Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,950 members, 7,848,859 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:13 AM

Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria (2702 Views)

Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Tee Mac’s Comment That “Tinubu Is 86 Years”, Is Just A Mere Gossip.. / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Lurdmax10: 4:30am On Jul 28, 2022
Renowned flutist and former President of the Performing Musicians Association of Nigeria (PMAN), Tee Mac Omatshola Iseli, has warned Nigerians against voting the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate in the 2023 elections, Bola Tinubu, saying he was older than he claimed and therefore unfit to run the country.

Tee Mac, who disclosed that he was an in-law to Tinubu , noted that the former Lagos governor’s total existence was too shrouded in secrecy to be given the job of leading Nigeria.

The musician, who responded to a Facebook post by one Yemi Olakitan, who was declaring his support for the politician, alleged that Tinubu was 86 years and not 70.

He, therefore, urged Nigerians not to vote for him, stressing that he was not qualified to run the country as president with all the unanswered questions surrounding his life.

For instance, he pointed out that, the controversies surrounding Tinubu’s age, background and how he made his money remained unresolved.

“Any body can choose any candidate, but an intelligent person will ask himself the question: do I choose rightly? Is the man qualified? Is he honest? Did he tell us the truth about his age, background and how he made his money? Is this man healthy enough at 86 to take up the task of a totally run down country?” Tee Mac said.

According to the flutist, he (Tee Mac) stopped visiting Tinubu after he sold President Muhammadu Buhari to Nigerians in 2015, adding that even as his in-law , he won’t support his ambition to rule Nigeria.

You see, Tinubu is my in-law. His wife Remi is my cousin. Her Itsekiri mother and my Itsekiri mother are sisters. I have known Tinubu since the mid 1980s personally and even arranged for him to stay in my stepfather’s house (Sir Mobolaji Bank-Anthony) in London, when he went on exile.

"I stopped supporting him and stopped family visits etc when he sold that Buhari to the nation in 2015. My advice to the nation is that this man is absolutely not qualified to
become our next president
,” he wrote.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/28/tee-mac-tinubu-is-my-in-law-hes-86-not-fit-to-run-nigeria

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Nobody: 4:33am On Jul 28, 2022
Meanwhile... Tee mac is 70years, does not have Tinubu's kind of money, yet way younger than Tinubu in looks...

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Ifearnoevil: 4:35am On Jul 28, 2022
Will they listen?
One of the shortfalls of democracy is sometimes you will have a foolish majority.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Toosure70: 4:36am On Jul 28, 2022
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by mrvitalis(m): 4:40am On Jul 28, 2022
Imagine what a Buhari like government would do to Nigeria because that's what tinubu and atiku are offering ....it's sad really sad
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by alsudan: 4:47am On Jul 28, 2022
Tee Mac is 74 years old, same age as Former SP David Mark which means they’re 4 years Tinubu’s senior according to druggie.

Only in Nigeria can a Creature like Tinubu put himself up for election and some few misguided fellows who hate this country will be rooting for him.

Just imagine who wants to be President at 86, just to fulfill a personal life ambition and compare to an actual 74 year old David Mark.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by SmartPolician: 4:50am On Jul 28, 2022
Buhari was enough lesson; Aso Rock is not for old men because it carries the dreams, hopes and futures of over 200 million people. One good leader can solve over 70% of our prayer requests.

It appears APC has decided to totally destroy this country by using old men to lead her into abyss. Therefore, men of goodwill who really care about this dying country must come together and stop Tinubu.

18 Likes

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Chinjo2: 4:54am On Jul 28, 2022
As God liveth, Tinubu will never become president of this country. He sold Buhari to Nigerians knowing fully well that he was not fit to rule and extracted agreement from Buhari to hand over to him as if this country is his private estate. 2023 you will understand that Nigeria is not Lagos. Emi Lokan keep you there.

