Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help (4289 Views)

How Do I Romance My Woman. Please Help / Marrying An Illiterate Woman Might Be Better Than Marrying A Ph.d Holder? / My Parents Won't Allow Me Marry Outside My Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 9:47am On Nov 12, 2021
Good day all, am a young man, a graduate who's scared of poverty, marrying liability and not been able to carter for my unborn kids. Am deeply confused on wether to go ahead with my plans of getting married to this lady late next year, I have known her since December 2020. My year of birth is 1991 and she told me she's also '91. Tho she gave me gap of 4months+. But we were both cool and getting along. Until I discover she LIED

She's not a graduate but hardworking. She Sees plenty money due to her job as a cashier at a popular market for marketers and it gave her the leverage. She has helped me financially.. in securing my first car, borrowed me my current phone n several other financial assistances. She owns 6plots of land from the proceeds she get at her workplace. I own just one plot as a public servant of 3years.

The only problem about her is that she is an illiterate and has low self-esteem and a can easily be cowed. OH YES kinda girl. No sense of objectivity and criticism. Who doesn't even know the name of her state governor.

So just last weekend, when I advised her to enroll in one school of health since she has a WAEC result she bought with money and because I know she can't make it through the university even when offered free admission. I discovered her real year of birth is 1989 against the 1991 she told me at d onset. You can't really guess her age though, cos of her moderate body size and yellow skin. Lol

Please I need advise, she has apologized but I am deeply confused if I should let her know my stand towards her. I felt disappointed ND the urge to unrope myself from whatever unwritten understanding I had with her during the time she has helped me.
Please I need your advice

NB: Her two immediate younger siblings are married and could be the reason for her desperation and d love she has shown to me financially.

1 Like

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by yuping(m): 10:02am On Nov 12, 2021
Still single
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 10:03am On Nov 12, 2021
yuping:
Still single
Yes sir. Tho am tired of searching
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by airminem(f): 10:05am On Nov 12, 2021
A whole cashier in a popular market with finances and properties..wowcheesy
That hardworking girl is achieving more than you guy and she will be supportive.
Imagine her 5years from now!

You are even adding to her LOW SELF ESTEEM.
Work with that girl. Blend her to what you want her to be jarey.

You want a partner that brings something to the table, you come get one girl and now you say she be illiterate, she no know anything! undecided

BTW, a cashier no fit be illiterate na, at least she attended basics.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Reminderz: 10:06am On Nov 12, 2021
I don't think she has any problem, she has even helped you oga.. maybe she lied about the age so that you won't say she's old. you're making her feel she's not enough.. with all the your qualifications, she's still making money better than you.. oga go sit down.

People go belleful finish still dey find wetin go kill them.. she nor even be liability according to your post.. wetin you suppose check be say whether she never born before or hiding something more dangerous from you.. you're adding to her problem.. state governor ko federal government nii

29 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 12, 2021
So an illiterate is someone who doesn't attend a university to you?An illiterate cannot be employed as a cashier in a supermarket because she will be incurring losses to her employer and debts for herself.It seems you have issues with her.Maybe she has stopped sponsoring you.Hence,this backlash.
Moreover,is 1991 also your real age?
Nigerians don't tell their actual age.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by ceede2: 10:14am On Nov 12, 2021
If you dare leave that girl with your stupidity, when she was supporting financially you didn't c that, you getting on your fit now the next thing is to discover her loopholes. If you could turn back the hand of time.

11 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by talk2hb1(m): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

Please I need advise, she has apologized but I am deeply confused if I should let her know my stand towards her. I felt disappointed ND the urge to unripe myself from whatever unwritten agreement/understanding I made with her during the time she has helped me.
Please I need your advice

Rule number one, they all lies. I mean giant lies ooo.
But reading your story and being objective about it, she really likes you and obviously you don't like her. You only got attracted to her beauty and got sucked on her money perhaps while in school.
Now you don't want her anymore and want to break up with her on ground of she is not educated, she lied about her age, ...
My Advice:
Suite yourself, you know what's best for you and you know the situation on ground. But remember all her good side you considered earlier in the relationship.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by yuping(m): 10:15am On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

Yes sir. Tho am tired of searching
Is not what you rush into, and failure should not stop you from trying.
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 10:16am On Nov 12, 2021
airminem:
You are adding to her LOW SELF ESTEEM
Yes I know dear. Atimes it's disgusting to discover her level of literacy Is quite low.

