Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways (21367 Views)

Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate / 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart / Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by deeva2: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
OkCornel:

That I lived in Lagos has nothing tangible to do with my success.

Many people are struggling to make ends meet in that same city.

You lives in Lagos and you are successful..

Lets leave the matter like that.

Vote ur preferred candidate while i vote Tinubu.

Thanks
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by OkCornel(m): 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
deeva2:

You lives in Lagos and you are successful..

Lets leave the matter like that.

Vote ur preferred candidate while i vote Tinubu.

Thanks

I no longer live in Lagos. Having lived in Lagos, or anyone living in Lagos does not guarantee success.

Case closed.
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by deeva2: 1:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
OkCornel:

I no longer live in Lagos. Having lived in Lagos, or anyone living in Lagos does not guarantee success.

Case closed.

Still the same thing i said earlier..

You can hide the truth but am sure that your success story still passed thru Lagos state..
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by OkCornel(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
deeva2:

Still the same thing i said earlier..

You can hide the truth but am sure that your success story still passed thru Lagos state..

Going by your logic, you are also sure the failure story of many languishing in hardship and poverty in Lagos is attributable to Lagos state right?
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by deeva2: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
OkCornel:

Going by your logic, you are also sure the failure story of many languishing in hardship and poverty in Lagos is attributable to Lagos state right?

Are you also expecting Lagos state govt to provide free accommodation and feeding for your ppl after providing them with good business and working environment ..Fashola had done justice by sending destitute back to their respective states but ur brother, Obi objected and took it personal.

There is hardship and poverty in every countries.. Do you agree that Igbos are the majority migrating to Lagos on a daily bases?.. If yes, why is it like that?
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by OkCornel(m): 2:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
deeva2:

Are you also expecting Lagos state govt to provide free accommodation and feeding for your ppl after providing them with good business and working environment ..Fashola had done justice by sending destitute back to their respective states but ur brother, Obi objected and took it personal.

There is hardship and poverty in every countries.. Do you agree that Igbos are the majority migrating to Lagos on a daily bases?.. If yes, why is it like that?

You're buttressing my point. Living in Lagos has nothing tangible to do with one's success story. There are successful people across all the states in Nigeria, same way there are lots of people living in hardship and penury. Unfortunately, the people suffering are in the majority...no thanks to APC.

Appropriating my success because I once lived in Lagos is a flawed thought process.
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by deeva2: 2:18pm On Jul 29, 2022
OkCornel:

You're buttressing my point. Living in Lagos has nothing tangible to do with one's success story. There are successful people across all the states in Nigeria, same way there are lots of people living in hardship and penury. Unfortunately, the people suffering are in the majority...no thanks to APC.

Appropriating my success because I once lived in Lagos is a flawed thought process.

Do you agree that Igbos are the majority migrating to Lagos on a daily bases?.. If yes, why is it like that?

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by OkCornel(m): 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2022
deeva2:

Do you agree that Igbos are the majority migrating to Lagos on a daily bases?.. If yes, why is it like that?

Everyone was migrating to Lagos right from independence. It was the capital of Nigeria up till 12th December 1991.

What exactly is your point? That Tinubu is the cause of people migrating to Lagos? cheesy

Please humor me.
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by chemgee: 5:10pm On Jul 29, 2022
Honestfrend:
We should be ashame of ourselves as Deltans. A convicted follow like Ibori should not be heard in anything politics..

Very sickening to see. And one idiot has been here defending IBORI like his life depends on it. I don give up TBH...

I'm even certain that the major reason Uduaghan performed woefully was the reck he met in Delta, & him no fit shout or call out him godfather.

Ibori the major hindrance of progress in Delta state, but Niggers blinded by ethnicity keep saying otherwise. Best Gov. my foot
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by israelp(m): 6:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Honestfrend:
We should be ashame of ourselves as Deltans. A convicted follow like Ibori should not be heard in anything politics..

ur mumu too much.... All politicians are potential criminals ....abeg dy try use ur sense undecided
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by israelp(m): 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
chemgee:

Very sickening to see. And one idiot has been here defending IBORI like his life depends on it. I don give up TBH...

