Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky (27064 Views)

Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / Lady Told Boyfriend She Loves Horses; He Got Porsche Cayenne Turbo541 Horsepower / She Shot Her Shot But I Don't Feel The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Samskid310(m): 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nah it's not risky,I like to see her enter menopause before I marry my real loml
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Caleb17: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nah Virgin from Israel me wan fall in love with or marry. Guys that are dating Nigerian girls are really trying... Una weldone!

1 Like

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by DavidHarry(m): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
It's only high risk if you are committing to her. If she knows upfront or subliminally that she's not having you exclusively then less risk.
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by harmony75: 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2022
Thanks for this.. It is very dangerous some go ahead even marry the man or woman. The one that does not love will get frustrated in that marriage. God sees my heart I loved you but you don't love me wooo you go frustrate �
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by SenatePresdo(m): 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
no man, who has unrestricted access to a toto, will ever turn it down!

I have.

1 Like

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by DavidHarry(m): 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Caleb17:
Nah Virgin from Israel me wan fall in love with or marry. Guys that are dating Nigerian girls are really trying... Una weldone!

Lol shey this one dey exist?
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Mystery9(m): 6:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
You are a joker... You are not like everyone else. Jesus loves us but he hates sin.
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Abdulkatcha(m): 6:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
the one who love u, u didn't love her and the one u love doesn't love why is it so
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by SIXTEENTH(m): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Exactly how it's happened to me years back
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by mjoshuasimon: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Hmmm true talk, mun too like awuf! cryHmmm true talk, mun too like awuf!
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by gevans(m): 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Lemme explain what I mean...

Guys: If you've gained any experience in previous relationships you should understand exactly what I am talking about.... and if you are a newbie in this relationship thing... Read inbetween the lines of this quick thread.

A typical male gender will always look to exploit and take advantage of a lady who's in love with him especially when he does not feel exactly desame way about her.

Listen... a woman who's in love can be very dangerous, when I say dangerous, I mean dangerous enough to the point of sticking a sharp knife into your gut while you are sleeping... killing you.

A woman in love can as well do anything to show and express it to you, she would slave for you if she has to... but understand that she has to sacrifice everything she has preserved almost all her life until she met you, she had to let her guards down and shattered all her walls for you to come through... sometimes she gave up her most reserved and treasured virtue and dignity just for you... she emptied herself, lost herself and practically poured her life into you because you've formed a very important part of her existence.

If a woman loves you and you know she's not lying about it, but you don't feel same way, the best thing to do is to leave, try to let her know quickly.

That would be the matured thing to do, don't see it as an easy pass to mess her up and dump her.

Most guys haven't had it nice after they abused the love of a woman towards them. Most women are still on a revenge mission because of that and they become almost cold and hardened until they have you suffer desame pain.

A woman doesn't heal easily as Most guys would, especially if she's in love...
Thanks for sharing
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Munzy14(m): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Well packaged rubbish!

No gender has the monopoly of using the other gender.

A women will claim to love you and you'll be wasting your resources to train her in school only for her to graduate and marry another man. What do you call that? Benevolence?

No woman can love a man unconditionally.. something must be attached. So, a man is right to play along and achieve his aim(excess smashing) and disembark.

Do unto others before they do unto thee.
Lol....You came prepared for the OP and his/her long epistle grin grin

Only if people will know the percentage of girls using men currently.. cheesy
Especially in this tougher times.
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Ppp1p: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2022
And she kept accepting from you
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Zonefree(m): 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2022
Munzy14:

Lol....You came prepared for the OP and his/her long epistle grin grin

Only if people will know the percentage of girls using men currently.. cheesy
Especially in this tougher times.
People will just sit down and be typing rubbish just to glorify nonsense. The OP didn't even condemn women using men on daily basis undecided

I'll nominate his post as one of the most senseless posts of the year.

2 Likes

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Aristotle96(m): 7:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
See as OP just write biased topic only to receive premium violence grin cheesy. E sure me say na woman write this nonsense grin
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Munzy14(m): 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2022
Zonefree:

People will just sit down and be typing rubbish just to glorify nonsense. The OP didn't even condemn women using men on daily basis undecided

I'll nominate his post as one of the most senseless posts of the year.
Permission granted to for the nomination grin grin

Many girls are with men they don't have single love for...But for the fact he is housing and feeding her..If she come carry belle, next is forced marriage and sharp sharp traditional wedding grin

And they go on to co-habit with no love existing...If God come purnish them small, with challenges..The man name go be sorry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by sylve11: 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

Guys: If you've gained any experience in previous relationships you should understand exactly what I am talking about.... and if you are a newbie in this relationship thing... Read inbetween the lines of this quick thread.

A typical male gender will always look to exploit and take advantage of a lady who's in love with him especially when he does not feel exactly desame way about her.

