Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? (2416 Views)

Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help / Marrying An Older Lady? / Woman Flaunts Her 2 Husbands, Says 'Marrying 2 Men Is Greater Than Marrying One' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:42am On Jul 28, 2022
Just thinking out loud...so I saw this meme and was given a reason to think for a moment about it.

For the career woman with a doctorate degree, I would think she might have these tendencies or elements of feminism in her which would make her less submissive in marriage.

The illiterate one also comes with a lot of baggages too.

So in my conclusion, I would say... do whatever works for u...

Or what do you think guys?

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Ishilove Dominique

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by shortgun(m): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2022
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by Choilila: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2022
Lolz

Doormat.

I know why you said this.
Marrying an illiterate Woman is an easy way for a Man to treat her like a trash. why?.. Because he sees her as someone below his class, she don't have her own standards, she's dependent and will probably overlook anything for survival.

Anyways, drop it low.

11 Likes

Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by frozen70(f): 10:51am On Jul 28, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Just thinking out loud...so I saw this meme and was given a reason to think for a moment about it.

For the career woman with a doctorate degree, I would think she might have these tendencies or elements of feminism in her which would make her less submissive in marriage.

If you like, marry a stack illiterate

A woman is a woman

If you don't want a woman to challenge your authority, love her and take care of her

She will return all with respect

12 Likes

Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by MadeINchenzen2: 10:52am On Jul 28, 2022
Choilila:
Lolz

Doormat.

Marrying an illiterate Woman is an easy way for a Man to treat her like a trash. why?.. Because he sees her as someone below his class, she don't have her own standards, she's dependent and will probably overlook anything for survival.

Anyways, drop it low.
what did I say?
Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by posty56: 10:56am On Jul 28, 2022
I am starting to believe, you were sent to sabotage men,. stop giving shitty advice

4 Likes

Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by Choilila: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
what did I say?
Maybe this picture can help.

3 Likes

Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by endsarrrs(f): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2022
smiley

And if you went looking for a marriage with that logic of the OP, you'll be sorely disappointed

Marry a less educated or uneducated woman, she will support your family more and will be better more if you both walk together

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by paulolee(m): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2022
whatever rocks ur boat....illiterate wife work for professor no mean say e go work for me.
PhD wife work no work for you no mean say all PhD wives are in bad marriage

4 Likes

Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by Jennyclay(f): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2022
Poor philosophy

2 Likes

Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by Goldbw122(m): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

Wow this is the real truth.
Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by neonly: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2022
frozen70:

If you like, marry a stack illiterate

A woman is a woman

If you don't want a woman to challenge your authority, love her and take care of her

I disagree pls der are some really crasy women out der they are never contented with Wht you offer
But who am I to judge
Person without GF get peace
Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by frozen70(f): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2022
neonly:

I disagree pls der are some really crasy women out der they are never contented with Wht you offer
But who am I to judge
Person with GF get peace

In that case, you deal with them as they deserve

1 Like

Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by felong(m): 11:26am On Jul 28, 2022
90% of Nigerian girls in abroad with Msc and PhD are unmarried. This is because guys can't keep up with their rude nature. Even here in Nigeria, give a girl a million Naira job and watch her relationship crash the next month cos she'll be very rude and disrespectful to her boyfriend. The higher a girl climbs in life the more rude and toxic she'll become. Know this and experience peace in your life.

11 Likes

Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by Nyascobar1414: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2022
To the real men that marry..
Life is too short, you make it shorter by getting married!
Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by MadeINchenzen2: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
To the real men that marry..

Life is too short, you make it shorter by getting married!

Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by LikeAking: 11:53am On Jul 28, 2022
Funny thread.

If u have the red pill, no p.

U can marry any woman.
Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by RightToReject(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2022
Emancipation of any kind has never made a woman (and vice versa, a man) worse character-wise; instead, it has always made a woman with a strong character more refined and expressive. So, wherever you see an academic emancipated woman displaying a shitty character unjustly, know that she has always been so, with or without emancipation, with the only difference being that in emancipation she is bold in displaying it, which as bad as it is is better than displaying it in disingenuous, servile, and or obedient manner as she would while in academic enslavement or when glossed with the garb of religion even in emancipation.

The secret of alleviating the world from poverty lies in enabling women's emancipation and empowerment without taking away emancipation and the rights to empower away from men.

1 Like

Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by GOFRONT(m): 12:19pm On Jul 28, 2022
Na why I wan enter villa to pick my wife......These city ladies are not submissive
Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2022
Choilila:
Lolz

Doormat.

Anyways, drop it low.
MR FEMINIST well down undecided
Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by phemmyfour: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

You Ve never met some illiterate with bad character.

The focus should be on the character first before considering other stuff like educational qualification

1 Like

Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by missimelda01(f): 2:32pm On Jul 28, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by LikeAking: 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
GOFRONT:
Na why I wan enter villa to pick my wife......These city ladies are not submissive

Who submissive help?

Go marry woman wey dey see money or from a rich family. U must separate ur mind from ya business.
Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by Elporo(m): 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2022
frozen70:

Liar, Liar ... pants on fire grin
Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by Elporo(m): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2022
GOFRONT:

If no be virgin, you go village marry.

You are wasting your time. lipsrsealed
Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by BeanmanX(m): 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2022
felong:
90% of Nigerian girls in abroad with Msc and PhD are unmarried. This is because guys can't keep up with their rude nature. Even here in Nigeria, give a girl a million Naira job and watch her relationship crash the next month cos she'll be very rude and disrespectful to her boyfriend. The higher a girl climbs in life the more rude and toxic she'll become. Know this and experience peace in your life.
u no lie comrade,,,if a Nigerian woman earn more than her husband,,, trouble go dey for the house and she won't respect her husband because she will feel that she's the breadwinner of the house,,,

1 Like

Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by MadeINchenzen2: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2022
BeanmanX:
u no lie comrade,,,if a Nigerian woman earn more than her husband,,, trouble go dey for the house and she won't respect her husband because she will feel that she's the breadwinner of the house,,,

Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by Konjiboii: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2022
At this point I will just marry a maid because my needs no be here and a woman from Harvard no go get that time.

"Woman from Harvard ,wasn't referring to NL girls" NL girls are not up to any standard normally
Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by DaInferno(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:

over a cup of coffee??

more like you want someone who's gonna run simple tasks for your lazy ars; not divorce worthy; what if she was also tired?
Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by juman(m): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2022
grin grin

You ask for "cup of tea after tiresome day".

What if the day was tiresome for her?
Better kuku go to your village to pick a girl to marry.
Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2022
Konjiboii:
At this point I will just marry a maid because my needs no be here and a woman from Harvard no go get that time.

"Woman from Harvard ,wasn't referring to NL girls" NL girls are not up to any standard normally
They'll come for u bro... don't mess with NL ladies... They'll drag u like mad
Re: Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? by Konjiboii: 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
They'll come for u bro... don't mess with NL ladies... They'll drag u like mad

Fvck em

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Na Your Woman?" – Drama As Photographer Grabs Client's Wife From Behind / A Short Story! (photos) / What I Noticed In Most Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.