Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) (78612 Views)

Eunice Igweike: NYSC Sympathizes With Family Of Slain Prospective Corps Member / 2-Year-Old Boy Found Dead In Kaduna With His Body Parts Missing (Photos) / Plangnan: Lady Found Dead In Jos With Her Vital Parts Missing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by spencekat(m): 9:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
I remember in 2014 when I was at MFM Prayer city and my ex girlfriend who was schooling in Abeokuta said that I should visit her.Stories about ritual killings in Ogun state,made me to go back to Lagos after visiting MFM Prayer City same day.

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Bigboy911: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2022
useless lazy Yoruba smelly miscreants have done it again,this time around many of them will go down cos one Igbo man/Woman is equal to 20 smelly yaruba miscreants

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by eleko1: 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
angry sad chai angry! Eleyi Dapo pipu again angry sad sad
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by AndroidAI(m): 9:27pm On Jul 29, 2022
Blaqroman0000:
So sad..
The way I thank GOD every morning I wake up ehhh no be here

You'll still die.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
Lugianostar:
Slay queen don go just like that inside Otondo uniform.

E no go better for the Yahoo boyfriend wey do this thng so.

Try and be reading the post before commenting it will do you a lot good.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by KingLarry04: 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
MkenyaMatata:
Sure brother go ahead, it's all cool.
Dm not responding, boss abeg I want relocate go Kenya, pls give me traveling details, ticket price and any other useful info, thanks, na japa sure pass like this
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by hassan4: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Ogun State is renowned for their high ritual killings. This should be checked rather than ignored. They should atleast used their own kids. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Bigboy911:
useless lazy Yoruba smelly miscreants have done it again,this time around many of them will go down cos one Igbo man/Woman is equal to 20 smelly yaruba miscreants
You funny sha.....do you hear this from Ondo or Oyo state or Ekiti state even osun sef don die down....it's only this Ogun state....even me way be Yoruba sef tire for that state....shitty state....i hate that state with passion.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by hassan4: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sad things is, most ofouryoung girls DO NOT observe safety measures and rules of engagement especially with strangers. She may have been swayed. Either way, it's unfortunate. Ogun peopleand rirual na 5&6.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by KingLarry04: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2022
NwaAdazzi:

Boss me too I wan know abeg,any details Dm me.i no mind go Botswana as long as I get peace of mind
Hahaha!
No wahala bro...I go keep u updated, bless up
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by macho44(m): 9:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

A Member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Chioma Eunice Igweike, Who Was allegedly abducted has been found dead with vital parts of her body missing, Reports.

Details Of The Incident Are Still Sketchy At The Time Of Filing This Report but it was gathered that the deceased left her house on Wednesday, July, 20, 2022, for the three weeks orientation course at the Ogun State NYSC Camp.

According to friends and former coursemates, The Federal Polytechnic Oko graduate was kidnapped and killed by suspected Ritualists.

Meanwhile, Friends have taken to Facebook to mourn her, As Sighted By with some of them calling for the scraping of the Scheme.

Ike Sunday Chinedu, a former neighbour, wrote: "TRIBUTE TO MY NEIGHBOR Hearing the news of your death should be included Among one of the best shocks of my life, being admitted into the HND programme at federal polytechnic oko,you personally gave me and my friend lodge of which you happens to be an occupant of the lodge as well.fortunately for me,u happens to be my neighbor,we joked together,vibes together,gosh!!!!!!!!!.I can remember the stress we went through in school before graduation.the quizzes, assignments, examinations Etc.

"I Can Vividly remember how other of your classmates used to come to our lodge for lectures as a result of your brilliant approach to most of your departmental courses,I can remember I haven't had any issue with you for once since we stayed together as neighbors.(something that's very rare in this generation) And this is how you ended up. I first thought that it was a joke when I heared that you were missing,then days later I now later heared they have taken your life. Rip my hero. Farewell to u chioma."

God's Chiamaka described the deceased as a Brilliant Scholar.