Aside her finances, i wouldn't hv any feelings for her the way I do. am also working and well to do, not a Gold digger

1 Like

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Prayfortheworld: 10:18am On Nov 12, 2021
Help her grow academically and otherwise, she will be grateful to you forever.

When she dy help you with money to clear debt and buy car you no know say she be illiterate oh, e don reach marriage matter you don dy contemplate

You don chop her money na so na do or die affair now grin

8 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by nzeobi(m): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2021
Exposure is better than some paper qualifications. Imagine a graduate defending buhari.

Education is meant to reform but the mentality of some so called graduates in Nigeria shows that paper qualifications should never be a deciding factor in certain issues

17 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 10:23am On Nov 12, 2021
Reminderz:
I don't think she has any problem, she has even helped you oga.. maybe she lied about the age so that you won't say she's old. you're making her feel she's not enough.. with all the your qualifications, she's still making money better than you.. oga go sit down.

People go belleful finish still dey find wetin go kill them.. she nor even be liability according to your post.. wetin you suppose check be say whether she never born before or hiding something more dangerous from you.. you're adding to her problem.. state governor ko federal government nii
Lol. Thanks. My salary divided by 3 is hers. I earn in five zeros but she's doing well more than me cos of her cashier role and legitimate runs involved. She may be relieved one day. Unlike me, a federal worker

1 Like

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 10:24am On Nov 12, 2021
ceede2:
If you dare leave that girl with your stupidity, when she was supporting financially you didn't c that, you getting on your fit now the next thing is to discover her loopholes. If you could turn back the hand of time.
My headache is that in d next 6years she would be clocking around 40
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Reminderz: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

Lol. Thanks. My salary divided by 3 is hers. I earn in five zeros but she's doing well more than me cos of her cashier role and legitimate runs involved. She may be relieved one day. Unlike me, a federal worker
leemao.. she's still doing more than you.. you just want to make yourself proud lol.. and if she's relieved does that mean she can't work anywhere else.? or what assured you that something can't happen to you that can make you lose your job? leemao some people ehnn.. . lol I pray she doesn't even marry you sef nonsense. you sound barbaric.

14 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 10:27am On Nov 12, 2021
Prayfortheworld:
Help her grow academically and otherwise, she will be grateful to you forever.

When she dy help you with money to clear debt and buy car you no know say she be illiterate oh, e don reach marriage matter you don dy contemplate

You don chop her money na so na do or die affair now grin
We can only hope and pray she grows academically at 32 going to 33. What will she teach my kids? Is it BODMAS. who will do their assignments??
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by ceede2: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

Yes I know dear. Atimes it's disgusting to discover her level of literacy Is quite low.

Aside her finances, i wouldn't hv any feelings for her the way I do. am also working and well to do, not a Gold digger
she support you to where you are right now bro, never bit a finger that fed you.

Put your self in her shoe and be honest to yourself.

5 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by elpochas: 10:30am On Nov 12, 2021
Op God gave u ur destiny helper without much stress,but u still want to go after all those Educated Karachikas that will offer u noting.Pls can u link me with her,am looking for a supportive hardworking wife.

11 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Reminderz: 10:32am On Nov 12, 2021
elpochas:
Op God gave u ur destiny helper without much stress,but u still want to go after all those Educated Karachikas that will offer u noting.Pls can u link me with her,am looking for a supportive hardworking wife.
he's dumb. very dumb.

12 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 10:32am On Nov 12, 2021
airminem:
A whole cashier in a popular market with finances and properties..wow
That hardworking girl is achieving more than you guy and will be supportive.
Imagine her 5years from now!

You are even adding to her LOW SELF ESTEEM.
Work with that girl. Blend her to what you want her to be jarey.

