Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,942 members, 7,828,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways (21369 Views)

Anxiety In Delta State As Ibori Endorses APC Senatorial Candidate / 2023: Atiku’s Rejection Of Wike Tears PDP Apart / Ibori, Okowa, Holding Me In PDP — Uduaghan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by skywalker240(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2022
tishbite41:

Asin eh
only the world most reknowned clown will say something as stupid a statement as 40% votes from delta for the drug addict.
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by OkCornel(m): 9:27am On Jul 29, 2022
Vixlot:

What about your masters Atiku and Saraki?

Who made them my masters? You?
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by OkCornel(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2022
deeva2:

What role did biafran/ipob played in unity and securing the country they call zoo?

And what’s my business with Biafra/IPOB?

I’m from the middlebelt by origin. The insecurity and bloodletting is just senseless. No thanks to the failure of successive governments.

Nigeria cannot afford another 8 years of this nonsense. 2031 will make it 32 years of democracy with nothing tangible to show for it.

Tinubu who dragged us into this mess is not the answer.

His boys flopped badly in Buhari’s government. Fashola was minister of power for 4 years with nothing to show for it. Today, the power grids are collapsing anyhow.

Aregbesola is the minister of interior. Prisons are in scope under his portfolio. Today, jailbreaks are more frequent.

Tinubu won’t do jack.
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by RillJ(m): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2022
He may even win. grin

Parachoko:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu will get nothing less than 40% of the vote in Delta State.

On Bola Ahmed Tinubu Mandate I Stand Gidigba
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by deeva2: 10:18am On Jul 29, 2022
OkCornel:

And what’s my business with Biafra/IPOB?

I’m from the middlebelt by origin. The insecurity and bloodletting is just senseless. No thanks to the failure of successive governments.

Nigeria cannot afford another 8 years of this nonsense. 2031 will make it 32 years of democracy with nothing tangible to show for it.

Tinubu who dragged us into this mess is not the answer.

His boys flopped badly in Buhari’s government. Fashola was minister of power for 4 years with nothing to show for it. Today, the power grids are collapsing anyhow.

Aregbesola is the minister of interior. Prisons are in scope under his portfolio. Today, jailbreaks are more frequent.

Tinubu won’t do jack.

How did Tinubu dragged u into this mess?
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by OkCornel(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2022
deeva2:

How did Tinubu dragged u into this mess?

Look at the screenshots again and connect the dots.

1. Tinubu knew what Buhari was capable of.

2. He still campaigned for him.

3&4. See Nigerians in tears today.

Tinubu can campaign for the devil provided he gets what he wants. He doesn’t give a damn.

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by Onogiede(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2022
kerry57:
Okowa is a sell out and a betrayer who does not know how far he has fallen down deep in the eyes of his people. He's actually thinking that irrelevant atiku will save him in the south, impossible.

Okowa can't just stand ibori in delta politics. Okowa will surely fail even though I am not a fan of any of both politicians because of their egocentric nature.
shut up der, same you that will come here insulting Tinubu but I know is a thief just like your Ibori,..let all thieves be distances from people affair,. Equity and justice should always front,. I actually expected people of delta state to emulate Edo state method of selecting/electing a leader or haven't you see how we isolated likes of Lucky igbenedion, late Tony ineni, Adams Oshiomule,.stop celebrating thieves like Lagos elite

1 Like

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by kelmicheal: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2022
The handwork of apc to cause upsets in Delta state
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2022
LET UROBO PPL BEHAVE THEMSELVES O! DELTA HAS BEEN LIVING PEACEFULLY AND DEVELOPING WELL B4 THIEFBORI ENTER BACKangry I DONT KNOW WHY NAIJA PEOPLE DEY LISTEN TO AN EX-CONVICT.UNA NO GET SENSE NO! shocked
EX-CONVICT THAT SHOULD COVER HIS FACE IN SHAME INSIDE HOUSE DEY DETECT TO UNA,UNA BRAIN DON DAMAGE FOR THAT SIDE O!
THIS IS VERY DISGUSTING, BLACK MAN IN AFRICA IS A BIG SHITT angry undecided
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by WhizdomXX(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2022
Honestfrend:
We should be ashame of ourselves as Deltans. A convicted follow like Ibori should not be heard in anything politics..

A sell-out like Okowa should not be allowed to dictate who should be the next governor.
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by richmote: 10:47am On Jul 29, 2022
Onogiede:
shut up der, same you that will come here insulting Tinubu but I know is a thief just like your Ibori,..let all thieves be distances from people affair,. Equity and justice should always front,. I actually expected people of delta state to emulate Edo state method of selecting/electing a leader or haven't you see how we isolated likes of Lucky igbenedion, late Tony ineni, Adams Oshiomule,.stop celebrating thieves like Lagos elite
Which politician in Nigeria is not a thief

If Ibori is a thief, Okowa is a bigger thief. Someone who withdrew billions of naira from the state treasury unaccounted for is a saint.

