Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways (21368 Views)

Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate / 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart / Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by Moh247: 8:12am On Jul 29, 2022
cool

Luck is about to shine on APC, Urhobo and Omo Agege

That was how they almost lost Bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by loswhite(m): 8:12am On Jul 29, 2022
Honestfrend:
We should be ashame of ourselves as Deltans. A convicted follow like Ibori should not be heard in anything politics..

My brother the matter no tire you?

2 Likes

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by forerunner022(m): 8:13am On Jul 29, 2022
what's the date for the hearing of Sheriff's appeal in Appeal court?
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by Akaujaa(m): 8:17am On Jul 29, 2022
For Nigerian politicians, politics is business and not a service to the people. The country can go down, provided their interest is protected. They don't care. Imagine an ex-convict still controlling the affairs of a whole state. Only in Nigeria...

2 Likes

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by Gkay1(m): 8:18am On Jul 29, 2022
godfatherism is a problem

1 Like

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by Ganjafama(m): 8:21am On Jul 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu will get nothing less than 40% of the vote in Delta State.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Bro I want to signify my intention to be among the Tinubu supporters.Please connect me so that I can be getting the 30k monthly stipend. I promise to be vocal in supporting Tinubu. Please I'll love to hear from you.

2 Likes

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by Leepeak(m): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2022
EcoBrick:

https://punchng.com/gov-ticket-tears-delta-pdp-apart-ibori-okowa-part-ways/
Rubbish leaders in the whole of delt state.
Where agbero rule over educated people.
Your chief of staff no nysc.
Your your house of assembly leader No go school.
Warri claim they know but then foolish pass Hausa people

1 Like

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by tishbite41(m): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2022
Ganjafama:
Bro I want to signify my intention to be among the Tinubu supporters.Please connect me so that I can be getting the 30k monthly stipend. I promise to be vocal in supporting Tinubu. Please I'll love to hear from you.
Asin eh
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by Parachoko: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2022
Ganjafama:
Have I ever tell you am been paid? Have I ever tell you to support Tinubu?

Even if you're going to work for a politician, you wanna do so for a mere 30k? Poverty must be really smiling at you.

3 Likes

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by juman(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2022
Okowa action is likeable, he tried to free the delta politics from bad godfather, but it seems ibori had his way finally.
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by IbileIfe: 8:25am On Jul 29, 2022
Validated:
Stop hallucinating, Delta is PDP

Presidency - Peter Obi
Governorship - PDP (even if no candidate, PDP will win)
Which Deltans will vote for Peter Obi?
PDP will get more than 70% of the votes in Delta State in the 2023 presidential election.
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by juman(m): 8:27am On Jul 29, 2022
People of delta state should do otoge and deliver themselves from bad leaders.
PDP is bad for them.

2 Likes

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by anonimi: 8:28am On Jul 29, 2022
Parachoko:

But Thiefnuibu himself can't stand, so what happens to his manhood that you want to stand on? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by Parachoko: 8:30am On Jul 29, 2022
anonimi:

But Thiefnuibu himself can't stand, so what happens to his manhood that you want to stand on? cheesy
k
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by Reference(m): 8:31am On Jul 29, 2022
That state is long overdue for a change in the political landscape. The people just have to broaden their options and create competitive democracy for their own good and retire the strongmen holding their destinies captive.

1 Like

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by Ganjafama(m): 8:31am On Jul 29, 2022
Parachoko:
Have I ever tell you am been paid? Have I ever tell you to support Tinubu?

Even if you're going to work for a politician, you wanna do so for a mere 30k? Poverty must be really smiling at you.
Bros no be matter of poverty. I have a job, it's just that I want to have a share of the national cake. grin
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by MrWraith: 8:32am On Jul 29, 2022
ogascomax:

This same convicted governor has been our best governor so respect him. He was just a victim of the system because all Nigeria or most should have been convicted like him. He was just a victim of his ambition.
If this isn't mental slavery I don't know what is.

1 Like

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by Parachoko: 8:33am On Jul 29, 2022
Ganjafama:
Bros no be matter of poverty. I have a job, it's just that I want to have a share of the national cake. grin
If you have a good paying job, there is no way you will be searching for a mere 30k work.

I can't work for any Nigeria Politician for a mere 30k. Only a lowlife can accept such an offer.

Well, best of luck to you!

