Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,835 members, 7,841,183 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:11 AM

He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend (74125 Views)

White Lady Gushes After Sending $2000 To Her Nigerian Prince (video) / 'In Life, Never Say Never' - Lady Gushes About Her Fiance In Pre Wedding Pics / Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend's Marriage Proposal On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Slimwhyt(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
posty56:
weakling yet their lives is 10x better than yours ,now crawl to your hole

Oga, shut up jor!
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Emdebby2: 9:41pm On Jul 28, 2022
That is not real love. He must have a secret agenda.

1 Like

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Emyfreshest: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2022
He's simply patting her on the back for a job well done and begging her to continue.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by hardon1(m): 10:28pm On Jul 28, 2022
FireUpNow:
The guy is a very dangerous person. When he will pay the lady back, she won't believe her eyes. I love guys like this. He is preparing the girl for a bigger pay back just like the saying keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer

I don't think he has anything up his sleeves. Na the girl be the Mugu now. He simply "forgave" her to have steady access to the pussy. The guy don disown her tey tey. No man would forgive a cheating lady cought three times

I have had this experience bfor. She asked for forgiveness after cheating and I said ok. I looked for another babe sharp sharp... And meanwhile I kept fucking her for five months

When she found out she was shocked. Na only her use leg Waka comot when she knew I was just using her for sex
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by orlaglobal234: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2022
He took you back because he has evil mission on you and when it's time he will just take you like fowl use you to upgrade his Yahoo plus business. so, that's why he forgive you so that you wouldn't be wasted
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Skmoda360(m): 10:52pm On Jul 28, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Only broke boys will call him names.
Anaye, na Simp man.....make we talk truth.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Skmoda360(m): 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2022
orlaglobal234:
He took you back because he has evil mission on you and when it's time he will just take you like fowl use you to upgrade his Yahoo plus business. so, that's why he forgive you so that you wouldn't be wasted
Hmmmm....let's look at it from this side.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by kabasa24: 11:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
ANY MAN WHO IS USE TO CARRY OKPO WILL ALWAYS FIND IT EASY TO FORGIVE HIS CHEATING GIRLFRIEND MOREOVER THIER IS NO DIFFERENT BETWEEN THE GF AND OKPO MILIKI
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by SweetDipBenny(m): 11:29pm On Jul 28, 2022
Guy's just passing time with her
Nothing too deep
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Nyascobar1414: 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2022
Skmoda360:
Anaye, na Simp man.....make we talk truth.
You cant understand the sarcasm?..lol
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Das1mama: 12:06am On Jul 29, 2022
dis guy don go mistakenly dye im brain
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by preselect(m): 1:01am On Jul 29, 2022
madam ewu congo, he didnt take u back. . .
He nova chop u belleful. . . . monkey tongue
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Raphaelcollins(m): 1:11am On Jul 29, 2022
You guys have a great future ahead
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by jaafree: 5:43am On Jul 29, 2022
Simply because he has been cheating too. That's the only way men will forgive you, or he has no affection for you he is only chopping and cleaning mouth dey go.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by FireUpNow(m): 7:01am On Jul 29, 2022
hardon1:

I don't think he has anything up his sleeves. Na the girl be the Mugu now. He simply "forgave" her to have steady access to the pussy. The guy don disown her tey tey. No man would forgive a cheating lady cought three times

I have had this experience bfor. She asked for forgiveness after cheating and I said ok. I looked for another babe sharp sharp... And meanwhile I kept fucking her for five months

When she found out she was shocked. Na only her use leg Waka comot when she knew I was just using her for sex

Guy using the babe to steadily get her pussy by the guy is a trick up the guy's sleeve. Las las the guy will give the girl a big heartbreak. Like you said no man takes a cheating woman back as it's so nauseating to see it happen.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Skmoda360(m): 7:32am On Jul 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

You cant understand the sarcasm?..lol
I understood your sarcasm but at the same time the dude na simp grin
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Bigdicck: 8:02am On Jul 29, 2022
Wow congratulations, more grace to cheat
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Ayomideyy(m): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2022
TMTR:
A finished and a SIMPle man and the hoe is rubbing it on his face with the fact that she cheated cheesy

I no fit laugh
things dey happen
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by shegz24(m): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2022
Sha no cry when he 'uses' you.
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by DDayve: 9:05am On Jul 29, 2022
Okonandmary:
Sometimes, when i see these guys that dye their hair and wear ear rings, i always think that they are some kind of bad guys but when i come close to them i started realising that most of them are weaklings who just follow the crowd, they dye their hairs and wear ear rings or do tattoos because their favorite artists or role model is doing that. They follow the crowd.