I'm even certain that the major reason Uduaghan performed woefully was the reck he met in Delta, & him no fit shout or call out him godfather.

Ibori the major hindrance of progress in Delta state, but Niggers blinded by ethnicity keep saying otherwise. Best Gov. my foot
I pity u guys .... We deltians still love ibori..u can go Kee urslf
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by Indifferent12: 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
ogascomax:
They just want to come up with an unnecessary right up. If you are thinking PDP won't have a candidate at the end then you will be fooling yourself. Who becomes the candidate will be determined by the court, period. No be to be writing long article for there.
Court has already decided, the issue is that the person the court choose is different from who PDP presented.

Normally inec would have obeyed the court but thats were politics comes in.
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by Indifferent12: 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
israelp:
I pity u guys .... We deltians still love ibori..u can go Kee urslf
Who's we?
Abeg speak for yourself.
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by israelp(m): 8:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
Indifferent12:

Who's we?
Abeg speak for yourself.
oga go Sidon one place ...the whole of delta knows ibori try for the state
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by Ganjafama(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2022
Superwave16320:
I have a pending bet that Peter Obi does not win either 3 states or 3 million vote in 2023 presidential election so this is an opportunity to put your money where your mouth is.

You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that the bet is bound to fail.
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by tutudesz: 10:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
sageb:

E don happen
@tutudesz come and see oooo
Fighting to loot the state undecided
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by Honestfrend: 12:34am On Jul 30, 2022
israelp:
ur mumu too much.... All politicians are potential criminals ....abeg dy try use ur sense undecided

I cn tell that u re a toddler so it not necessary for u 2 hve sense..
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by Superwave16320: 12:58am On Jul 30, 2022
That is not your problem to deal with put your money where your mouth is. The mod will hold the bet for whoever wins. I no get strength for foolish noise carry money come make u put am for where u believe.

Ganjafama:
You don't need a soothsayer to tell you that the bet is bound to fail.
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by Indifferent12: 3:21pm On Jul 30, 2022
israelp:
oga go Sidon one place ...the whole of delta knows ibori try for the state
What exactly did Ibori do for delta state?
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by chemgee: 8:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
Indifferent12:

What exactly did Ibori do for delta state?

See ehn... Just forget about this country getting better in the near future. I can't believe we are talking about a man who recked Delta to stupor, but his tribes men have PERMANENTLY given him the title of Delta's Best.

Instead of coming out to condemn him & his entire political family & successive governors that performed mildly.

Tufiakwa
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by badoh(m): 2:52am On Jul 31, 2022
OkCornel:
It takes a special level of stupidity to campaign for Tinubu who played a key role plunging Nigeria into this mess.

Tinubu knew very well Buhari will destroy Nigeria, but still went ahead to repackage Buhari as an incorruptible saint through media propaganda and false promises. See where Nigeria is today.

Tinubu simply threw Nigerians under the bus, just for his selfish ambition.

Tinubu can whitewash the devil provided he gets what he wants.

A vote for Tinubu and whoever played a key role in getting Nigeria into this mess (APC)…is as good as thanking armed robbers for gang r*ping your wife.

If the past 7 years of APC has taught you nothing, then you can never learn anything useful in this life.

Be warned.
Is this thread about Tinubu? Why are you people wasting your time on somebody that don't know if you exist or not. If you want to be an agent of change, join a political party and contest and let's see how far you can go.
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by Indifferent12: 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
chemgee:

See ehn... Just forget about this country getting better in the near future. I can't believe we are talking about a man who recked Delta to stupor, but his tribes men have PERMANENTLY given him the title of Delta's Best.

Instead of coming out to condemn him & his entire political family & successive governors that performed mildly.

Tufiakwa

Very painful. Japa is our only hope as it seems.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: When Silence Is Not Golden - Emeka Ihedioha / Arresting Jonathan’ll Spell Doom For Buhari Government - IYC / Yahaya Bello's Name Disappears From INEC List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.