Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) (93986 Views)

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn / Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 9:06pm On Jul 27, 2022
Because the truth favors you today it is right.
When it does not favor you, it is wrong!

I am not here to make anyone happy. All I am after is to make GOD ALMIGHTY Happy.

adams123:

Thank you for saying the truth today
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by tonyson010(m): 9:08pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
There is nothing absolutely wrong with her wearing a skirt. It's the same material, it's the same uniform.

Even in the military, you have women who put on their skirts.

Trouser is not for women! It's for men.
Even if the whole women Worldwide put on trousers, it doesn't make it right.
She is not man! And so her putting on skirt is not a crime.

Infact she is a worthy example for the ladies.

logically, why is trouser right for a man and wrong for a woman ?
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Omobola121(f): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
Please just shut up. You're becoming a nuisance already. Where is your sense of reasoning when Bible says "give to ceaser what belongs to ceaser"

NYSC is a regulated institution with rules and regulations to abide with. If you can't follow simple dressing codes, then you should quit the process instead of going there to embrass yourself or showing yourself the most holier on earth.

Based on religion, no one can justify the dress codes for males or females as skirt nor trousers was mentioned as dressing code. (If there is any verse that justify this, kindly show us)

You must be a very difficult person in real life
I pity people around you. Always typing commending rubbish in the name of I'm thy holy.

Righteousness2:
There is nothing absolutely wrong with her wearing a skirt. It's the same material, it's the same uniform.

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Mindblowing(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
You have eventually brought your gullible mental health to this place, you and who own Nigeria? Seems you are day dreaming, when you are in rome, you must act like the roman and when you are in the nysc camp, you should also act and dress alike. Its very simple to understand.
MDK777:
that stupid bit later that useless woman that chased the lady out of that horn deserve to be killed how could she be forcing a lady to put on Mount Rosa when God Almighty Allah condemn the wearing of opposite-sex materials look at how those people are forcing us we the Muslim the owner of Nigeria look at how they are forcing us to be going against God Almighty Allah that woman deserve to be killed
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by khadaffi(m): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2022
ivandragon:
Though the NYSC scheme gradually loses its relevance yearly, the fact remains that it is a semi-paramilitary service (if I can use that classing) & is very regimented which is why Camps have a lot of military personnel & the DG of NYSC is always a top military officer.

Given the above, it is almost impossible to see a female soldier or female security officer wearing clothing outside the norm or approved wears, hence, same is applicable to Corpers...

However, the NYSC may consider looking into this aspect & come up with an acceptable standard for those who have strong religious beliefs on clothing or alternatively, make the Camp optional for those set of people (females only).

Did I hear you call NYSC a semi paramilitary service? Where did you get that phrase from. NYSC is a full paramilitary organisation. It is actually listed officially as part of the reserved army of Nigeria. The first time I heard a government official referring to them as a reserved army I did my findings and found it to be true. Unfortunately many don't still know this.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by ZombieTAMER: 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

Shut up there

you are a disgrace on this particular thread

Nigeria is a secular State

keep your religion at home for State service
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by meobizy(f): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
NYSC lost its meaning long ago. Stupid program.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Gbeng30(m): 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2022
This is an old video, it's not a recent scene at all, it happened long time ago, about 4 or 5 years ago even if not more ...
People just like to create uneccessary drama for this country...
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by BenitoKamaLee(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Penguin2:
Imagine this rubbish!

Trust me, outrage is what will follow next.

MURIC will soon issue statement.

Just as “Professors” from the north will issue statements to condemn the sending out of the lady.

The next thing that will happen is for Islamic Lawyers to sue NYSC to court to allow Muslim women wear even face veil to camp. And I won’t be surprised to see Ariwoola sign off on it.

Then Hausa youths will be next to start going on rampage in Ogun to protest the act.

This is the stupid level that Buhari his fellow intolerant vultures have reduced this country.

Must she wear that nonsense to NYSC camp is it a mosque?

I’m so enraged.

With the way everyone is dressed I'm quite sure its NYSC Secretariat not NYSC Camp so she should be allowed. Live and let live.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by JBArokonkwo1(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

One of the symptoms of schizophrenia is overreligiousity......unfortunately both you and those clicking like to your comment suffer from it.

Its a shame
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by jrusky(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
But why is it that these people just naturally love creating problem and tension everywhere they go and anywhere they are?

You are coming to camp wearing that nonsense are you fuc-kingly mad or something?

People that owned Islam are vibing around enjoy their life but the fake and Islamic borrowers in my country are the ones who now carry Islam for head like crayfish.