When i was in my prime before i got married, i never wore earrings, dye my hair or do something strange to my body to be like a bad boy, i was a gentle guy but i was the definition of a bad guy.

He may actually be a bad guy. He is fucking a free pussy. There is no way he can marry her. She is dating herself. Maybe the girl Sabi Bleep wella. I have a friend who once did similar thing. He caught her, has evidence but never told her. He was just collecting free pussy. He stopped giving her anything. He was d only one benefitting. When he was tired and had an alternative, he showed her evidence and broke up
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Lamas2012(m): 11:05am On Jul 29, 2022
uptownemmygee:

With condom oo
With steady antibiotics
Becareful o STI ND STD full the street o
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Lordedifice1: 1:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
Is either the guy is a simp pussy
Or he's just enjoying the pussy
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
I'm not married to her so catching her cheating twice is more than enough reason for the relationship to end permanently. Reverse the situation and tell me if she will still be with him? Stop lording your unrepentant attitude please! Cheating once is a mistake. Beyond that, she will not be devoted to him

1 Like

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Ernestm: 2:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
pyyxxaro:
TONY UMEZ JR

Happy Birthday to Him undecided
No be to forgive be the problem but that same Spirit of He go forgive me fit still tempt. Let me Share a little Experience of My one time Stay in Libya. I was living with this Nigerian girl probably 22 with her one Ghana child, She was always bringing people to interfere with our issues whenever she goes wrong "Na my Ishan Brother" I don beat and pursue her tire especially one day wey I leave my phone for house on record, come back play the record hear her dey tell one ishan Bro say him forth coming birthday next week "free Toto" she deny I play the recording for her beat her as usual, Even pursue her people still beg so I tell her say I no go pursue her again instead I go pack my bag leave her. Like 2 weeks later same issue, I pack. Lol that same day 4 people Bleep her for the same Compound, 3 of which for d same room. Like 3 days pass I dey street Neva see house decide make I go house back, then the figure don rise to 6 of which 5 d same Compound. Tell her sense from the observation wey I make cos the same brodas dey make mockery of her, I let her know Many tins life wey maybe no b now e go catch up wit person and the worse thing be say I dey try patch up every angle so she no go get reason to cheat. Everyday I dey bleep her like 6-7 as at then she don't pour like 20times wey next day I go still go work "double day" wey some peeps dey ask?. Like a month later we pack. I let her know say Position urself, I forgive any past something and if u fit position I promise u marriage wey I be Muslim and my initial plans na to Get down with celebrity but to ur own advantage which u no finish even primary School fit learn from the other wife and u wey wise now go try get the most of the mata before time for Celeb wife to involve. We dey live fine for like 2 Months, one faithful day me and One Ghana boy wey i dey work with cos i dey face some finance issues close from work we dey my house, The way this girl dey position I devise one plan. "This my Friend wan work u sharp sharp I don collect d money" She seems puzzled for a bit but some sweet mouth to make am look real. Aunty don pull trouser o. Beat her again that night she begged and I let her know say nor b for myself I dey talk cos for my self I go keep quiet, bleep my part then Continue my front but na cos of her own tomorrow cos e fit be president pikin 2mao wey go wan test her. 2 days later she don pack go dey with one big Olosho friend (all them dirts tho) like two months later dey beg me say even if I no marry her say she just wan get belle for me lol. I pack 1st day 4 people, the ones wey I know within the 3 days sum up to 6, Now she comot for my house for over 2 Months. I for say make I post certain pix when she dey with her friend but her life her choice not my Business. Main point is With the way girls dey think this days u sure say No b to just Find girls born pikin cos "Marriage" this days na just word wey many no understand the meaning. I greet my fellow Nairalanders o and abeg make una Download my Jam just Google "St3t Rose - Money Something naijapal)

1 Like

Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by Schprobs: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2022
It's because he is not ready to settle down in fact cheat with his friends them go Bleep u together
Re: He Caught Me Cheating 3 Times And Forgave Me – Lady Gushes Over Boyfriend by wethebest(m): 12:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
If ur guy catches u cheating on him up to 3 times nd still forgives u, there is 90% probability dat he is jst using u as fucking mate. U will ony hear of or see his wedding soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives / I Wasted 6 Years On This Bastard Only For Me To See His Wedding IV On IG - Lady / Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.