16 Likes

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by mycar: 4:54am On Jul 28, 2022
Lurdmax10:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/28/tee-mac-tinubu-is-my-in-law-hes-86-not-fit-to-run-nigeria
Will they hear? This is the same way, we were shouting abut Buhari in 2015 but those good for nothing brothers thought it was EPL supporting club competition, and even went ahead to vote him in twice.
Tinubu does not have the interest of Nigeria at heart, He only loves himself, he does not care if the whole country burns down as long as he actualizes his ambition.
Anybody that I see campaigning for Tinubu is of a questionable character, the person is either tribalistic, sadist or wicked.
moderator won't move this to FP now for obvious reasons

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Vaughanlanrewaj: 4:58am On Jul 28, 2022
I have noticed that all those attacking Asiwaju Tinubu have serious character flaws.This is one of them again. There are few of them here on Nairaland too; mostly idle jesters, bitter perpetual losers in life and tribal/religious bigots.

T-Mac is obviously famzing, name-dropping and lying if he calls Asiwaju his 'in-law' but does not know Asiwaju's age.

No wonder his tenure at pman before he was sacked by the courts was tumultous and divisive. Nobody lies brazenly like this and can pull a team together. He will destroy the team eventually with his lies like Boris Johnson.

"I may have been a bit harsh and somehow regret that I even responded to that FB message, but I am a bit out spoken and don't mean bad", even at over 70 years, Tee-Mac is being reckless again in responding to a FB post now o and will later turn around and apologize like he did after insulting Bishop Oyedepo https://www.nairaland.com/1069215/ex-pman-president-tee-mac-apologises

If Asiwaju Tinubu is 86, that makes Asiwaju 40 year-old undergraduate in the Chicago State university in 1976, 63 in 1999 when he was sworn in as my Governor and must have been born in 1936 which makes Asiwaju to be older than Asiwaju's mentor and protector, Late Chief MKO Abiola, GCFR, who Asiwaju takes as his political father, calls "Buroda" and practically follow around.

In Yorubaland, in case Tee Mac does not know, the younger ones do not call the older ones by name. You address the older one in plural form and put Buroda or Egbon or Sista/Auntie before their names..When you are the older one and do so for someone younger, you are mocking that younger person so there is no way Asiwaju could have been mocking late Chief MKO Abiola. Impossible.

T-Mac is just being reckless as usual and trust Senator Remi Tinubu to likely put him in the right place if he is truly her relative.

Below is a picture of young Remi and Tinubu getting married in 1986, acccording to the lying T-mac, that is a 50 year old man.
In-law indeed! A fi suru.

6 Likes

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by jeffizy(m): 5:00am On Jul 28, 2022
Laborers are overjoyed. Tee Mac is today's Hero.

Is that how in-laws do?

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by jeffizy(m): 5:03am On Jul 28, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
He is obviously famzing, name-dropping and lying if he calls Asiwaju his 'in-law' but does not know his age.
If Asiwaju Tinubu is 86, that makes him to be born in 1936 which makes Asiwaju to be older than Asiwaju's mentor and protector, Late Chief MKO Abiola, GCFR, who Asiwaju takes as his political father, calls "Buroda" and practically follow around.

I tire. An 86 year old man stronger than so called 60yr olds. Moving around effortlessly day and night.

He must be a super great 86 yr old.

5 Likes

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Satguru: 5:05am On Jul 28, 2022
I strongly believe it's time we started examining the mental health of any zombie campaigning for that another Buhari. The time to use force to put Nigeria on the right track is now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Aboks(m): 5:08am On Jul 28, 2022
Agbado & cassava lord is 95 yrs not 86

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by limeta(f): 5:09am On Jul 28, 2022
Vaughanlanrewaj:
T-Mac is obviously famzing, name-dropping and lying if he calls Asiwaju his 'in-law' but does not know Asiwaju's age.

If Asiwaju Tinubu is 86, that makes him 40 in the university in 1976, 63 in 1999 when he was sworn in as my Governor and must hsve been born in 1936 which makes Asiwaju to be older than Asiwaju's mentor and protector, Late Chief MKO Abiola, GCFR, who Asiwaju takes as his political father, calls "Buroda" and practically follow around.
This T-Mac is just being reckless and trust Sen Remi Tinubu to put him in the right place.
Below is a picture of young Remi and Tinubu getting married in 1986, acccording to the lying T-mac, that is a 50 year old man

Give your self a break
Tinubu don't even know you exist

11 Likes

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by limeta(f): 5:11am On Jul 28, 2022
jeffizy:
Laborers are overjoyed. Tee Mac is today's Hero.

Is that how in-laws do?