2 Likes

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by akbonus: 8:38am On Jul 29, 2022
ogascomax:
They just want to come up with an unnecessary right up. If you are thinking PDP won't have a candidate at the end then you will be fooling yourself. Who becomes the candidate will be determined by the court, period. No be to be writing long article for there.
I HATE PDP AND THEIR LIKES,BUT YOU ARE VERY CORRECT,THE COURT WILL FINALLY GIVE THEM THE CANDIDATE OF THE REAL CAUCUS,THE STATE HAS BEEN BOUGHT BY THE PDP LONG AGO,THE JUDICIARY,POLICE,CIVIL SERVICE AND ALL
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by Vixlot: 8:38am On Jul 29, 2022
OkCornel:
It takes a special level of stupidity to campaign for Tinubu who played a key role plunging Nigeria into this mess.

Tinubu knew very well Buhari will destroy Nigeria, but still went ahead to repackage Buhari as an incorruptible saint through media propaganda and false promises. See where Nigeria is today.

Tinubu simply threw Nigerians under the bus, just for his selfish ambition.

Tinubu can whitewash the devil provided he gets what he wants.

A vote for Tinubu and whoever played a key role in getting Nigeria into this mess (APC)…is as good as thanking armed robbers for gang taping your wife.

If the past 7 years of APC has taught you nothing, then you can never learn anything useful in this life.

Be warned.

What about your masters Atiku and Saraki?

1 Like

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by Lordofalmajiri(f): 8:40am On Jul 29, 2022
Parachoko:

Lol .... Very funny guy. You're typing this nonsense from your comfortable abode in oshogbo grin
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by sirjosh(m): 8:47am On Jul 29, 2022
Those that are saying Okowa is a betrayer should ask themselves did James Ibori allow anyone to pick a governorship candidate to succeed him?

So what make you think Okowa can not have a say on governorship candidate to succeed him?

Check what is happening in almost every state, governors are allowed to pick a governorship candidate to succeed them. James Ibori will not allow anybody to do that to him as a governor.

To hell with whatever so call arrangement that they are saying they have on ground. Must only one group keep dictating how a state is run?

Okowa is not a BETRAYER. Stop saying Okowa is BETRAYER.

1 Like

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by Vixlot: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2022
Ganjafama:
Tinubu has organic followers... you either Love him or hate him

We don't pay SHISHI

1 Like

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by deeva2: 8:56am On Jul 29, 2022
All this drama is still in favour of JAGABAN

BAT 2023

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by sageb: 8:59am On Jul 29, 2022
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by deeva2: 9:00am On Jul 29, 2022
OkCornel:
It takes a special level of stupidity to campaign for Tinubu who played a key role plunging Nigeria into this mess.

Tinubu knew very well Buhari will destroy Nigeria, but still went ahead to repackage Buhari as an incorruptible saint through media propaganda and false promises. See where Nigeria is today.

Tinubu simply threw Nigerians under the bus, just for his selfish ambition.

Tinubu can whitewash the devil provided he gets what he wants.

A vote for Tinubu and whoever played a key role in getting Nigeria into this mess (APC)…is as good as thanking armed robbers for gang r*ping your wife.

If the past 7 years of APC has taught you nothing, then you can never learn anything useful in this life.

Be warned.

What role did biafran/ipob played in unity and securing the country they call zoo?

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by skywalker240(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2022
Validated:
Presidency - Peter Obi Governorship - PDP (even if no candidate, PDP will win)
Gbam
before agbado urchins starts claiming my state for a drug baboon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by SamOchuko: 9:04am On Jul 29, 2022
Validated:

Presidency - Peter Obi
Governorship - PDP (even if no candidate, PDP will win)

Fact, same way that Osun state was APC until breeze blow
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by babyfaceafrica: 9:10am On Jul 29, 2022
Moh247:
cool

PDP lost, na apc deputy mess up
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by skywalker240(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2022
Sheriff is Urhobo to, anybody PDP Picks next would also be Urhobo, dont make mountains out of what you dont know, PDP or APC the Urhobo nation is united there is no stupid luck, we are always winning.

Delta State Governorship Election - PDP

Delta State Presidential Election -LP

agbadorians dont have any priviledge to speak in the affairs of the Urhobos, the Niger Delta and the entire South South. cool
Moh247:
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Declines Comment In Shagari’s Condolence Register / Peter Obi Arrives Taraba for Labour Party Presidential Campaign / President Buhari With John Kerry In The US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.