"Eunice why so soon? It's very hard for me to say rest in peace. you're a great scholar in my department,very brilliant. You taught me many things while in school. We go to library together. It shall never be well with the generation of all Nigerian leaders. My friend was murdered on her way to Ogun state NYSC camp. Chioma Never allow your killers to go unpunish. Obi agbawaram!!!!!!!!!!!! After all the sufferings while in school this is how Nigerian government pay you back. May the good Lord accept your soul Amen."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
This is so INHUMANE. Snuffed out at her prime cry
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by KingLarry04: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2022
Shoegbengbe:

Oloriburuku ni mumsy e. This happens in every tribe. Get a fucking life!
No mind the mumu boy
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by JohnOkolo: 9:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
BadNews:
Update From . COM

A Member of the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Chioma Eunice Igweike, Who Was allegedly abducted has been found dead with vital parts of her body missing, Reports.

Details Of The Incident Are Still Sketchy At The Time Of Filing This Report but it was gathered that the deceased left her house on Wednesday, July, 20, 2022, for the three weeks orientation course at the Ogun State NYSC Camp.

According to friends and former coursemates, The Federal Polytechnic Oko graduate was kidnapped and killed by suspected Ritualists.

Meanwhile, Friends have taken to Facebook to mourn her, As Sighted By with some of them calling for the scraping of the Scheme.

Ike Sunday Chinedu, a former neighbour, wrote: "TRIBUTE TO MY NEIGHBOR Hearing the news of your death should be included Among one of the best shocks of my life, being admitted into the HND programme at federal polytechnic oko,you personally gave me and my friend lodge of which you happens to be an occupant of the lodge as well.fortunately for me,u happens to be my neighbor,we joked together,vibes together,gosh!!!!!!!!!.I can remember the stress we went through in school before graduation.the quizzes, assignments, examinations Etc.

"I Can Vividly remember how other of your classmates used to come to our lodge for lectures as a result of your brilliant approach to most of your departmental courses,I can remember I haven't had any issue with you for once since we stayed together as neighbors.(something that's very rare in this generation) And this is how you ended up. I first thought that it was a joke when I heared that you were missing,then days later I now later heared they have taken your life. Rip my hero. Farewell to u chioma."

God's Chiamaka described the deceased as a Brilliant Scholar.

"Eunice why so soon? It's very hard for me to say rest in peace. you're a great scholar in my department,very brilliant. You taught me many things while in school. We go to library together. It shall never be well with the generation of all Nigerian leaders. My friend was murdered on her way to Ogun state NYSC camp. Chioma Never allow your killers to go unpunish. Obi agbawaram!!!!!!!!!!!! After all the sufferings while in school this is how Nigerian government pay you back. May the good Lord accept your soul Amen."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

They need to change the name from Ogun tk something else, cause is like that diabolic name is affecting that state.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by sameks08(m): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2022
this people will never change chai just like that she is gone after all the struggle RIP my dear
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Maforgreats(m): 9:44pm On Jul 29, 2022
All of Una seeking who to put blame, I jus dey laugh. Jus knw say this can be any one of us, or someone we love, and guess what, all the victim will get is a short tribute and RIP, the police won't do nothing, life continues this give me thrills. It's a cold world out here mehn.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by macho44(m): 9:45pm On Jul 29, 2022
spencekat:
I remember in 2014 when I was at MFM Prayer city and my ex-girlfriend who was schooling in Abeokuta said that I should visit her. Stories about ritual killings in Ogun state, made me to go back to Lagos after visiting MFM Prayer City the same day.
Ogun state is synonymous with RITUAL MURDERS, so sad cry

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by MkenyaMatata(m): 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2022
KingLarry04:

Dm not responding, boss abeg I want relocate go Kenya, pls give me traveling details, ticket price and any other useful info, thanks
Please educate me on how to go about getting DMs here on Nairaland. I can't seem to locate that feature, since I have never utilized it before.

I wouldn't advice you to plan on relocating to Kenya just on a whim, not for a Nigerian(no offence). Unless you are a student or an astute businessman with a lot of bucks to invest. Although Kenyan citizens might be the only people in East and Southern African that are not biased against Nigerians, things are changing very fast on that front.