You want a partner that brings something to the table, you come get one girl and now you say she be illiterate, she no know anything! undecided

BTW, a cashier no fit be illiterate na, at least she attended basics.
She not an illiterate when it comes with money o. counts atlesst 800k daily as cash.

She Owns 6plots of land too early dis year. That was d discovery that attracted me to her

1 Like

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Ftheophilous(m): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

We can only hope and pray she grows academically at 32 going to 33. What will she teach my kids? Is it BODMAS. who will do their assignments??
But you knew about these things when you were busy receiving favours from her, right! What did you think was going through her mind while she was sorting you out...my best friend abi! Anyway just keep in mind that you'll reap what you sow.

10 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Reminderz: 10:35am On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

She not an illiterate when it comes with money o. counts atlesst 800k daily as cash.

She Owns 6plots of land too early dis year. That was d discovery that attracted me to her
hmm I can see where you're coming from. people can now judge that you're now the problem. if it was a woman that was attracted to you because of this, people like you will tag her a gold digger or ashawo..

7 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 10:35am On Nov 12, 2021
ceede2:
she support you to where you are right now bro, never bit a finger that fed you.

Put your self in her shoe and be honest to yourself.
That's why I felt like refunding her 125k balance and the phone she gave me to be using when I lost mine, the time I discovered she's 2years older than me instead of d presumed 5months. March- mine is August
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by airminem(f): 10:37am On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

Shebi you be safety expert? Na GREED wan take your life so o...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 10:40am On Nov 12, 2021
Reminderz:

hmm I can see where you're coming from. people can now judge that you're now the problem. if it was a woman that was attracted to you because of this, people like you will tag her a gold digger or ashawo..
Yes am not hiding d fact that she's hardworking and can build a home. She got another one plot all in Karu close to Abuja. But they ain't in my name rather.

The point is that is 2years older, I turned 30 in August and she's heading to 33 in March, 2022. And academically, she's a docile
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Jeremani: 10:42am On Nov 12, 2021
Bro there's nothing wrong with u for thinking like This, is normal. Amidst all this marriage wahala.

But y not look at other quality asiide education.
If she can read there's nothing bad there.

Is kinda romantic when u sit her down to tutor her in area u think she is lacking.

All I will I will say is, if u love her y not wife her.

4 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by ceede2: 10:42am On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

My headache is that in d next 6years she would be clocking around 40
when a man get to this conclusion battle line has been drawn.

7 Likes

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Reminderz: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2021
Impecca:

Yes am not hiding d fact that she's hardworking and can build a home. She got another one plot all in Karu close to Abuja. But they ain't in my name rather.

The point is that is 2years older, I turned 30 in August and she's heading to 33 in March, 2022. And academically, she's a docile
then leave her if you don't want.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 10:45am On Nov 12, 2021
Jeremani:
Bro there's nothing wrong with u for thinking like This, is normal. Amidst all this marriage wahala.

But y not look at other quality asiide education.
If she can read there's nothing bad there.

Is kinda romantic when u sit her down to tutor her in area u think she is lacking.

All I will I will say is, if u love her y not wife her.
What will become of my children with that kind of woman. Who can't use English bfir a straight 30mins and can't construct a plain one without using Erhm Erhm erhn, Asin as in as in.
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by airminem(f): 10:46am On Nov 12, 2021
ceede2:

shocked You can imagine

1 Like

Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Impecca(m): 10:47am On Nov 12, 2021
ceede2:

I want to enjoy my youthful wife and also post us on social media proudly
Re: Can a graduate like me marry a financially stable illiterate woman? Please help by Caramia2020(m): 10:48am On Nov 12, 2021
It's funny how a cashier in a big firm is an illiterate to u, she is equal to an accountant in UBA bcoz I believe she can read n write n even balance her account book after the day's activities. As for the age I tot u guys said age is just a number anyway it's ur life but know dis dat even if u see a younger partner as u want she might not be loyal n submissive like ur so called illiterate gal bcoz most women with change are always dominant.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Tribe Re The Dirtiest In Nigeria / Why Do Some Men Go After Young Teenage Girls? / Why Do Men Love Big Ass & Big Boobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.