You must be an iiiiidot

You better mind your Edo state and leave Delta state alone
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by richmote: 10:49am On Jul 29, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
LET UROBO PPL BEHAVE THEMSELVES O! DELTA HAS BEEN LIVING PEACEFULLY AND DEVELOPING WELL B4 THIEFBORI ENTER BACKangry I DONT KNOW WHY NAIJA PEOPLE DEY LISTEN TO AN EX-CONVICT.UNA NO GET SENSE NO! shocked
EX-CONVICT THAT SHOULD COVER HIS FACE IN SHAME INSIDE HOUSE DEY DETECT TO UNA,UNA BRAIN DON DAMAGE FOR THAT SIDE O!
THIS IS VERY DISGUSTING, BLACK MAN IN AFRICA IS A BIG SHITT angry undecided
Which development are you talking about. The one Ibori did and came back to meet with no further improvement.
If you are tired of delta state please leave
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by richmote: 10:50am On Jul 29, 2022
WhizdomXX:

A sell-out like Okowa should not be allowed to dictate who should be the next governor.
Okowa cannot decide who becomes the next governor of the delta state
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by Superwave16320: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2022
You father will not get a single kobo n Tinubu will still win the election come 2023. You go wail tire. Tinubu no de give any oloriburuku shishi.

Ganjafama:
Bro I want to signify my intention to be among the Tinubu supporters.Please connect me so that I can be getting the 30k monthly stipend. I promise to be vocal in supporting Tinubu. Please I'll love to hear from you.
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by coputa(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2022
When two elephants fight,it's the grass that suffers the most.What is happening in Delta state PDP is power tusle betweem IBORI and his political godson governor OKOWA.The governor want to choose his successor but his godfather said no,he want the status quo to continue after running a dynasty in the state for almost twenty four years.I also think Ibori is also afraid of loosing the leadership of the party in the state to OKOWA, who is already getting too powerful with his recent elevation as the VP to ATIKU.If ibori did not checkmate him,with recent happening in the state,he will be rendered politically useless in the state.IBORI is ready to throw the baby away with the bath water to hold the last straw.As for OKOWA,i do not know why he's fighting someone who literally build his political career to where he is today,he should have been grateful to him.Okowa is a green snake under a green grass.As it is now the whole drama will favour the APC in the state.
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by deeva2: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2022
OkCornel:

Look at the screenshots again and connect the dots.

1. Tinubu knew what Buhari was capable of.

2. He still campaigned for him.

3&4. See Nigerians in tears today.

Tinubu can campaign for the devil provided he gets what he wants. He doesn’t give a damn.

Tinubu as a party leader only campaigned for his party candidate APC/Buhari..

Other parties leaders also did the same for their candidates.

Dnt tell me you voted Buhari because Tinubu campaigned for him because other parties also did the same for their candidates.

Mind you, I'm not a political party person so m supporting Tinubu because his achievements and good legacies in Lagos are laudable which am benefitting till date not because he is a Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by Ganjafama(m): 11:08am On Jul 29, 2022
Superwave16320:
You father will not get a single kobo n Tinubu will still win the election come 2023. You go wail tire. Tinubu no de give any oloriburuku shishi.

You think I was serious when I made the post you quoted? Even if you pay me a hundred thousand naira I won't even vote Tinubu, a drug Lord and a confirmed criminal. Bookmark this post, Your frog-eyed demigod won't smell Aso Rock. Even Atiku stands a better chance than him.
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by OkCornel(m): 11:09am On Jul 29, 2022
deeva2:

Tinubu as a party leader only campaigned for his party candidate APC/Buhari..

Other parties leaders also did the same for their candidates.

Dnt tell me you voted Buhari because Tinubu campaigned for him because other parties also did the same for their candidates.

Mind you, I'm not a political party person so m supporting Tinubu because his achievements and good legacies in Lagos are laudable which am benefitting till date not because he is a Yoruba man.

Point of correction. I never voted Buhari. I foresaw this mess coming.

Same way I'm foreseeing the disaster coming with Tinubu.

Which Lagos are you referring to? The one in Portugal?

If it's the one in Nigeria, it's the among the worst cities to live in the world. Please can you help me with the tangible things achieved in Lagos despite the high IGR and huge debt profile of the state?

Can Lagos compare to other global coastal/port cities in terms of standard of living if you compare revenue generated and monies borrowed?

If you are well travelled and see proper cities in Australia, Europe, North America, parts of Northern Africa and Subsaharan Africa...you'll realize Lagos is just a glorified slum.

No make me laugh abeg.

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by bennybuhari: 11:11am On Jul 29, 2022
Okowa is a serial betrayer. He asked Wike to contest for presidency but secretly backing Atiku
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by DeleTaller: 11:17am On Jul 29, 2022
ogascomax:

This same convicted governor has been our best governor so respect him. He was just a victim of the system because all Nigeria or most should have been convicted like him. He was just a victim of his ambition.