Tueh!!!
Spit!!!
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2022
Muric with lunatic reasoning may tag religious witch hunt to it now o
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Is she the only Muslim lady there?
In the picture, I can see others there with their Islamic attires. The official even asked them a question to confirm what they are expected to appear in and they did. What is the problem with the lady? There should be a difference between an acceptably decent Muslim woman and a masquerade? Even if you have been put into purdah, speak up, your case maybe looked into vis à vis the NYSC Act.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by koolaid87: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

Nysc is a paramilitary unit. How can you perform certain drills putting on skirts.

Can a police woman in skirts chase criminal?
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Aremson14(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2022
Penguin2:
Imagine this rubbish!

Just as “Professors” from the north will issue statements to condemn the sending out of the lady.

The next thing that will happen is for Islamic Lawyers to sue NYSC to court to allow Muslim women wear even face veil to camp. And I won’t be surprised to see Ariwoola sign off on it.

Then Hausa youths will be next to start going on rampage in Ogun to protest the act.

This is the stupid level that Buhari his fellow intolerant vultures have reduced this country.

I’m so enraged.
Lol the same Muslim u want to vote for Peter Obi. People like you don't reason at all when it suits u it is extreme (I.e if from ur faith) when it doesn't it is Muslim.... the hatred just because of putting on a hair covering
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by chidan1214: 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2022
Honestly I don't know how 100 people like the rubbish this ignoramus is writing here

Righteousness2:

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Babalegba(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

Lol, women soldiers in skirts. You are a one man riot.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by bigluv84(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Shut your dirty mouth what is your problem with what she wear
Penguin2 post=115134233]Imagine this rubbish!

I’m so enraged.[/quote]
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by bigluv84(m): 9:42pm On Jul 27, 2022
Shut your dirty mouth what is your problem with what she wear
Penguin2 post=115134233]Imagine this rubbish!

I’m so enraged.[/quote][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by xcodedc(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]

I rather Please GOD than please man under any guise.[/i]
If you like go unclothed, God gives no damn about you
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Ever8090: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

who made trouser for men and skirt for women?....
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Iseoluwani: 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

Shut up, I say again shut up. What a myopic mindset. The organisation says trousers and because of religion u decided to wear skirt. You just violated their rules
Icor9:20
To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law.

If you can't follow their law then don't go there...
Sometimes I look at your posts and I see stupidity plus a poisonous mindset

Jesus wore garments, their is a uniform for soldiers, you cant join them and then bring your version of uniform because of Inhaler.

Joyce Meyer wears trousers!!! " those that make her a sinner....

You better go back and study the Bible again
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Reallife17: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

No Matter the kind of uniform or whatever you do, I cannot as a man, put on a skirt. It is abomination.
So likewise it is for a woman.
We Live in a world where abnormality and abominations has become normal.

I rather Please GOD than please man under any guise.

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by lagosrd: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2022
Righteousness2:

Everything is wrong with you. Are they nursing mothers for them to have the rights to wear a skirt or gown? That's how they refused a deeperlife lady from wearing her skirt. Now they put o. Hijab on skirts. Christians should wake up. You people do t want to have anything to do with a secular state so everyone should go to nysc camp in any attire that suits them
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by IamMobisola(f): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
Gandollar:
They have different roles for different categories of soldiers in the warfront. Some are nurses and doctors and some are chefs.
Oh, makes sense then.

1 Like

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by FIRDAUS3(m): 9:48pm On Jul 27, 2022
nijaomegacode:

Come, are you normal? That's NYSC not Islamic school. NYSC has standard which they should respect.

Is NYSC a missionary institute of demoralization? It seems your gumption is callow,
We'll soon get to the level of moral standard.
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by bigluv84(m): 9:49pm On Jul 27, 2022
[quote author=seunayantokun post=115145287]Is she the only Muslim lady there?
In the picture, I can see others there with their Islamic attires. The official even asked them a question to confirm what they are expected to appear in and they did. What is the problem with the lady? There should be a difference between an acceptably decent Muslim woman and a masquerade? Even if you have been put into purdah, speak up, your case maybe looked into vis à vis the NYSC Act.

Are you okay at all, what is bad in what she wear
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by billyman(m): 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
Not this year trends
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Reallife17: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
Mindlog:

At what point in history, did trousers become male clothing? The bible talked about robes and tunics.

God go bless you!!!
Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Electorate: 9:50pm On Jul 27, 2022
emorse:

Imagine your favourite footballer made a suit out of the jersey material. After all it's the same uniform.

Your response to Righteousness2 is so wrong, you should have asked him if he has ever seen a female muslim footballer put on skirt to play football...Religion has made alot of humans super dumb.

Typing from the Zoo.

Re: Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) by Reallife17: 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2022
kingw:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Ok those Scottish men putting on skirt is abnormality abi no be that culture be that
Well I am not trying to promote rubbish ,but sometimes we gat to be logical , There's is a reason why God give us brains

Even Benin men do wear skirt as the traditional attire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Is She The Biggest Female Copper In Nigeria? / Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.