Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) (93979 Views)

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn / Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Reallife17: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
chuksanambra:

Did Jesus wear trousers?
Or wasn't robes what males and females wore during the time of Jesus?
You type as if you are not educated and lack exposure.
Some people can never understand that the world is changing!
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by infogeneral: 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2022
Simple instructions we can't follow and we go dey form holy holy.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Ajibade123(m): 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
There is nothing absolutely wrong with her wearing a skirt. It's the same material, it's the same uniform.

Even in the military, you have women who put on their skirts.

Trouser is not for women! It's for men.
Even if the whole women Worldwide put on trousers, it doesn't make it right.
She is not man! And so her putting on skirt is not a crime.

Infact she is a worthy example for the ladies.

I don't know the kind of education you received or where you received it but you need to do some research
trouser was original built for women and not men
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by malvisguy212: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2022
ThinkSmarter:
You are a religious extremist.
Christian Taliban.

For all have sinned against God and come short of the glory of God.
For none is righteous, none, not even one.
For if one says that he is righteous, know ye that he is deceiving himself ....Romans 3:10-12,23
Don't quote what you don't understand. You are not qualified to quote it.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2022
[quote author=bigluv84 post=115145713][/quote]
If you can, read my post again. I live among Muslims in Ikorodu and many of them are my relatives. Many of them are well educated and complete gentle men and women. They don't behave like you a terrorist neither will they support extremism.
My point is she is not more Islamic than others there in that context. Why did she do what she did?
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Wande22(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

No Matter the kind of uniform or whatever you do, I cannot as a man, put on a skirt. It is abomination.
So likewise it is for a woman.
We Live in a world where abnormality and abominations has become normal.

I rather Please GOD than please man under any guise.
brother, in Scotland/Ireland men put On skirts as ceremonial dress
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by RealEzee(m): 10:07pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

No Matter the kind of uniform or whatever you do, I cannot as a man, put on a skirt. It is abomination.
So likewise it is for a woman.
We Live in a world where abnormality and abominations has become normal.

I rather Please GOD than please man under any guise.
oga which one b abomination for man to wear skirt kwa ,ur ancestors wore trousers ?

Do not turn religious fanactic fot something way no warrant it,this is just simple fashion of the times shikina
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Caposky: 10:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
There is nothing absolutely wrong with her wearing a skirt. It's the same material, it's the same uniform.

. Bros be calming down. I expected that you should have known that trousers were originally for women to wear. Your ancestors from way back did not put on trousers. Abeg dey do your research well. God’s blessings upon you.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

If I give you my Jean and palazzo trouser, be truthful.... would you wear and move around?
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by emorse(m): 10:10pm On Jul 27, 2022
Softmirror:

YOUR ANALOGY DOESN'T ADD UP.
Please explain.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by barcaboi(m): 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

Follow the rules or stay home; soldiers don’t wear skirts in camp.

1 Like

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Papichulostunne(m): 10:17pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ololademi Asake..!!! Palazzo gi gi..
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by RealEzee(m): 10:20pm On Jul 27, 2022
Ajibade123:

I don't know the kind of education you received or where you received it but you need to do some research
trouser was original built for women and not men
no mind d guy make e dey jonz dey waste school fees
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Softmirror: 10:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
emorse:

Please explain.

LET ME JUST GO STRAIGHT TO THE POINT USING YOUR CHOICE OF ANALOGY WHICH IS JERSEY. TAKE A LOOK AT THE PICTURE BELOW AND USE YOUR NUMBER SIX ..

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by luluman: 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Naijareporter1:
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqkP-fW9IKk

Corp member asked to “get a letter from the state coordinator” after showing up at Ogun camp in palazzo skirt.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cgg9rIBqjmB/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
MURIC will soon say its because she used veil.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
emorse:

Imagine your favourite footballer made a suit out of the jersey material. After all it's the same uniform.

Why you dey reply that guy? He's an idiot.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Exceed15: 10:34pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

She is not man! And so her putting on skirt is
not a crime.

My friend shut up your mouth
Hypocrite!
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Exceed15: 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Disappear from here ( in Lady's voice)
Nonsense!
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Exceed15: 10:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Come, are you normal? That's NYSC not Islamic school. NYSC has standard which they should respect.

Don't mind the holier than thou..
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by pegix(m): 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

see this fool
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Canvass: 10:56pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mindlog:

At what point in history, did trousers become male clothing? The bible talked about robes and tunics.

