A SINGLE , HANDSOME , GOD FEARING,VIRGIN.
PLS CONTACT ME ASAP grin grin
Re: Is There Hope For Virgins In The Marital World? by hollandis(f): 5:41pm On Mar 14, 2008
SylviaCozy:

help i think i have a problem. my friends tell me i'm leading my self to a ditch. i'm 21 without a boyfriend. most single guys i meet want to sleep with me immediately they meet me and the others are always married embarassed. i'm truly against (real) sex before marriage and b'because of that i've decided to abstain, the truth is that i'm still a virgin. i'm really confused. is there hope for virgins in the marital world? i really want to get married a virgin. cry

It isn't a problem dear.I would call it a blessing.It doesnt stop you from having a boyfriend though.
I never knew virgin girls existed .Keep yourself until marriage.
Hopefully you will marry a virgin(man) too(if thats what you meant in your closing sentence)
Adios
Re: Is There Hope For Virgins In The Marital World? by earthrealm(m): 6:23am On Mar 15, 2008
nice thread, with real folks n meaningful contributions,

i wish all threads wud be this reasonable/responsible,
@poster,
glamchic:

Let me level with you.What you are hoping to acheive will be hard but not impossible.I know a few people who have done. However you have got to have the right reasons for wanting to hold on to it. If it's beacuse of your faith,then you are more likely to succeed but if it's just because you think it's the right thing to do,then what happens one day when you meet a proper sweet talker who sweeps you off your feet? You would find yourself giving in to him.What's best is just not to bring it up wihen you talk to guys and just stay without a boyfriend until you are older and more confident as a woman to say no firmly without fearing you would sound childish

this is surely among the best responses, though its always best being a virgin in all its ramifications, deeds/tots/actions, etc,
not having experienced
penile penetration is not the only criteria 4 virginity

(1) (Reply)

In Search Of A True Friend? / I Am In Love With This Girl.but: / Can Ladies Be Have Mercy On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.