Listen... a woman who's in love can be very dangerous, when I say dangerous, I mean dangerous enough to the point of sticking a sharp knife into your gut while you are sleeping... killing you.

You are very correct. cool
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Secondly: 7:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
The real question is how would you know she truly loves you?

Girls of nowadays cannot be trusted because they are in multiple relationships... just like men of nowadays.

So in summary, everybody just dey catch cruise.
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by ThatFairGuy1: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ghetto politician, I give you package free of charge.

I agreed with everything said aside that pretence to smash
Zonefree:

Well packaged rubbish!

A women will claim to love you and you'll be wasting your resources to train her in school only for her to graduate and marry another man. What do you ca
ThatFairGuy1 post=115142097:
Ghetto politician, I dash you package free of charge.

I agreed with everything said aside that pretence to smash
ll that? Benevolence?

No woman can love a man unconditionally.. something must be attached. So, a man is right to play along and achieve his aim(excess smashing) and disembark.

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by goggle48: 7:35pm On Jul 27, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
NO BE LIE.
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by blaquebelle: 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
NEUDUDE:

I have never met one of the 20% before still searching grin
Good luck. I hope you don't lose someone like that because you've stereotyped all Naija girls.
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by NEUDUDE: 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
blaquebelle:

Good luck. I hope you don't lose someone like that because you've stereotyped all Naija girls.

Not true! There's the 20% remember. Feels like a myth though but just my experience. I hope I dont miss out too but I'm content going the baby mama route either way. Just take care of my kid cos life is too short for heartaches and unecessary drama cry

2 Likes

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by blaquebelle: 7:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
NEUDUDE:

Not true! There's the 20% remember. Feels like a myth though but just my experience. I hope I dont miss out too but I'm content going the baby mama route either way. Just take care of my kid cos life is too short for heartaches and unecessary drama
And you think baby mamas don't come with drama grin grin grin
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by NEUDUDE: 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
blaquebelle:

And you think baby mamas don't come with drama grin grin grin

Of course, but I would be long gone grin. My kid is all that matters. I can't stand drama
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Lexkenny99(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
This matta don happen to me taya. grin
I Send them ni grin. Banny wey i no even send go wan kill herself for me. First things first
i'll tell them i have a babe am madly in love with. That will scare some of them away. Some will neva back down. Being a soft guy, girls do manipulate me alot. I'll have to be agressive to them b4 they'll leave. Imagine!
two of 'em recently offered to be my sidechick and even had the effortery to tell me that i can do thr3some with two of them. I dey avoid them lyk plague. Give them chance, na to hook u for life

1 Like

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Pforchrist: 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Zonefree:

Well packaged rubbish!

A women will claim to love you and you'll be wasting your resources to train her in school only for her to graduate and marry another man. What do you call that? Benevolence?

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by GVTAsiwaju(m): 8:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

A woman in love can as well do anything to show and express it to you, she would slave for you if she has to... but understand that she has to sacrifice everything she has preserved almost all her life until she met you, she had to let her guards down and shattered all her walls for you to come through... sometimes she gave up her most reserved and treasured virtue and dignity just for you... she emptied herself, lost herself and practically poured her life into you because you've formed a very important part of her existence.

If a woman loves you and you know she's not lying about it, but you don't feel same way, the best thing to do is to leave, try to let her know quickly.

That would be the matured thing to do, don't see it as an easy pass to mess her up and dump her.

Most guys haven't had it nice after they abused the love of a woman towards them. Most women are still on a revenge mission because of that and they become almost cold and hardened until they have you suffer desame pain.

My present situation
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by seangy4konji: 8:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
that girl weh love you so so much..na still one useless boy deh useless am ehind you...we deh use each other.

1 Like

Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by BigJoe19: 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
Nonsense. If we are talking about using people claiming love, women do it more. Tell your fellow women to change first.
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by texannaija: 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

A woman in love can as well do anything to and express it to you, she would slave for you if she has to... but understand that she has to sacrifice everything she has preserved almost all her life until she met you, she had to let her guards down and shattered all her walls for you to come through... sometimes she gave up her most reserved and treasured virtue and dignity just for you... she emptied herself, lost herself and practically poured her life into you because you've formed a very important part of her existence.

If you feel that same way ooo and she knows you ain’t lying about it based on one or two and she “herself” later does nonsense nkoooo!??. Bullshit!!!!
Re: She Loves You But You Don't Feel Same Way, Yet You Keep Using Her? That's Risky by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

Dear op , I m in this same condition. There is a lady crazy for me, and I don't know how to end the relationship. I have a serious fiancee now and this lady knows every detail about me, my phone numbers off hand, account numbers off hand. She sends me money randomly . At the end of the day I don't love her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Shaded Black Ladies Because Of His Oyinbo Girlfriend Claims His Ex Did / Twitter User Exposes A Lady Who Used Her Photos To Seek For Partner On Twitter / Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.