Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,207 members, 7,846,007 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? (3258 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend With Another Man At Abuja Mall (Video) / Who Does A Man Love More, The Woman He Lies To Or The One He Tells The Truth? / Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sweetvie:
Lmao... Oboi i don rest grin grin

idiat boy, with transgender equipments, my instincts re mostly correct grin
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Sweetvie: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Heathrow44:

idiat boy, with transgender equipments, my instincts re mostly correct grin
very funny grin. How old are you?
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sweetvie:
very funny grin. How old are you?

Just keep quiet? if u re not going to post ur number, just don't mention me
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Sweetvie: 6:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Heathrow44:

Just keep quiet? if u re not going to post ur number, just don't mention me
y do you think I will post my number just bcoz u said so?
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 01, 2022
Sweetvie:
y do you think I will post my number just bcoz u said so?

fair enough! then stop and don't mention me again
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Eleven01:
Women don't love, they only like the idea of you, idea of you making them happy, idea of you treating them nice, idea of you buying them stuff and being able to cater for them.
Every human is built with equal capacity to love. The difference is in how. Some love emotionally, while others through deeds, while the rest do so hypocritically. Gender has nothing to do with any of the choices minds you. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Every human is built with equal capacity to love. The difference is in how. Some love emotionally, while others through deeds, while the rest do so hypocritically. Gender has nothing to do with any of the choices minds you. undecided
What am telling you is fact, this is why once a man is not able to live up to that idea, the supposed love fades. If love was there, it can't just erase over trivial things.

1 Like

Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Kobojunkie: 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2022
Eleven01:
What am telling you is fact, this is why once a man is not able to live up to that idea, the supposed love fades. If love was there, it can't just erase over trivial things.
There is no fact in any of what you stated. undecided

Love that fades is typically the kind of love powered by brain chemicals.It is silly, irrational even, to depend on a love of that kind. But if it is love built say on an agreement between partners, the contract remains unviolated until breached. undecided

I hope I don't need to explain how the hypocritical kind of love isn't really love but predation. undecided
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
Kobojunkie:
There is no fact in any of what you stated. undecided

Love that fades is typically the kind of love powered by brain chemicals.It is silly, irrational even, to depend on a love of that kind. But if it is love built say on an agreement between partners, the contract remains unviolated until breached. undecided

I hope I don't need to explain how the hypocritical kind of love isn't really love but predation. undecided
"But if it is love built say on an agreement between partners, the contract remains unviolated until breached"
In order words, the agreement of taking care of the woman, pleasing her.
Re: Is It Truly Possible For A Woman To Love More Than One Man At The Same Time? by Kobojunkie: 9:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Eleven01:
"But if it is love built say on an agreement between partners, the contract remains unviolated until breached"
In order words, the agreement of taking care of the woman, pleasing her.
Nope! A relationship is defined as an agreement between those involved in the relationship. If you enter into a relationship with a woman where you stipulate that you will take care of her, and please her.... then that agreement is what exists between you and the woman. undecided

Agreements are meant to be a way to clearly define a relationship. And these agreements aren't written in stone for every relationship. So it behooves you to be smart about these things. Smart in terms of making clear what you want and can give in your desired relationship and you need to let your partner be aware of it beforehand. Of course, the same goes for the other person. Now if you both agree to the selected terms, then it can be said you are in agreement aka a relationship. But if you don't both agree, then there is no agreement hence no defined relationship between the two of you. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How One Of The Advocates Of The Entitled Slay Queens Got Served { Picture } / How I Lost Everything I Worked For / Meet Jacob Odulate: The Man Who Invented Alabukun Over 100 Years Ago (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.