The security apparatus won't let you live in peace as a Nigerian in Kenya, even when you are law abiding and all your papers are in order. You will face the likelihood of arrest after arrest and in some instances extra-judicial justice in the hands of the Kenya Police and detectives from the DCI(Directorate of Criminal Investigations). Even landlords have started specifically blocking Nigerians, from renting their premises. It's not a just and ideal situation but the blame, for the negative reputation and the consequences, lies squarely on the extreme criminality of your brothers.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by labelle123(f): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2022
Skull miners Who did we offend?

2 Likes

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by KingLarry04: 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2022
MkenyaMatata:
Please educate me on how to go about getting DMs here on Nairaland. I can't seem to locate that feature, since I have never utilized it before.

I wouldn't advice you to plan on relocating to Kenya just on a whim, not for a Nigerian, no offence. Unless you are a student or an astute businessman with a lot of bucks to invest. Although Kenya might be the only nation in East and Southern African that is not biased against Nigerians, things are changing very fast on that front.

The security apparatus won't let you live in peace as a Nigerian in Kenya, even when you are law abiding and all your papers are in order. You will face the likelihood of arrest after arrest and in some instances extra-judicial justice in the hands of the Kenya Police and the DCI(Directorate of Criminal Investigations). Even landlords have started specifically blocking Nigerians, from renting their premises. It's not a just and ideal situation but the blame, for the negative reputation and bias, lies squarely on the extreme criminality of your brothers.
Omo!! Naija don cast,
Anyways, thanks for the info brother,I appreciate it
I won’t rest on my oars, I’ll make sure I japa out of this place we call country, just imagine? Exactly what is happening in Ghana too according to a source, once again, thanks man
As per dms, that feature ain’t on Nairaland, you can only be contacted via email

1 Like

Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by mascot87(m): 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2022
AutoRedux:

Mumu idiot. What are the odds that she was not killed by your ewedu eating brothers? You are a f ool

Your bastard father and prostitute mother is a fool. If not that this forum is faceless, I swear to God I will locate you. Family of mad igbo people
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by heendrix(m): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
Realists:

What a foolish advice from a tribal jingoist, your kins men are killing human beings for barbaric ritualism, instead of you to condemn the evil crime, here you are saying Fulani should be used to appease your devilish gods, the Fulanis leave your God forsaken land, your kins men will have no options than to continue using your relatives as sacrifice to their gods.

I can't really pick a thing ur saying bruh all this aggression for what grin grin if you'll calm down plx
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by mascot87(m): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2022
AutoRedux:

E pain am. Mumu no dey edit my quote. Useless afonja grin grin

You.are a sure dead meat this year. Ogun will strike you and your bastard family to death. Ewu
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 10:11pm On Jul 29, 2022
This is so heartbreaking cry May God grant her eternal rest.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Slimwhyt(m): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
So sad!

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by mascot87(m): 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2022
AutoRedux:

Mumu idiot. What are the odds that she was not killed by your ewedu eating brothers? You are a f ool

Your parent will not reap the fruit of there labour on you. Foolish mad fool
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by AutoRedux: 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
mascot87:

Your parent will not reap the fruit of there labour on you. Foolish mad fool

Bastard. Go home and great your harlot of a mother and your useless joke of a father for me.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Ilola(f): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2022
CSTRR:
Why would anybody do this?

Why??

They no even pity her parents
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Sunnyski: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2022
Organ Harvesters Republic
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Ogbuu101: 10:24pm On Jul 29, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Terrible people!
Very bad ppl.
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Olat4421: 10:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Mayeldah:
Living in Ogun state is one of the 1001 ways to die

Terrible place.
na lie jare
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by Ezmans: 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2022
Karlovich:
embarassed Terrible people!
afonja the world headquarters of scull mining have done it again oooooooo
Re: Chioma Eunice Igweike: Ogun Corper Found Dead With Body Parts Missing (Photos) by wiseoneking: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2022
mascot87:

She was killed in Ogun doesnt mean it's a yoruba man that killed her. If you investigate properly, I'm 95% sure it could be an igbo person because that's what dey do codedly
See one of their supporters mocking the dead. Skullership boy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Headbutts Lady While Fighting Her At Ikeja City Mall, Tears Her Bra / Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.