See as this fellow is embracing criminality. Ibori case was proven and found guilty.
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by coputa(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2022
richmote:

Okowa cannot decide who becomes the next governor of the delta state
Why,but Ibori picked his successors why not Okowa.
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by Superwave16320: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2022
I have a pending bet that Peter Obi does not win either 3 states or 3 million vote in 2023 presidential election so this is an opportunity to put your money where your mouth is.

Ganjafama:
You think I was serious when I made the post you quoted? Even if you pay me a hundred thousand naira I won't even vote Tinubu, a drug Lord and a confirmed criminal. Bookmark this post, Your frog-eyed demigod won't smell Aso Rock. Even Atiku stands a better chance than him.

1 Like

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by deeva2: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2022
OkCornel:

Point of correction. I never voted Buhari. I foresaw this mess coming.

Same way I'm foreseeing the disaster coming with Tinubu.

Which Lagos are you referring to? The one in Portugal?

If it's the one in Nigeria, it's the among the worst cities to live in the world. Please can you help me with the tangible things achieved in Lagos despite the high IGR and huge debt profile of the state?

Can Lagos compare to other global coastal/port cities in terms of standard of living if you compare revenue generated and monies borrowed?

If you are well travelled and see proper cities in Australia, Europe, North America, parts of Northern Africa and Subsaharan Africa...you'll realize Lagos is just a glorified slum.

No make me laugh abeg.

Point of correction. I never voted Buhari. I foresaw this mess coming

You just vindicated Tinubu from false allegation that he caused the mess.

Lagos might not be up to the standard of the listed countries/cities only because they accomodate everyone unlike those countries, they dnt allow anyhow person to come in and have the ryt to deport a valueless migrant..

Fashola tried to do that by sending all destitute back to their states but Anambra governor of then, obi took it personal..

You might have travelled all around the word or not in Nigeria at the moment but one thing am sure of is that you cannot narrate your success story without mentioning Lagos state

Nevertheless, Lagos state still remain Nigerians greener pasture.

1 Like

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by richmote: 11:38am On Jul 29, 2022
DeleTaller:

See as this fellow is embracing criminality. Ibori case was proven and found guilty.
Whether he was found guilty of a crime or not, the point still remains that he is the best governor so far in delta state. A fact all deltans agrees on.
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by richmote: 11:39am On Jul 29, 2022
coputa:
Why,but Ibori picked his successors why not Okowa.
Urhobo said they want to pick their successor not Okowa
That’s the difference

1 Like

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by Chiefologuro: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2022
[/b]
Omonstarr:
[b]DELTA NO BE LAGOS

Jgy
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by mtngloetiartel: 11:43am On Jul 29, 2022
AM TELLING YOU.
Honestfrend:
We should be ashame of ourselves as Deltans. A convicted follow like Ibori should not be heard in anything politics..

Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by kerry57: 11:54am On Jul 29, 2022
Onogiede:

If u have a valid point, u wouldn't ask me to shut up. Ur attack is a sign of how inferior and invalid ur point is. Read my point very well and understand that I am not a fan of both policians.
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by OkCornel(m): 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
deeva2:

Point of correction. I never voted Buhari. I foresaw this mess coming

You just vindicated Tinubu from false allegation that he caused the mess.

Lagos might not be up to the standard of the listed countries/cities only because they accomodate everyone unlike those countries, they dnt allow anyhow person to come in and have the ryt to deport a valueless migrant..

Fashola tried to do that by sending all destitute back to their states but Anambra governor of then, obi took it personal..

You might have travelled all around the word or not in Nigeria at the moment but one thing am sure of is that you cannot narrate your success story without mentioning Lagos state

Nevertheless, Lagos state still remain Nigerians greener pasture.

Can we apply the same logic to those languishing in poverty and hardship in Lagos? Did Lagos also contribute to their failures in life?

There’s more factors consider in one’s success or failures in life. Living or having lived in Lagos is a negligible contribution to that.
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by deeva2: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
OkCornel:

Can we apply the same logic to those languishing in poverty and hardship in Lagos? Did Lagos also contribute to their failures in life?

There’s more factors consider in one’s success or failures in life. Living or having lived in Lagos is a negligible contribution to that.

What's your point?
Re: Guber Ticket Tears Delta PDP Apart As Ibori, Okowa Part Ways by OkCornel(m): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
deeva2:

What's your point?

That I lived in Lagos has nothing tangible to do with my success.

Many people are struggling to make ends meet in that same city.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Obi Arrives Taraba for Labour Party Presidential Campaign / President Buhari With John Kerry In The US (Photos) / Deji Adeyanju Meets Bail Conditions, Judge Refuses To Sign Release Warrant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.