I tire ooo. No be gown dem dey wear up and down for inside Bible. Where in the Bible dem mention say the men dey wear trousers? Like you pointed out, no be robe dem dey wear and God no talk say e bad?
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by ogbiwa: 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

Sir, I commend your evangelistic work on the forum of which I do my own part too, but don't use what the Bible did not say to preach. There is no scripture that condemns women from wearing trousers or men from wearing skirt. It is you that says trouser is for men and so on. Hope you know that when the Bible was written there was nothing like trouser and skirt, that they all wore gowns including Jesus himself? Hope you also know that the national apparel for men in Scotland is skirt? So does it mean all men of Scottish heritage are hell bound? Or does scripture change for only Scottish people? Pls preach but also be grounded on the truth of God's word to avoid preaching error.
And incase you're using Deut 22:5 as your anchor scripture for preaching this, then it's simply a case of you not getting the meaning of that scripture which we can examine together from God's word if you wish. Note, if there's such a thing as rightly dividing (interpreting) the word of truth (2 Tim 2:15) then it means that it's also possible to wrongly interpret God's word.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Canvass: 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

Whether Paramilitary or whatever you is bull shit. Almost all my life have been in military settings. Even in the military, you have skirts available for women.

Trosur is not a woman wear! It is a male wear.

Says your Bible!
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Canvass: 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2022
otipoju:

You this guy your mind is so narrow that you lack common sense at times and know absolutely nothing about the Christian faith and Bible that you like to quote. Your type usually have very dark hearts filled with wickedness and are to lazy to learn the right way.

Who says trousers is not for women. In fact who needs them more to cover up their private parts because skirts leave them wide open when they are seated ?

Trousers are a relatively modern human invention that was created for military horse riders around the 6th century BC. It was created to protect the skin around the thighs from peeling from friction with the horse back.Trouserd were created by people from modern day Iran.

Don't quote bible for me ooo. Because God did not create trouser and has nothing to do with Sin. Sin is rebellion against and it is the condition of your heart towards your maker.

In biblical times both men and women were dressed in robes up until the 6th century. Meaning that what the men of that time wore everyday is closer to the gowns that women wear today.

Even in heaven men and women will be dressed white robes and not men wearing trousers and women wearing skirts.

You know book. The simple reason why it's not advisable for her to put on a long skirt is the same reason why athletes rarely wear skirts. Imagine a female footballer on the pitch in a skirt!
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Lassun01: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
[quote author=Righteousness2 post=115134230][i]There is nothing absolutely wrong with her wearing a skirt. It's the same material, it's the same uniform.

Man of God Sir, can you quote a passage of the scriptures that frowns at wearing trousers by females?
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Canvass: 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2022
adams123:

Thank you for saying the truth today

Adam, Adam......and the truth is that trousers are not for females but only males. Oya, clap for yourself and Mr. Righteousness.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by lendahand(m): 11:26pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

Whether Paramilitary or whatever you is bull shit. Almost all my life have been in military settings. Even in the military, you have skirts available for women.

Trosur is not a woman wear! It is a male wear.
if you have been to a youth service camp, you will discover that all corpers are regarded as males (gentlemen core members) during address, it's for a reason. It's also for a reason that no provision was made for skirts. No combatant soldier wears a skirt. Those skirts were originally designed for less combatant positions and were not made by the user herself. Corpers are reckoned as available for service under the sun and in the rain, think along these lines.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by DeAlphaMale(m): 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

Shut up trousers can be won by both genders. Na una dey make trouser a male thing. When that law was given every gender dressed in overalls, but there were overalls meant for men and for women just as there are trousers for women and for men. No dey talk rubbish
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by hardbody: 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

Who decided this, the bolded? God?

Why do the Scottish highlanders (men) wear (kilts) skirts?
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Frederick2017: 11:40pm On Jul 27, 2022
MURIC go talk before tomorrow morning
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Pandorah(m): 11:41pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

Can you backup your assertion that Trouser is for men only?
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Pandorah(m): 11:44pm On Jul 27, 2022
Peacecore:
We can't take this. She's dressed based on her faith and no one, I repeat no one has the right to stop her according to Supreme court of Nigeria.
Then let her go home and practice her faith. NYSC has a standard which must be adhered to.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? / Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.