Yes that's how in laws do
When it comes to saving lives

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by NyamiriSlayer(m): 5:16am On Jul 28, 2022
Ipob fools and braindead obidaft supporters will start worshipping this inconsequential old bastard as their new god because he attacked Tinubu, what a stupid people..... Even if Tinubu is 200 yrs old, we will still vote him, this old ape should know this and stop crying
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by limeta(f): 5:17am On Jul 28, 2022
jeffizy:

I tire. An 86 year old man stronger than so called 60yr olds. Moving around effortlessly day and night.

He must be a super great 86 yr old.

Look at him
Super great nothing , bent like cray fish , he really need a rest .
You people should stop pushing the 86 years old man to his grave .
Leave him alone go make your grand father president.

8 Likes

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 5:22am On Jul 28, 2022
Does Tinubu have any brothers or sisters?
What are their names?
How did he come about the name Tinubu?

14 Likes

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Racoon(m): 5:30am On Jul 28, 2022
Nigerians are being warned multiple times again and again. Dont understand what to vote about the APC given how they have bastardized this nation in the past 7years. To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

3 Likes

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:36am On Jul 28, 2022
Ifearnoevil:
Will they listen?
One of the shortfalls of democracy is sometimes you will have a foolish majority.
it was deliberate smiley
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by another1: 5:36am On Jul 28, 2022
Any body can choose any candidate, but an intelligent person will ask himself the question: do I choose rightly? Is the man qualified? Is he honest? Did he tell us the truth about his age, background and how he made his money? Is this man healthy enough at 86 to take up the task of a totally run down country?” Tee Mac said.

Well said.

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Ratello: 5:50am On Jul 28, 2022
Tinubu is finished at last......rest old man Tinubu
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 28, 2022
limeta:

Yes that's how in laws do
When it comes to saving lives

Lol. Obi was the Governor when lives were been taken frivolously by James Nwafor and other genocidal Igbos in Anambra.

Rather Tinubu provided a State that persecuted and oppressed Igbos were able to flee to and rebuild tattered lives.

Obi supervised destruction of lives whereas Tinubu uplifted and dignified the lives of many, including immigrant to Lagos, while Obi's main economic policy consisted of trying to deport anyone not from Anambra.

You desperate people should stop twisting recent history shamelessly to suit your propagandist narratives.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Maxymilliano(m): 5:59am On Jul 28, 2022
We already know he share same age with Methuselah, more reason why he won't be voted in

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Validated: 6:00am On Jul 28, 2022
.There is no how this ancestor is not over 85 years old. This character should be in old people home.

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Jakumo(m): 6:02am On Jul 28, 2022
Not to worry, TeeMac, the seat of power can be modified to include a toilet bowl tastefully positioned to capture and contain all that nasty stanky feces leaking from the adult diaper of Bola "The Chit" Tinubu, so that while he is writing checks to loot the federal treasury, he will not need to keep getting up to go to the toilet and empty another load of foul smelling dung from his diapers.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 28, 2022
limeta:

Look at him
Super great nothing , bent like cray fish , he really need a rest .
You people should stop pushing the 86 years old man to his grave .
Leave him alone go make your grand father president.

I can't imagine the things your employer must be going through with you. I bet you gossip and fabricate lies daily instead of attending to your job.

Your father issued Tinubu’s certificate of birth ba and that is why you know for sure he is "86"?
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Coolsperm: 6:02am On Jul 28, 2022
No reasonable human being will vote for APC, only foools
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by nairavsdollars(f): 6:03am On Jul 28, 2022
The late Yinka Odumakin said the same thing. Why is Tinubu lying?

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Nobody: 6:05am On Jul 28, 2022
Coolsperm:
No reasonable human being will vote for APC, only foools

Anyone not making the choice you wish to make is indeed a "foool".

Obvious you know nothing about democracy. Just another 'silly word' to you no doubt.
Re: Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria by Felimax(m): 6:09am On Jul 28, 2022
See as APC take loose a very beautiful opportunity. We pleaded for Amaechi or Osinbajo but they refused.

(1) (2)

Kano And Borno Laughing As Abia And Enugu Watch From The Back. / I've Just Casted My Vote For Labour Party Peter Obi - Photos / Bbc Africa's "what Do You Think Of Nigeria" A Sensible Forum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.